Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#777536 Oct 19, 2012
This is RIDICULOUS! dem is trying to steal my identity, REPORTED!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#777537 Oct 19, 2012
Farewell to the Romney Bounce......

Nate Silver’s most recent projection:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

I think we can safely regard Mitt Romney as a one hit wonder. Funny how the discussion of Unskewed Polls disappeared while Romney enjoyed a brief surge. As soon as the first debate settled into the numbers, Drudge and others couldn’t wait to post the latest Gallup or PPP results in bold 30pt text.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#777540 Oct 19, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a poster who believes everything the current administration feeds him.
I don't get my information from the administration.

I also don't get it from Fox, Limbaugh & Beck
Jane Says

New York, NY

#777541 Oct 19, 2012
beggars for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I seek to peel the layers of the onion that is the 'debil'...
He is dangerous and the more he types the more we learn...
Uh-huh. Well, good luck with that... you right about one thing though...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#777542 Oct 19, 2012
The Debil is EVIL! Please help me to destroy him! It's critical we destroy him NOW!!!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#777543 Oct 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's what you get from failed Bush policies. So far Obama has stopped the bleeding, 8 years to break, 8 years to fix. That's just the way it goes.
LOL

Hey "keyedup", here's a perfect example of someone who's been lied to "over and over and over till the lie sticks."
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#777544 Oct 19, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is ignoring you fit a reason, troll
Beat it.
He'll up the ante now!

Romney: "As President Obama surveys the Waldorf banquet room with everyone in white tie and refinery, you have to wonder what he's thinking.'So little time, so much to redistribute.'"

What a dickhead.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#777545 Oct 19, 2012
yepperz wrote:
RNC Official Arrested for Trashing Registration Forms
A man who was being paid to register voters by the Republican Party of Virginia was arrested after he was seen dumping registration forms into a dumpster, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Colin Small "was working as a supervisor as part of a registration operation in eight swing states financed by the Republican National Committee."
Though the report says Small "was first hired by Strategic Allied Consulting, a firm that was fired by the party after suspect voter forms surfaced in Florida and other states," his LinkedIn profile says he's the RNC's Grassroots Field Director.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-vo...
The Values Party at work....
Romney: "I've already seen early reports from tonight's dinner — headline:'Obama Embraced by Catholics. Romney Dines With Rich People.'"

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#777546 Oct 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
by your own admission, these businesses would have failed without taxpayer subsidies......
Lots of them, failed because the housing collapse & the recession.

None of these companies caused either of those two events.

Most are second & third generation owners.
beggars for Obama

Euless, TX

#777547 Oct 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>When a country sends people around the world to poke there noses in where we don't belong. some will get killed ...we never learn....it's optimal and stupid...just send another fool...Romney would be a good ambassador to send to palastine...Iran,libia, afganistan,or Cuba. he speaks spanish and french,hell he's a meaican send him to hell
You need some remedial training in spelling w/concentration in English...

OR....a drug test...
Obama Suks

New York, NY

#777548 Oct 19, 2012
Is anybody reading this? For God's sake someone DO something!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#777550 Oct 19, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Farewell to the Romney Bounce......
Nate Silver’s most recent projection:
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/
I think we can safely regard Mitt Romney as a one hit wonder. Funny how the discussion of Unskewed Polls disappeared while Romney enjoyed a brief surge. As soon as the first debate settled into the numbers, Drudge and others couldn’t wait to post the latest Gallup or PPP results in bold 30pt text.
Obama: "Earlier today I went shopping at some stores in Midtown. I understand Gov. Romney went shopping for some stores in Midtown."

Romney (in white-tie attire): "A campaign can require a lot of wardrobe changes — blue jeans in the morning perhaps, suits for lunch fundraisers, a sport coat for dinner. But it's nice to finally relax and to wear what Ann and I wear around the house."
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#777551 Oct 19, 2012
Obama: "Of course, world affairs are a challenge for every candidate. After all, some of you guys remember after my foreign trip in 2008 I was attacked as a celebrity because I was so popular with our allies overseas. And I have to say, I'm impressed with how well Gov. Romney has avoided that problem."
fred

Milford, CT

#777552 Oct 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get my information from the administration.
I also don't get it from Fox, Limbaugh & Beck
We've noticed thatg you are a low information voter.

ps

Soros paid communist propaganda on Huff Po, Daily Kos and DU is not reliable information.
chicken waffle 4 obama

Euless, TX

#777553 Oct 19, 2012
yepperz wrote:
RNC Official Arrested for Trashing Registration Forms
A man who was being paid to register voters by the Republican Party of Virginia was arrested after he was seen dumping registration forms into a dumpster, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Colin Small "was working as a supervisor as part of a registration operation in eight swing states financed by the Republican National Committee."
Though the report says Small "was first hired by Strategic Allied Consulting, a firm that was fired by the party after suspect voter forms surfaced in Florida and other states," his LinkedIn profile says he's the RNC's Grassroots Field Director.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-vo...
The Values Party at work....
Hey! You got an extra bottle if Texas Pete®…
Obama Suks

New York, NY

#777554 Oct 19, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll up the ante now!
Romney: "As President Obama surveys the Waldorf banquet room with everyone in white tie and refinery, you have to wonder what he's thinking.'So little time, so much to redistribute.'"
What a dickhead.
Speaking of dickheads, you're still interested aren't you? I know, I know, you're a perfect human being and admire civility but you're still a woman, right? I mean... you like the bad boys too?
Mile

Burnley, UK

#777555 Oct 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's what you get from failed Bush policies. So far Obama has stopped the bleeding, 8 years to break, 8 years to fix. That's just the way it goes.
Apart from the inconvenient truth of Obama stating that if he was to fail to turn the economy around, cut the deficit in half and slash employment numbers. Then he should be a one term President. Perhaps America will at least make his last prediction come true?

Romney/Ryan 2012
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#777557 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
He'll up the ante now!
What a dickhead.
Being a "dickhead" sure as hell doesn't make him wrong! You just have the typical reaction of someone that doesn't agree and hates to hear facts.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#777558 Oct 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
what sort of buyer do you think the Cadillac name appeals to nowadays???...
certainly not the younger, educated upscale buyer.....who would not be caught dead in a Cadillac....except for a hearse....
I really should just quit posting to your dumbazz__you don't know shyte so you just run off at the mouth (keyboard). The average age of Cadillac buyers has been steadily dropping for the past twenty years. Lincoln? Not so much.
chicken waffle 4 obama

Euless, TX

#777559 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
He'll up the ante now!
What a dickhead.
Hey!

How many plates of chikn & waffles can you serve in a $400k house?

Help out the needy....stop being greedy!
Lilllllilyyyyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 9 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 11 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 32 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 41 min not a ghost 698
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 45 min not a ghost 4,861
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,720
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:52 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:52PM
Takeaways from Bears' Win vs. Bucs