Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,043)

Showing posts 720,841 - 720,860 of1,034,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Or it COULD be BLACK SAMBO QUIMBO SUPPORTERS ARE JUST STUPID

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Household net worth fell from 2007 to 2009 by a total of $17.5 trillion or 25.5%. Thank you housing collapse & Bush recession. It had been gaining since.
I see you neglected to tell us which 4 years you were talking about. Accident? Or are you just another lying right whiner POS?
Here, look at the f*cking graph.
http://money.cnn.com/2011/06/09/news/economy/...
So really,thank you George Bush for losing all that wealth for us.
And thank you Barack Obama for getting it back.
I don't click on links from vile people who use filthy language to try and get their point across.
"Last four years" pretty much means ,(Wait for it),,Wait...Wait.. Last four years.

"Stuff's gettin better"

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of dumbfucks, you figure out how more law enforcement personnel would prevent violent crimes yet?
LOL
No need. You said we didn't need any. Police have no effect on crime so why bother. Look at the money we would save in prosecution & jail costs.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Mitt find it necessary to mention the two popular PBS figures by name then?
The rabid right has always had a hardon for NPR but the whole PBS TV thing has always puzzled me__the TV side provides useful programming for a wide variety of viewers. Granted that cable has picked up much of that slack but cable is beyond the financial reach of many and remains unavailable in some remote areas.
I saw some interesting figures a while back that shined a light on federal subsidies to Spanish language broadcasters__I'm not hearing any fussing about that.
why do you choose to talk about anything other than the number one issue, the economy???...

all subsidies are unnecessary and beyond the proper scope of government....
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Household net worth fell from 2007 to 2009 by a total of $17.5 trillion or 25.5%. Thank you housing collapse & Bush recession. It had been gaining since.
I see you neglected to tell us which 4 years you were talking about. Accident? Or are you just another lying right whiner POS?
Here, look at the f*cking graph.
http://money.cnn.com/2011/06/09/news/economy/...
So really,thank you George Bush for losing all that wealth for us.
And thank you Barack Obama for getting it back.
he'll just tell you cnn is a marxist communist organization laundering money for george soros and funneling it into acorn to steal the election for a kenyan muslim manchurian candidate that hates america and success and wants to enact sharia law while reforming the black panthers to police polling sites to intimidate scrawny, wheelchair bound republicans until he can do away with term limits and appoint himself king of the new african colony of america
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Some things just bare repeating for the benefit of the clueless (and you know who you are...)
"A study conducted in the Journal Archives of Sexual Behavior,(Vol. 23, No. 1, 1994,) reported that false accusers were commonly motivated by a need for an alibi or a desire for revenge."
http://www.bostoncriminalattorneyblog.com/201...
did the study mention gunner by name?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>When Wendy McElroy, editor of the Web site ifeminists.com , began her investigation into the truthfulness of rape reports, she was reasonably sure the number of false accusers would be vanishingly small (many women's rights advocates claim only 2% of accusations are false). But because of new tools such as DNA testing, the numbers have changed dramatically over the past decade, and many falsely accused men have been released from prison after tests proved their innocence. By the end of her study Ms. McElroy was forced to this conclusion:
"... even a skeptic like me must credit a DNA exclusion rate of 20 percent that remained constant over several years when conducted by FBI labs. This is especially true when 20 percent more were found to be questionable. False accusations are not rare. They are common."
Thanks to the great work by The Innocence Project many have been exonerated. 70% of them are black.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

BLACKS HAVE GAINED THE LEAST FROM OBAmAS PRESIDENCY AND YET STILL SILENT AND THEY SAMBO ANYONE WHO USES 1ST amnd. RIGHTS OBAMA IS ONLY ANOTHER LYING POLITICIAN NOT THE BLACK PEOPLES SAVIOUR
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

equal pay for equal work is a flawed concept....better to say equal pay for equal value.....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is old and lame too so it fits her well.
Oh no he didn't!!!!!
Lol!
Just kidding carol.
I like you even though you rat me out to the man everyday.
Now that's actually pretty funny...that I "rat you out to the man" everyday. DEBIL perhaps - but not you.

Homer said he wouldn't speak to me anymore if I did that. Not that he ever does anyway. At least not nicely.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

i notice that tuna smell is gone...gunner run off again?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No need. You said we didn't need any. Police have no effect on crime so why bother. Look at the money we would save in prosecution & jail costs.
And now that red light cameras are going up everywhere, the cameras snap the photo, you get ticket in mail. Who needs cops anymore? They'll probably make cars that can't go over the speed limit and not start if the person is drunk. Fire the cops.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Bill Clinton stabs O'bama in back. ROTFLMAO--we all knew that was a comin'!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me dumb, then post words I never wrote?
Desperate times, eh "dumbfuck" Davey?
I wrote what the article you posted said.

Look if you can't understand what the article says, then don't post it.

Here is what you posted:

"Obama's 'War on Women' Hypocrisy: Female White House Employees Paid 18% Less Than Men
http://www.policymic.com/articles/6859/presid... ;

This has nothing to do with equal pay for equal work. Evidently, you had no clue. & and makes you a dumbf*ck.
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! I just can't believe that it's going to be close. Makes no sense to me. did you see this tax plan?
http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
Your denial is very unattractive.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no!
She had special brain treatment.
Witch doctor rubbed dirt in the wound and told her she's normal.
Ask about her procedure.
that wasn't dirt...which explains a lot

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Poll among likely voters shows Romney leading 52% to Obama 45%.

No candidate above 50% in mid October has ever lost.

Obama campaign in death spiral.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Informer

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

I find it amazing how people actually believe that ANY president can change ANYTHING. The republicans shoot down anything that a democrats come up with, and vice versa . No matter how good of an idea it is, or how good it would be for the American public.

Blaming Obama for the mess we are in is utterly stupid, and confirms that the general public is made up of people that can't think on their own.

People argue over how good, or bad they think Obama is based on election commercials, and what their friends tell them about him......ya gotta love it.

Things will never change, no matter WHO is the president.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA WENT FROM being A GENIus to I'M getting the HANG of this PRESIDENT THING 4 years in what a loser clown BLACKS have become for one many they would sell their own MOTHER and call her the B word if she said something against a POLITICIAN OBAMA is only another lying POLITICIAN
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should send this to Paul Ryan and beg him to re-endorse.
Re-endorse what? Did I miss something?

Are you going to be okay if Romney wins? I just don't want to have to be worried about my liberal topix BFF...who used to make me laugh a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 720,841 - 720,860 of1,034,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-20 10 min RACE 6
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 min John 3,783
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min former res 65,173
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 167,663
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,146
Amy 4-20 2 hr blunt advice 3
Amy 4-19 2 hr Pippa 14
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••