Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#776675 Oct 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Paul Ryan ya ditz!
He withdrew his endorsement, you on the other hand are thrilled that this jackass made the statement and gone above and beyond trying to justify. You've spun it in so many directions and taken sh!t out of context and made false acussations about Phil and I.
Good lord woman get your head out of your behind, here was the story, if you have an issue with it take it up with Paul Ryan, bitch at him for withdrawing his endorsement, question him, make all these false accusations towards him.-
Paul Ryan withdraws endorsement after controversial rape statement
VICTORIA CAVALIERE
Thursday, October 11, 2012
A Wisconsin lawmaker lost the endorsement of Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan on Thursday after he claimed that “some girls, they rape so easy.”
Freshman Rep. Roger Rivard told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that his comments, first made back in December to Chetek Alert newspaper, had been taken out of context.
The newspaper quoted him as saying his father warned him "some girls rape easy,” meaning girls could decide they regretted a sexual encounter and call it rape.
Seeking to clarify the remarks on Wednesday, Rivard again repeated them.
"He (my father) also told me one thing,`If you do (have premarital sex), just remember, consensual sex can turn into rape in an awful hurry,'" Rivard told the Journal Sentinel. "Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she's not going to say,‘Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.' All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she's underage. And he just said,`Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,' he said,‘they rape so easy.'"
Hours later, Rivard’s camp issued a clarification to the clarification, calling rape a “horrible act of violence.”
But the backlash was quick and severe. Rivard, who is locked in a tight race with Democratic opponent Stephen Smith, lost the support of key Republican figures, including Paul Ryan.
“State Representative Rivard's comments are outrageous and offensive," Ryan's congressional campaign spokesman Kevin Siefert said Thursday. "There is no place in our discourse for rhetoric such as this,” the statement adds.
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-10-11/ne...
The jackass who made the comment now even deplores his own comments -
Hours later, Rivard’s camp issued a clarification to the clarification, calling rape a “horrible act of violence.”
I'm begging you to turn of the 'no spin' zone, it's making you dizzy!
Would you please put your post in the form of a haiku for me. I think that would really give this site some class.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776676 Oct 18, 2012
Mile wrote:
Anyone notice when Crowley wrongly backed up Obama over Lybia it wasn't the audience who applauded but the ridiculously biased media hiding in the shadows?
Sickening!
That was Moochelle O'bama that applauded.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/17/watch-miche...
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#776677 Oct 18, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you today, liar?
Mitt Romney's national lead over President Obama grew even more Thursday, with the latest Gallup survey showing the Republican nominee up 7 points -- as polling in the battlegrounds indicates the electoral map may be shifting in Romney's favor.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/18/ro...
Have a nice day. Hugs & kisses!
I am glad you stand by a moron.

Shows what you are!

Fox?

I don't get my news from a portapotty!

Keep believing "moonbat"

Keep believing!!

Did you miss me?

Am I the only one in your life who tells you to ffffffckkkk off?

It's for a reason:

Under you extremists the republican party is pro death.

Really sick.

Puts in cuts on grandma and wants tax free richest!

That won't sell on main street "moonbat" F U! OK?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#776678 Oct 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, I was only commenting on the name.
Yeah right! The Asians have a weird way with corporate names__we were talking about the Korean Lucky Tigers the other day__big outfit.

Speaking of the Tigers, Detroit leads NYY in the third and will likely win this game to advance to the World Series. Jeter is out with a broken wheel but also missing is A-Rod who's been benched in favor of a guy who is not hitting any better__sad IMO.

This could be A-Rod's final game as a Yankee.
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#776679 Oct 18, 2012
Waxman wrote:
Another Obama backfire like the War on Women, AARP & Big Bird:
Ohio coal miners blast Obama, calling his claim they were forced to take part in Romney rally untrue
No one ever claimed coal miners were very smart.
Coal Mining Employment hit a 15-year high in 2011: Under President Obama, employment in the coal mining industry has increased nearly 4 percent, and in 2011, hit its highest level since 1996. At the end of 2011, there were nearly 60,000 jobs in the coal industry in Appalachia—the most since 1997.
One of the most significant investments in clean coal: The President made one of the country’s most significant investments in clean coal research and development. Through the Recovery Act, the Obama administration invested $3.4 billion to expand and accelerate the development of clean coal technologies for use in new and retrofitted power plants or industrial facilities by 2020.
Fast-tracked development of clean coal technology: The administration has set a goal of developing cost-effective clean coal technologies for power plants within ten years, with an objective of bringing five to 10 projects online by 2016. The President also established a task force to find ways to overcome barriers that prevent the widespread, cost-effective use of clean coal technologies within ten years.
Improving health and safety of coal miners: The Obama administration enacted several efforts to improve miner safety and health, including monthly impact inspections, the pattern of violations program, and education and outreach within the industry. Under the Obama administration’s mine inspection program, compliance by mine operators has improved. Obamacare reinstates provisions that don’t leave miners who have worked at least 15 years with the burden of proving what caused black lung in order to receive their benefits, and in 2011, the nation recorded the second lowest number of work-related deaths in the industry since statistics have been recorded.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#776680 Oct 18, 2012
Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but will the undecideds?
I'm optimistic they are scrutinizing much more than four years ago as they have been impacted by the miserable economy, home values & inflation, including gas prices which aren't factored into inflation.

There are quite a few at work and all of them are miffed about Obama lying about Libya at the debate, so people are getting hip.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#776682 Oct 18, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you stand by a moron.
Shows what you are!
Fox?
I don't get my news from a portapotty!
Keep believing "moonbat"
Keep believing!!
Did you miss me?
Am I the only one in your life who tells you to ffffffckkkk off?
It's for a reason:
Under you extremists the republican party is pro death.
Really sick.
Puts in cuts on grandma and wants tax free richest!
That won't sell on main street "moonbat" F U! OK?
I do not stand by you. Want to go out for a beer?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#776683 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven time and time again with every statistic out there that women in the same profession as men on average make 5 cents less. That's not enough to pass a bill that will prevent employers from hiring more women for fear of a lawsuit.
Do the research if you don't believe me. Or go back and look at the websites I posted - PolitiFact and law firms - who all say Obama misled the public about the Lily Ledbetter Act.
That seems to be Obama's solution for everything though, doesn't it? More people unemployed and frivolous lawsuits.
If you are a blood sucking, amubulance chasing trial lawyer, Obama is your man.
notlocal

AOL

#776684 Oct 18, 2012
Obama Major Liar wrote:
The lying bastard still hasnt told the truth about Libya. Ill tell you the truth. Obama is responsible for 4 dead Americans in Libya. Clinton as in William Jefferson, is responsible for letting Bin Laden go after he bombed the World Trade Center the first time and enabled Bin laden to strike again. Obama is a Major Liar. Buh wasnt responsible for the deficit Obama inherited. Clinton was. Bush had no choice but to go to war and protect our national security. And if Obama is still whinig about the deficit he inherited, get a clue that he is not going to do anything but double the deficit again as it exists today if he is re-elected. Obama knew he was inheriting a deficit when he decided to run for President. He is not experienced with budgeting and proof is that he wasted 1 billion dollars on trash tv when people are struggling to make ends meet. Where the hell do you think Obama got all of that money he wasted? From millionare and billionare celebs. How much of a tax break do they get. Who is Obama bullshitting anyway?
You are correct. Clinton deregulated the banks and lending institutions leading to sub prime mortgages which are the cornerstone of the financial crisis and umenployment.

GW Bush tried to reinstate the regulations twice during his administrations, but was blocked by a democratic majority.

That is just the timetable fact.
Mile

Burnley, UK

#776686 Oct 18, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed Mile!
The media is corrupt. A recent poll revealed 60% of American no longer trust them. Now Fox News (Sky News - same company) has more viewers prime time than CBS, CNN & MSNBC combined.
For newspapers, the New York Times is not trusted and circulation had declined.
America gets is - at least the educated people do.
More and more are finally waking up, shame it took them four years to do so. Hope to G-d tnough enough do the right thing this November!

Romney/Ryan the only logical choice! Just hope the damage is fixable, as it certainly won't be with four more years.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#776687 Oct 18, 2012
"JUS' KILL HISSELF THEN" by New Yawk
Now hear this
Pay attention t'me
I'm a Bytchen-Bad Girl
It's so plain t'see
I've got barbs of stone
I've got so many that I can throw
Down, Hit the target Dead On
With a lightening speed stroke
The shattering power of a thunor bolt
Split the center socket side wide
Shatter the illusion in your Dead Third Eye
Splinter the delusion of A Debil's Mad Mind

So hear this
And listen t'me
This Bytchen-Bad Girl
Plays for Dead
And Plays for Keeps
While in your deluded lull
A Shuriken plunged splitting your skull
Now I'm in your head, I hold the keys
Click the lock, I creep into your sleep
Shape shifting images Collidoscope deep
Turn the tumbler of your dream fantasy
Into those nightmares behind your every scream
"Cause This Bichen-Bad Girl
Plays for Dead
And I Play for Keeps

I don't sleep with women. I'm heterosexual. And, I'm married.

But "JUS' KILL HISSELF THEN" ... Anyway!
And let the above Poem be Your Epitaph.
And let it be known that, A Crazy Woman Wrote It!

AHaahahahahHeeHeAWee ...!
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. BUT YOU A PRETTY SIGHT.(YOU NOT SLEEPIN' WITH THAT CRAZY NEW YAWK BITCH ARE YOU? CAUSE DEBIL JUS' KILL HISSELF THEN...)(DEBIL UNDERSTAND YOU CAN GET SOME NICE TOWELS SHE KNIT OUT AT THE RETREAT CENTER, HOWEVER...)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#776688 Oct 18, 2012
Why do Democrats pay women less than men? Why are more women unemployed now under Obama?

Obama demeans women and throws granny off the cliff.
Santa Disappears

Germany

#776693 Oct 18, 2012
"There was nothing Ms. Claus liked better than a fat elf-cock. She just resented having to wait all year to get one."
Mile

Burnley, UK

#776694 Oct 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That was Moochelle O'bama that applauded.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/17/watch-miche...
Surely not? lol

What a women, shame she can't do anything but patronise whenever it comes to opening her mouth.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#776695 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is dying and this is how you use your time.
Poor woman.
how come gay people are so spiteful????
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#776696 Oct 18, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>No one ever claimed coal miners were very smart.
Coal Mining Employment hit a 15-year high in 2011: Under President Obama, employment in the coal mining industry has increased nearly 4 percent, and in 2011, hit its highest level since 1996. At the end of 2011, there were nearly 60,000 jobs in the coal industry in Appalachia—the most since 1997.
One of the most significant investments in clean coal: The President made one of the country’s most significant investments in clean coal research and development. Through the Recovery Act, the Obama administration invested $3.4 billion to expand and accelerate the development of clean coal technologies for use in new and retrofitted power plants or industrial facilities by 2020.
Fast-tracked development of clean coal technology: The administration has set a goal of developing cost-effective clean coal technologies for power plants within ten years, with an objective of bringing five to 10 projects online by 2016. The President also established a task force to find ways to overcome barriers that prevent the widespread, cost-effective use of clean coal technologies within ten years.
Improving health and safety of coal miners: The Obama administration enacted several efforts to improve miner safety and health, including monthly impact inspections, the pattern of violations program, and education and outreach within the industry. Under the Obama administration’s mine inspection program, compliance by mine operators has improved. Obamacare reinstates provisions that don’t leave miners who have worked at least 15 years with the burden of proving what caused black lung in order to receive their benefits, and in 2011, the nation recorded the second lowest number of work-related deaths in the industry since statistics have been recorded.
Yes, many voted for Obama. They are educated now.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#776697 Oct 18, 2012
Gallup Poll:

President Romney - 52%

Hussein Obama - 45%

turn out the lights.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#776698 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chimp did the vet give you a sedative?
Why is Obama losing?

The Boy Messiah's arrogance is leaving him friendless.

And God thinks he's an azzhole.

Clinton-Obama rift intensifies after Libya, Obama’s debate performance: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/12/the-clinton...

I find it an enjoyable read.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#776699 Oct 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
MICHELLE O. HAS NO SELF CONTROL: As evidenced by the fact that she led the applause at the 2d presidential debate, when moderator Candy Crowley unprofessionally (and incorrectly) interrupted Romney to side with President Obama when he falsely asserted that he’d called the Benghazi attack an “act of terror” since the day after it occurred.
One of the rules of decorum in the debate was that applause was not permitted (for obvious reasons). Can you imagine how the MSM would excoriate Ann Romney if she had done something so rude and inappropriate?
Moochelle thought she was on Oprah.....
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#776700 Oct 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
MICHELLE O. HAS NO SELF CONTROL: As evidenced by the fact that she led the applause at the 2d presidential debate, when moderator Candy Crowley unprofessionally (and incorrectly) interrupted Romney to side with President Obama when he falsely asserted that he’d called the Benghazi attack an “act of terror” since the day after it occurred.
One of the rules of decorum in the debate was that applause was not permitted (for obvious reasons). Can you imagine how the MSM would excoriate Ann Romney if she had done something so rude and inappropriate?
You know Fred, you have to be a total moron to buy Obama's explanation on Benghazi. He will get his a$$ handed to him on the Benghazi issue in the next debate. I am sure his team is coming up with more lies as we speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Frank 182,196
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr Cass 3
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Cass 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,885
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,370
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:49 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:49AM