Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659000 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Mile

UK

#778646 Oct 20, 2012
Before you slam the door in my face just let me say how adorable you are and how much I...(SLAM!)

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#778647 Oct 20, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally ok with that. Care for some crumpet? I know I would...
I think high tea may have been the precursor for Krispy Kreme. Never quite understood how some of those Brits could remain the size of a vegan first termer...teeth were another matter entirely.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#778648 Oct 20, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he does! Whatever George Soros tells him!!
Splash News

George Soros has reportedly offered his ex-girlfriend’s cousin $250,000 to persuade her to drop her lawsuit against him.

Mauricio Carneiro, a lawyer, is the cousin of Adriana Ferreyr, 31, the ex-girlfriend of the 81-year-old billionaire. Carneiro claims that Soros offered him the money as a bribe to convince his cousin to drop her $50 million lawsuit against Soros, which included “claims of emotional torture, harassment and violence—all denied by the twice-divorced Soros.”

New York Daily News reports:

“Pursuant to your conversation with George Soros ... I understand you may wish to be helpful with the situation,” the billionaire’s lawyer William Zabel wrote to Carneiro in an email seen by The News.

Carneiro fired back that he could not be bought.“I was shocked that George called me to offer me $250,000 in order to get my sympathy, get rid of her lawyers and settle the case.”…

Ferreyr and Soros dated for five years, and she says he dangled the promise of a luxury E. 85th St. pad three times.

In August 2010, while they were in bed, Soros told Ferreyr he had finally bought the apartment — for another girlfriend, according court papers.

An argument ensued, and the beauty claims the elderly man choked and slapped her and threw a lamp, cutting her foot.

Twenty two trips to the WH? Imagine if it was a Republican as POTUS???

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#778649 Oct 20, 2012
Pres Obama, needing cash, and creepy emails soliciting cash....

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-campaig...
Mile

UK

#778650 Oct 20, 2012
I can't believe I still make these kinds of unforced errors after all these years. Well, I should probably delay Armegeddon a few days...

Location hidden

#778651 Oct 20, 2012
Pres Obama, Jon Stewart, and ladies and gentlemen, The President of the United States...{crickets}....

"The audience completely failed to cheer or applaud..."

http://althouse.blogspot.ca/2012/10/the-audie...
Mile

UK

#778652 Oct 20, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
dem now you remembered and put back the london BS again..LOL.
nuttier than a fkg fruitcake? Sperm,from Jersey Cows in Devon?
looney toons..its called clotted cream idiot..what would you
know anyway? moron..run along now play with all those nice aliases
you spawned..LOl.
Aw, fcuk off pinhead. You just got owned. Take it like a man... a man getting fcuked up the ass by another much bigger man.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

#778653 Oct 20, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
You bought it. You had your ddddick out didn't you.
man up dem,I got your dumb ass!!
you crapped out..LOL..man up now..
Mile

UK

#778654 Oct 20, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think high tea may have been the precursor for Krispy Kreme. Never quite understood how some of those Brits could remain the size of a vegan first termer...teeth were another matter entirely.
I know your hormones are raging right now but how do you manage to stay on topic like you do? All I can think about is clotted cream and such. You did hear the boy say he likes cow sperm, right? I kiss your toes and cute l'il nose.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#778655 Oct 20, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Pres Obama, needing cash, and creepy emails soliciting cash....
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-campaig...
I got one, too. I'm a registered democrat and have, in the past, supported pro life dems in local elections. I was also the recipient of an unsolicited email early in obamas term. It was disquieting, to say the least.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#778656 Oct 20, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I realize that you retarded reichies can't deal with multisyllabic terms--from here on out, I suggest we just use "good" and "bad" when trying to communicate with you. The death of four Americans is NOT good; trying to gain political advantage by using their deaths to talk semantics is BAD...get back to me when the wee Romney lads ever face danger for my country.
LETS BREAK IT DOWN AND MAKE IT REAL SIMPLE FOR YOU:

1 - "Benghazi attack: CIA reported 'within 24 hours' Islamist militants to blame"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...

2 - "In fact, asked on "The View" a full two weeks later about those attacks, Obama refused point blank to call it a terrorist attack."

http://cnsnews.com/blog/ben-shapiro/why-libya...

• Sept. 14: Carney says the administration had “no actionable intelligence” about a pending attack.

• Sept. 16: Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the UN, does the rounds on the Sunday talk shows and says the video is the “proximate cause” of the assault in Benghazi.“Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a --->>>> spontaneous — not a premeditated <--— response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice tells ABC. That same day, interim Libyan president Mohamed Magarief insists on CBS that “it was planned, definitely.”

CAN YOU SPELL "COVER UP" ???????

Simpleton.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#778657 Oct 20, 2012
Tinka wrote:
I am a Berlinerin
Berlin has male and female Donuts?:-)
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#778658 Oct 20, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, fcuk off pinhead. You just got owned. Take it like a man... a man getting fcuked up the ass by another much bigger man.
Come on don't stop now ...
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#778659 Oct 20, 2012
The Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>yeah that was the problem, America thought hey were ready for a black president, they didn't actually think is he the right candidate for the job? Or is he qualified to hold the highest office in the country? And they didn't even make sure that the highest office in this country is supposed to be for a natural born American citizen, and last I heard they never followed through on making sure he was when there were so many questions about the legitimacy of his US citizenship? If people thought the country was ready for a black president then Obama was clearly the wrong choice, even the black community at large is saying what the hell did we do?????? I mean the man has always been embarrassed and ashamed of his heritage so much that he didn't even go by his legal birth name growing up going through school, he went by a very WHITE sounding name because he didn't want his peers to think he was African American so he went by a different name other then his legal liberty name.. So if the country wants to prove its ready for a black president then we should have elected one that at least was proud of his race and heritage instead of one who tried to mask his true race by using a fake name, how can the black community hope to have the black man represent them if he's afraid to actually admit he is of African American descent? The answer is he can't, and he did nothing to help the African American community, but he sure as hell supports the Muslim community which I find suspect of his true intentions, the man has been called the Antichrist of America for gods sake..I mean I'm just saying..... I have nothing against any religious groups of any kind but there is so many terrorist acts committed by Muslim extremists against America that I think it's kind of strange that one holds the office of US President? I don't care what color the president is, but what I do care about is his intentions and ability to run the country in a direction that makes things better and in his term things have progressively worse week by week.... Month by month.... And year by year and hopefully Americans will go back to the only question that matters when electing the next president, will he improve the current state of affairs? And has Obama done that during his term? And the clear answer is not only NO, BUT HELL NO!!!! And when we do get a new president then it's going to take half his first term to even begin to repair the damage done during obamas term before he can even begin to just be the new president and work for a better tomorrow.. It's time for a change and a change for good because if Obama is re elects I'm afraid of what's going to happen in America? Aren't you? We could end join a civil war, the first war on American soil in many many years, I fear things will only get worse if he is re elected for a second term, I mean think how much damage has been done in only 4 years, what will things look like in 8? I'm not sure but I'm not willing to find out, are you?
Watch the movie Obama's America 2016...
Obama is muslim by his father side and attended muslim school in Indonesia and registered as a muslim. That's no secret. He has soft spot for muslim and always defends Islam.
Why did he paid $4 million $$$ to have his college records sealed? There is so much mystery about that man! His own grandmother said before she died, that he was born in Kenya.

How much was paid by his people to HI officials to forge birth certificate ? Why took them that long?
Mile

Toronto, Canada

#778660 Oct 20, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Berlin has male and female Donuts?:-)
With nuts on them apparently
Mile

Toronto, Canada

#778661 Oct 20, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on don't stop now ...
You're not one of those people who yells, "JUMP!" are you?
Mile

Toronto, Canada

#778662 Oct 20, 2012
Razor ate cow sperm, Razor ate cow sperm... and he liked it too.

Location hidden

#778663 Oct 20, 2012
Pres Obama, Cayman Islands, and a country named China...

"Obama’s pension includes Chinese and Cayman investments"

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/20/obamas-pens...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#778664 Oct 20, 2012
The juvenile Democrat does this when the lefttards here are defeated...
Mile wrote:
Did I mention I was a Nigerian prince?
Democrats are about as low class as they get.
Mile

Toronto, Canada

#778665 Oct 20, 2012
C,mon, man, don't sweat it. Couple more weeks and people won't even think of you when they see that "Got Milk" commercial. It's cool, just wade in...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 45 min Earl 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 243,098
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 4 hr Hillary Alinsky 14
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 4 hr PAY ME 12
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 7 hr No Net 106
Trump is A 10 hr Commie Killer 189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr what a russsh 11,595

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages