Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
720,741 - 720,760 of 1,084,242 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
those on welfare should take any job available....those with no work history should start at the bottom and work their way up....the idea that working at McDonald's or Walmart is beneath their dignity is disgusting...
It should be required of any able-bodied person receiving government assistance. To receive assistance you must be actively seeking employment and you should be required to accept any job that you are offered. The government should then SUPPLIMENT the income that you EARN to get you to a livable wage. If you are not activally seeking employment and/or you refuse to accept a job that you are offered, your assistance should be cut off. Government assistance was never intended to be a way of life.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote with your lady smarts not with your lady parts.
Michelle Malkin
YA THINK? Economic distress, not abortion, is what drives pro-Romney women.
Many women supporting presidential candidate Mitt Romney are not driven by contraception politics but by struggling household economies, despite Democratic expectations that they will build the gender gap by assailing the Republican as a pro-lifer driven to end abortion.
In interviews with female Romney supporters, most don’t think he will delve into abortion issues other than to limit federal funding if given a chance as president. Some pro-choice women even told Secrets that they are confident he won’t challenge that status quo because he hasn’t made it a centerpiece of his campaign.
Romney never tells anyone what he plans to do; he just says vote for me and I'll tell you the details later. Who would buy a house unseen? You see the photo from the outside, looks beautiful, till you buy it and the interior is infested with rats.
Willardville. We get it.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not write this.
PLEASE FO'GIVE DEBIL, BUT, DUH. WANT HIM TO WRITE SUMTHIN' ORIGINAL FO' HER?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Conservative media figures are taking a partial quote from President Obama out of context in order to attack him as reacting callously to the deaths of U.S. diplomatic personnel.
In an appearance taped today for The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, President Obama was asked if communication between government personnel had failed to provide "the optimal response" to the Benghazi attacks. Obama replied in part: "If four Americans get killed, it's not optimal. We're going to fix it. All of it. And what happens, during the course of a presidency, is that the government is a big operation and any given time something screws up. And you make sure that you find out what's broken and you fix it."
Conservative media figures like Matt Drudge, Monica Crowley, Hugh Hewitt, Mary Katherine Ham,John Podhoretz, Jonah Goldberg, Erick Erickson and outlets like Fox Nation all used early reports of Obama's comments to attack him, with several falsely suggesting that Obama had said the deaths of American personnel in Benghazi, and not the communications effort, was "not optimal."
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10/18/not-o...
The right wing media are making you conservatives look like idiots. Or at least you conservatives who aren't smart enough to know better.
Oh hell, they probably don't even know what optimal means.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Volt is an OK product. I know people that have them & think they are great.
If we invested in R & D, you'd be running through the streets screaming how we spent money & didn't even produce a single car yet. And you know it.
I know hundreds of companies that have benefited in the green jobs initiatives that would likely be out of business today without it.
Hundreds. Family owned businesses.
The Volt line in Hammtramck will be converted to produce the Cadillac ELR which is expected to debut in late 2013. The ELR concept car is a wicked looking two seat roadster, yet the mechanics are basically the same as the Volt. The Cadillac name and higher price tag is expected to draw a different sort of buyer.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You did not write this.
OOPS,i must have pulled a biden. maybe if i plagiarize enough i too can be VP of the US.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL!
LOOK, UM, HOPE SPRING ETERNAL AN' YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL WHO ENJOYS HAVIN' FUN... COUPLA WEEKS AN' DEBIL BE AT LOOSE ENDS, HOW BOUT WE GO DANCIN' AN' FO'GET ALL THIS STOOPID CRAP? YOU DON' DO THAT ORGANIC GARDENING THING DO YOU?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
one can hope, but believe it when we see it....only in Pennsylvania, where the Caseys are like the Kennedys, could a brain-damaged complete zero like Bob Casey, Jr. be elected to any office....
most of the fools still think they're voting for Casey's father, not for the invisible fool who can't put a complete sentence together......
the fact that a complete unknown like Tom Smith is running close illustrates the weakness of the Obama/Casey ticket.....
Let's not forget the loser Specter.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy Crowley commits career suicide. List of credibility shredded Kenyan fluker sluts grow: Rice, Hillary, doofus Debbie W-A, Cutter, Pelosi, Oprah
CNN admits that Crowley’s disregard of the rules was intended to help Obama.
JAMES TARANTO: WAS CANDY IN CAHOOTS?“If this surmise is correct, then Crowley knew about the ‘acts of terror’ Easter egg hidden in Obama’s Sept. 12 speech, and Obama knew she knew. Romney did not know and was as incredulous as Crowley had been, because the administration had spent weeks peddling the claim that the video dunnit. Obama brought the matter up expecting incredulity from Romney and backup from Crowley. She therefore unwittingly played her role in Obama’s little ambush of his opponent. She was just clarifying the facts–or so Axelrod & Co. had led her to believe.”
Mitt slipped Lehrer 10 grand under the table?

I suspect it happened and as was established yesterday by DBiter, that should be good enough for a Congressional hearing; that would naturally be ignored by the right wing media.

quit yer whining. you're the worst of the bunch. wah, wah, wah, all day long. yer going to need baby powder for your face if you don't stop all that crying.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Dems are the party of bureaucratic geniuses alight with the ambition to control our lives by impractical and/or kumbya policies that often result in unintended consequences.
From the effect of Dodd Frank on credit for small businesses and more fees for consumers to larger social issues like the decimation of the family.
As in did Dems mean for there to be a “War on Children?”
Just a few examples of the unintended consequences of the Dem’s policies on family:
FACT - Since Roe v Wade in 1973 over 54 million babies have been aborted.
FACT - Before the "War on Poverty" the illegitimate birthrate was 7.7%, today it is up to 33% overall. Black Americans have a 70% illegitimacy rate which is three times higher than it was in 1964.
FACT - Children that live in a family abandoned by the father have a much greater chance of living in poverty, juvenile crime, not finishing high school, and a host of other issues. Girls have a much greater incidence of being raped, since that's such an issue to Democrats.
FACT - Children have a much higher chance of death and abuse in a household consisting of just the mother or the mother and a live-in boyfriend.
i'd run out of characters allowed before finishing this list.
So, using your logic; or lack thereof:

Overturning Roe v. Wade and criminalizing abortion and birth control would result in what?
mr owl II

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Pres Obama, Alma Mater, war on Women, and Harvard 128....

"...Harvard had already scored high on the danger chart because of 128 forcible rapes over a three-year period, not to mention 170 aggravated assaults and over 900 burglaries. As local police have pointed out in the aftermath of the recent rapes, Harvard has an urban environment, with all the crime problems that come with that."

http://collegestats.org/articles/2012/10/the-...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and will follow your advice. I voted for Obama in 08 but WILL NOT be doing so again in November.
I get it,. You think Obama created this recession. How dumb are you?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Keep sucking on that bone dummy, there's no meat there, but, keep sucking on it.
Oh, and keep trashing women while you're at it. Thanks.
Your boy is one and done ,even Fla. says so you should be proud of your home state ,remember it fondly when you are driven from it and flee to Canada .
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney never tells anyone what he plans to do; he just says vote for me and I'll tell you the details later. Who would buy a house unseen? You see the photo from the outside, looks beautiful, till you buy it and the interior is infested with rats.
Willardville. We get it.
obama was a house unseen. the media refused to peek into that window lest they discover the real obama. but many of us knew there would a lot of infestation from the friends he kept. a rat named Valerie even sleeps in the White House and had more security than the dead ambassador. security with REAL bullets.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE FO'GIVE DEBIL, BUT, DUH. WANT HIM TO WRITE SUMTHIN' ORIGINAL FO' HER?
That would be great Debil!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh hell, they probably don't even know what optimal means.
the word "optimal" is as telling as the phrase "just a bump in the road."
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

MEMORABLE WILLARD DEBATE QUOTES...

"I KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!"
"AND I KNOW HOW TO DO IT!"
"I'VE RUN A BUSINESS AND I KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!"
"I'VE GOT A WAY TO FIX IT!"
"IF YOU ELECT ME, I'LL FIX IT!"

MR. FIXIT, APPARENTLY?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Husssein Obama's exact quote:
"If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal."
The communications & actions leading up & afterwards, not the killing.

Quit making this a political football.

You're probably hoping more Americans get killed before the election.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Man Tied To Va. GOP Arrested In Voter Form Destruction

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

Nathan Sproul gets away with the same thing for 8 years and this guy gets arrested?

So it's evident the RNC wasn't paying the wingnut in VA.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

FUNNY... HE NOT LOOK HANDY?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info