Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
720,641 - 720,660 of 1,098,710 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE TEABAGS GET OUT AND VOTE FOR ROMNEY
WE HUMANS DON"T WANT YOU ON THE WINNING SIDE
There is no more room in America for Right wing fools..Please find the EXIT and use it...China is nice place for you to live...
The Kenyan is done.

WELFARE SOARS 32% IN 4 YEARS...

Now costs $1,030,000,000,000...

Jobless claims rise most in 4 months...

Under president, for every $7 brought in by gov't,$11 spent...
chicken waffle 4 obama

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of bloggers? I asked your opinion azzhole.
Show me the math.
330?
That's some funny shit, boi.
Math?
We need some hot sauce over here....thats how i eat my Rosco's.....
Vote obama and get free hot sauce for your Chicken and Waffles!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

tredmill shrimp 4 obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you want in chains today?
You are the 65 nam vet? You must be near death...er 70......
Old age and a old fashioned case of chit 4 brains must make riding around in your Hoveround miserable....
Sorry Shrimp No power chairs for me yet! We are having the time of our lives,no more kids at home,no more mortgage,Boats paid off.. We both have Va health care and Medicare,plenty of money and there is a human in the White House..Life is great here in Florida....

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Democrats don't want a welfare state then why are they spending tax payer money promoting the food stamp program on television? It sounds to me like they are actively encouraging people to rely on the government for supplying food.
Well;, gee whiz Glenn, if you had a freakin brain you would know the food stamp program is about children. Making sure they have food to eat.

But hey, Glenn, lets complain about making sure parents are aware of this program so their kids can eat better, while morons like you run out & vote for the party that created the recession that put so many people on the food stamp program.

My God, get a clue.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Wait what?
You tea bag imbeciles killed Stevens?
House Democrats issued a memo stating that since 2010, House Republicans have voted to reduce the embassy security funding requested by President Obama by approximately half a billion dollars. This was done despite security concerns and the need for updated or additional construction of security walls for some embassies and consulates such as the one in Benghazi.
The Kenyan lies about Benghazi, rips up the First Amendment and calls the rape murder of the ambassador Not Optimal.#shutupalready.

ANDREW MCCARTHY: It’s Not Just Obama’s Lies — It’s the Premise of Obama’s Lies.

Obama’s emphasis on the video as causation was so demonstratively false that detractors have focused myopically on the lying. This serves short-term political objectives: a president who richly deserves to lose is reeling with the election just 19 days away.

Nevertheless, long-term societal needs are being disserved. Focus on the administration’s serial lies has left unrefuted the obnoxious premise of these lies.

It is as though we have conceded that if the movie had actually triggered protests that led to violence (as Islamist protests are wont to do), responsibility for that violence would lie with the filmmakers. The culprit would be our culture of liberty and reason, not the anti-democratic culture of the Muslim Middle East.

That is dangerous nonsense.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Orlando Sentinel Picks Romney, Was For Obama In 08

Oh the horror! LMAO!!!

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

chikn waffle 4 Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How many days can you crap in your pants before you begin to notice?
We smell you.. Even......here on the internet
Sorry your mother is late today...the idiot must have missed the bus again...you could come buy and fill in How long is your tongue.
chicken waffle 4 obama

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it all out Snabu.
You'll be late for your first muffler change.
I just started....
Recycle that 'i makz 60k in six months' stuff...

That would put a lot of Texas Pete® onz sum waffles!

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When the derisive environment dissipates after the derisive president leaves office, things will be a lot different.
Romney is known for successfully working with the opposition and getting things done.
Hopefully, we can take back the Senate and keep the House at the same time we elect a president with solutions.
You realize that if Romney wins & the Democrats act like the Republicans did under Obama that Rombewy can't do sh*t.

Right???

Of course not. Because to you the idea that YOUR party decided to vote against every Obama initiative instead help this country is not divisive at all.

You can unite two sides if one side refuses. YOUR party refused. YOUR party said winning the White House was more important than helping this country.

So cut the crap,. Carol.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

The Stranger Among Us

A few years before I was born, my Dad met a stranger who was new to our small town. From the beginning, Dad was fascinated with this enchanting newcomer and soon invited him to live with our family. The stranger was quickly accepted and was around from then on.

As I grew up, I never questioned his place in my family. In my young mind, he had a special niche. My parents were complementary instructors: Mom taught me good from evil, and Dad taught me to obey. But the stranger... He was our storyteller. He would keep us spellbound for hours on end with adventures, mysteries and comedies.

If I wanted to know anything about politics, history or science, he always knew the answers about the past, understood the present and even seemed able to predict the future! He took my family to the first major league ball game. He made me laugh, and he made me cry. The stranger never stopped talking, but Dad didn't seem to mind.

Sometimes, Mom would get up quietly while the rest of us were shushing each other to listen to what he had to say, and she would go to the kitchen for peace and quiet.
(I wonder now if she ever prayed for the stranger to leave.)

Dad ruled our household with certain moral convictions, but the stranger never felt obligated to honor them. Profanity, for example, was not allowed in our home - not from us, our friends or any visitors. After our long time visitor stayed longer he became more daring however, and even got away with four-letter words that burned my ears and made my dad squirm and my mother blush. My Dad didn't permit the liberal use of alcohol but the stranger encouraged us to try it on a regular basis. He made cigarettes look cool, cigars manly, and pipes distinguished. He talked freely (much too freely!) about sex. His comments were sometimes blatant, sometimes suggestive, and generally embarrassing..

I now know that my early concepts about relationships were influenced strongly by the stranger. Time after time, he opposed the values of my parents, yet he was seldom rebuked... And NEVER asked to leave.

More than fifty years have passed since the stranger moved in with our family. He has blended right in and is not nearly as fascinating as he was at first. Still, if you could walk into my parents' den today, you would still find him sitting over in his corner, waiting for someone to listen to him talk and watch him draw his pictures.

His name?....

We just call him 'TV.'
He has a wife now....we call her 'Computer.'
Their first child is "Cell Phone".
Second child was named "I Pod "
Third child is Video Games

By the time wife was pregnant again, TV had lost ALL morals, and wanted Mom to have an abortion...

Now "atheism" and NO moral values has taken over TV's mind....Drugs passed by a greedy FDA help none...
Going crazy...and taking his caretakers with him.
Death Panels will probably take him before his time, anyway.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

F---foolish
R---rhetoric
E---embellishing
D---dishonesty

I use to laugh at this freds insanity, now the joke we know as fred is just pathetic uneducated lonely rants from a fool.....sad really.....
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Shrimp No power chairs for me yet! We are having the time of our lives,no more kids at home,no more mortgage,Boats paid off.. We both have Va health care and Medicare,plenty of money and there is a human in the White House..Life is great here in Florida....
...and dumb as a box of rocks. Just the way a Democrat likes it. Fat, dumb and ignorantly happy. Doesn't know any better.
shrimpOntreadmil ls4obama

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
If life was so good you would not be in here....you'd be on that money pit dingy of yours....
Something in your life sucks...it shows....
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
What were you saying about a "human" in the White House?

President Obama tells 'The Daily Show' host Jon Stewart' that the murder of four Americans during a terrorist attack on the US Consulate in Libya was 'not optimal.'

Idiot...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

keyedup wrote:
F---foolish
R---rhetoric
E---embellishing
D---dishonesty
I use to laugh at this freds insanity, now the joke we know as fred is just pathetic uneducated lonely rants from a fool.....sad really.....
fred is an oracle.

44 states...40+ electoral votes...filibuster proof senate

GALLUP: R 52% O 45%...

REALCLEAR MAP: Romney takes first lead in electoral college...

PA SHOCK POLL: R 49% O 45%...

ps

Go back to Haiti f-ed up!

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Gunner wrote:
Nah, Democrats Don't Want a Welfare State...
America is in decline; fewer people are working; more are in poverty; economic growth is stagnant at best; more Americans than ever believe that our best days are behind us. But one thing in America is booming: welfare. Especially federal welfare.
[T]here are currently at least 83 federal programs that are “explicitly intended for people with low or limited income,” not including veterans’ programs. They fall into the categories of Health, Cash Aid, Food Assistance, Education, Housing & Development, Social Services, Employment & Training, and Energy Assistance.
Spending on federal welfare programs has exploded in recent years, increasing by 33% since 2008. In FY 2011, the federal government spent $746 billion on these programs–about one-fifth of all federal spending–while the states chipped in another $283 billion.
More people are in these programs because the Bush recession.

My God, lets not train people that are unemployed to get work.

If you bothered to look at these programs,they are designed to get people back to work & help the families in the meantime.

If you want fewer people on these programs,. quit electing people who create recessions instead of whining about it 24/7.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

dem wrote:
Wait what?
You tea bag imbeciles killed Stevens?
House Democrats issued a memo stating that since 2010, House Republicans have voted to reduce the embassy security funding requested by President Obama by approximately half a billion dollars. This was done despite security concerns and the need for updated or additional construction of security walls for some embassies and consulates such as the one in Benghazi.
On Face the Nation yesterday, Issa did say that if more money was truly needed for embassy security,“Congress would respond.” But he also stressed that he didn’t see money as the reason behind the security failures in Libya:“In the case of our committee, we’re — we’re recognizing that there was 2.2 billion dollars in a discretionary fund that could have been used for security, still could be used for security enhancements throughout the region. Plus, the DOD, the military, if we need these things to keep our diplomats safe in these countries, we need to start spending that money and not claim that we don’t have enough money.”

Issa went on to note that Charlene Lamb, the State Department official who fielded security requests from the Libya U.S. diplomatic officials had said that money wasn’t the reason for the slim security in Libya. Consider this exchange from the congressional hearing on Libya last week:

“It has been suggested that budget cuts are responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi, and I’d like to ask Miss Lamb,” said Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R., Calif.).“You made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which lead you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

“No, sir,” said Lamb.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/330408/l...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Where was the Wookie when Zombie Obama was at the Al Smith Dinner in New York last evening?

If you compared Obama & Romney, it was easy to tell who actually put some effort into preparing and presentation at the charity event.

It was obvious this was a pain for Obama. He was with Catholics. It must have been a nightmare for the Muslim stooge.
chicken waffle 4 obama

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry your mother is late today...the idiot must have missed the bus again...you could come buy and fill in How long is your tongue.
Ima a chicken waffle for obama...
So there is a 70 percent chance I DO NOT know who my mom or daddy is...

SOOOOO....
you do ride around in your 12 ft dingy with crap n yer britches?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

keyedup wrote:
F---foolish
R---rhetoric
E---embellishing
D---dishonesty
Look who's talking, the thread moron, fukedup.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min TRD 68,323
Amy 8-27 4 min Community Disorga... 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 177,226
Abby 8-27 10 min Community Disorga... 3
Blood on All Our Hands 41 min Truth be told 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,242
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,876
Amy 8-26 15 hr j_m_w 21

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE