Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
fred

Milford, CT

#777308 Oct 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
F---foolish
R---rhetoric
E---embellishing
D---dishonesty
I use to laugh at this freds insanity, now the joke we know as fred is just pathetic uneducated lonely rants from a fool.....sad really.....
fred is an oracle.

44 states...40+ electoral votes...filibuster proof senate

GALLUP: R 52% O 45%...

REALCLEAR MAP: Romney takes first lead in electoral college...

PA SHOCK POLL: R 49% O 45%...

ps

Go back to Haiti f-ed up!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#777309 Oct 19, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Nah, Democrats Don't Want a Welfare State...
America is in decline; fewer people are working; more are in poverty; economic growth is stagnant at best; more Americans than ever believe that our best days are behind us. But one thing in America is booming: welfare. Especially federal welfare.
[T]here are currently at least 83 federal programs that are “explicitly intended for people with low or limited income,” not including veterans’ programs. They fall into the categories of Health, Cash Aid, Food Assistance, Education, Housing & Development, Social Services, Employment & Training, and Energy Assistance.
Spending on federal welfare programs has exploded in recent years, increasing by 33% since 2008. In FY 2011, the federal government spent $746 billion on these programs–about one-fifth of all federal spending–while the states chipped in another $283 billion.
More people are in these programs because the Bush recession.

My God, lets not train people that are unemployed to get work.

If you bothered to look at these programs,they are designed to get people back to work & help the families in the meantime.

If you want fewer people on these programs,. quit electing people who create recessions instead of whining about it 24/7.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#777310 Oct 19, 2012
dem wrote:
Wait what?
You tea bag imbeciles killed Stevens?
House Democrats issued a memo stating that since 2010, House Republicans have voted to reduce the embassy security funding requested by President Obama by approximately half a billion dollars. This was done despite security concerns and the need for updated or additional construction of security walls for some embassies and consulates such as the one in Benghazi.
On Face the Nation yesterday, Issa did say that if more money was truly needed for embassy security,“Congress would respond.” But he also stressed that he didn’t see money as the reason behind the security failures in Libya:“In the case of our committee, we’re — we’re recognizing that there was 2.2 billion dollars in a discretionary fund that could have been used for security, still could be used for security enhancements throughout the region. Plus, the DOD, the military, if we need these things to keep our diplomats safe in these countries, we need to start spending that money and not claim that we don’t have enough money.”

Issa went on to note that Charlene Lamb, the State Department official who fielded security requests from the Libya U.S. diplomatic officials had said that money wasn’t the reason for the slim security in Libya. Consider this exchange from the congressional hearing on Libya last week:

“It has been suggested that budget cuts are responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi, and I’d like to ask Miss Lamb,” said Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R., Calif.).“You made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which lead you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

“No, sir,” said Lamb.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/330408/l...
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#777311 Oct 19, 2012
Where was the Wookie when Zombie Obama was at the Al Smith Dinner in New York last evening?

If you compared Obama & Romney, it was easy to tell who actually put some effort into preparing and presentation at the charity event.

It was obvious this was a pain for Obama. He was with Catholics. It must have been a nightmare for the Muslim stooge.
chicken waffle 4 obama

Euless, TX

#777312 Oct 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry your mother is late today...the idiot must have missed the bus again...you could come buy and fill in How long is your tongue.
Ima a chicken waffle for obama...
So there is a 70 percent chance I DO NOT know who my mom or daddy is...

SOOOOO....
you do ride around in your 12 ft dingy with crap n yer britches?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#777313 Oct 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
F---foolish
R---rhetoric
E---embellishing
D---dishonesty
I use to laugh at this freds insanity, now the joke we know as fred is just pathetic uneducated lonely rants from a fool.....sad really.....
Look who's talking, the thread moron, fukedup.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#777315 Oct 19, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What's pathetic is the deaths of four Americans and Obama calling it, "not optimal".
R 52%
O 45% Who does America believe?
Liar, Obama did not say the deaths were not optimal.

There you go again, using these deaths as a political tool.

Pathetic.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#777316 Oct 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that if Romney wins & the Democrats act like the Republicans did under Obama that Rombewy can't do sh*t.
Right???
Of course not. Because to you the idea that YOUR party decided to vote against every Obama initiative instead help this country is not divisive at all.
You can unite two sides if one side refuses. YOUR party refused. YOUR party said winning the White House was more important than helping this country.
So cut the crap,. Carol.
It was just the Rebublicans who refused to play nice?
fred

Milford, CT

#777317 Oct 19, 2012
keyedup wrote:
F---foolish
R---rhetoric
E---embellishing
D---dishonesty
More good news. Mass murdering communist dictator is about to meet his maker.

Raul's death panel about to pull plug

Fidel Castro suffers stroke, near 'a neurovegetative state'...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777318 Oct 19, 2012
flack wrote:
Orlando Sentinel Picks Romney, Was For Obama In 08
Oh the horror! LMAO!!!
Florida is already conceded to President Romney.....

when Hussein Obama abandoned Israel and raped Social Security in a state full of elderly Jewish folks, they got the message.....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#777319 Oct 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
More good news. Mass murdering communist dictator is about to meet his maker.
Raul's death panel about to pull plug
Fidel Castro suffers stroke, near 'a neurovegetative state'...
Yeah will he just die already? And then his brother and then Cuba can join the free nations of the world again.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777320 Oct 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bothered to look at these programs,they are designed to get people back to work & help the families in the meantime.
If you want fewer people on these programs,. quit electing people who create recessions instead of whining about it 24/7.
Dumbass Dave brings up the old "training" excuse....

McDonald's and Walmart provide OJT....no government program necessary....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#777321 Oct 19, 2012
flack wrote:
Orlando Sentinel Picks Romney, Was For Obama In 08
Oh the horror! LMAO!!!
You've actually been swayed by a newspaper endorsement? That's pretty sad.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777323 Oct 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
Husssein Obama's exact quote:

"If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal."
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#777324 Oct 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida is already conceded to President Romney.....
when Hussein Obama abandoned Israel and raped Social Security in a state full of elderly Jewish folks, they got the message.....
Bush started raping SS, Romney/Ryan will finish the job.
Homer paying in to it for over 30 years will be screwed along with a lot of other hard working Americans.
fred

Milford, CT

#777325 Oct 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.
The Kenyan is a callous selfish bastard.

America gets it.

OBAMA ON COMEDY CENTRAL:'WHEN FOUR AMERICANS GET KILLED, IT'S NOT OPTIMAL'
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#777326 Oct 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave brings up the old "training" excuse....
McDonald's and Walmart provide OJT....no government program necessary....
McDonalds, Walmart they will be the jobs of the future under Romney/Ryan. The middle class is so screwed if they win.
fred

Milford, CT

#777327 Oct 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah will he just die already? And then his brother and then Cuba can join the free nations of the world again.
Cuba is owned by the communist Hugo Chavez who supplies their oil

Cubans will continue to live in misery
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777328 Oct 19, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah will he just die already? And then his brother and then Cuba can join the free nations of the world again.
Raul Castro and the Communist government must go as well....there is a price to be paid for the thousands of Cubans executed without trial by the Castro mob....

and property stolen from Cuban-Americans must be returned....
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#777330 Oct 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and will follow your advice. I voted for Obama in 08 but WILL NOT be doing so again in November.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 30 min actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 58 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 8 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Mandela 68,666
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]