Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
720,241 - 720,260 of 1,082,835 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

FAWK YOU? FAWK YOU? DID YOU ACTUALLY TYPE THAT OR DID IT COME WITH YOU I-PHONE? DUMB BITCH
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney Ryan favor personhood, this would make contraception illegal. If these dictators get elected, all women should go on a sex strike, they can go eff themselves
2012 and they want to turn women into June Cleaver? I don't think so. He is such an absolute insult to American women that it is beyond comprehension
"Romney Ryan favor personhood, this would make contraception illegal."

Since when?

"He is such an absolute insult to American women that it is beyond comprehension"

Speaking of an insult to women, did you hear about the women who dressed up like vaginas?
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

tampons 4 obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you changed out your 'tampon for Obama' today?
Hope and CHANGE....
OH, HONEY, DEBIL SORRY, HE JUS' ASSUME THAT SINCE WE BOTH THRIVE IN BLOODY VAGINAS WE HAD SUMTHIN' IN COMMON.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
An investigation is the very least we expect.
Strange it took 3 weeks before th FBI arrived in Benghazi! Excuse for why it took so long? Unsafe environment! Shame they never spotted this earlier or a highly thought of Ambassodor and two Marines might just be alive today.
Also strange that it took just a few days to "publicly" arrest the filmmaker of this comic cuts video? But oh yes Obama stated this was a terrorist attack in the rose garden the day after the attacks.
The whole thing stinks tho high heaven.
Campaigner in chief, apologist in chief, liar in chief certainly not a commander in chief!
The POTUS, his UN ambassador, and his S of S all pronounced the facts. They blamed an American for exercising his first amendment rights. To my knowledge, they have never apologized for the harm they caused him.

So much for an investigation....IMO, had that diary never surfaced, Obama would have continued to blame the American.
FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>I've already explained it to you once. The RICH did it. First the rich bankers gave out loans to people that should not have got them. Then those RICH bankers sold the loans to the RICH Wall St. hedge fund managers. Then the RICH hedge fund managers sold the crap to the world. When it all when bad because the people couldn't pay their loans BUSH bailed them out along with Wall St. That's it.
The RICH have destroyed America. Poor people don't make loans the RICH do. Poor workers in a factory don't close it and send their jobs to China. The RICH CEOs do that. Poor workers at Staple's make minimum wage while the RICH Mitt makes $57,000.00 per day. How can an income of $57,000.00 per day be justified for creating jobs you pay the workers $58.00 a day?
Damn, how'd we ever survive the industrial age, the imperial republic, the progressive era, the roaring twenties...the...the...UHOH... The "New DEAL" age...uhoh...wait a minute here.....wuz tha new dealkstuff? Wuz that all about...and now look, just look ...here we are now...a "divided America"....

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
EXPERIENCE!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize you've been out of the country, so you probably don't know this. if you keep using my material you're gonna make dem cry.
ironic post of the day
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

tampons 4 obama wrote:
<quoted text>
'Dark path'?
Are you up dems a&$ again?
NO, HONEY. YOURS.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that! It's clear that Romney has all the momentum but I would just feel a little more confident if he was leading in Ohio? Unfortunately I think the Unions will squeak it for Obama in this vital swing state. Hope I'm wrong but if Obama does hold on to Ohio, then It will be very difficult for Romney to win?
I feel about the same, maybe slightly more optimistic, as I remember my mistake in voting for Jimmy Carter. When I corrected that and voted for Reagan the next time around the Democrats had Regan losing big time and said he was going to start WWIII. Instead Regan won 46 states and Carter only won 4 states. In addition, Reagan, Maggie & Gorby freed Eastern Europe, took down the Berlin Wall and the U.S.S.R. changed.

I think there is a good chance Ohio will go Romney. Ohio went Republican two out of the last three times.

Check this out:

http://www.270towin.com/states/Ohio
tampons 4 obama

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
YOU SEE, MOONBEAM? YOU MAY THINK YOU IN DEBIL'S HEAD AN' YOU MIGHT EVEN BE. BUT HE IN YOU VAGINA AN' LONG BEFO YOU FIND ANY BRAIN UP THERE WHERE YOU IS TO MESS WITH, DEBIL GONNA MAKE HIS WAY TO GAIA AFTER THE NEWS OVER AND WHEN HE DOES, ALL HELL GON' BREAK LOOSE IN YOU SECOND SHAKRA.
Youza seem to have learned a lot in college...
Peeking in the classrooms while you were SUPPOSED to be in the halls mopping....
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

WHAT HAPPEN, GUNG FOO SWEETNESS, YOU AN' THE RES' OF THE CLASS DRAW STRAWS AN' YOU LOSE?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

No, you're having an out of your mind experience.

You've been reading too many of those Ann Rice Novels.

Who, btw has converted to Christianity.

Put the Novels down, take a Creative Writing Course 101 ...

Something, Anything ... Your writing is atrocious.

No cohesive line of thought. No cognizance.
And the characters are under developed, not fleshed out.

It's a mish-mash of sexual words, and you seemingly trying to impress, intimidate, bully, sprinkled with shock value and a whole lot of braggadocio. None of which are working.

Except maybe the vying for attention. And that, IS sad.

If you're going to write about aliens, it has to be spectacular.
Cutting edge ... Not this crappola.
Hey, just one Writer offering some helpful advice.
Happy Development on the writing.
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL HAVIN' ONE OF THEM OUT OF HER BODY EXPERIENCES AN' HE ROLL UP HIS COPY OF YOGA MAGAZINE AN' HE BEAT THE BASE OF THE ALIEN FEMALE'S SCHTUPPADONG, A NOSE-SHAPED PROTUBERANCE SHE PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE SHE HAD UNTIL THEN. THE ALIEN BEGAN TO TWITCH THEN... ONCE... TWICE... THREE TIMES... IT'S ENORMOUS BLUE ANUS CLUTCHED AT THE AIR LIKE A VIETNAMESE CHILD CARRYING TWELVE USED TIRES ON ITS BACK THROUGH A MINE-FIELD...
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Pinot wrote:
<quoted text>
The POTUS, his UN ambassador, and his S of S all pronounced the facts. They blamed an American for exercising his first amendment rights. To my knowledge, they have never apologized for the harm they caused him.
So much for an investigation....IMO, had that diary never surfaced, Obama would have continued to blame the American.
Probably so as nothing would surprise with this President!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama PROMISES..

"I will NOT jizz in your mouth."
"The check is in the mail."
"It was like that when I got here."
"An elephant ate my homework."
"Benghazi was caused by a mob that got out of hand because of a movie"
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Joe Biden - the gift that keeps on giving.

He asked people today, "How many of you know people who were lost in Iraq or iran"?

Harry Reid raised his hand.

To think this idiot is one step away from being President.
tampons 4 obama

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY, DEBIL SORRY, HE JUS' ASSUME THAT SINCE WE BOTH THRIVE IN BLOODY VAGINAS WE HAD SUMTHIN' IN COMMON.
Im a tampon....unlike you i have value in society...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Whadda 'ya blind? Are you blind?

Blind Melon Chitlin! Blind Bitch! Magoo Mutha' Focka'!!

Hee-Hee-Hee !!!
THE DEBIL wrote:
FAWK YOU? FAWK YOU? DID YOU ACTUALLY TYPE THAT OR DID IT COME WITH YOU I-PHONE? DUMB BITCH
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
No, you're having an out of your mind experience.
You've been reading too many of those Ann Rice Novels.
Who, btw has converted to Christianity.
Put the Novels down, take a Creative Writing Course 101 ...
Something, Anything ... Your writing is atrocious.
No cohesive line of thought. No cognizance.
And the characters are under developed, not fleshed out.
It's a mish-mash of sexual words, and you seemingly trying to impress, intimidate, bully, sprinkled with shock value and a whole lot of braggadocio. None of which are working.
Except maybe the vying for attention. And that, IS sad.
If you're going to write about aliens, it has to be spectacular.
Cutting edge ... Not this crappola.
Hey, just one Writer offering some helpful advice.
Happy Development on the writing.
<quoted text>
OH MY! NOW THE MORTAL PEA-PICKER BECOME AN ADVICE COLUMNIST? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, SURE BABY, DEBIL'LL BE SURE AN' WORK ON IT. LIKE HE SAY, HE BE BACK AFTER THE NEWS. YOU MIGHT WANT TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE. JUS' RETURNIN' THE ADVICE FAVOR.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Eighthman wrote:
Obama PROMISES..
"I will NOT jizz in your mouth."
"The check is in the mail."
"It was like that when I got here."
"An elephant ate my homework."
"Benghazi was caused by a mob that got out of hand because of a movie"
THIS IS GREAT STUFF. FLESH IT OUT WHILE DEBIL GONE.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Yeah, you one sorry mutha' sucka' alright.
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY, DEBIL SORRY,.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Romney is a liar about everything he says. You may think he appeared liberal in Mass. That's because the Democrats overrode his vetoes over 800 times. He was against emergency contraception for rape victims.
He has it in for women big time. Back to 1950, criminalizing abortion, jailing women, personhood, forcing to bear rapists babies, defunding planned parenthood. There were no women or minorities at Bain.
His contempt for women and minorities is ingrained in him from his religion.
When asked the question on assault weapons ban; he went on a stupid irrelevant tirade about single mothers!
That comes from Momonism.
Women will be so screwed if this maniac gets elected
I can't believe that there are women stuoid enough to believe this shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry rigsby 48,976
Am 7-29 8 min boundary painter 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Brian_G 45,860
Mean Green Hand Scrub-Can Alleviate Symptons of... (Mar '08) 30 min mee 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 34 min TW_sugar_daddio 20
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 1 hr Maybe we could 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,573
Abby 7-29 2 hr Pippa 14
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••