Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
720,361 - 720,380 of 1,102,010 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
finding

Brookland, AR

#776946 Oct 18, 2012
angry 99 percent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hey , ho ho !!
You and your posts have got to go!!
Hey hey ho ho !!
You and your posts have got to go!!
Hey, hey, hey, I am here to stay!!!!!!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#776949 Oct 18, 2012
So...when one Taggert M. Romney announced that wanted to “take a swing” at President Obama during Tuesday night’s debate, I naturally wondered, of course, which of the five Romney lineup of sons he is.

Checking that on the Internet, I discovered that he’s the oldest and immediately realized that he’s the one whose face reminds me of another great bully in history: http://www.eyespymag.com/intv.html .

I would like to nominate Tagg, as he’s affectionately known at family mansion gatherings, for a co-host position on Fox & Family. With his political acumen and tough talk he could help keep the likes of economist Ben Stein in line when he apologetically insists on telling the truth while hoping to “get away from Fox alive.”
Erica71

Franklin, TN

#776951 Oct 18, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney killed at the Al Smith dinner tonight, Obama was pretty lame. It's pretty much over for Obama, just needs to be made official.
I enjoyed watching that. I'm a Romney supporter but I thought they both did a real good job. It was nice seeing them out of debate mode and just having some fun.=)
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#776953 Oct 18, 2012
truth wrote:
Love it!!
Look at waxturd and nobrainsa!!!!
"When uhhhhhh if Obama wins again blah blah blah....."
They know Mitt Romney will never win!
Mitt Romney is against 47% of the citizens!!!
BY HIS OWN WORDS ON VIDEO!!!
What a jerk!!
Mitt hates your grandma!
Wants to put her on the street.
Sad.
Just for greed! For the richest on earth.
Mitt loves a great depression:
Gives his companies lots of cheap labor!
Oh yeah!!!
Believe it! With those Bush tax cuts for the richest ---- they have more money now!!
Sailed through a mega recession just fine!
Mitt says do it 4 times as much!
Tell Mitt: fffccccckkkkkk you!
So, after the worst recession in 80 years, thanks Bush!

The richest have even more money now?

And fffccckkkkkface Mitt Romney wants a huge tax cut?

Wants to end Medicare? Medicaid? Social Security?

Ha!

That Mormon balllll strangler ain't getting near the white house!!! Never!!!

LOL

LOL

LOL
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#776954 Oct 18, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney killed at the Al Smith dinner tonight, Obama was pretty lame. It's pretty much over for Obama, just needs to be made official.
I didn't see Michelle. I wonder if she is out buying curtains for their new house.
fred

Milford, CT

#776957 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it. Those that attacked the consulate wore Al Qaida uniforms. They drove up in trucks that had "Al Qaida Terrorist" on the side.
So now we can bomb& invade the country of Al Qaida.
You are sooooooooooooo smart.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

@Miller51550 Candy Crowley, battle axe, gave Mitt Romney 40 whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave America 41.
06:15 PM - 18 Oct 12
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#776959 Oct 18, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Killed all humor and goodwill in the room? Yup, that's Willard the rat, flat, cold, unemotional, he's Max Headroom,
Uggghh.
The President was his usual charming, witty,warm self. His delivery was phenomenal.
Romney? Like a funeral director, he just doesn't have it
THE DEBIL

Vienna, Austria

#776960 Oct 18, 2012
SO, HERE THE THING. LES' SAY YOU OWN A WEBSITE AN' YOU SELL L'IL ASIAN GIRLS TO SUPPORT IT. HOW LONG YOU THINK THAT FORMULA FO' FINANCIAL SUCCESS GON' LAST? ABOUT AS LONG AS YOU PEA PATCH. GON' BE A LOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGG COURT CASE, G'HEAD. NO, G'HEAD. DO IT. KISS IT. G'HEAD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#776962 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What was in doubt was whether the terrorist attack was related to the video rioting in other cities or whether is had been planned all along or even if they knew the Ambassador was there and who did it.
What is clear, is the pathetic political games played by Republicans & Mitt Romney.
What's pathetic is the deaths of four Americans and Obama calling it, "not optimal".

R 52%
O 45% Who does America believe?
THE DEBIL

Vienna, Austria

#776963 Oct 18, 2012
bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
on the internet you can choose to be anything you want, it's strange that so many libs choose to be stupid.
UH-HUH. WHY? YOU FIGURE YOU S'POSE TO HAVE THE MARKET CORNERED?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#776964 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Killed all humor and goodwill in the room? Yup, that's Willard the rat, flat, cold, unemotional, he's Max Headroom,
Uggghh.
The President was his usual charming, witty,warm self. His delivery was phenomenal.
Romney? Like a funeral director, he just doesn't have it
Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?
THE DEBIL

Vienna, Austria

#776965 Oct 18, 2012
YOU SEE, HONEY? EVERYBODY ALREADY READ IT. DON' MATTER WHAT HAPPENS NOW, THE DAMAGE IS DONE.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#776966 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
President Obama on Jon Stewart tonight
Still duking it out with the goobs huh?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#776969 Oct 18, 2012
Isshin-Ry&#363; is a Japanese Martial Arts Skill.

And Jeet Kune Do is a Chinese Martial Arts style of fighting.

Korean? I don't know where you got that l'il shyte you know.

I'm still waiting for that "debil beat you senseless like a cheap rug etc" I think that too tight cheap rug you're sportin' is squishing your brain senseless.

Besides, the fight's over. Can't you recognize your own defeat?

You got a problem with me being a Bad-Ass with regards to Martial Arts, you have two choices: Take the Art up or STFU.
I could do some damage. And most definitely would.
What have you ever done, strip, pole and lap dance.

Look Debiled-Egg, you're hard boiled, and you crack easily.

Like I said, one swift elbow jab, and I'd take great pleasure in jamming your nasal bone straight into your brain. DOA.
Forget the hard, swift kick in the ballz.
Termporary just won't do.
Permanent? That'll do.

Oh, about those Chakras you mentioned: That's Chakra with a "C" not an "S" as you misspelled it:

Getting back to the Second Chakra, Sacral Plexus known as the sexual chakra, well upon researching, yours is not working properly.

And the rest of your post looks like well, most of your posts:
Frankenstein Speak ...
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THE PHILOSOPHICAL CONCEPT OF FIGHTING? NOW I KNOW YOU LEARNED WHAT L'IL SHIT YOU KNOW FROM A KOREAN. HERE THE PHILOSOPHICAL CONCEPT OF FIGHTING: DEBIL BEAT YOU SENSELESS LIKE A CHEAP RUG ANY TIME YOU SAY SO.
JEET KUNE DO, HUH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. YOU A BADASS AN' DEBIL SKEERT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... YOU, LIKE, THE CHAMPEEN OF THE ORGANIC PEA-PICKERS. DEBIL GRAB YOU BY THE HAIR AN' DRAG YOU FACE AN INCH IN FRONT OF HIS AN' THERE NOT A GODDAM THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT CAUSE YOU THE ONE INSIST ON CALLIN' HIM OUT. WELL, LES' GO, HONEY. BRING YOU "MASTER" AN' YOU WHOLE FUCKIN' FAIRY CLASS TOO. DON' MATTER TO DEBIL. YOU ALL ABOUT RULES, THAT NOT HOW DEBIL ROLL AS YOU WILL DISCOVER.
YOU EVER BEEN HIT IN THE OVARIES? DEBIL MEAN REALLY HIT, TO THE POINT WHERE YOU KNOW THEY NEVER GONNA WORK RIGHT EVER AGAIN. THAT HOW DEBIL FIGHT, BLOOD COME OUT YOU NOSE, AN' IN YOUR HEART YOU WILL KNOW IT NOT COMIN' FROM YOU NOSE. THAT WHERE DEBIL AIM WHEN NEXT WE MEET, WHICH, IF YOU WISE, WILL BE A LONG, LONG TIME IN THE DISTANT FUTURE.
OH, UM, BRUCE DEAD. YOU NOT GET THE MEMO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... BUT HE YOU MAN IF YOU EVER WAN' PLAY PING PONG WITH YOU NUNCHUKAS. WHEN YOU WUZ BEIN' ALL "SOFT AS WATER" DEBIL HE THINKIN' YOU TALKIN' PUSSY. TURNS OUT YOU JUST IS ONE.
NOW, HERE THE THING: YOU EVER CALL ME OUT AGAIN YOU BETTER BE WILLIN' TO BACK IT UP, BITCH. IT WHAT DEBIL DO.(OH, BABY, YOU GOT A YELLOW STAIN ON YOU PRETTY UNIFORM. TELL YOU WHAT, DEBIL WAIT HERE FO' YOU TO WASH AN' IRON IT, HE WANT YOU TO LOOK YOU BEST.)(GREAT KATA, INCIDENTALLY, DEBIL CAN SEE YOU A REAL WINNER.)
THE DEBIL

Vienna, Austria

#776970 Oct 18, 2012
DO IT NOW!!!
Erica71

Franklin, TN

#776971 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is an idiot.
Are you wealthy?
My statement was just a nice, polite observation. Why the rudeness?
THE DEBIL

Vienna, Austria

#776972 Oct 18, 2012
BES' MORMON A DEAD MORMON; JOE SMITH OR ONE OF THOSE.
carol

Orlando, FL

#776973 Oct 18, 2012
Just watched Romney and Obama at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner.

It's a Catholic-sponsored dinner and fundraiser for the poor where traditionally both candidates in the race participate, can be funny and say anything.

Romney would win the election if enough people saw his performance. His wit was poignant, he held back no punches and his comedic timing was impeccable.

However, one of the funniest things Obama said was the reason he had more energy during the second debate because he had a long nap in the first one.

But he was no match for Romney and also looked a bit like he was already defeated.

If anyone gets a chance to google it and watch it tomorrow, it's worth it.
THE DEBIL

Vienna, Austria

#776974 Oct 18, 2012
DO IT!!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#776975 Oct 18, 2012
kuda wrote:
So...when one Taggert M. Romney announced that wanted to “take a swing” at President Obama during Tuesday night’s debate, I naturally wondered, of course, which of the five Romney lineup of sons he is.
Checking that on the Internet, I discovered that he’s the oldest and immediately realized that he’s the one whose face reminds me of another great bully in history: http://www.eyespymag.com/intv.html .
I would like to nominate Tagg, as he’s affectionately known at family mansion gatherings, for a co-host position on Fox & Family. With his political acumen and tough talk he could help keep the likes of economist Ben Stein in line when he apologetically insists on telling the truth while hoping to “get away from Fox alive.”
Oh my word

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,547
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min J RULES 69,107
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min litesong 46,389
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••