Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#777408 Oct 19, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Dems are the party of bureaucratic geniuses alight with the ambition to control our lives by impractical and/or kumbya policies that often result in unintended consequences.
From the effect of Dodd Frank on credit for small businesses and more fees for consumers to larger social issues like the decimation of the family.
As in did Dems mean for there to be a “War on Children?”
Just a few examples of the unintended consequences of the Dem’s policies on family:
FACT - Since Roe v Wade in 1973 over 54 million babies have been aborted.
FACT - Before the "War on Poverty" the illegitimate birthrate was 7.7%, today it is up to 33% overall. Black Americans have a 70% illegitimacy rate which is three times higher than it was in 1964.
FACT - Children that live in a family abandoned by the father have a much greater chance of living in poverty, juvenile crime, not finishing high school, and a host of other issues. Girls have a much greater incidence of being raped, since that's such an issue to Democrats.
FACT - Children have a much higher chance of death and abuse in a household consisting of just the mother or the mother and a live-in boyfriend.
i'd run out of characters allowed before finishing this list.
So, using your logic; or lack thereof:

Overturning Roe v. Wade and criminalizing abortion and birth control would result in what?
mr owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#777409 Oct 19, 2012
Pres Obama, Alma Mater, war on Women, and Harvard 128....

"...Harvard had already scored high on the danger chart because of 128 forcible rapes over a three-year period, not to mention 170 aggravated assaults and over 900 burglaries. As local police have pointed out in the aftermath of the recent rapes, Harvard has an urban environment, with all the crime problems that come with that."

http://collegestats.org/articles/2012/10/the-...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#777410 Oct 19, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and will follow your advice. I voted for Obama in 08 but WILL NOT be doing so again in November.
I get it,. You think Obama created this recession. How dumb are you?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#777411 Oct 19, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep sucking on that bone dummy, there's no meat there, but, keep sucking on it.
Oh, and keep trashing women while you're at it. Thanks.
Your boy is one and done ,even Fla. says so you should be proud of your home state ,remember it fondly when you are driven from it and flee to Canada .
Jane Says

New York, NY

#777412 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney never tells anyone what he plans to do; he just says vote for me and I'll tell you the details later. Who would buy a house unseen? You see the photo from the outside, looks beautiful, till you buy it and the interior is infested with rats.
Willardville. We get it.
obama was a house unseen. the media refused to peek into that window lest they discover the real obama. but many of us knew there would a lot of infestation from the friends he kept. a rat named Valerie even sleeps in the White House and had more security than the dead ambassador. security with REAL bullets.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#777413 Oct 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE FO'GIVE DEBIL, BUT, DUH. WANT HIM TO WRITE SUMTHIN' ORIGINAL FO' HER?
That would be great Debil!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#777414 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh hell, they probably don't even know what optimal means.
the word "optimal" is as telling as the phrase "just a bump in the road."
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#777415 Oct 19, 2012
MEMORABLE WILLARD DEBATE QUOTES...

"I KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!"
"AND I KNOW HOW TO DO IT!"
"I'VE RUN A BUSINESS AND I KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!"
"I'VE GOT A WAY TO FIX IT!"
"IF YOU ELECT ME, I'LL FIX IT!"

MR. FIXIT, APPARENTLY?

Newville, PA

#777416 Oct 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Husssein Obama's exact quote:
"If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal."
The communications & actions leading up & afterwards, not the killing.

Quit making this a political football.

You're probably hoping more Americans get killed before the election.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#777417 Oct 19, 2012
Man Tied To Va. GOP Arrested In Voter Form Destruction

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

Nathan Sproul gets away with the same thing for 8 years and this guy gets arrested?

So it's evident the RNC wasn't paying the wingnut in VA.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#777419 Oct 19, 2012
FUNNY... HE NOT LOOK HANDY?

Newville, PA

#777420 Oct 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave brings up the old "training" excuse....
McDonald's and Walmart provide OJT....no government program necessary....
Romney lied when he said his plan included job training that would help the employment situation.. You just said it was not needed.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#777421 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
That would be great Debil!
BEAR IN MIND THAT DEBIL FALL IN LOVE EASILY...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#777422 Oct 19, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>OOPS,i must have pulled a biden. maybe if i plagiarize enough i too can be VP of the US.
Call Sarah Palin and see if she's figgered out what the Vice President does everyday
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#777423 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney never tells anyone what he plans to do; he just says vote for me and I'll tell you the details later. Who would buy a house unseen? You see the photo from the outside, looks beautiful, till you buy it and the interior is infested with rats.
Willardville. We get it.
Isn't this exactly how Obama got Obamacare passed? I think Palosi said something like, if you want to find out what's in it you have to vote for it.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#777424 Oct 19, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>obama was a house unseen. the media refused to peek into that window lest they discover the real obama. but many of us knew there would a lot of infestation from the friends he kept. a rat named Valerie even sleeps in the White House and had more security than the dead ambassador. security with REAL bullets.
Oh, here we go again with the Valerie talking points. Do any of you ever have you're own opinions about anything?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#777426 Oct 19, 2012
<quoted text>
So, using your logic; or lack thereof:
Overturning Roe v. Wade and criminalizing abortion and birth control would result in what?
Abortion and birth control are two different issues.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#777427 Oct 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
there are no "green jobs" without massive taxpayer subsidies....
the desire to move in that direction has outpaced the technology....the ultimate insanity is a bankrupt company like GM wasting billions on an unwanted and overpriced electric car instead of investing a more modest amount in R&D to develop a decent product....
Bullshyte, there are beaucoup green jobs that have little or no subsidies from any form of government.

Green wasn't invented the day Obama was elected dummy, energy and water saving methods and devices have been around for decades.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#777428 Oct 19, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Your boy is one and done ,even Fla. says so you should be proud of your home state ,remember it fondly when you are driven from it and flee to Canada .
I'm not "fleeing", I'll become a snow bird. Canada is a humane country that believes in human rights and civil rights for everyone. You'd never fit in there Jefro.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#777429 Oct 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, HONEY, HE YOURS APPARENTLY.
I'm just playing matchmaker, I think you and dem are a perfect fit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 20 min barefoot2626 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min mdbuilder 49,235
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min KiMare 51,259
2 cops executed in new york 1 hr You Sure R right 2
Shortened version of Obungledcare, understandable. 1 hr NOW U UNDERSTAND 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Lofton 98,854
Posted in the Ferguson Scanner.....Then DELETED... 1 hr ARTICLE CONTINUED 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago