Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#778289 Oct 20, 2012
Mitt Romney's Benghazi flub: Is the conservative media to blame?

Conservative outlets have ignored some of President Obama's statements about Benghazi, possibly laying a trap for the GOP candidate

http://theweek.com/article/index/234963/mitt-...
Voter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#778290 Oct 20, 2012
Sonicfilter, what about Obama's flub?

Obama ignored Ambassador Stevens please in July 2012 and August 2012 for added security in Benghazi because the situation had become volatile and violent. Even on the day Stevens died, he communicated concerns about the violence.

Obama's ignorance laid a trap for Stevens and 3 other Americans who were slain, a matter you call "criticism of administration policy".
Why is there a debate on Monday about Foreign Policy? Gee, I wonder if this moderator is going to show bias, too, and help prevent Obama from answering up.

Romney did not discredit himself by posing questions to Obama. Its Obama who has discredited himself by refusing to answer to the American people for Libya....and for the deficit...and for unemployment...and for wasteful spending...and to our seniors for obamadoesntcare..and for rubbing elbows with the rich and famous who lined his pockets with 1 billion dollars he wated on trashing Romney on tv with distortions while Americans are stuggling to make ends meet...etc

The proof is in the polls. Romney now has more electoral votes than Obama and Romney leads in many of the swing states.

Willis

Cave City, KY

#778291 Oct 20, 2012
If....You have been reading the newspapers and listening to the news....you will have heard that "Candy" has said that she was wrong for taking sides with Obama on the BENGHAZI issue...Obama LIED on that one as well!....FACTS are FACTS!
sonicfilter wrote:
Mitt Romney's Benghazi flub: Is the conservative media to blame?
Conservative outlets have ignored some of President Obama's statements about Benghazi, possibly laying a trap for the GOP candidate
http://theweek.com/article/index/234963/mitt-...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#778292 Oct 20, 2012
Countdown to the third Presidential candidate debate...
Only two more days!

Would Romney’s foreign policy be any different from W’s?
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#778294 Oct 20, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
You see what i mean, this is the life you aspire too ???? One of gaurding your fences and outside everything is plotting against you. Since when do you stand and swear allegiance to the flag and at the same time want to bring down the very government that is elected by all of the population. Can you explain how that is seen as patriotic and not taliban mentality.
It is simple , you see everything inside my fences is mine and if someone comes inside my fences uninvited they have already plotted against me ,I haven't said one word about bringing down any govt. period , I said I don't depend on any govt. for my existance and that I will protect my family and property to the death from any threat foriegn or domestic , and I am far from being alone , twist it all you want like I said mindless minions will be the first casualtys of a real crisis as they say survival of the fittest .
rogerThat

AOL

#778296 Oct 20, 2012

America FOREWARNINGS 2013, 2014 -----#----

&li st=UU8Qo18rshzw6bdvE-X2Hc0Q &index=1&feature=plcp

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#778297 Oct 20, 2012
Voter wrote:
Sonicfilter, what about Obama's flub?
Obama ignored Ambassador Stevens please in July 2012 and August 2012 for added security in Benghazi because the situation had become volatile and violent. Even on the day Stevens died, he communicated concerns about the violence.
Obama's ignorance laid a trap for Stevens and 3 other Americans who were slain, a matter you call "criticism of administration policy".
Why is there a debate on Monday about Foreign Policy? Gee, I wonder if this moderator is going to show bias, too, and help prevent Obama from answering up.
Romney did not discredit himself by posing questions to Obama. Its Obama who has discredited himself by refusing to answer to the American people for Libya....and for the deficit...and for unemployment...and for wasteful spending...and to our seniors for obamadoesntcare..and for rubbing elbows with the rich and famous who lined his pockets with 1 billion dollars he wated on trashing Romney on tv with distortions while Americans are stuggling to make ends meet...etc
The proof is in the polls. Romney now has more electoral votes than Obama and Romney leads in many of the swing states.
It's been established that it was the State Department that was asked for extra security, not Obama.

Nate Silver...

On Thursday, that story was one of President Obama continuing to hold leads in most polls of critical states. Of the 13 polls of swing states released on Thursday, Mr. Obama held leads in 11 of them.

Mr. Obama’s chances of winning the Electoral College improved to 70.4 percent on Thursday from 65.7 percent on Wednesday, according to the forecast.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#778298 Oct 20, 2012
Willis wrote:
If....You have been reading the newspapers and listening to the news....you will have heard that "Candy" has said that she was wrong for taking sides with Obama on the BENGHAZI issue...Obama LIED on that one as well!....FACTS are FACTS!
<quoted text>
Finally with only one day to go.... Congratulation on the dumbest post of the week.

This jackass wouldn't know a truth from lies after his life of lies if god told him personally....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#778299 Oct 20, 2012
Willis wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy Crowley: I Didn't 'Backtrack' On Romney Libya Fact Check

"He did in fact call it an 'act of terror,'" she said, referring to Obama's comments on Sept. 12 that "no acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/cand...

Some of you peeps need to find some real news to read. The right wing media are doing you no favors.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#778300 Oct 20, 2012
Utah’s Largest Paper Endorses Obama, Blasts ‘Too Many Mitts’

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/u...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#778301 Oct 20, 2012
Obama Judged Winner of Second Debate

Fifty-one percent say Obama did better job, 38% say Romney

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158237/obama-judge...

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#778302 Oct 20, 2012
Not Fox Bullshit but the TRUTH IS

Beyond the question of what was known immediately after the attack, it's also proving difficult to pinpoint those who set the fire that apparently killed Stevens and his communications aide or launched the mortars that killed two ex-Navy SEALs who were working as contract security guards at a fallback location. That delay is prompting lawmakers to question whether the intelligence community has the resources it needs to investigate this attack in particular or to wage the larger fight against al Qaeda in Libya or across Africa.

Intelligence officials say the leading suspected culprit is a local Benghazi militia, Ansar al-Shariah. The group denies responsibility for the attack but is known to have ties to a leading African terror group, al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb. Some of its leaders and fighters were spotted by Libyan locals at the consulate during the violence, and intelligence intercepts show the militants were in contact with AQIM militants before and after the attack, one U.S. intelligence official said.

But U.S. intelligence has not been able to match those reported sightings with the faces of attackers caught on security camera recordings during the attack since many U.S. intelligence agents were pulled out of Benghazi in the aftermath of the violence, the two U.S. intelligence officials said.

Nor have they found proof to back up their suspicion that the attack was preplanned, as indicated by the military-style tactics the attackers used, setting up a perimeter of roadblocks around the consulate and the backup compounds, then attacking the main entrance to distract, while sending a larger force to assault the rear.

Clear-cut answers may prove elusive because such an attack is not hard to bring about relatively swiftly with little preplanning or coordination in a post-revolutionary country awash with weapons, where the government is so new it still relies on armed militants to keep the peace. Plus, the location of U.S. diplomat enclaves is an open secret for the locals.
dejkop

Straza, Slovenia

#778303 Oct 20, 2012

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#778304 Oct 20, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Utah’s Largest Paper Endorses Obama, Blasts ‘Too Many Mitts’
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/u...
Holey Bringham Young what the hell happened to the LDS hustler???? Even the Mormons know mitt is a lian sack-o-shit.....

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#778305 Oct 20, 2012
large number of Mormons are on food stamps,welfare and medicade with large families... Mitt scars them to death...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#778306 Oct 20, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>It is simple , you see everything inside my fences is mine and if someone comes inside my fences uninvited they have already plotted against me ,I haven't said one word about bringing down any govt. period , I said I don't depend on any govt. for my existance and that I will protect my family and property to the death from any threat foriegn or domestic , and I am far from being alone , twist it all you want like I said mindless minions will be the first casualtys of a real crisis as they say survival of the fittest .
Wow, you ever drive on roadways & do business in our free enterprise system protected by government rules & regulations. Never get any mail.
RUSH10ME

Colonial Beach, VA

#778307 Oct 20, 2012
keyedup wrote:
large number of Mormons are on food stamps,welfare and medicade with large families... Mitt scars them to death...
Mr.Romney once elected will cut entitlement programs and repeal obama care and possibly bring charges of treason against obama and his band of theives , you know the entitlements you depend on for your very existance , it scares YOU to death .

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#778308 Oct 20, 2012
Obama is a failure. I like Romney.
FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

#778309 Oct 20, 2012
Proud Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good reason not to vote for the man, isn't it?
That, and because security in Libya-a splintered seesaw seat of short fuses packed into a hot boat for redistribution, dry docked next to a bic lighter plant, was "not optimal" situational wise either.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#778310 Oct 20, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Obama's secretary of energy Shew said, gas in US should be same as in Europe, or $8.00/ gl. I like those worthless corrupted politicians to pay for their own damn gas, to see if than they would talk like that? Why are we paying gas for them anyway? The cost of increase of SS for next yr is 1.7% and I like to know how much they're going to get increase, and their Xmas bonuses and all perks we pay for them? We should ask for term limits. People don't understand, when you have someone in the government for a 30 or 40 yrs, than they fight for their careers and benefits and not for you. Power and money corrupt people. We have one to many of those.
Shew?????? Really? You are this informed? Its Steven Chu, idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 52,386
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 185,932
Abby 3-30-15 3 hr tiredofit 12
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Almost amish 71,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
Amy 3-30-15 7 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]