Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
721,001 - 721,020 of 1,082,837 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here, I am going to turn left eventually, I am just not sure when. You liberals are always in such a hurry. Stop and smell the hoses for a change.
Homer which is it, real eyes, realize or real lies?
I believe it's relish
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Peppy said the President wants women to be able to get abortions at Walmart; but I disagree.
They should be able to get them at McDonalds drive through, then they can just go right home and not have to get out of the car and stuff.
Hmm, McBortions?? They may have to work on the marketing a bit.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama bad for America wrote:
<quoted text>
Blablablablabla...you're president is loosing it, so are you ...
"loosing" it!!! Hydra alert! Hydra alert! They're everywhere! They're really nowhere!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even get me started on people's driving.
Serious question is that all you rightwingers driving down the highway in the left lane?
Move the fck over, Homer has places to be.
Serious question are all the unlicensed, uninsured illegal aliens hitting bridges on parkways or driving the wrong way because they can't read the signs Democrats?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
Anyone see the Alfred Smith fundraiser? Pretty funny stuff. Both Obama and Romney performed well. Great change of pace from the campaign rhetoric and talking points.
Come November, Bid Bird is going down.
Bid Bird? Is R'Money planning to buy something else and move it to China? The truth, maybe?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

finding wrote:
<quoted text>He had done nothing to get the first Nobel peace prize, so who knows he might get another one,lol
This is totally wrong.
He talked several times with a southern black cadence while talking to black people and they cheered for him.
He then met with whites from Wisconsin and sounded exactly like they did (doncha know?)
Nearly got an Oscar for that.
This was huge improvement over the days when Rahm Emanuel would crank the hand organ while Obama ran and jumped around in his cute little hat and vest, holding out a tin cup for donations.

"Stuff's gettin better"

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not syaing it is. I'm saying pretty soon their's will be the only jobs left. People will have to work 3 shifts to get by. Those are the kinds of jobs Romney created while at Bain, the good ones they shipped overseas. I know I know, Flack says well then work 3 shifts then.
Yep sure do. anybody who thinks they can only work 40 hours a week and improve their life (I mean climb into the upper middle class) is kidding themselves. I ,at times, worked over 85 hours a week for years. That was when I was young. People were like you need to enjoy your self more. They worked their 40 and went home. Guess what! They are still working that 40 hour week and will until they just can't anymore. Then they will rely on whatever is left of the government assistance till they die. Me? Well you know that story.
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/02/do...

Obamacare summed up in one sentence...by Dr. Bellar - Viral video..
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, since you are a Republican it was already assumed.
Thanks buddy. If you need me this afternoon, I will be on the golf course. My golf buddies and I will be discussing the serious decline in quality of Dominoes Pizza. We like to blend in current topics conversations with golf. It makes use feel more engaged with main stream america.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here, I am going to turn left eventually, I am just not sure when. You liberals are always in such a hurry. Stop and smell the hoses for a change.
Homer which is it, real eyes, realize or real lies?
Shark Eyes~! Did you see this spoof on SNL? It's hilarious!

"You don't scare me shark eyes," "Biden" tells "Ryan" at one point in the sketch. "You think you're tougher than me because you do the P90X workout? Because you're younger than me? Well, let me tell you something buddy. There's gym strong and there's old man strong

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/snl-...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Morons4Mitt wrote:
Election is drawing close. Can any of you Repubs give an answer today?
Name just ONE idea or policy difference between Romney and Bush.
Convince America WHY we need to go back and try it all again.
Convince America that when Reagan started this entire plan of Trickle Down from the rich it made things better.
No proof in US history that lower tax rates have EVER created one job. But there is proof that the RICH are destroying America.
The rich bankers knowing made bad loans.
The rich on Wall St. knowing sold these bundled bad loans to the world.
The rich CEOs of over 27,000 American factories closed them and moved them to China to pay slaves .30 cents an hour.
The RICHEST do nothing but swap money on Wall St.. Make Millions and Billions doing it and then pay taxes like Mitt of 13%.
And somehow you Repubs vote for all these things as good for America.
W was a great president who loves America. President Romney would do well to imitate W's policies.

Democrats are 100% responsible for the sub prime fueled housing balloon and subsequent collapse of the financial sector by blackmailing bankers to issue mortgages to minorities or face the charge of racism. The Kenyan mau mau's communist coup made the economy worse.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, you have seen this movie too? No wonder yer all sick in the head
The Democrats would never stoop to such a low. Rightwingers are swine.
Michael Moore, nuff said.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up Homer...
Jobs are shipped overseas because the product would be too expensive to manufacture in America. Taxes, union extortion, EPA, OSHA regulation, high energy prices all created by big government. Apple IPADs would cost $2,000 if built in America. duh
OBAMA’S PROBLEM: Obama lacks an agenda to compensate for his lousy record. Yep. He made things worse, and he doesn’t have a plausible plan to make things better. So it’s binders and Big Bird and “war on women.”
Why can't they understand that?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, you have seen this movie too? No wonder yer all sick in the head
The Democrats would never stoop to such a low. Rightwingers are swine.
Michael Moore is a Rightwinger?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bid Bird? Is R'Money planning to buy something else and move it to China? The truth, maybe?
Vote your #ladysmarts not #ladyparts ==> http://youtu.be/vqbufYJio58
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Vice President Joe Biden asked supporters Thursday at a Nevada campaign event,“How many of you know someone who served in Iraq or Iran?”

Biden was joined at the event by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and embattled Senate candidate Rep. Shelley Berkley. At Biden’s question, Reid raised his hand.

At the event, Biden also said that when it comes to the Young Guns – a group of younger Republicans, including Rep. Paul Ryan — the “bullets are aimed at you.”
Harry the Liar,Just automatic
nowadays?????
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

WHITE DEMOCRAT=yeoman

yeoman, in English history, a class intermediate between the gentry and the labourers; a yeoman was usually a landholder but could also be a retainer, guard, attendant, or subordinate official. The word appears in Middle English as yemen, or yoman, and is perhaps a contraction of yeng man or yong man, meaning young man, or attendant. Geoffrey Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales (late 14th century) depicts a yeoman who is a forester and a retainer. Most yeomen of the later Middle Ages were probably occupied in cultivating the land; Raphael Holinshed, in his Chronicles (1577), described them as having free land ...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Bid Bird? Is R'Money planning to buy something else and move it to China? The truth, maybe?
I am sure you had some kind of point, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.....sterling comeback.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
McDonalds will have to provide healthcare plans with ACA. That't the whole point, that everyone is insured.
If you’re doing God’s work and God is perfect, how come you’re always wrong?” he said.“Is it that you can’t follow instructions or is Jesus just dicking you around?”
“The reason I ask,” Maher continued,“is because in 2008, Focus on the Family tried to frighten their vast mailing list of snake-handlers and early-onset dementia patients by sending out a letter with a set of predictions of what our nation would look like if we elected that Evil Count Chocula as our president.”
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1pYmQ )
It will be ten dollars for a Big Mac. At a nice place you will see $50 for a $25 meal now. You libtards just don't get it.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"loosing" it!!! Hydra alert! Hydra alert! They're everywhere! They're really nowhere!
oh no, all eight of Leosnotta's illegitimate kids took their dirty diapers off at once. the landlord must really love your section 8 voucher.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 min boundary painter 7,704
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Terry rigsby 48,976
Am 7-29 11 min boundary painter 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Brian_G 45,860
Mean Green Hand Scrub-Can Alleviate Symptons of... (Mar '08) 33 min mee 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 37 min TW_sugar_daddio 20
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 1 hr Maybe we could 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,573
Abby 7-29 2 hr Pippa 14
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE