Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 36,014)

Showing posts 720,261 - 720,280 of1,033,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Hello, human diary. It is I, Mitt Romney, your better.
The debate last night did not go as well as I had presumed it would. The presidential unit was considerably more vigorous in spirit than last time. My chair was very uncomfortable, and not the right height. I had complained beforehand about the chair, and they allowed me to practice sitting in it, but refused to diminish its height.
The president was very rude to me last night. I repeatedly demanded he answer my questions of him, but he refused—even though I am certain he is aware of my position as a unit of prominent wealth. He insisted on talking when I did not want them to. He accused me of having policy positions on things that I am fairly certain I have never recently admitted having policy positions on. Even the moderator was rude to me.
Given the circumstances, I have found myself seriously considering my earlier supposition that the vice president, Joe Biden, is a warlock. Things were going quite well in the week before his debate with Mini-Mitt, but since then, things have gone less well. Has Joe Biden put a curse on our campaign? I still have not gotten a clear answer on what malarkey means, but I am beginning to have suspicions.
I asked the staff about the possibility that Joe Biden had done something to make the chairs at the debate grow taller than they otherwise should have been. They said nothing (but I cannot help but notice that an uncanny number of events of late have revolved around chairs). Similarly, the president's shift in behavior from the first debate to the second is extremely suspicious; again, my staff declined comment. They have been very quiet today.
Hello, human diary. That was the inebriated vile beast, Lyin' lily.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
good genes also help....a lot.....
behavior genetics. The problem in this country today is we learn to eat the way our parents ate. There is the reason the next generation for the first time in our history will not live as long as their parents. If our parents sit on their ass, we learn to sit our ass. There is a reason they say all these diseases run in the family, it isn't so. It is because of the same behavior-99% of the time.
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Republicans!
How's your pro death candidate doing?
"Day one, Affordable Care Act, it's gone"
"Day one, Planned Parenthood, it's finished"
Said it on video!
For all to see and see and see and see.....
Not too bright that Mitt Romney lying POS!!!
His plans cause deaths! In the USA!
Women back to a back alley?
The pregnancy is over anyway! But now you dipppppschittts want the woman's life in danger?
America will never go for it. You are done.
You old snotty doouucchheee baggggs will not live long enough to ever see a republican president get elected.
The USA citizens have had it with Mitt Romney and all of you.
Imagine Mitt's greed for a moment: "My tax rate should be zero." He only pays 14% now!
Makes $57,000 per day! And demands a zero tax rate. During the debate! In front of all citizens!
His social plans are a crime against humanity, his tax plan is a display of pure greed.
You bozo's are done!
Why is Obama losing?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>Thankfully and typically, you are wrong.

Based on your post, you are doing well in your ESL class.

Not a Republican.

Don't you get tired of being wrong?
Pardon me. I stand corrected. I'm adding an Axis I to you as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>ask a stupid question, get an appropriate response.....besides, gotta get to work to support an army of moochers.....
47% and growing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>absolute fact that neither member of the royal family is still licensed to practice law....
Prove your "fact"
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Bain Capital's companies that created 100,000 jobs: Staples (89,000), Sports Authority (15,000) and Domino's (7,900 jobs added since 1999). That's 111,900 jobs.
Companies that lost jobs include American Pad & Paper (385), Dade International (1,900), DDi Corp.(2,100), Clear Channel Communications (2,500) and KB Toys (3,400). That's 10,285 jobs.( FactCheck.org rounded up the numbers from POLITICO and the New York Times.)
Looks like the jobs created won. That's business for ya.
BOSTON -- Republican Sen. Scott Brown has apologized for suggesting Democratic rival Elizabeth Warren used paid actors in political ads defending her legal work in an asbestos lawsuit.

Asked how Warren got family members of asbestos victims to appear in her ads, Brown told the Taunton Daily Gazette on Wednesday that he'd heard they might be paid actors and called people who appear in his ads "regular folks."

Warren condemned the remarks, saying Brown had reached "a new low" and calling his remarks "shameful."

Brown later apologized in a statement, saying he was wrong to have jumped to those conclusions.

A woman who appears in one of the Warren ads, Virginia Jackson, says she was offended by Brown's initial remarks. Her husband died in 1990 of mesothelioma, a cancer linked to asbestos.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/scot...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as preventative care. The problem is that, we're not preventing anything. We're screening for disease, which means we're often catching it sooner, and therefore, hopefully, sometimes, nipping it in the bud. Getting tested isn't prevention. Getting a negative result isn't prevention. It's getting tested.
But we shouldn't fool ourselves. None of the screening tests actually prevent disease.
Yes, disease is better stopped earlier than later, without a doubt. But it's not prevention. It's slowing or stopping disease.
If there were a truly preventive service, it would be worth billions of dollars. We don't have anything like that yet. The only things we know -- by extensive research -- that prevent or delay disease are behaviors that we ourselves must do. We're using the wrong word and putting too much emphasis -- and possibly too much money -- on the concept of prevention -- especially since it isn't prevention at all.

The bottom line: Adopting a lifestyle that has been proven to help prevent disease? Yes. Americans like you think there is a magic pill to cure a disease-I am assuming you are the same ones that voted for O'bama-and now are buying more of his bull shit. Free of charge, of course.:)
What medical degree have you confirmed? Mittens seems to think the Emergency Room should be the new "Doc in a Box." And you will be in the line of entitled complainers when you have to wait more than 15 minutes to see the physician for your neck pain rated at 10 out of 10 than you've had for two weeks. Oh, and that doctor you see? He will be an international fourth year resident because there are not enough student loans or incentives available for American students to attend medical school. Unless, of course, you are lucky enough to come under my care. Looking forward to treating you. I have a pocket full of Kentucky Jelly just for your exam....
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Rmoney wants to keep women in binders.
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - KEEPING WOMEN UNBOUND
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>behavior genetics. The problem in this country today is we learn to eat the way our parents ate. There is the reason the next generation for the first time in our history will not live as long as their parents. If our parents sit on their ass, we learn to sit our ass. There is a reason they say all these diseases run in the family, it isn't so. It is because of the same behavior-99% of the time.
genetics count a lot more than you are willing to admit....
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your "fact"
look it up yourself....it's easy....both have either surrendered their licenses or have been suspended....
R and R

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

R and R...2012!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>look it up yourself....it's easy....both have either surrendered their licenses or have been suspended....
Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

hmmmmmm
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Obama losing?
Because he opens his mouth.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Obama 2012 wrote:
Mitt Rmoney wants to keep women in binders.
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - KEEPING WOMEN UNBOUND
Another idiot that doesn't understand the English language.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>drop dead, asswiper.
Ooooo. Ouch!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

bigbamboom wrote:
<quoted text>
The politics of envy, the modus operandi of the democrat party. They won't be happy until everyone shares the misery. hey should all read 'Animal Farm".
The Dems are a good example of the stupid leading the blind.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
What medical degree have you confirmed? Mittens seems to think the Emergency Room should be the new "Doc in a Box." And you will be in the line of entitled complainers when you have to wait more than 15 minutes to see the physician for your neck pain rated at 10 out of 10 than you've had for two weeks. Oh, and that doctor you see? He will be an international fourth year resident because there are not enough student loans or incentives available for American students to attend medical school. Unless, of course, you are lucky enough to come under my care.
At least you'll see a doctor.

ObamaCare's 15 member panel of "experts" may just say: "Nope, sorry. Here's a pill."
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?
A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.
hmmmmmm
Lucky for them, huh?

Except we both know it'll be a year or two of appearing on The View, Letterman, and whatever colleges and universities are dumb enough to pay the exorbitant fee to hear The One and wifey whine about how the U.S. is still much too racist.

Oh, and Michelle will no longer be proud of her country.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmmm
Nobama is a liar, can't believe anything he spews

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 720,261 - 720,280 of1,033,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]