Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1523995 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

SurpriZedObamaFo ol

Stratford, CT

#778179 Oct 19, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS.
Friday Oblahblah #12 ROTFLMAO
THE DEBIL

São Paulo, Brazil

#778182 Oct 19, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
well dickholes...i'm sure by now you've read and begun to deny that j. christopher stevens DID ask for more security in libya...at the embassy in tripoli, NOT in benghazi.
and mittens was really counting on leading with that in the next debate.
maybe one of you tards can shoot him an email with some other spastically overblown conspiracy wet dream to run wild with.
he's done
ANN'S MS IS ACTING UP AGAIN, SHE NEED TO GO FO' A RIDE... WITH A REAL MAN...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#778184 Oct 19, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
America doesn't hate Obama, only insecure right wing fear mongers do. Having a black president to them is like having a black boss at work, they can't stand it. All this bs about him not handling the economy is the only tool they have and even that is without substance. Especially when the world economy only has 6 inches of water left in the economic swimming pool yet the wingers believe that somehow they can get 6 ft of economic depth at the USA end of the pool just by cutting taxes and removing regulations. Maybe Mitt is a magical as well.
Agree. Do you think that they would have been as heinous had Hillary Clinton been elected President?
Happy to say I got a ticket to see the President while he is here in Boca Raton next week, everyone waiting in line was so nice, and positive and pumped up with joy to re elect President Obama to a second term.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#778185 Oct 19, 2012
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...
dem wrote:
New polls released Friday show President Barack Obama has taken a six-point lead over GOP challenger Mitt Romney in the key swing state of Florida.
President Barack Obama have a bounce from his performance in Tuesday night’s second presidential debate, widening his lead in Florida to 6 percentage points, according to the third of three NewsmaxZogby Tracking Polls.
Obama leads Mitt Romney 48 percent to 42 percent in the poll of 842 likely voters conducted from Tuesday through Thursday. That is up 3 percentage points from his lead in the first Florida poll conducted from Sunday through Tuesday, before the second debate.
THE DEBIL

São Paulo, Brazil

#778186 Oct 19, 2012
TOMORROW NIGHT, PEOPLE. TUNE IN AN' HAVE YOU MIND(S) EXPANDED.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#778187 Oct 19, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
Sorry, I'm not leaving the country of my forefathers because I support someone who I believe looks out for all Americans, believes in taking care of those less fortunate, and believes in working for solutions across the board. Additionally, I support a candidate who respects the environment and resources that will not last forever, and looks for sustainable ways to allow us to continue to live the way we all have grown accustomed.
While I do not choose to own a gun, I realize I do not have the right to tell you that you can't own a gun.
The greatest thing about the United States is that we can all have our own opinions and share those opinions with others without fear of persecution.
Beautiful post! Agree.
THE DEBIL

São Paulo, Brazil

#778188 Oct 19, 2012
RAISE YOU HANDS IF YOU ACTUALLY CARE WHETHER THE JEWS MAKE IT OUT OR NOT? WE AMERICANS. WE BASICALLY INVENT GENOCIDE. GERMANS PRETTY GOOD, BUT SAUSAGE! SAVE ME!
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#778189 Oct 19, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Do you think that they would have been as heinous had Hillary Clinton been elected President?
Happy to say I got a ticket to see the President while he is here in Boca Raton next week, everyone waiting in line was so nice, and positive and pumped up with joy to re elect President Obama to a second term.
LMAO...Have another drink.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#778190 Oct 19, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has never compared to Bush causing the death of 4000 America troops in Iraq for NO reason you hypocritical POS.
Obama wasn't on the SEAL team that killed Bin Ladin either.
He was on the team that killed our economy and the American dream.

Obama wants to free us from our freedom.
Obama campaign in death spiral.
"Stuff's gettin better"

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#778191 Oct 19, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, ma'am.
You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#778193 Oct 19, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
well dickholes...i'm sure by now you've read and begun to deny that j. christopher stevens DID ask for more security in libya...at the embassy in tripoli, NOT in benghazi.
maybe one of you tards can shoot him an email with some other spastically overblown conspiracy wet dream to run wild with.
he's done
Haven't seen that. Please cite your source.

CNN reports today the Ambassador spoke of the deteriorating condition in Benghazi repeatedly, asking for help, the last time just hours before his death.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/19/world/afric...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#778195 Oct 19, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
he's done
Hi Fetch,
I hope you are right, however it is apparent that lies don't matter to the republicans. They will vote for him anyway. Truth means nothing to them.
I'm heartened by Ted Turners words, that we are born to love and help our fellow man, not hate and kill each other.
Interesting that the liberal billionaires devote their lives to philanthropy and the rightwingers devote their lives to greed, hate and killing. We have to hope that goodness and love will prevail!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#778197 Oct 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
RAISE YOU HANDS IF YOU ACTUALLY CARE WHETHER THE JEWS MAKE IT OUT OR NOT? WE AMERICANS. WE BASICALLY INVENT GENOCIDE. GERMANS PRETTY GOOD, BUT SAUSAGE! SAVE ME!
The world is big enough for everyone to live in peace
Nobama

Blue Bell, PA

#778198 Oct 19, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
....the transcripts prove Obama said it was an act of terror.
you should learn to read with comprehension....

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#778200 Oct 19, 2012
Attention all obamabot zombies.. please remember to flush after you deposit your vote. That's all its worth. Also on Nov 7th obama will be offering his jim jones kool aid recipe free for those of you eager to taste it one last time..
Obamasharpton

Stratford, CT

#778202 Oct 19, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fetch,
I hope you are right, however it is apparent that lies don't matter to the republicans. They will vote for him anyway. Truth means nothing to them.
I'm heartened by Ted Turners words, that we are born to love and help our fellow man, not hate and kill each other.
Interesting that the liberal billionaires devote their lives to philanthropy and the rightwingers devote their lives to greed, hate and killing. We have to hope that goodness and love will prevail!
Your inebriation is very unattractive.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#778203 Oct 19, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
YOU ARE A LIAR.
Not one insurance company will offer a policy to someone with cancer. PRE EXISTING CONDITION!
You meant to say, but are a giant ddddooouucchhheee bagggggg, you had insurance then got cancer. You were not dropped yet? Better hope Mitt loses!
<quoted text>
They're on Medicare
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#778206 Oct 19, 2012
moshx wrote:
Attention all obamabot zombies.. please remember to flush after you deposit your vote. That's all its worth. Also on Nov 7th obama will be offering his jim jones kool aid recipe free for those of you eager to taste it one last time..
Someone yelled Nancy!!!

And all Mitt's sons turned around and said "what".

Are you really voting for Mitt?

Wow!

That is sad.

You don't even know how much.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#778207 Oct 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you want kids to go without food?
F*ck those kids, they should have had better parents.
First you kill the economy & then punish children for it. Yep, you're a Republican.
Ok Dave...this is where the Conservative says:
>parents are supposed to take care of children<

then you come back with the Liberal mantra of...
>Not all children have two or even a single parent<

Then the conservative says:
>not that many kids in that bad of shape, and I supply a link<

Then the Liberal says:
>bs...and you supply a link, and call Conservative racist, evil, rich, selfish...etc...<

Are you tracking...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#778209 Oct 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WHICH, PRESUMABLY, EXPLAIN WHY YOU CALL YOUSELF NANOAONOMITALLY? OR SOMETHING... ON THE OTHER HAND HE WAS JEWISH... TOO BIG TO FAIL? LET'S BREAK UP ISRAEL. YES, THIS IS THE ANSWER, TEL AVIV WILL BECOME... WALL STREET. HAIFA WILL BECOME... MIAMI. JERUSALEM WILL BECOME... DISNEY LAND. ON THE THIRD HAND WE COULD JUST BULLDOZE THE PLACE AN' FO'GET ABOUT IT. LET GOD SORT IT OUT.
Dude...sounds like the "DEBIL" needs to see his therapist...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Well Well 240,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 105,141
A Little Ditty 14 hr Longfellow 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 hr TRD 71,285
A few ITEMS of interest. 17 hr Jocularity is Best 2
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 18 hr EAT PORK 18
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 18 hr AlGoresLyingLockBoX 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages