Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
720,081 - 720,100 of 1,081,697 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's real weak pal, real weak___like piss on a plate week.
So you agree that plenty of police spend plenty of time working proactively___that means out there searching for crimes as opposed to "responding" to crimes. Your first posts on the subject where then what? Bullshyte?
Looking for crimes and preventing crimes is not the same thing. A crime still must be committed first.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Before BLACKS (some)sold their souls to the DEMOCRAT (no)Party(for BLACKS)they fought to get in school they didn't fight in school they graduated from school they didn't get kicked out WHITE LIB. DEMOCRAT AND THE B.S PREACHER HEY JESSIE JR.first it was a magic bullet then it was a magic nero whats the other tricks from the GOVERNMENT
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

A little too dramatic?
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>what? stealing towels and jello off the nurses cart?
No. This is what the Demonbrats do best. They even take the Republicans signs out of their yards.

Hey Republicans! Have you heard that the Demonbrats will start a riot (war) if Obama don't get a second term?

You can put those signs in your yard, if you want, but that is awful to take signs from people's yards, but it is even more worse to threaten harm to someone if they don't vote this man back in office.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Realtime wrote:
Hah___Taggart, boy name origin Scottish, meaning the son of the priest.
He wanted to punch Da Bammy and the secret service is worried about a couple of drunks tweeting nasty threatening shyte about his pops.
He didn't want to punch Obama, quit making sht up.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
They all ready have devices that prevent one who is over the limit from starting his/her vehicle.
Peace
They will be standard equipment in all new cars and trucks in less than 10 years.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

And this:

Moody's credit downgrade of Fiat: The Italian automaker, which owns Chrysler, is facing financial difficulties, even as President Obama is ballyhooing the "success" of the auto bailout.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>so you're ok with women earning less than men as long as it's not by the ratio the president mentioned?
For computer programmers, for instance, women earn 95 cents for every dollar a man earns. For cashiers it’s 92 cents. For cooks and customer service representatives, it’s 95 cents. Other occupations have more unequal ratios. Women who are personal financial advisers, for instance, earn just 58 cents of what men in that job earn.
And if you are a woman working in the Obama administration the number is:

"When all White House employees are considered, the Obama administration's record dims a bit further. Female employees earn a median salary of $60,000, roughly 18 percent less than men, whose median salary is $71,000." From the Washington Times.

Read more: Obama's record on paying women White House aides not stellar - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like an easy way to get rich....why don't you try???....
My Mom brought me up right, I have something called a conscience!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

And this:

As stimulus-funded ($249 million-plus) A123 Systems sees its stock price drop back near its all-time low and waits for a Chinese rescue, two Republican senators want answers about whether taxpayer dollars are again funding jobs and technology that will be transferred overseas.

Iowa Sen. Charles Grassley, the ranking minority member on the Judiciary Committee, and South Dakota Sen. John Thune queried A123 CEO David Vieau about the logistics of a proposed sale to China-based Wanxiang Group Corp. In August, just as the company reported another $82.9 million in second-quarter losses, a deal was announced in which Wanxiang would deliver $75 million in initial loans and then would buy $200 million of senior secured convertible notes, followed by a possible $175 million “through the exercise of warrants it would receive in connection with the bridge loan and convertible notes.” If fully consummated, the end result could mean A123 ends up 80 percent Chinese.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the spreadsheet I asked for???
Which part of my post was sexist??? That a maid would earn less than a sous chef? Or that a sous chef would earn less than the director of facilities?
These people don't work for Da Bammy you stooge and they don't all perform the same tasks, work the same hours or possess the same amount of seniority.
Was it the reference to Monica that jump started your heart? She was an intern from your state if I recall___an unpaid-paid intern if that makes any sense. Who sponsored the young lady, arranging for her congressional internship? Got a clue?
Told ya!

And what does all the other drool in your posts have to do anything?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, while you're going at it, he tries humping my legs for comfort. i gotta roll up a newspaper and whack him across the nose
I realize you've been out of the country, so you probably don't know this. if you keep using my material you're gonna make dem cry.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! I just can't believe that it's going to be close. Makes no sense to me. did you see this tax plan?
http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
You support higher taxes to provide "free" health care to everyone. Of course it doesn't make sense to you.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Liar__and just yesterday you posted what Jesus had to say about liars.
You are without shame.
The U.S. Census Bureau wrote that in 2010, the female-to-male earnings ratio of full-time, year-round workers was 0.77."

But the Obama ad takes a solid statistic and describes it incorrectly. The campaign is wrong to say that the 77-cent figure describes the pay differences between men and women "doing the same work."

The 77-cent figure compares all male and female workers, regardless of their occupation.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

In a reversal of traditional gender roles, young women now surpass young men in the importance they place on having a high-paying career or profession, according to survey findings from the Pew Research Center.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/10/17/sur...

Say you're sorry.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
...a friendly reminder of another O'bama lie: about the fact Planned Parenthood doesn’t perform life saving mammograms as President Obama and Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards have claimed. During the presidential debate on Tuesday night in New York, Obama said,“When Gov. Romney says that we should eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood, there are millions of women all across the country who rely on Planned Parenthood for not just contraceptive care; they rely on it for mammograms.”
The Department of Health and Human Services has also confirmed Planned Parenthood does not own any mammogram machines and therefore does not perform mammograms.
O'bama is a boob and knows even less about boobs.
Planned Parenthood does not perform mammograms? What will you f-ing wingnuz ocme up with next?
The sun, which we believed simply turned itself off at night, has been secretly rising in such places as North Korea and Iran while republicans weren't looking? Well, I for one think this redistribution of American sunshine has got to stop. That's our sunshine and we worked hard for it and the very idea that some people should get all they want for free is just another reason why Obama is the worst president ever.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bah, scooters? Bah! We've already witnessed the second largest global financial collapse in the history of the world due to the failed rightwing policies of the Bush years and people are actually being suckered into doing it all over again by voting for Romney/Ryan and you want to talk about scooters??? Fck scooters! At stake is the survival of the Republic!
Ok. Let's go over this again:

In 1999 Bill Clinton coerced Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to institute nationwide a subprime housing mortgage underwriting program.
This Democrat program created a mountain of what was called "toxic assets."
These individual bad mortgages were hidden inside traunches and sold by mother companies to "Special Purpose Vehicles" created by the mother companies in foreign countries, then the mother companies bought the bulk traunches back from their "Special Puropose Vehicles", replacing the individual bad loans on their books with a single traunch, making it impossible to investigate.
These traunches were given fraudulent AAA ratings and sold to municipalities throughout Europe to fund their pension plans and bond projects.
In 2003 the looming disaster was identified by the Director or OFHEO in a Congressional hearing, while the Democrats were negotiating for no effective oversight of their lunatic subprime housing loan program, in exchange the Democrats supported the invasion of Iraq.
In january, 2007, the Democrats took control of all oversight of the financial institutions that collapsed our economy after 2 years of Democrat oversight.
The Democrats' idiotic subprime loan program not only collapsed our economy, the Democrats collapsed municipal economies throughout Europe, putting enough strain on the national governments of Europe to cause the social collapse we're witnessing today because those governments are unable to fund their social programs and pay for the recovery of the economic crisis the Democrats' ludicrous subprime loan program caused them.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

RealDave wrote:
Every once in a great while we see a glimmer of hope from RealDave.

If you wanted to really impress the audience, you should have added a GFY.
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Always remember BLACK DEMOCRATS WHITE POOR DEMOCRATS have no use for YOU remember that,OBAMA responds MORE to THE NEEDS OF PEOPLE WHO CAME TO AMERICA ILLEGALLY THAN HE RESPONDS TO BLACK PEOPLES NEEDs LOOK AT CHITOWN, DETROIT,CAMDEN NJ BARAK OBAMA FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT HE SUCKED AS A PRESIDENT FOR BLACKS,FOR THE PEOPLE THAT GOT KILLED IN LIBYA,HE SUCKS FOR GAS PRICES,HE SUCKS FOR UNEMPLOYMENT,HE SUCKS FOR LYING,HE SUCKS for not getting the JOB DONE HE still SUCKS for THE WARS GOING ON,HE SUCKS FOR BYpassing CONGRESS AND FOR WARS HOWEVER HE SAYS THEY BLOCK HIM FOR EVERYTHING
Jonathan Hemlock

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Black is Back, With a Conference in Washington, Nov 3

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in denial. Maybe men should really get to know the women they are sleeping (consenually) with to avoid having this situation happen to them.
Agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh how I love thee, time and again I hear your ... 7 min Fight for your country 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,873
Amy 7-28 12 min Pippa 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min TRD 68,040
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min RACE 97,550
Abby 7-28 1 hr RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 3 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE