Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1782475 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#778839 Oct 20, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox's Peter Doocy Reports Benghazi Attack Might Have Been "Tied To That Anti-Islamic Video," Undermining Weeks Of Fox Distortions
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/10/19/foxs...
Is all this because they want to defend that video?

Friends here have received that disgusting anti Obama video, they're all planning to put them all back into the post office boxes!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#778840 Oct 20, 2012
illinois wrote:
Obama is a better choice.
Obama is Chicago thug and a fraud!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#778841 Oct 20, 2012
Ohhhhhh.. I jus thrrrrew up on myselfffff.......... I feel bettur thou?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#778842 Oct 20, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
government should provide services in the most cost-efficient way possible.....
You're an idiot, all Americans should refuse to deal with outsourcing companies. No one wants to talk to someone in India

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#778843 Oct 20, 2012
Isss 9:30. Doo yu knoww whur yur self-respekt issss? Causee I don'..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#778844 Oct 20, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you are saying is true then why did Obama and other members of his administration continue to repeat the lie that Benghazi was an Islamic response to an ill advised you tube video weeks after the event occurred? The answer is Obama wanted to mislead the public into believing that terrorism is dead.(of course we all know it isn't) Obama is trying to win reelection. That is one reason for these lies. psssst Obama... your plan backfired BIG TIME...
There is a big difference between "need to know" and what is in the interest of National security. For a start did GW pin the culprits of 9/11 24hrs after it happened no, it wasn't until the 20th of Sept 2001 that that terror group was named as principle suspect.
This BS you wingers are pursuing has nothing to do with cover ups , conspiracy or anything else. As it will backfire on you & Romney's gang big time. When it comes down to the nitty gritty, Republicans put the National Security more at risk by blocking budget supply for that very same purpose. Its the same as that FOX news bs as annoucing gaurds were not carrying live ammo, which was another BS beat up from Fox. It was the LOCAL security contractor who employed LOCAL Libyans that were not allowed ammo. This also would have been on advice of Military who obviously are on the cautious side with all the "green on blue" attacks going on in Afaganistan. So trying to make political points out of deaths which Republicans can count themselves as directly responsible for by denying funding is as f...ked up as everything else you righties come up with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#778845 Oct 20, 2012
Mile wrote:
Stop it! just STOP IT!
What's the matter Ann?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#778846 Oct 20, 2012
Soos, um, wh y can't weee allll jus t gett a long?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#778847 Oct 20, 2012
SO, HOW WE ALL DOIN' TONIGHT? READY FO' THE BIG SHOW? YOU BETTER BE, CAUSE IF YOU HERE THAT MEAN YOU TOO DUMB TO BE SOMEWHERE'S ELSE, WHICH WOULDA, ON BALANCE, BEEN A BETTER CHOICE.
Liberal And Proud

United States

#778848 Oct 20, 2012
Obama-Biden 2012-2016

HILLARY CLINTON 2016-2020

Location hidden

#778849 Oct 20, 2012
Ohh oh suree, now you're gonnaa wave yourr majic wnad and makee eveyone disappper, rightt?? hahaha ha ha aha ha ....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#778850 Oct 20, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter Ann?
Are you and your fellow juveniles having fun tonoght lily?

What ever would you do without your life on Topix?

baawwwaaahhhhh!!!!!

Why is Obama losing?
Mile

London, UK

#778851 Oct 20, 2012
It's this maniac in here, can't you see what he's trying to do? You're just encouraging him and pretty soon this place will be so unpleasant no one will wan to be here! Help me to stop him, Lily, he's using my IP and screen name!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#778852 Oct 20, 2012
Who said Hollywood is a liberal's paradise?

Last week, Lindsay Lohan and Stacy Dash surprisingly came out in support of Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney, joining an “out and proud” group GOP-leaning Hollywood players like Scott Baio, Jon Voight, Clint Eastwood, Jerry Bruckheimer, Kelsey Grammer, Adam Sandler, Gary Sinise, Patricia Heaton, Bruce Willis, Gene Simmons, Stephen Baldwin, Joe Perry, James Caan and Arnold Schwarzenegger, to more than a few.

“A large number of celebrities are coming forward and declaring their support for a new administration

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/10/...

Location hidden

#778853 Oct 20, 2012
Hahaha hja aha aha ha.. hee's ussisng myyy sceeam name hahah ha aha ha ahaha ... yuur killinnng meeeee...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#778854 Oct 20, 2012
Mile wrote:
It's this maniac in here, can't you see what he's trying to do? You're just encouraging him and pretty soon this place will be so unpleasant no one will wan to be here! Help me to stop him, Lily, he's using my IP and screen name!
Maybe for you Beevis.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#778855 Oct 20, 2012
I wonder how Obama's investments in the Cayman Islands & China are doing?

Why is Obama losing?
THE DEBIL

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#778856 Oct 20, 2012
IT'S MAGIC, ISN'T IT? SO SIMPLE. SO DEVASTATING. SO... FATAL. IT'S LIKE THE CANCER YOU THOUGHT YOU BEAT BUT THEN IT SHOWS UP AGAIN UNDER YOUR ARM... A TINY LUMP, YOU THINK... BUT YOU KNOW.. YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART WHAT IT IS... WHAT IT MEANS... THE END...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#778857 Oct 20, 2012
When do the Democrats Medicare cuts go into effect?

Location hidden

#778858 Oct 20, 2012
ohh... I'm goingg t65o beeee siccckck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr GassyHillaree 64,843
Got xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc 4 sale 4 hr Jogodo black 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr qz-zq 243,588
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 6 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 17
Trump is A (Oct '17) 7 hr doG mnaDed lyoH i... 884
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 7 hr Virtual Reality 103
If only Hillary had won. 7 hr Dirtnap is the An... 74

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages