Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,029)

Showing posts 720,561 - 720,580 of1,033,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they can't control them.
Why would any woman vote Republican?
Because, unlike you, she cares about her kids future...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Blacks Feel 'Less Empowered' Under Obama...has Obama visited a Black neighborhood yet? Under Obama Violent crime jumps 18%, first rise in nearly 20 years...Obama race to the bottom…Welfare Soars 32% in 4 years...1/6 Americans in Poverty!! We have no other choice but to change course!! Romney/Ryan!!!
Are you saying that blacks will feel more empowered if Mitt is elected? I'll be they loved him when he went to this neighborhood for a photo op:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the bottom feeder racists are pretending to be concerned about African American plight.
Go fk yourself.
Take that azzhole gunner with you.
Use him as a fkstick.
They want to empower blacks? Oh really now. Tell us how he plans to do that?

Meanwhile, Romney is telling business owners to threaten their employees with being fired if they don't vote for Mitt.

Isn't that considered voter intimidation? If President Obama wins; you're fired?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue playing dumb. You're a natural.
Law enforcement personnel are not hired to prevent violent crime.
So catching criminals & solving crimes has no effect on the number of crimes committed, why not just forget about a police department altogether.

I mean, you tell me that the crime rate would not change so why waste the money.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

All women should go out in droves and buy all the morning after pills they can get their hands on.
It'll be outlawed if Mitt gets in.

Even though he's invested in the company. Oops!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing Obama says that isn't scripted. This has been his entire life. He's not in charge of anything. Eastwood was exactly right. We have an empty chair in the office of president. This means there are invisible people making presidential decisions. I can't think of a more dangerous situation for us.
Obama's scripts change. That's why he appears to contradict himself routinely. Those who decide what he will say often update and change the scripted positions they order him to repeat. The whole world sees this. That's the biggest reason we're losing so much respect in the world. Through Obama they see the American people, and they think we are actually stupid enough to believe what comes out of Obama's mouth.
As soon as we realized he couldn't travel anywhere without a teleprompter attached to his hip in the first months after he was elected, we figured out he was just the front man.

As soon as he turned over the scripting of a massive piece of social legislation to (none other) than Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and then went off to play golf or go on another vacation, we realized we were in big trouble.

We had elected a man with absolutely no leadership abilities.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Gunner wrote:
A Frank Luntz focus group made up mostly of former Obama voters say they now support Mitt Romney.
"Forceful, compassionate, presidential," one participant said.
"Confident and realistic," said another.
"Presidential," another told Luntz.
"Enthusiastic," another reacted.
"Our next president," one man said.
"Dynamo, winner," said one more.
"He's lied about everything. He lied to get elected in 2008, that's why I voted for him. I bought his bull. And he's lied about everything, he hasn't come through on anything. And he's been bullshitting the public," one member of the focus group said.
Part two of the focus group is available here.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/1...
Former Obama supporters now support Romney, who was their other choice? lol Come on Gunner you're grasping at straws now.
dems mother

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the old man that thought a fist fight was pulling his fist out of his sisters azzhole.
Now, now. If I had a dollar for every time out I had to give you for doing that!!!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dem I believe Obama needs to answer that question…Why woman working in the White House doing the same job as their Male counter partner is being paid $ 9,390 less!!
They aren't.

You are citing the average pay between all men & all women as groups.

You are a liar.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, unlike you, she cares about her kids future...
What future? Of not getting equal pay as men? Not having healthcare? If a baby is born with a disease or birth defect; that's a pre existing condition. No insurance.
Or will she prefer that her children not have access to public school?
Or is it that she doesn't her child to be a recipient of pell grants or student loans?
Or perhaps, she wants her raped daughter to bear the rapists baby?
Or maybe, she wants Medicare and Social Security abolished, so that she can not only have to take care of her children, but her elderly and infirm parents?
Or is that she doesn't believe in birth control and doesn't care if it's outlawed so she can remain a baby factory?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Well it seem some of these libtards are being dishonest. Is anybody surprised? Seems Massachusett's job growth was at 50th before Romney took office and 28th when he left.
It seems that Romney vetoed 844 bills with 707 being overrode. But when you look at the facts he was working with a democrat majority legislature. Most of the vetoed bills were big spending programs the state could not afford. The democrats overrode them anyway.
So if what you say is true it was all those overrides which moved Massachusetts from 50th to 28th. Good job Democrats, I guess Romney still has Romneycare to fall back on as his lone success while governor.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Peppy doesn't have binders filled with women, he does have Mason jars filled with them though.
Romney's a businessman. Binders is a word that comes naturally to him.

Peppy just likes making and jarring jam maybe.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Former Obama supporters now support Romney, who was their other choice? lol Come on Gunner you're grasping at straws now.
It's possible, because there were so many Republicans who voted for President Obama; they're still republicans at heart, you know, if the black guy can't walk on water and heal wounds with his hands; then, he's no damn good.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
They want to empower blacks? Oh really now. Tell us how he plans to do that?
Meanwhile, Romney is telling business owners to threaten their employees with being fired if they don't vote for Mitt.
Isn't that considered voter intimidation? If President Obama wins; you're fired?
I think the DOJ should investigate Romney if he really said that. We have to hope and pray this man never becomes president. Homer fears for the Republic.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

<quoted text>

Who likes Wolf Blitzer? He has no back bone at all, I'll never forget his interview of Dick Cheney wherein he asked a question that Dick didn't like and lambasted Wolf. Wolf cowered like a little lamb. I have no respect for him at all.
LOL

Nothing to do with Blitzer's "backbone" or whether you "like" or "respect" him.

He was just reporting facts your ilk doesn't want to hear.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

You would think Liberals/Democrats and Obama would get tired of eaten their own shoe leather!! Obama accuses Romney of having investments in Cayman Islands….Oops Obama DOES Have Investments in Cayman Islands Trust...... and has a bigger pension than Romney! Ouch!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

For the debates they should put out a jar or in Mitt's case a 55 gallon drum to put a quarter in every time either candidate tells a lie. The one with the most quarters is declared the loser.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
you're being far too kind....the numbers are all phony, invented by the Hussein Obama campaign.....
President Romney will clean house at the Labor Department....return honesty to government....
Honesty AND a successful businessman running the show?

Be still my heart...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt and anyone who tells the truth, including Bill Cosby.
on another note, we're being treated to Obama gridlock AGAIN! the barricades are up everwhere for The One to appear on the Daily Show and his other fundraisers tonight.
So , take it you're suiting up and going down there to pepper spray them?

Did you happen to notice that the last few mass murderers were young white men from middle to upper class two parent families?

They're both coming to Boca Raton next week; Leder said he's going to hold another bash for Mitt, this time, they're going to perform body cavity searches on all the guests and have the place sweeped for cameras and listening devices, cuz' this time, they're bringing on the dancing Russian Svetlanas for entertainment.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

<quoted text>
Nobama is a liar, can't believe anything he spews
"silly
BULLMANURE!!!!
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 720,561 - 720,580 of1,033,179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE