Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264891 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nobama

Allentown, PA

#777128 Oct 18, 2012
Hannity re-broadcast covering Alfred E. Smith dinner....

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#777131 Oct 18, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
You would figure you'd quit posting erroneous information.....
WRONG! Pro-choice means you leave the choice of eliminating the pregnancy to the woman - regardless of how conception took place.
What you are really trying to say is that pro choice gives a woman the right to kill an unborn child.

Killing a child born or unborn is the same thing. Taking a life is not a choice given to man or to women by the creator.
carol

Orlando, FL

#777133 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just noticed that you were glad you weren't aborted but only seemed pretty sure obamas mother was glad she didn't abort.
Cause he was black you meant.
No, because he's the president. Are you a racist or something?
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#777135 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my word
...is completely distorted, in denial, and not to be believed. Agreed!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#777137 Oct 18, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>"choice" should be for the woman (and/or her husband) to take appropriate birth control measures if they don't want children.....

what gives a woman the unilateral right to kill her husband's child???...
Hmmm.....the Law?

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#777138 Oct 18, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
January 20, 2013 is likely to be a cold day in Washington, D.C.....
January 20, 2013 will be a bitterly cold day in Washington, D.C.

Temperatures should be in a steady decline there starting on November 6, 2012when the citizens of the United States come to their sences and elect Mitt Romney the 45th president of these United States and restore sanity to the White House.
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

#777139 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you an American? His name is President Obama.
When your daughter is raped, and has to bear het rapists baby, and has no health insurance; send Mitt a thank you card. GFY, you disrespectful pos
He don't deserve to be called Mr. President ...
This Chicago thug ruined the best country on Earth...his mother married to 2 Muslim men, Obama's family on father's side Muslims, Obama studied Islam in Indonesia, he always defends muslims and Allah, but nothing about Jesus and Christianity, Saul Alinsky, Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers, rev. Wright, Toni Rezko...all this people were against America and Obama's close friends, so can eat little crow with your president ...it is not American, when your president bow to Saudi King or any other foreign leader like your president did.
He disrespected his own country. He disrespected American people, now take a hike with your president together ...please do us all a favor and help him move to Chicago ...he is good for what?
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#777140 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
I watched it. It's my observation that Romney was stiff, uncomfortable, and his attempt at humor came across as mean and cutting. He just doesn't have it Carol. He seems cold and inhuman.
The President, on the other hand, has perfect timing and delivery, a warm and winning smile. Defeated ?
HA!
Liar lily can't admit defeat at the dinner; what in the world will she do when Obama gets voted out of office in November and has to take the bus back to Chicago in January? LOL

Location hidden

#777141 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>Guess
plumber
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#777142 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you an American? His name is President Obama.
When your daughter is raped, and has to bear het rapists baby, and has no health insurance; send Mitt a thank you card. GFY, you disrespectful pos
Change that to Liar lily the "filthy-mouthed" loser.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#777143 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Go for it ahole, the FBI has your name and address Paulie
More dirt mouth from lily; you're lucky the FBI doesn't come after your mouth!

Location hidden

#777144 Oct 18, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit you exclude men from that decision.

Doesn't that violate Title IX?

Thanks for finally being honest, LYING LIBERAL LOSER!

Defund Planned Parenthood.

Women can get abortions if they choose.

Just not with tax dollars.
US Government (your tax dollars) always pays for my medical care. Benefit of military service. Thank you very much!

Location hidden

#777145 Oct 18, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>and UPL (the Unlicensed Practice of Law) is even more severe, bonehead.
Terse words from an uneducated, unlicensed moron. I'll show you mine when you produce yours....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#777146 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget your sun block.
Bet you'll be back in a few years. I promise not to say "told ya'".
I'm not moving, told you, dont care about your stupid election. Just deciding where to go in November.

Sheesh, I could see moving to Budapest but Irkutsk? It's in freaking Siberia!
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#777147 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
The Romneys have no manners, money can't buy dignity and poise.
That's fine,, we'll keep up the pressure till he busts an artery. Ann said she's worried about Mitts mental health!
No effing kidding! He's ready to snap!
Sounds like you already have; or is it the alcohol?
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#777148 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Canada for me!! If he manages to steal this one. Still can't understand how any woman could vote for Mitt.
Goodbye! Poor Canada!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#777150 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows the electoral vote looking?
Three weeks and not a peep out of you.
I posted this less than 10 days ago, f**ktard. You must have been working on that doctorate. LOL!

Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says

October 4, 2012

An update to an election forecasting model announced by two University of Colorado professors in August continues to project that Mitt Romney will win the 2012 presidential election.

According to their updated analysis, Romney is projected to receive 330 of the total 538 Electoral College votes. President Barack Obama is expected to receive 208 votes -- down five votes from their initial prediction -- and short of the 270 needed to win.

http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/10...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#777151 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
Coward.
Lookee, Gunner had the stones to reply to me.

Big day for the little feller.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#777152 Oct 18, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if someone is born in Hawaii they are Kenyan? Then is someone is born in Alaska does that make them Italian?
Nope, but they are Kenyan if they are born in Kenya, no matter how much in US tax dollars they spend to hide the truth.

Here, learn from some quotes from some of your heroes:

And, Great orators of the Democrat party TODAY:

"It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?''

- Bill Clinton

"That Obama ... I would like to cut his nuts off."

- Jesse Jackson

"Those rumors are false ... I believe in the sanctity of marriage."

- John Edwards

"I invented the Internet."

- Al Gore

"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ass."

- Joe Biden

" America is is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was - uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh, for my children.."

- Barack Obama

"I have campaigned in all 57 states."

- Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats." - Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary."

- Sen. Harry Reid

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he."

- Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)

And the most recent gem of wisdom from the "Mother Moron":

"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it."

- Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)

HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE - TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY?

''Life's tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid.''- John Wayne
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#777153 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Electoral path?
Not yet?
Lol
Doctorate? Start yet?

LOL!

Fckn liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min woodtick57 194,786
abby8-4-15 2 hr blunt advice 9
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr forgotten memories 6,263
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr CDC 52,074
amy 8-4 2 hr blunt advice 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 100,317
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,199
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages