Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,998)

Showing posts 719,941 - 719,960 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
GALLUP: Romney 51, Obama 45.
UPDATE: Undecided former Obama voters overwhelmingly chose Romney after last night’s debate.“I was not undecided between Obama and Romney. I was undecided between Romney and not voting.”
that poll is likely voters, those who will actually show up....with all registered voters, Romney still leads, by 48% to 46%......

count on the change without depending on hope.....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
WTF is wrong with you loony left wingers!?
"Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race."
The black out media are apparently hiding under their desks in a tailspin over the recent and current events.

If they actually report and investigate any cover ups on the part of this administration or threats of violence towards Romney, they won't be able to cheerlead anymore. They love their pom-poms SOOOO much!
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Howard Cosell wrote:
<quoted text>Nov.6th DOWN GOES OBAMA
October 17th, 2012, Jane goes down. There better not be no teeth, I'm tellin' you right now, bitch.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Will the Foreign Policy Debate Sink Romney?
Bill Kristol thinks that Romney’s performance in the last debate on foreign policy could determine whether Romney wins or loses the election:
Foreign policy isn’t Romney’s natural subject. It’s not his comfort zone. And it’s always more difficult for the challenger. Good. Romney will have to rise to the occasion.
This has remained one of Romney’s biggest weaknesses for a few reasons, the most important of which is that he simply hasn’t spent enough time or paid enough attention to these issues to be as well-versed in them as he should be. There are many things that aren’t Romney’s “natural” subjects, but he doesn’t struggle with any other kind of policy as much as he struggles with this one. As a former governor, it is understandable that he prefers talking about domestic policy issues, but favoring this preference has caused him to neglect foreign policy to a remarkable degree for someone who has been running for president since 2006. Until now, most voters likely haven’t noticed the result of this neglect, but they will see it in Monday’s debate.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
the Middle East and Iran are the primary issues....nobody cares about trivia in Botswana.....

after last night, folks will be talking about Benghazi all week....not good for Hussein Obama....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Hey, all you liberals who think you have the right guy...

As a piece of social legislation designed to improve women’s wages in comparison to men, THE LILLY LEDBETTER ACT IS MORE LIKELY TO RESULT IN FEWER EMPLOYED FEMALES because firms fear potential litigation, adverse publicity from such cases, and the amount of resources they would have to devote to defending themselves against such claims.

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/20628/...

You all still don't get it yet, do you?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you and Lily need to join the 21st century.

Women are running for president now. Women own corporations now. Women are astronauts and in military combat now.

Equal pay for women is so 70s.

Who doesn't support that in this day and time?
Excuse me?!?

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Romney - "Mr. President, have you looked at your pension?"
Obama - ""You know, I haven't looked at my pension."
WTF? And he wants 4 more years? Who doesn't look at their pension?
But Eman, you missed the REAL point here!

Obama then admitted "Mine is not as big as yours"!

No wonder ABJECT FAILURE Obama can't get Michelle to "go down"!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
that poll is likely voters, those who will actually show up....with all registered voters, Romney still leads, by 48% to 46%......
count on the change without depending on hope.....
fred touts polls to drive the Kenyan occupier scum to despair and suicide. fred doesn't care about the methodology.

Some of us here, more than others (carol), have a killer instinct

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
As a piece of social legislation designed to improve women’s wages in comparison to men, THE LILLY LEDBETTER ACT IS MORE LIKELY TO RESULT IN FEWER EMPLOYED FEMALES because firms fear potential litigation, adverse publicity from such cases, and the amount of resources they would have to devote to defending themselves against such claims.
That's because liberal policies rarely, if ever, work.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jim Stiller wrote:
The real question is Will the President join the the Muslim Brotherhood after his presidency is over in January
Hussein Obama is already a charter member of the Muslim Brotherhood.....

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Should have spotted you as a Malkin fan...she's an anchor baby that can't even spell journalism...
Yer really into that spellin thing, but yer fergot to lern how ta think clearly ferst. A book smart worm ain't no good, even if she kin spell, if she aint got no social or practiccal skills/aptitude. That would be you sweetie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't have a budget, you don't have a plan.... or a plan you want the American people to know about.
We haven't had a budget since Obama took office.

Give us the number for the debt of Mass before and after Romney. You obviously don't have the numbers and don't know what you're talking about. Talk about someone talking through their ass.... You talk, but you don't say anything.

I do recall while Mitt Romney was governor, my brother-in-law had to go to Boston to work construction because there wasn't enough people there to do the work that needed to be done. That just doesn't fit with what you claim.

What's wrong with not raising taxes?
.... well??????

So, what you're saying is, Romney balanced revenue with expenditure, right?
Isn't that the way government should be run?

What does closing a loophole have to do with cutting revenue? You're reaching here. Just babble there.

So, you're saying we don't even have any guidelines for spending and comparing that to revenue, right? Wouldn't you call that disfunctional?
Please tell us why we haven't even had a budget since Obama took office.
Please tell us why Obama submitted only 2 budgets to Congress in the 4 years he was supposed to submit a budget.
Please tell us why the sum total of Obama's only two budget proposals in the four years he's been golfing around the White House got a sum total of ZERO votes in Congress.

And, kindly explain to us how the government will be able to control spending if it is so disfunctional it can't even generate a budget when the president has a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House.

And you're trying to convince the country we need four more years of that....
Moronic argument, but expected. Massachusetts is required, by their law, to have no deficit in budget at end of fiscal year. Has nothing to do with Romney. Absolutely NOTHING!
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

use behavin smore o dem fitty cent rendezvous! my titties really hurtin' I hope it not the cancer agin, good lovin mmmmmm... back in the hood I wuz quite the catch me an' edie jones done the whole band atta the promnaysium. Still gots brick dust in the crack of my ass! hee hee hee
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you and Lily need to join the 21st century.
Women are running for president now. Women own corporations now. Women are astronauts and in military combat now.
Equal pay for women is so 70s.
Who doesn't support that in this day and time?
Mitt refuses to state publicly that he supports it leaving many to question why.

BTW Carol, I'm pretty sure that they're not referring to corporation presidents, astronauts and such but women who work alongside men performing the same tasks for less pay, women like Lilly Ledbetter.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

The Obama Administration cites the statistic that full-time working American women earn 77 cents for every dollar a man earns and claim this is the ‘wage gap’ as justification for the Lilly Ledbetter Act.

However, the statistic does not account for the number of hours per week women and men work on average. To a considerable degree, the ‘gender wage gap’ is more a ‘gender hours gap.’

Men are more likely to work more hours than women.
In 2009, 66.6 percent of American workers working less than 35-hour workweeks were women.

Hello? Is anyone there? Is anyone listening?

Obama is just trying to fool the easily fooled again. It's amazing he can do it so well.
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because liberal policies rarely, if ever, work.
Like Social Security, you sayin? Medicare? But you right Jane s'pose, you spend fitty billion million dollas to check you boot-tee in i-raq an' afganustan an' lookit whut we gots now?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what do you suppose Biden was using as a baseline when he said Obama has a big stick?
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
You see? You see how it work? Pretty soon there be no difference between us. Pretty soon you be crawlin' around in the gutter like you borned there talkin' PENISES an' VAGINAS an, an' ANAL INTERCOURSE an' what not. Pretty soon you not remembers why you worked so hard to maintain you dignity in the first place cause it all be gone.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah! I noticed. He wanted out of that room. You can look at Michelle's face last night and the first debate night, she was scared crapless. She knew he was not going to do it.
He was pissed because none of the responses he memorized went with the statements Romney made. There'll be hell to pay for this!!! The buck stops at the debate coach's desk!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Sally Brady opinion piece Carol__who do you think you impress by linking that sort of nonsense here???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 719,941 - 719,960 of1,034,555
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 65,180
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min doggy doo 167,664
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 38 min Buckeye 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min Mister Tonka 96,148
Abby 4-20 58 min NWmoon 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,784
Amy 4-20 1 hr RACE 4
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search