Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,027)

Showing posts 720,521 - 720,540 of1,072,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad my mother didn't abort me. Aren't you glad your mother didn't abort you?
Pretty sure President Obama is glad his mother didn't abort him too.
she probably would have, but abortion was too risky in Kenya.....

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Nah, Democrats Don't Want a Welfare State...
America is in decline; fewer people are working; more are in poverty; economic growth is stagnant at best; more Americans than ever believe that our best days are behind us. But one thing in America is booming: welfare. Especially federal welfare.
[T]here are currently at least 83 federal programs that are “explicitly intended for people with low or limited income,” not including veterans’ programs. They fall into the categories of Health, Cash Aid, Food Assistance, Education, Housing & Development, Social Services, Employment & Training, and Energy Assistance.
Spending on federal welfare programs has exploded in recent years, increasing by 33% since 2008. In FY 2011, the federal government spent $746 billion on these programs–about one-fifth of all federal spending–while the states chipped in another $283 billion.
If Democrats don't want a welfare state then why are they spending tax payer money promoting the food stamp program on television? It sounds to me like they are actively encouraging people to rely on the government for supplying food.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>Hussein Obama knows the game is up....he should have paid attention to his responsibilities on September 11 instead of getting stoned with his homies in Vegas......
Wishing I knew what your vocation was.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
bye-bye....
Eddie Vedder - "I'm moving to a different country if little Damien II gets elected."

Alec Baldwin - was never quoted directly, but reportedly made a statement to his wife Kim Basinger, who was later quoted in Focus magazine saying that Alec "might leave the country if Bush is elected president ... and then I'd probably have to go too."

Barbara Streisand - "I don't think you'll see me around here for at least four years."

Robert Altman - "If George Bush is elected president, I'm leaving for France."

Pierre Salinger - "If Bush wins, I'm going to leave the country and spend the rest of my life in France."

The outcome:

Eddie Vedder was "extremely disappointed", but not enough to leave the US. He did go to Hawaii, however.

Alec Baldwin claims that he never made the statement, but even if he did it wouldn't matter since Bush wasn't really elected, he was "selected by five judges up in Washington who voted along party lines".(He originally claimed his wife never spoke with Focus magazine, a claim which he later recanted.)

Barbara Streisand, who was at a White House dinner when she made the statement, claims that when she said she would not be seen "around here" that she was only referring to not being seen around the White House.

Robert Altman, despite being caught on film, later insisted that he was misquoted, saying "Here's what I really said. I said that if Bush gets elected, I'll move to Paris, Texas, because the state will be better off if he's out of it."

Pierre Salinger moved to France.

Lily might move to Jacksonville.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>The Kenyan is a communist Manchurian Candidate planted to destroy America.

President Romney, a real American, is going to stand the Kenyan against the wall, let him smoke a cig and shoot him and the Fist Wookie as traitors.

America will cheer.
So, if someone is born in Hawaii they are Kenyan? Then is someone is born in Alaska does that make them Italian?
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
You would figure you'd quit posting erroneous information.....
WRONG! Pro-choice means you leave the choice of eliminating the pregnancy to the woman - regardless of how conception took place.
"choice" should be for the woman (and/or her husband) to take appropriate birth control measures if they don't want children.....

what gives a woman the unilateral right to kill her husband's child???...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be an extremely cold day that Romney is president of the US.
Yes, it's usually pretty cold in Washington, D.C. on January 20, inauguration day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I completely ruined you didn't I dum? Still pouting! Tissue? LMAO!!! For those that don't know; I made a complete fool out of dum on here and he was looking to drive to Mississippi to come find me. When I told him I worked at the Police Dept. he shut up and hasn't been the same sense. He was clownstomped badly and recovery is not possible. LMAO at dum
I believe impersonating law enforcement is at least a 2nd degree felony.....
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, after the worst recession in 80 years, thanks Bush!
The richest have even more money now?
And fffccckkkkkface Mitt Romney wants a huge tax cut?
Wants to end Medicare? Medicaid? Social Security?
Ha!
That Mormon balllll strangler ain't getting near the white house!!! Never!!!
LOL
LOL
LOL
Why is Obama losing?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
January 20, 2013 is likely to be a cold day in Washington, D.C.....
I just said the same thing. That's eerie.

What color are you thinking of right now?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be an extremely cold day that Romney is president of the US.
You better run and get your coat and gloves on then, because that extremely cold day is coming soon.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Dems pull out the big guns in final desperate act to save Obama.

Binders and Big Bird remain at top of priority list.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't care, y'all get what you deserve.
I know, Taipei's the obvious choice if you're just talkin weather but … it's Taipei.
Decisions, decisions…
Wow...she really broke your heart. Must suck seeing her out with other men.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you afraid your diaper will slip off?
I think you'd better focus on a GED before you think about college.
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Killed all humor and goodwill in the room? Yup, that's Willard the rat, flat, cold, unemotional, he's Max Headroom,
Uggghh.
The President was his usual charming, witty,warm self. His delivery was phenomenal.
Romney? Like a funeral director, he just doesn't have it
Lyin' lily lies all the time; she still can't admit the truth when even all the democratic media gave raving reviews of Romney's delivery and only lukewarm ones of the incompetent Obama's. The vile denial Boca beast in desperation again. LOL
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
stick around long enough and you might figure that out....

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
You would figure you'd quit posting erroneous information.....
WRONG! Pro-choice means you leave the choice of eliminating the pregnancy to the woman - regardless of how conception took place.
So you admit you exclude men from that decision.

Doesn't that violate Title IX?

Thanks for finally being honest, LYING LIBERAL LOSER!

Defund Planned Parenthood.

Women can get abortions if they choose.

Just not with tax dollars.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the "average Joe" can become a millionaire with discipline on spending....
read "The Millionaire Next Door" to learn how.....
That's the point with you wingers, its always the person next door not you. Someone is always holding you back from making more, yet all the great innovators have been liberals who did it paying taxes and exploiting the same loop holes Mitt does. How does that figure in the equation because they became millionares as well.
One thing is for certain, with a flip flopper like Romney elected no-one will know whether the stop means "stop" or "Go". The US will end up in another war due to his total incompetence in foreign policy and the economy will tank. The US will end up a third world country if the current crop of Republicans are elected, no clear direction and when they do decide it changes from one day to the next. I'm sure that will inspire Wall St, the stocks will spike for 3 mths then collapse in a bottomless pitt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>Homeless old people who can't make it on privatized SS? F em.

fred saved a million dollars as an average Joe. Too bad they didn't.
Nice

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 720,521 - 720,540 of1,072,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,608
Word (Dec '08) 7 min Doug77 4,574
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min SpaceBlues 45,472
Amy 7-11 13 min edogxxx 11
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 min george 3,816
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Registered Earth Angel 48,688
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 32 min NegrasMustKillBastardKids 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••