Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777821 Oct 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I never shop at Walmart, they could be giving sh!t away, Homer recognizes the underlying damage they are doing.
that is certainly your right....Walmart should be punished for hiring so many minorities and unskilled folks....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#777822 Oct 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Right because they require the same skills to manufacture as Nike's???
Just how much does the cheapest Nike cost? I don't know that's why I ask. I know I hear a lot of them are in the $200 range.
fred

Milford, CT

#777823 Oct 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
most folks just rode out the storm and didn't lose any money....
retired elderly people who are heavily invested in the market, except in very conservative stocks...are fools.....
Seniors are forced to invest in equities due to low interest rates. Only sector growing. Not to mention the loss of equity in the home and fed printing money has robbed seniors nest egg value.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#777824 Oct 19, 2012
The first and second Great
Awakenings introduced Christianity to many slaves. In the 1790s, African-American churches
began emerging. Whites hoped it would make the slaves obedient. But slaves found a liberating
message that strengthened their sense of community and offered them spiritual freedom.
mr owl III

Oklahoma City, OK

#777825 Oct 19, 2012
Pres Obama, green energy, a lobby, and we are about to go bankrupt....

"As it struggled, A123 showered Democrats with donations, hired pricey lobbyist"

"The Massachusetts firm dished out nearly $1 million to hire a powerhouse lobbying firm with close ties to President Barack Obama between 2007 and 2009, and two of its top executives made personal donations to several high-profile Democrats in Congress as it won federal funding for its efforts to build the next generation of lithium batteries for electric vehicles."

http://www.washingtonguardian.com/battery-mak...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#777826 Oct 19, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
When there's a republican president and the leftwingers are "sitting on the sidelines" doing nothing, what will your excuse be then - "payback's a bitch?"
When has that ever happened? It simply won't happen. Very telling as to who really wants America to succeed.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777827 Oct 19, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Here too, most cars here are Lexus, Mercedes and BMWs.
in SoCal, you will also see a surprising number of Porsches, Jaguars, Maseratis, etc....but very few Cadillacs....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777828 Oct 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Under 28 hours a week which means everybody with a view to the future will have to work 2 1/2 jobs at the least. The reality of unintended consequences is lost on these people.
they will just change the law to require coverage for part-timers....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#777829 Oct 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
OUT ON DVD THIS WEEKEND: 2016: Obama’s America.
Couldn't pay me to put money in his pocket...did you know his church/school fired him after he showed up for a conference out of state, with a woman who was not his wife...she later dumped him, too.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#777830 Oct 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic. But at least you agree with what I have been saying for years, rightwingers have been sitting on the sidelines which is why the economy isn't growing at a faster rate. I only wish I had been wrong, but they are a bunch of stubborn jackasses. Any ahole that would sit on the sidelines just to see Obama and the rest of the country fail is a complete scumbag in my eyes.
The point of opening a business is to make money. It is not to employ more people than you need or longer than you need them. It is not to give people health insurance or vacation pay. You open a business because you have an idea that you think will be a success. Under this president it is not worth the risk.
fred

Milford, CT

#777831 Oct 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting slammed by (R) PACS on the phone and in the mailbox__what bullshyte these people are pushing. Alliance for America's future is blasting away at the EPA regarding it's war on coal. "Over the last few years" the ads say__as though Obama created the EPA.
American Crossroads, Crossroads GPS and fkn cell phone calls from strange locations___Ogden Utah for instance.
That Citizens United Act has upset the nations political balance.
Citizen United unleashed free speech. liberals hate free speech.

The Kenyan has closed hundred of coal power plants and coal industry via EPA regulations. Electric rates will sky rocket.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#777832 Oct 19, 2012
Where's that 2nd debate bump?

Has Obama called Benghazi a terror attack yet?

Hes Obama called Ft Hood a terror attack yet?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#777833 Oct 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
J. D. Power indicates that the average age of a Cadillac buyer is 63 years old.....unless you want to count sales to Communist Chinese.....
Bullshyte!
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#777834 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't believe that a person, who wanted to open a business or expand a business would not do so because of who is President. That makes no sense at all, it's absurd rightwing bullshyt talk to pump each other up at whatever the name of that podunk bar is called.
Lyin' lily doesn't remember "the name of that poduck bar"...only how to crawl there.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777835 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
What about the fingernails? Ok you eat that.
no...fingernails should be trimmed to a reasonable length....and no false nails....

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#777836 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't believe that a person, who wanted to open a business or expand a business would not do so because of who is President. That makes no sense at all, it's absurd rightwing bullshyt talk to pump each other up at whatever the name of that podunk bar is called.
See my answer to Homer.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#777837 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Michael Moore made documentaries shown in movie theatres, this video was made to denigrate the Presidents family, claiming to show nude photos of the Presidents mother; its being sent to peoples homes.
That's not a comparison
You forgot to mention how Michael Moore's obesity so nauseates you.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#777838 Oct 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm getting slammed by (R) PACS on the phone and in the mailbox__what bullshyte these people are pushing. Alliance for America's future is blasting away at the EPA regarding it's war on coal. "Over the last few years" the ads say__as though Obama created the EPA.
American Crossroads, Crossroads GPS and fkn cell phone calls from strange locations___Ogden Utah for instance.
That Citizens United Act has upset the nations political balance.
Not just the EPA, but free cell phones, welfare, foodstamps, illegal immigration, wars in Iraq/Afghanistan, bush/Republican spending, bailouts, raising the debt ceiling, any form of stimulis...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777839 Oct 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Seniors are forced to invest in equities due to low interest rates. Only sector growing. Not to mention the loss of equity in the home and fed printing money has robbed seniors nest egg value.
true, but higher yield creates more risk, and chasing yield is dangerous....

Hussein Obama's policy of near-zero interest rates hurts senior citizens more than anyone else....
dem

United States

#777840 Oct 19, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Where's that 2nd debate bump?
He doesn't need one.
Romney drops below a thirty percent chance of winning the electoral vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••