Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263792 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#777971 Oct 19, 2012
Black Panther wrote:
<quoted text> You are so right on Sister, everyone should have easy access to voting and not be intimidated.
" Everyone" ? You can't vote unless youe are a USA citizen, or has that changed when Obama became President?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#777972 Oct 19, 2012
Obama: Four Americans getting killed (in Libya) "is not optimal"

this moron needs to go...

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#777973 Oct 19, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong ... she'd skip the spoon.
LOL
I stand corrected..lol
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#777974 Oct 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you heard is correct. The only thing they left out is how Obama took 700 billion from Medicare to provide free health care to 30 million illegal aliens. Oh, and the seniors will be reduced to Medicaid rates as Medicare will be eliminated. Oh and they'll be denied care and aborted by death panels.
Very good reason not to vote for the man, isn't it?

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#777975 Oct 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I believe the two have been related, at times, in both men and women.
Beasts I tell ya...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#777976 Oct 19, 2012
mr owl III wrote:
A dead battery for your car, Giant bird killers, and Yes we have plenty of oil....
"An economy awash in oil"
"Forget the doomsayers. Cheap abundant fossil fuels will drive our future."
http://www2.macleans.ca/2012/10/18/awash-in-o...
And, fossil fuels last forever, right?

in a city...

#777977 Oct 19, 2012
oh really how can you vote for Rams and keep Politics in mind and placing that with the Son or God they so believe in?

Just wondering how people are looking at it and what is being said in the media seems to vote now through mail is a biggy too there's a voting box right here in the Library so how many Mormons are there and how many are Religious that are putting their faith into it rather than stick with the ones so common Laws we had?

Some were way strict I mean a guy in Falllbrook has been caught, he stole a Goat and the animal died somehow in the process think about a horse thief in the day here we don't deal like that at all anymore, but under the mise of Religion one just never knows how far it all could go?

I am sure to profit though to be a believer...

There's a whole other world of 6 continents around us which so they cheered in the last Election I am firm in that they believe in Life and Liberties just the same and it should not be under American's Rule to Rule the world alone...

OR?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#777978 Oct 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Worked for a few of those. Will let you guess which ones. It's called consulting big shit. People have me come to check their sound, stage presence, or lighting. Sometimes a friend will call and ask me do go check out a band they have heard about to see if they might want to sign them. You know nothing.
Yeah right and you do that all from the comfort of your own home and a couple of local dives? GTFOH pal__the crap you're talking only flies in nut wards.

You understand the music biz about as much as you understand NASCAR.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#777979 Oct 19, 2012
Waxman wrote:
I forgot which of you insame Moonbats kept posting the electoral vote predictions, but you know who you are.
Why did you stop?
here they are...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Baaawwwaaaahhhh!!!!!!!
Waxturd: the other day: when errrrrrrr if Obama wins again blah blah blah...."

You said it!

When Obama wins: better for everyone!

Not just Romney robots unpatriotic extremist republican doouucchhhee bagggs!

Why doesn't Romney just say the truth:

"I am an unpatriotic Multi~millionaire who does not want to pay a dime of tax!"

People would have a notch more respect.

But he lies like a rug!

Search: Mitt Romney Serial Liar

in a city...

#777980 Oct 19, 2012
Proud Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good reason not to vote for the man, isn't it?
The Pains and agonies of a yesterday are still felt I am sure through many have entered WAR, think about a cane vs. a wheelchair some would say that is a trump an up to what some still endure...

Law and Laws...

Sure will be interesting to see how the Vote will come out They say now today Rams leading and who will take Ohio Do they like Potatoes there as well, maybe Rams will have to eat his Salad after the Election and in hopes he won't choke on it...

No meat for him and no puddin'...

That guy will never make it in...
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#777981 Oct 19, 2012
Tinka wrote:
oh really how can you vote for Rams and keep Politics in mind and placing that with the Son or God they so believe in?
Just wondering how people are looking at it and what is being said in the media seems to vote now through mail is a biggy too there's a voting box right here in the Library so how many Mormons are there and how many are Religious that are putting their faith into it rather than stick with the ones so common Laws we had?
Some were way strict I mean a guy in Falllbrook has been caught, he stole a Goat and the animal died somehow in the process think about a horse thief in the day here we don't deal like that at all anymore, but under the mise of Religion one just never knows how far it all could go?
I am sure to profit though to be a believer...
There's a whole other world of 6 continents around us which so they cheered in the last Election I am firm in that they believe in Life and Liberties just the same and it should not be under American's Rule to Rule the world alone...
OR?
Pray to Obama for celibacy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#777982 Oct 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaCare is the communist redistribution of health care from white senior citizens to free health care for 30 million illegal aliens. The cost will controlled by aborting the baby boom generation.
Fred....what are you drinking???
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#777983 Oct 19, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll up the ante now!
Romney: "As President Obama surveys the Waldorf banquet room with everyone in white tie and refinery, you have to wonder what he's thinking.'So little time, so much to redistribute.'"
What a dickhead.
Romeny is one class act and shows it too! You don't see him with his jacket off, and his sleves rolled up like he is trying to look like he is hard at work. Now.. what does your guy do at a dinner..huh?, but make a fool out of himself by showing us a birth video as him being born a lion. HELLO!..and he suppose to be our President of USA? Are you kidding? LOL
Romeny has more class, and knows how to act right, and what to do as President of USA than Obama.

in a city...

#777984 Oct 19, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
And, fossil fuels last forever, right?
As long as we can grow corn wouldn't we be alright to keep the sun's energy used up maybe we need more Solar run Homes and cars?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#777985 Oct 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Before I go you might want to check out the Neptune Festival down at the beach. Later all you people.
That's a Chamber of Commerce event you dumb shyte__do you not read or understand my fkn posts???
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#777986 Oct 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaCare is the communist redistribution of health care from white senior citizens to free health care for 30 million illegal aliens. The cost will controlled by aborting the baby boom generation.
Lies!!

fred is a commie.

He wants free depends magic undies like his idol Mitt Romney wears.

fred got a tweet: a size 12 sausage in his a_____!

LOL

LOL

LOL

fred! F U!

in a city...

#777987 Oct 19, 2012
Plus not sure about what exactly but I heard they are coming out with some new way yet to run public transit...
Sandy

Santa Monica, CA

#777988 Oct 19, 2012
Obama says the good news is that Mitt’s “Romnesia” can be cured — thanks to Obamacare, which guarantees coverage to people with preexisting conditions :-)

in a city...

#777989 Oct 19, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd: the other day: when errrrrrrr if Obama wins again blah blah blah...."
You said it!
When Obama wins: better for everyone!
Not just Romney robots unpatriotic extremist republican doouucchhhee bagggs!
Why doesn't Romney just say the truth:
"I am an unpatriotic Multi~millionaire who does not want to pay a dime of tax!"
People would have a notch more respect.
But he lies like a rug!
Search: Mitt Romney Serial Liar
Add to that I am a strict hard core Mormon that believes Gays are ill an outcast a distruction to Society they are a downfall so are poor people and we love our shoes every week a new p[air well a lot of people can relate to that one but no coffeee no nicotine how do we stand on Drugs...

Pills available nothing against them and kids will be plenty too not sure how they will be born amongst the more un fortunates however...

Any clue?

in a city...

#777990 Oct 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's a Chamber of Commerce event you dumb shyte__do you not read or understand my fkn posts???
Maybe like channel 3 events to what they show locally...

A get you coming in to good ole places...Some Ad thing maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min budd 54,324
Truly evil folks 55 min Concern Citizen 5
News Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision (Jul '14) 1 hr MyNameIsToby 75
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,284
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Justus von Liebig 194,598
Chicago One Direction concert on the 23rd! 3 hr Tristascottcom 1
Sasitorn boonsin 5 hr donna 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages