Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508078 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

#778318 Oct 20, 2012
Sandy wrote:
Obama says the good news is that Mitt’s “Romnesia” can be cured — thanks to Obamacare, which guarantees coverage to people with preexisting conditions :-)
Good thing for Ocamplaigner -he needs to remember who actually has the ideas--and the real (not pwetend) EXPERIENCE!

ROMNEY/RYAN!
Actual plans with ideas-not just pwetending and trashing someone elses!!!
Toe

Calhoun, GA

#778319 Oct 20, 2012
The stock market dose not go by the president it go's by other things.
There is lots job out there, people just what to set at home and watch tv or sell there drugs.
Or wait till the job come to them, stop selling drugs and setting in front of the tv and look for a job.
If you thank you can do a better job being a president you run for president and you will see how hard it is to run this country.
So stop running down the president he is doing the best he can after the last 2 Bush's, the last Bush set on his ? all the time.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#778320 Oct 20, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dave...this is where the Conservative says:
>parents are supposed to take care of children<
then you come back with the Liberal mantra of...
>Not all children have two or even a single parent<
Then the conservative says:
>not that many kids in that bad of shape, and I supply a link<
Then the Liberal says:
>bs...and you supply a link, and call Conservative racist, evil, rich, selfish...etc...<
Are you tracking...
How about those people who were taking care of their families until Mitt Romney bankrupted their company.

How about those who were taking care of their families until Republicans f*cked the economy sending millions to the unemployment lines

How about those taking care of their families until an illness cost them their job & expenses took their money.

How about those who working spouse died & left them as a single parent.

Yep it is their fault.

Lets starve those kids. Its their fault. They should have chosen better parents.
TSM

United States

#778321 Oct 20, 2012
Has Valeria Jarrett taken Obama’s golf clubs away? Obama/Team goes to Camp David for prep for crucial final debate!! The Liberals/Democrats task is trying to stuff substance down an empty suit…Impossible!!
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#778322 Oct 20, 2012
FreedomofKetchup wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't he say "AMERICA" or the "United States" when referencing this great nation??????
Phat crayon ad-script kiddies. Can't even scribe clear, concise intelligible, teleprompter speeches--for those hurry, campaigning was awaiting moments requiring such.
No matter, Crowley just added another disqualifing, blah blah blah moment.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Legitely With in the graced time limits-with 10 seconds to spare!!!! GOOD applications for BUDGETING concepts as well!
EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

So I take it that you, and as it seems, every other conservative on this thread, are seeing that for the first time.

Since: Nov 09

United States

#778323 Oct 20, 2012
RealDave, sonicfilter, keyedup, dem, Homer, Lily Boca Raton, OzRitz, Fire The GOP, yepperz, leosnana and other progressives here have been an inspiration. I didn't come to this site to change the minds of FOX lemmings, that would be an impossible task. But your words have helped me spread the truth through letters to the editor, debates on social media and to provide information to undecided friends and family. I was even able to change the vote of a racist friend that now agrees that he has more in common with Obama than Romney. And that's really what this election is about. It isn't about jobs or Benghazi, it's about racism, religious fanaticism and the greedy rich wanting an even larger piece of the pie.
Anyway it's deer season, I've cast my straight Democrat absentee ballot and I'm off to the woods. It's going to take a little time to clear the hate, stupidity and lies from the right wing morons on this site out of my head.

OBAMA 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#778325 Oct 20, 2012
Shlt on Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again
You have made another mistake, Not just your wasted vote for Joke McCain in 2008 but the way your state voted for Obama in 2008. You may have backed a loser republican but the state of New Jersey voted Obama.
Here is a link to a 2008 electoral college map showing how each and every state voted and how many electoral votes each state has. If you even know what that means?
When you catch up to this point and find you need to be further educated, let me know. I know republicans are sometimes slow minded, i will take my time with you.
2008 electoral college map - see how your state voted
www.sheasumlin.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/20...
The last two republican presidents was named, George H W Bush and George W Bush. Both of these republican presidents ended their presidency with a recession, which we are still trying to get out of. Republican mitT roMney offers the very same.
Now go vote - Obama
No, vote for bommie, we will have a muslium country in one year after he is elected, No more bommie November 6, 2012.
TSM

United States

#778326 Oct 20, 2012
The Theme for Obama’s campaign Monday nights debate “Turn Off The Light The Party’s Over” another words, Na Na Na Na, Hay Hay, Goodbye!! Now that’s Sweet!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#778327 Oct 20, 2012
Sonic,
Justice in Libya is laughable.
Arab Spring is a multi-faceted failure brought about by Islam and Islam alone.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#778328 Oct 20, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."
So I take it that you, and as it seems, every other conservative on this thread, are seeing that for the first time.
He went on for days without saying it was a terroist act, they were blaming a movie that has said something about their proffet, like it or not that is the way it is, it took Hillary to take the blame, then he decided the buck stopped with him. I bet he has lots of bucks piled up, lots of mistakes have been made. That is why he is falling in the polls, can't stand another four more years of the same.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Heather

United States

#778329 Oct 20, 2012
loose cannon wrote:
Sonic, my naygur boy,
Justice in Libya is laughable.
Arab Spring is a multi-faceted failure brought about by Islam and Islam alone. Such animals those sand negroids are.
Hehe!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#778330 Oct 20, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
RealDave, sonicfilter, keyedup, dem, Homer, Lily Boca Raton, OzRitz, Fire The GOP, yepperz, leosnana and other progressives here have been an inspiration. I didn't come to this site to change the minds of FOX lemmings, that would be an impossible task. But your words have helped me spread the truth through letters to the editor, debates on social media and to provide information to undecided friends and family. I was even able to change the vote of a racist friend that now agrees that he has more in common with Obama than Romney. And that's really what this election is about. It isn't about jobs or Benghazi, it's about racism, religious fanaticism and the greedy rich wanting an even larger piece of the pie.
Anyway it's deer season, I've cast my straight Democrat absentee ballot and I'm off to the woods. It's going to take a little time to clear the hate, stupidity and lies from the right wing morons on this site out of my head.

OBAMA 2012
Save hunting, and silent feet. Thanks for your worthwhile post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#778331 Oct 20, 2012
Sonic,

"Libya today has a non-applicable judicial system"

Source: US State Department, facts and statistics

Location hidden

#778332 Oct 20, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>Save hunting, and silent feet. Thanks for your worthwhile post.
Safe - no java just yet

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#778333 Oct 20, 2012
Mitt Romney may be something of a Utah native son, having helped turn around the 2002 Salt Lake Olympic Games, attended Brigham Young University and once owning property there. But on Friday, The Salt Lake City Tribune tossed its support to President Obama, in a editorial titled "Too Many Mitts."

New York Times from this morning. Grandly written article.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Milford, CT

#778334 Oct 20, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
OBAMA 2012
Nonsense. All of the Kenyan commie occupier scum who post here are a burden on society. Kenyan commies like you have brought America to 16 trillion debt, 100 mil dependent on a government check, 1 trillion a year in welfare, 50 million on food stamps, 23 mil unemployed.

Kenyan communist occupier scum have brought America to her knees.

Shame on you. All of you are traitors.

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/upl...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#778335 Oct 20, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>He went on for days without saying it was a terroist act, they were blaming a movie that has said something about their proffet, like it or not that is the way it is, it took Hillary to take the blame, then he decided the buck stopped with him. I bet he has lots of bucks piled up, lots of mistakes have been made. That is why he is falling in the polls, can't stand another four more years of the same.
4 days.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reverand Wright

Paintsville, KY

#778336 Oct 20, 2012
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
NAW, naw, naw. Your Chickens have come home to Roost.
Mile

Bournemouth, UK

#778338 Oct 20, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In tonight's presidential debate President Obama maintains that he called the attack on the US Consulate in Benghazi a "act of terror", which turns out to be accurate. However, the President is using a play on words. The full transcript below supports that assertion, which the moderator, Candy Crowley vehemently confirmed the President did do. However, the legal term of "act of terrorism" is never used. Furthermore, the President clearly implies the attack was a result of the reaction to an anti-Muslim film released on YouTube in the transcript the Whitehouse released with the video below. 

http://www.forextv.com/forex-news-story/full-...

His comments came directly after his visit to Arlington on September 11th they were not attributed directly towards the attacks on Benghazi but in general and in relation to 9-11. Now Obama either lied in the debate thathe called it an act of terror in the rose garden or he lied for 10 days afterwards including his speech at the UN. When he and his administration continually said this was a demonstration caused by a video and was not terrorism..

He also lied on John Stewart when he said they have released all the information to the American people. Well there is a real time video of the attacks and 100's of pages explaining the growing unrest during the months before while asking for increased security. All sent to the state department and seen by the Whitehouse. Yet we get Joe Biden saying in his VP debate that no extra security was ever asked for and the intelligence community said this was not an act of terror. However Obama says now and during the debate he knew it was and said so in the Rose garden.

So one of the, is lying here, who is it then?

They've all told so many lies on this issue it's becoming ridiculous.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Heather

United States

#778339 Oct 20, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
4 days, nigger.
Ha!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min tuffet 239,269
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 34 min They cannot kill ... 10,491
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 105,049
managers at Steak N Shake sell Passports 11 hr Nuri Harrigan dik... 1
Graduation in Detroit. 17 hr Another Chance 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 17 hr Dudley 8,065
News Man charged with shooting near 26/Cal courthouse 18 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages