Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1249954 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#776791 Oct 18, 2012
CNN Dismisses Republican Criticism Of Moderator Candy Crowley: Romney ‘Did Not Have As Good A Night’

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/cnn...
fred

Milford, CT

#776792 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>ironic post of the day
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

@Miller51550 Candy Crowley, battle axe, gave Mitt Romney 40 whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave America 41.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#776793 Oct 18, 2012
Last week, conservative pseudo-intellectual Dinesh D’Souza was featured on a conference call for Rick Scarborough’s 40 Days to Save America. D’Souza said Obama is “attacking the traditional values agenda” by supporting marriage equality and abortion rights, arguing that “Obama doesn’t like traditional Christianity because he identifies it with colonialism.” However, D’Souza’s rhetoric about “traditional morality” may be undermined by the fact that at a recent conference he reportedly shared a hotel room with a woman other than his wife, whom he introduced as his fiancé. D’Souza later admitted to getting engaged to his girlfriend even though he is still married, but denies sharing a hotel room with her at the conference.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/dsouza-...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#776794 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
But he didn't, did he. He has something that Dems have little of, self-control.
Not exactly...he mentioned the fact that there are always a lot of those pesky secret service agents, lacking horses and a sense of humor for wee lads, around. LOL Thompson's son calls him a Kenyan on camera now Tagg goes on record wanting to hit him...this last generation of republicans seems to be as hopeless as those of the Mafia.
fred

Milford, CT

#776795 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>i say you could post to me, fffuckface?
Calling Rev Wright...

JEWS LOSING FAITH IN OBAMA?“The signs and portents are everywhere, beginning with the special election of a Republican in Anthony Weiner’s heavily Jewish, New York congressional district one year ago. Now a startling new poll even has Romney performing the ultimate miracle: the parting of the blue states, winning the Jewish vote by a healthy 44% to 40%!”
fred

Milford, CT

#776799 Oct 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly...he mentioned the fact that there are always a lot of those pesky secret service agents, lacking horses and a sense of humor for wee lads, around. LOL Thompson's son calls him a Kenyan on camera now Tagg goes on record wanting to hit him...this last generation of republicans seems to be as hopeless as those of the Mafia.
America catches up to fred and calls the impostor a Kenyan...

fred is an oracle

fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

@Miller51550 Candy Crowley, battle axe, gave Mitt Romney 40 whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave America 41.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#776800 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't set wages.
Simple enough for you?
Or would you like big government to set wages.
Are you gunner?
Your principles seem confused.
But shouldn't a champion for women's rights, and equal pay, and all that stuff, make it a point to look at that within his administration?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#776803 Oct 18, 2012
No, I think not. You would have done better had you not started your shyte with me yesterday. Uncalled for and unprovoked.

Like you asked: "We see where it goin'".
And like I replied: "Where I take it. And where you take it".
Well, you took it down the wrong road. Because you like confrontation, you're a hostile person full of hate and fury ...

And, hey, I'm not tolerating your BULL-SHYTE. Nobody is anymore.
Or haven't you noticed? You've lost your edge.

I'm not "playing" with you. I tried to warn you when you asked what are my motives.

"Nothing is as soft as water.
Yet, who can withstand the raging flood"?

You don't own shyte. Not even your own emotions or demented mind.
Which you have control over neither.

O, and by the way, Jeet Kune Do coupled with Isshin-Ryu, best style of mixed Martial Arts and street fighting styles.
You're still yammering about Wang Chung styles.

I am, of course, using allegory.

"Fill yourself with desire and see only illusion, empty yourself of desire and understand the great mystery of things".

I doubt you can grasp The Philosophical concept of fighting.

Bitch With Boobs, Balls & Brains, OWT!
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WOULDA DONE BETTER TO SAY NUTHIN' AN' JUS' LET THE DEBIL STEW, BUT YOU CHOSE TO TRY AN' PLAY WITH HIM WITH YOU PINK UNIFORM AN' YOU NINJA DEATH TOUCH SHIT. AN' NOW DEBIL OWN YOU ASS. NOT CAUSE OF ANYTHING HE DONE YET, JUS' CAUSE EVERYBODY CAN ALREADY SEE YOU NO GOOD AT THIS... OR ANYTHING, HUH? GO PICK SOME PEAS. COME BACK WHEN YOU BALLS POP OUT. BITCH.
Mile

Burnley, UK

#776804 Oct 18, 2012
Obama on Stewart talking about Libya.

"Sometimes you screw up and you fix it"

What exactly did you screw up Mr President!

Perhaps he just did? Again!
tampons 4 obama

Blanchard, OK

#776805 Oct 18, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, HONEY. YOURS.
For an immortal and highly intelligent being with many millions of souls to ruin you are easily distracted by tampon talk....
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#776806 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not insane; it is sane.
Insane is voting for Romney/Ryan who want to take womens rights away that were fought so hard for.
Let me guess; you're another inadequate woman hater, right?
When you hear this kind of talk, do you get all excited in anticipation that a woman won't be your boss? That women can be raped and forced to have the rapist baby? You'll finally feel like a man, even though you'll never be one?
Real men love women, support them, protect their rights. Democrats.
You're wearing a vagina costume, aren't you?
fred

Milford, CT

#776808 Oct 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly...he mentioned the fact that there are always a lot of those pesky secret service agents, lacking horses and a sense of humor for wee lads, around. LOL Thompson's son calls him a Kenyan on camera now Tagg goes on record wanting to hit him...this last generation of republicans seems to be as hopeless as those of the Mafia.
President Romney..44 states...400+ electoral votes...filibuster proof senate...President Reagan...Carter...1980...Jan 20, 2013...repeal ObamaCare

PA SHOCK POLL: R 49% O 45%...
fred

Milford, CT

#776809 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is a testicle.
Vote you lady smarts..not your lady parts

Michelle Malkin
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#776810 Oct 18, 2012
Ohio coal miners blast Obama, calling his claim they were forced to take part in Romney rally untrue

Ad Says Romney Would Ban Abortion But Omits Key Quote

Biden Tells Crowd: Republicans Have 'Bullets ... Aimed at You'

Now the chimp shit throwers begin. It will be a very dirty 18 days.

Here's one that made me smile: Poll: Romney Opens Up 7-Point Lead

LOL
tampons 4 obama

Blanchard, OK

#776811 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>i say you could post to me, fffuckface?
When a white person walks up to you while you are working at the McDinalds cash register do you spit in his/ her french fries?
fred

Milford, CT

#776812 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
fred is a testicle.
Yes..fred has balls...first intelligent thing you have said
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#776813 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wearing a vagina costume, aren't you?
That's not a costume.
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#776814 Oct 18, 2012
Yowzaa.... I be hearings da Pimp in Chief at's a campaign event dis morning, he be spouting " Romney is giving you a Sketchy Deal, he be giving you a Incomplete Deal, he be you a No Deal, " hmmmmm... no whats? dat be sounding pretty good, considering da " Raw Deal " dat Lying Pimp be giving us black folk....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#776816 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Before you blame people, you need to be sure.
RealDave you are as pathetic as your Liberal cohort’s!! The Liberals/Democrats pukes not only played politics with the wars but claim the war was Lost!!
How about John Kerry saying Americans troops terrorize woman in children in the middle of the Night, Dick Durbin comparing U.S. military base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to Nazis, Soviet gulags and Cambodia's Pol Pot, Murtha Accused U.S. Marines of "Cold Blooded Murder" Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Thursday the war in Iraq is "lost!! Liberals/Democrats are the architect of divisive campaigning during crisis!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#776817 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What future? Of not getting equal pay as men? Not having healthcare? If a baby is born with a disease or birth defect; that's a pre existing condition. No insurance.
Or will she prefer that her children not have access to public school?
Or is it that she doesn't her child to be a recipient of pell grants or student loans?
Or perhaps, she wants her raped daughter to bear the rapists baby?
Or maybe, she wants Medicare and Social Security abolished, so that she can not only have to take care of her children, but her elderly and infirm parents?
Or is that she doesn't believe in birth control and doesn't care if it's outlawed so she can remain a baby factory?
Oh the drauma........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Learn to Read 191,801
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min RACE 99,857
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 55 min TerryE 67
A-Php/DMT/ RCs International/USA/Au/UK Legit Ve... 56 min kikikiki 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Al the Bore Gore 53,893
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr White_Lightning 6,131
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr White_Lightning 5,317
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages