Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
720,181 - 720,200 of 1,082,363 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Why do Democrats pay women less than men? Why are more women unemployed now under Obama?

Obama demeans women and throws granny off the cliff.
Santa Disappears

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

"There was nothing Ms. Claus liked better than a fat elf-cock. She just resented having to wait all year to get one."
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That was Moochelle O'bama that applauded.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/17/watch-miche...
Surely not? lol

What a women, shame she can't do anything but patronise whenever it comes to opening her mouth.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is dying and this is how you use your time.
Poor woman.
how come gay people are so spiteful????
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>No one ever claimed coal miners were very smart.
Coal Mining Employment hit a 15-year high in 2011: Under President Obama, employment in the coal mining industry has increased nearly 4 percent, and in 2011, hit its highest level since 1996. At the end of 2011, there were nearly 60,000 jobs in the coal industry in Appalachia—the most since 1997.
One of the most significant investments in clean coal: The President made one of the country’s most significant investments in clean coal research and development. Through the Recovery Act, the Obama administration invested $3.4 billion to expand and accelerate the development of clean coal technologies for use in new and retrofitted power plants or industrial facilities by 2020.
Fast-tracked development of clean coal technology: The administration has set a goal of developing cost-effective clean coal technologies for power plants within ten years, with an objective of bringing five to 10 projects online by 2016. The President also established a task force to find ways to overcome barriers that prevent the widespread, cost-effective use of clean coal technologies within ten years.
Improving health and safety of coal miners: The Obama administration enacted several efforts to improve miner safety and health, including monthly impact inspections, the pattern of violations program, and education and outreach within the industry. Under the Obama administration’s mine inspection program, compliance by mine operators has improved. Obamacare reinstates provisions that don’t leave miners who have worked at least 15 years with the burden of proving what caused black lung in order to receive their benefits, and in 2011, the nation recorded the second lowest number of work-related deaths in the industry since statistics have been recorded.
Yes, many voted for Obama. They are educated now.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gallup Poll:

President Romney - 52%

Hussein Obama - 45%

turn out the lights.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chimp did the vet give you a sedative?
Why is Obama losing?

The Boy Messiah's arrogance is leaving him friendless.

And God thinks he's an azzhole.

Clinton-Obama rift intensifies after Libya, Obama’s debate performance: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/the-clinton...

I find it an enjoyable read.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
MICHELLE O. HAS NO SELF CONTROL: As evidenced by the fact that she led the applause at the 2d presidential debate, when moderator Candy Crowley unprofessionally (and incorrectly) interrupted Romney to side with President Obama when he falsely asserted that he’d called the Benghazi attack an “act of terror” since the day after it occurred.
One of the rules of decorum in the debate was that applause was not permitted (for obvious reasons). Can you imagine how the MSM would excoriate Ann Romney if she had done something so rude and inappropriate?
Moochelle thought she was on Oprah.....
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
MICHELLE O. HAS NO SELF CONTROL: As evidenced by the fact that she led the applause at the 2d presidential debate, when moderator Candy Crowley unprofessionally (and incorrectly) interrupted Romney to side with President Obama when he falsely asserted that he’d called the Benghazi attack an “act of terror” since the day after it occurred.
One of the rules of decorum in the debate was that applause was not permitted (for obvious reasons). Can you imagine how the MSM would excoriate Ann Romney if she had done something so rude and inappropriate?
You know Fred, you have to be a total moron to buy Obama's explanation on Benghazi. He will get his a$$ handed to him on the Benghazi issue in the next debate. I am sure his team is coming up with more lies as we speak.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats the snot out of the ABJECT FAILURE Obama, Community Organizer.
Ready for a good laugh? Read this little boy's article.
When he grows up, he wants to be a fireman:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/17/opinion/opi...
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama Major Liar wrote:
The lying bastard still hasnt told the truth about Libya. Ill tell you the truth. Obama is responsible for 4 dead Americans in Libya. Clinton as in William Jefferson, is responsible for letting Bin Laden go after he bombed the World Trade Center the first time and enabled Bin laden to strike again. Obama is a Major Liar. Buh wasnt responsible for the deficit Obama inherited. Clinton was. Bush had no choice but to go to war and protect our national security. And if Obama is still whinig about the deficit he inherited, get a clue that he is not going to do anything but double the deficit again as it exists today if he is re-elected. Obama knew he was inheriting a deficit when he decided to run for President. He is not experienced with budgeting and proof is that he wasted 1 billion dollars on trash tv when people are struggling to make ends meet. Where the hell do you think Obama got all of that money he wasted? From millionare and billionare celebs. How much of a tax break do they get. Who is Obama bullshitting anyway?
the Libyan affair is killing Hussein Obama in the polls because nobody believes his lying ass....hard to see how he can crawl out of this hole....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
More and more are finally waking up, shame it took them four years to do so. Hope to G-d tnough enough do the right thing this November!
Romney/Ryan the only logical choice! Just hope the damage is fixable, as it certainly won't be with four more years.
Agree 100%. I think it is now over for Obama, but if by some miracle, the incompetent boob wins, the world economy, and especially the US economy will suffer. Debt will grow and Greece will start looking good compared to the U.S.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just driving the value of the dollar down to nothing.
"Hope & Change"?
"Stuff's gettin better"
Not really.

In is higher than it was in early 2008.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a blood sucking, amubulance chasing trial lawyer, Obama is your man.
stop talking about lily's husband......
FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed with you yesterday, flo
I would have let Romney keep talking till daylight.
His lies need to be heard by the masses.
That's politics duhmo.

(you think I read ALL these little square boxes of blather?)

That Ryan--he shore can do sum dat math-where two minutes adds out to two minutes though.
Gud self control lol.

Yewneeyun BREAK!

Romney/Ryan 2012!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>No one ever claimed coal miners were very smart.
Coal Mining Employment hit a 15-year high in 2011: Under President Obama, employment in the coal mining industry has increased nearly 4 percent, and in 2011, hit its highest level since 1996. At the end of 2011, there were nearly 60,000 jobs in the coal industry in Appalachia—the most since 1997.
One of the most significant investments in clean coal: The President made one of the country’s most significant investments in clean coal research and development. Through the Recovery Act, the Obama administration invested $3.4 billion to expand and accelerate the development of clean coal technologies for use in new and retrofitted power plants or industrial facilities by 2020.
Fast-tracked development of clean coal technology: The administration has set a goal of developing cost-effective clean coal technologies for power plants within ten years, with an objective of bringing five to 10 projects online by 2016. The President also established a task force to find ways to overcome barriers that prevent the widespread, cost-effective use of clean coal technologies within ten years.
Improving health and safety of coal miners: The Obama administration enacted several efforts to improve miner safety and health, including monthly impact inspections, the pattern of violations program, and education and outreach within the industry. Under the Obama administration’s mine inspection program, compliance by mine operators has improved. Obamacare reinstates provisions that don’t leave miners who have worked at least 15 years with the burden of proving what caused black lung in order to receive their benefits, and in 2011, the nation recorded the second lowest number of work-related deaths in the industry since statistics have been recorded.
Two things about coal are true right now. First, the U.S. coal industry really is in decline — the nation is burning far less coal to generate electricity than it did five years ago. Second, the Environmental Protection Agency under President Obama really has enacted a bunch of new rules that will require coal-fired power plants to curb their pollution. Those rules will cost money, and some utilities are now retiring their aging coal plants rather than installing expensive new scrubbers. But coal’s biggest problem at the moment is the recent influx of cheap natural gas in the United States.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

I bet Obama is going to miraculously drone the attackers of the US embassy in Libya this weekend.
Fri-Sat.
Wag the doggy.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
Gallup Poll:
President Romney - 52%
Hussein Obama - 45%
turn out the lights.....
Not convinced this is correct but sure hope it is.
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>I've already explained it to you once. The RICH did it. First the rich bankers gave out loans to people that should not have got them. Then those RICH bankers sold the loans to the RICH Wall St. hedge fund managers. Then the RICH hedge fund managers sold the crap to the world. When it all when bad because the people couldn't pay their loans BUSH bailed them out along with Wall St. That's it.
The RICH have destroyed America. Poor people don't make loans the RICH do. Poor workers in a factory don't close it and send their jobs to China. The RICH CEOs do that. Poor workers at Staple's make minimum wage while the RICH Mitt makes $57,000.00 per day. How can an income of $57,000.00 per day be justified for creating jobs you pay the workers $58.00 a day?
Why are you comparing a 64 year old man with a lifetime of work and accomplishment behind him to a starting clerk at Staples? Mitt Romney created 90,000 jobs at Staples when it only had one store.

You're completely Obamatized and will not accept the facts. All Obama has to throw at Romney is that's 'he's rich.'

Well, he got rich on his own by going to school and working. When Romney's father died, Mitt was well on his own way and donated all of his inheritance to charity.

CLINTON DEREGULATED THE BANKS DURING HIS ADMISNTRATION. No republican involved in that.
GW BUSH TRIED TO HAVE THE REGULATIONS RE-INSTATED TWICE DURING HIS ADMINSTRATIONS. He had a dem majority and could not get it done.

Obama has done nothing but gutted Clinton's welfare reforms, which were good, and pass Obamacare, which no one understands or knows the cost of, without one bi-partisan vote.

Romney can and will lower the middle class tax only, by 20%. There is no 5 trillion tax hike in his plan but Obama keeps repeating that lie over and over.

As for a Staples employee, if you're hired by them, or any other employer at the bottom level, and you like the company, keep working and fit in classes and get onto the sales floor, to assistant manager to manager to district manager and on and on until you're the CEO with stock options.

You can get anywhere you want in this country, but no one is going to give you a job at $100,000.00 a grand a year to start with no training and no work record.

"Work is love made visable. And if you can not work with joy, but only with distaste, it is better you leave your work and go to the gates of the temple and beg alms from those who work with joy."

Lord, you whiney hiney's that want it all handed to you make me sick.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
"JUS' KILL HISSELF THEN" by New Yawk
Now hear this
Pay attention t'me
I'm a Bytchen-Bad Girl
It's so plain t'see
I've got barbs of stone
I've got so many that I can throw
Down, Hit the target Dead On
With a lightening speed stroke
The shattering power of a thunor bolt
Split the center socket side wide
Shatter the illusion in your Dead Third Eye
Splinter the delusion of A Debil's Mad Mind
So hear this
And listen t'me
This Bytchen-Bad Girl
Plays for Dead
And Plays for Keeps
While in your deluded lull
A Shuriken plunged splitting your skull
Now I'm in your head, I hold the keys
Click the lock, I creep into your sleep
Shape shifting images Collidoscope deep
Turn the tumbler of your dream fantasy
Into those nightmares behind your every scream
"Cause This Bichen-Bad Girl
Plays for Dead
And I Play for Keeps
I don't sleep with women. I'm heterosexual. And, I'm married.
But "JUS' KILL HISSELF THEN" ... Anyway!
And let the above Poem be Your Epitaph.
And let it be known that, A Crazy Woman Wrote It!
AHaahahahahHeeHeAWee ...!
<quoted text>
NOT SURE WHY YOU GOT TO SPLAIN' YOUSELF TO DEBIL?(SOUNDS A L'IL GAY TO DEBIL THOUGH... HANDS?) YOU IN DEBIL'S HEAD THE WAY HAIR IN DEBIL'S HEAD, NOW SHUT YOU TRAP, BITCH, FO' DEBIL PUT THE SUPER-SECRET DOUBLE DUTCH DEATH TOUCH ON YOU SISSY ASS. HAHAHAHAHAH, DEBIL MAKE HISSELF LAUGH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 68,403
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 174,961
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min ritedownthemiddle 45,847
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 47 min andet1987 474
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,052
Amy 7-28 6 hr Sublime1 16
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Terry rigsby 48,944
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••