Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
720,221 - 720,240 of 1,101,103 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

#776765 Oct 18, 2012
WHAT HAPPEN, GUNG FOO SWEETNESS, YOU AN' THE RES' OF THE CLASS DRAW STRAWS AN' YOU LOSE?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#776766 Oct 18, 2012
No, you're having an out of your mind experience.

You've been reading too many of those Ann Rice Novels.

Who, btw has converted to Christianity.

Put the Novels down, take a Creative Writing Course 101 ...

Something, Anything ... Your writing is atrocious.

No cohesive line of thought. No cognizance.
And the characters are under developed, not fleshed out.

It's a mish-mash of sexual words, and you seemingly trying to impress, intimidate, bully, sprinkled with shock value and a whole lot of braggadocio. None of which are working.

Except maybe the vying for attention. And that, IS sad.

If you're going to write about aliens, it has to be spectacular.
Cutting edge ... Not this crappola.
Hey, just one Writer offering some helpful advice.
Happy Development on the writing.
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL HAVIN' ONE OF THEM OUT OF HER BODY EXPERIENCES AN' HE ROLL UP HIS COPY OF YOGA MAGAZINE AN' HE BEAT THE BASE OF THE ALIEN FEMALE'S SCHTUPPADONG, A NOSE-SHAPED PROTUBERANCE SHE PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE SHE HAD UNTIL THEN. THE ALIEN BEGAN TO TWITCH THEN... ONCE... TWICE... THREE TIMES... IT'S ENORMOUS BLUE ANUS CLUTCHED AT THE AIR LIKE A VIETNAMESE CHILD CARRYING TWELVE USED TIRES ON ITS BACK THROUGH A MINE-FIELD...
Mile

Burnley, UK

#776767 Oct 18, 2012
Pinot wrote:
<quoted text>
The POTUS, his UN ambassador, and his S of S all pronounced the facts. They blamed an American for exercising his first amendment rights. To my knowledge, they have never apologized for the harm they caused him.
So much for an investigation....IMO, had that diary never surfaced, Obama would have continued to blame the American.
Probably so as nothing would surprise with this President!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#776769 Oct 18, 2012
Obama PROMISES..

"I will NOT jizz in your mouth."
"The check is in the mail."
"It was like that when I got here."
"An elephant ate my homework."
"Benghazi was caused by a mob that got out of hand because of a movie"
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#776770 Oct 18, 2012
Joe Biden - the gift that keeps on giving.

He asked people today, "How many of you know people who were lost in Iraq or iran"?

Harry Reid raised his hand.

To think this idiot is one step away from being President.
tampons 4 obama

Blanchard, OK

#776771 Oct 18, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY, DEBIL SORRY, HE JUS' ASSUME THAT SINCE WE BOTH THRIVE IN BLOODY VAGINAS WE HAD SUMTHIN' IN COMMON.
Im a tampon....unlike you i have value in society...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#776774 Oct 18, 2012
Whadda 'ya blind? Are you blind?

Blind Melon Chitlin! Blind Bitch! Magoo Mutha' Focka'!!

Hee-Hee-Hee !!!
THE DEBIL wrote:
FAWK YOU? FAWK YOU? DID YOU ACTUALLY TYPE THAT OR DID IT COME WITH YOU I-PHONE? DUMB BITCH
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

#776775 Oct 18, 2012
new yawk wrote:
No, you're having an out of your mind experience.
You've been reading too many of those Ann Rice Novels.
Who, btw has converted to Christianity.
Put the Novels down, take a Creative Writing Course 101 ...
Something, Anything ... Your writing is atrocious.
No cohesive line of thought. No cognizance.
And the characters are under developed, not fleshed out.
It's a mish-mash of sexual words, and you seemingly trying to impress, intimidate, bully, sprinkled with shock value and a whole lot of braggadocio. None of which are working.
Except maybe the vying for attention. And that, IS sad.
If you're going to write about aliens, it has to be spectacular.
Cutting edge ... Not this crappola.
Hey, just one Writer offering some helpful advice.
Happy Development on the writing.
<quoted text>
OH MY! NOW THE MORTAL PEA-PICKER BECOME AN ADVICE COLUMNIST? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, SURE BABY, DEBIL'LL BE SURE AN' WORK ON IT. LIKE HE SAY, HE BE BACK AFTER THE NEWS. YOU MIGHT WANT TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE. JUS' RETURNIN' THE ADVICE FAVOR.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

#776777 Oct 18, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
Obama PROMISES..
"I will NOT jizz in your mouth."
"The check is in the mail."
"It was like that when I got here."
"An elephant ate my homework."
"Benghazi was caused by a mob that got out of hand because of a movie"
THIS IS GREAT STUFF. FLESH IT OUT WHILE DEBIL GONE.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#776778 Oct 18, 2012
Yeah, you one sorry mutha' sucka' alright.
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, HONEY, DEBIL SORRY,.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#776779 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Romney is a liar about everything he says. You may think he appeared liberal in Mass. That's because the Democrats overrode his vetoes over 800 times. He was against emergency contraception for rape victims.
He has it in for women big time. Back to 1950, criminalizing abortion, jailing women, personhood, forcing to bear rapists babies, defunding planned parenthood. There were no women or minorities at Bain.
His contempt for women and minorities is ingrained in him from his religion.
When asked the question on assault weapons ban; he went on a stupid irrelevant tirade about single mothers!
That comes from Momonism.
Women will be so screwed if this maniac gets elected
I can't believe that there are women stuoid enough to believe this shit.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#776780 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you think a black president would end racism, idiot ?
You are right for once, Obama has done his best to keep racism and bigotry alive.
Mile

Burnley, UK

#776782 Oct 18, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel about the same, maybe slightly more optimistic, as I remember my mistake in voting for Jimmy Carter. When I corrected that and voted for Reagan the next time around the Democrats had Regan losing big time and said he was going to start WWIII. Instead Regan won 46 states and Carter only won 4 states. In addition, Reagan, Maggie & Gorby freed Eastern Europe, took down the Berlin Wall and the U.S.S.R. changed.
I think there is a good chance Ohio will go Romney. Ohio went Republican two out of the last three times.
Check this out:
http://www.270towin.com/states/Ohio
46 to 4 or a trouncing on a simillar scale this time would be fantastic and would restore my faith!

Very interesting reading and I take heart in seeing past results swinging to the GOP. Although two things stand out. One, Kerry should have been well beaten not just by 2 points and Two, the unions are now more of a factor this time around. Hopefully the Republican turnout will be up with the Dems down and this makes the difference?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#776783 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What is insane about these two wonderful fathers who will fight for women's rights ?
Democratic men love women.
Yup they love em, and then many of them(abortionists) get rich off of abortion.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#776784 Oct 18, 2012
Would Romney Inherit a Full Economic Recovery?

National Review’s Kevin Williamson asserts that “winning will be no bed of roses” for a prospective Romney administration:

The economic growth rate in January 2013 probably will be approaching zero, our international standing has been diminished by Obama’s clumsiness and timidity, and our fiscal position is untenable. Romney is working very hard to secure for himself a big box of insoluble problems.

This tracks with what I was thinking as of late September:

Unemployment may remain high until as late as 2017. Such job growth as we have seen over the last four years has mostly been in the low-wage service sector. The deleveraging process of U.S. households may drag on through the next decade, depressing the growth engine of consumer spending. As Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke has said, the economy as a whole can’t recover until the housing market does — which, despite signs of modest improvement, could take several more years.

But this month we learned, via Moody’s Analytics, that the deleveraging process is actually well on its way: U.S. household debt loads are comparable to where they were in 2006, and the amount of after-tax income devoted to debts and lease obligations is at its lowest level since 1984. And the all-important housing sector? Housing starts spiked in September 15 percent to their highest level in four years. Add to that healthy retail sales this past summer and rising consumer confidence.

To qualify: The economy has a long way to go. Fiscal uncertainty looms. Median household incomes fell in August. In a still-lousy job market, wage growth remains sluggish at best.

Yet as The Daily Beast’s Daniel Gross notes,“One by one, over the past two years, the gears that make the mighty consumer engine go have been engaged.”

What this means is that, if he’s elected, Romney may inherit an economy that, while far from ideal, has achieved escape velocity. President Obama, meanwhile, will have borne the brunt of the nastiest crisis since the Depression and still gotten the boot. One man’s unjust legacy is another man’s just deserts, however. Recall that George H.W. Bush passed on an already-recovered economy to his successor, Bill Clinton, who in turn passed on a recession to George W. Bush.

For better and worse, that’s how it works: the economy is the potter and presidents are the clay.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/would-...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#776785 Oct 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
Tagg Romney says he wanted to ‘take a swing’ at Obama during the debate
Mitt Romney's eldest son joked to a local radio station that President Obama's jabs at his dad made him want to “take a swing at him.”
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/tagg...
Nice
But he didn't, did he. He has something that Dems have little of, self-control.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#776786 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Romney Ryan favor personhood, this would make contraception illegal."
Since when?
"He is such an absolute insult to American women that it is beyond comprehension"
Speaking of an insult to women, did you hear about the women who dressed up like vaginas?
Both said they support personhood.

This would make certain types of contraception illegal.

It would curtail curtail avenues of fertilization techniques.

It would put women at higher risks during pregnancy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#776787 Oct 18, 2012
What Romney Didn’t Say About the Bush Record

Ezra Klein notes what Romney didn’t say in his response when asked what his biggest differences with Bush were:

Notice what he didn’t say there. He didn’t say that Bush had gotten anything wrong before leaving office as one of the most unpopular presidents in history. He didn’t say,“You’re right to be skeptical of Republicans, because we didn’t live up to your expectations last time.” He said, rather,“Have you heard about my five-point plan?”

What’s remarkable about Romney’s answer was that he didn’t even acknowledge or endorse the questioner’s main concern, which was that the Bush administration presided over major debacles that are still adversely affecting the U.S. The questioner was worried that Romney would repeat Bush’s errors, and he responded by rattling off a campaign agenda that Bush could and did run on. Like Bush, Romney talks about fiscal conservatism, but Romney gave the woman no reason to believe he would govern differently. It was Romney’s “just trust me” argument all over again, and he failed to acknowledge that one of the reasons so many people don’t trust him is that he doesn’t seem to have many major differences with Bush.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
FTN

Carlsbad, CA

#776790 Oct 18, 2012
Little Red Hen 2012

"Who will help me plant my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the cow.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Not I," said the pig.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself." She planted her crop and the wheat grew and ripened.

"Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Out of my classification," said the pig.

"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.

"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

"Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.

"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.

"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.

"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen.

She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share but the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow..(Nancy Pelosi)

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck.(Barbara Boxer)

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose.(Jesse Jackson)

The pig just grunted in disdain..(Harry Reid)

And they all painted 'Unfair!' picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

When the farmer (Obama) came he said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said Barack the farmer. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand."

But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the 'party' and got her bread free. And all the Democrats smiled.'Fairness' had been established.

Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared so long as there was free bread that 'the rich' were paying for.

And perhaps....this is the end..........

And the next week, there was no bread, or anything else to eat. So, they all starved equally.

EPILOGUE

Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs.

Hillary got $8 million for hers.

That's $20 million for the memories from two people, who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

DO WE LIVE IN A GREAT BARNYARD OR WHAT?

November is coming
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#776791 Oct 18, 2012
CNN Dismisses Republican Criticism Of Moderator Candy Crowley: Romney ‘Did Not Have As Good A Night’

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/cnn...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,503
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 19 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 19 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 54 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago