Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#776724 Oct 18, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what we want is for it not too happen in the first place but when tragedy does strike we also expect the truth.
Then you ant to wait until the investigation is completed.
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#776725 Oct 18, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, many voted for Obama. They are educated now.
UMWA backed Obama and still would were it not for ALL the lies by you rightwing NUTS. The highest level of employment since 1997 in mining and you Repubs just like oil production turn it in to a lie.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#776726 Oct 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Two things about coal are true right now. First, the U.S. coal industry really is in decline — the nation is burning far less coal to generate electricity than it did five years ago. Second, the Environmental Protection Agency under President Obama really has enacted a bunch of new rules that will require coal-fired power plants to curb their pollution. Those rules will cost money, and some utilities are now retiring their aging coal plants rather than installing expensive new scrubbers. But coal’s biggest problem at the moment is the recent influx of cheap natural gas in the United States.
the issue with the regulations is not just financial....control of carbon dioxide emissions is not technically perfected....there are several processes under development, but none proven commercially and technically viable.....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#776727 Oct 18, 2012
Santa Disappears wrote:
"There was nothing Ms. Claus liked better than a fat elf-cock. She just resented having to wait all year to get one."
Thanks Wilhelm/Ghost/dem. Feel better now?
Mile

Burnley, UK

#776728 Oct 18, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100%. I think it is now over for Obama, but if by some miracle, the incompetent boob wins, the world economy, and especially the US economy will suffer. Debt will grow and Greece will start looking good compared to the U.S.
Incompetent, I think you're being a tad kind.:) No question Americas economy will suffer, most probably irreversibly so. However I think this will pale into insignificance, with the Middle East a ticking time bomb it will no doubt go off.

Obama can't be trusted at home or abroad but I could have told you this four years ago.

Romney/Ryan 2012
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

#776729 Oct 18, 2012
OH MAN, NOW YOU DONE IT, DEBIL HAVIN' THIS SICK SEXUAL FANTASY WHERE HE GOT THE ALIEN TIED DOWN ON THE FLOOR AN' SHE NAKED... AN' WET... VERY, VERY WET. AN' SHE GOT THIS LONG SPECKLED TONGUE AN' SHE USIN' IT TO TOY WITH DEBIL'S FORESKIN... UP AN' DOWN.... UP AN' DOWN... A PLAYFUL SIDEWAYS POKE... AN' THEN SHE INHALE THAT THING AS IT SWELL TO THE SIZE OF A YAMAHA BABY GRAND PIANO...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#776730 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney already got his butt kicked on Libya.
not really...Hussein Obama lied, the fat pig moderator was wrong, and then did not give President Romney the opportunity to point out the lie....in other words, she saved Hussein's ass....but just temporarily.....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#776731 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Then you ant to wait until the investigation is completed.
just like Watergate.....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776732 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you blame people, you need to be sure. That takes time.
One Word:VIDEO.
tampons 4 obama

Blanchard, OK

#776733 Oct 18, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AW, HONEY... BUT..(I MEAN, BUTT,) IF DEBIL GOOD ENOUGH FO' YOU TO IMITATE WHY HE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FO' YOU TO EMULATE? YOU START ALL THIS. IT YOU FAULT WHEN THIS THREAD COMES CRASHIN' DOWN. OWN YOU MISTAKES, CRACKER, OR DEBIL OWN 'EM FO' YOU.
'Imitate'?
Are you saying you that you are a tampon...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#776734 Oct 18, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>UMWA backed Obama and still would were it not for ALL the lies by you rightwing NUTS. The highest level of employment since 1997 in mining and you Repubs just like oil production turn it in to a lie.
since when does the leadership of the UMWA represent the interests of actual coal miners instead of their own criminal asses???....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#776735 Oct 18, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
Not convinced this is correct but sure hope it is.
Gallup - Romney 50%, Obama 46% Among Likely Voters

http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx

Likely voters are what counts, but as you may know, what really counts even more is electoral count.

This article is helpful:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/18/ro...
fred

Milford, CT

#776736 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
WELFARE SOARS 32% IN 4 YEARS...
Now costs $1,030,000,000,000...
NO SURPRISE: Jobless claims rise 46,000...
Under president, for every $7 brought in by gov't,$11 spent...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#776737 Oct 18, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>UMWA backed Obama and still would were it not for ALL the lies by you rightwing NUTS. The highest level of employment since 1997 in mining and you Repubs just like oil production turn it in to a lie.
thanks moron. Maybe some day I'll read your tripe, but not in the mood today. later...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#776738 Oct 18, 2012
AHaHaaHeeHaa ... No 'splain'. A'Warnin'.

Shut You Trap? AhaHaaahaaaa ... Eh, Fawk You!

The Double Dutch Death Touch? WTF is that? New Dance? Cookie?

Super Secret, eh? Must've read about it some Comic Book!

BAZINGA !!!

Still gonna split your skull, corner side pocket, side wide.
"Yellow mellow custard. Drippin' from a Dead Dawg's Eye"!

ROTFLMFawkin'AO !!!
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURE WHY YOU GOT TO SPLAIN' YOUSELF TO DEBIL?(SOUNDS A L'IL GAY TO DEBIL THOUGH... HANDS?) YOU IN DEBIL'S HEAD THE WAY HAIR IN DEBIL'S HEAD, NOW SHUT YOU TRAP, BITCH, FO' DEBIL PUT THE SUPER-SECRET DOUBLE DUTCH DEATH TOUCH ON YOU SISSY ASS. HAHAHAHAHAH, DEBIL MAKE HISSELF LAUGH.
THE DEBIL

Montréal, Canada

#776739 Oct 18, 2012
DEBIL HAVIN' ONE OF THEM OUT OF HER BODY EXPERIENCES AN' HE ROLL UP HIS COPY OF YOGA MAGAZINE AN' HE BEAT THE BASE OF THE ALIEN FEMALE'S SCHTUPPADONG, A NOSE-SHAPED PROTUBERANCE SHE PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE SHE HAD UNTIL THEN. THE ALIEN BEGAN TO TWITCH THEN... ONCE... TWICE... THREE TIMES... IT'S ENORMOUS BLUE ANUS CLUTCHED AT THE AIR LIKE A VIETNAMESE CHILD CARRYING TWELVE USED TIRES ON ITS BACK THROUGH A MINE-FIELD...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#776740 Oct 18, 2012
I bet Obama is wishing Dan Rather was still able to lie to the U.S. people.
FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

#776741 Oct 18, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>If we Democrats did not remind you Repubs what it was like for America when it was losing 750,000 jobs per month you might elect someone that would have the same ideas and do it all over.
Oh..yeah..thx for the reminder!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Mile

Burnley, UK

#776742 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
An investigation is the very least we expect.

Strange it took 3 weeks before th FBI arrived in Benghazi! Excuse for why it took so long? Unsafe environment! Shame they never spotted this earlier or a highly thought of Ambassodor and two Marines might just be alive today.

Also strange that it took just a few days to "publicly" arrest the filmmaker of this comic cuts video? But oh yes Obama stated this was a terrorist attack in the rose garden the day after the attacks.

The whole thing stinks tho high heaven.

Campaigner in chief, apologist in chief, liar in chief certainly not a commander in chief!
FreedomofKetchup

London, KY

#776743 Oct 18, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
Do I send the BILL for MY promo work to you?

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Sgt Prepper 179,268
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,498
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance