Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#776568 Oct 18, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
News Flash,
A Spokesperson for Oblamer,informed the Chicago
Tribune,there will be 10,000,000 Bottles of the
now famous Oblamer Kool Ade,Plus plentiful color
Brochures on how to Grieve!! lyrics to the song
chosen Kumbayah,will be available also....
LMAO!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#776569 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother is dying and this is how you use your time.
Poor woman.
I hear nose hair trimmers are on sale dem. Yours is rusty so time for a new one.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776570 Oct 18, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>

in our company, employees generally do not know each others' salaries....
what? stealing towels and jello off the nurses cart?
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776571 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you totally missed the point.
And you're the one still supporting the incompetent Obama after witnessing 4 years of his failure? Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#776573 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the whole point behind Obama's deception and misleading the people about the facts.
Women DON'T make less than men in the SAME professions. Obama left out this important distinction intentionally.
That Act only makes it easier for women to sue their employers and gives employers more reason not to hire more women because of it.
I really did think you were smarter than this.
Wrong__the Leadbetter act was case specific__the lawsuits now have ground rules.

Again you use the word professions__why is that?

Equal pay for equal work deals specifically with specific jobs not specific professions.

If you can only lie or guess, don't waste my time Carol.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776574 Oct 18, 2012
Black COMMUNITY has been in free fall since WHITE LIBERALs HAVE been responsible for their future,Higher poverty rates,schools are always crying about the teachers not getting enough pay and benefits while the students fail in higher numbers,Social Workers KILLED THE BLACK FAMILY all done by DEMOCRAT LIBS,and the SAMBOS and QUIMBOS CHEER I see more WHITE CARS WITH OBAMA STICKERS THAN ARE ON BLACK DRIVEN CARS
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#776575 Oct 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's real weak pal, real weak___like piss on a plate week.
So you agree that plenty of police spend plenty of time working proactively___that means out there searching for crimes as opposed to "responding" to crimes. Your first posts on the subject where then what? Bullshyte?
You are a piece of work.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#776576 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
even Business Insider has obama at 265 to romney's 191...not good news for you tards
I do this only because we are on friendly terms and i don't want to see you look foolish. Anyway, we all know the EC predictions really don't mean anything.

Romney 206
Obama 201

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776577 Oct 18, 2012
...a friendly reminder of another O'bama lie: about the fact Planned Parenthood doesn’t perform life saving mammograms as President Obama and Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards have claimed. During the presidential debate on Tuesday night in New York, Obama said,“When Gov. Romney says that we should eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood, there are millions of women all across the country who rely on Planned Parenthood for not just contraceptive care; they rely on it for mammograms.”

The Department of Health and Human Services has also confirmed Planned Parenthood does not own any mammogram machines and therefore does not perform mammograms.

O'bama is a boob and knows even less about boobs.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#776578 Oct 18, 2012
Obama just lost another point. The women are even dumping the loafer.

Why is Obama losing?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#776579 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Ryan was wrong to do that.
I agree with you. But in this volatile environment, any misstep in one's choice of words or omittance of an important word can be miscontrued and become politically lethal.
Are we good now? Let's talk about your scooter again.
Bah, scooters? Bah! We've already witnessed the second largest global financial collapse in the history of the world due to the failed rightwing policies of the Bush years and people are actually being suckered into doing it all over again by voting for Romney/Ryan and you want to talk about scooters??? Fck scooters! At stake is the survival of the Republic!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#776580 Oct 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's real weak pal, real weak___like piss on a plate week.
So you agree that plenty of police spend plenty of time working proactively___that means out there searching for crimes as opposed to "responding" to crimes. Your first posts on the subject where then what? Bullshyte?
Looking for crimes and preventing crimes is not the same thing. A crime still must be committed first.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776581 Oct 18, 2012
Before BLACKS (some)sold their souls to the DEMOCRAT (no)Party(for BLACKS)they fought to get in school they didn't fight in school they graduated from school they didn't get kicked out WHITE LIB. DEMOCRAT AND THE B.S PREACHER HEY JESSIE JR.first it was a magic bullet then it was a magic nero whats the other tricks from the GOVERNMENT
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#776582 Oct 18, 2012
A little too dramatic?
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#776583 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>what? stealing towels and jello off the nurses cart?
No. This is what the Demonbrats do best. They even take the Republicans signs out of their yards.

Hey Republicans! Have you heard that the Demonbrats will start a riot (war) if Obama don't get a second term?

You can put those signs in your yard, if you want, but that is awful to take signs from people's yards, but it is even more worse to threaten harm to someone if they don't vote this man back in office.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#776585 Oct 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Hah___Taggart, boy name origin Scottish, meaning the son of the priest.
He wanted to punch Da Bammy and the secret service is worried about a couple of drunks tweeting nasty threatening shyte about his pops.
He didn't want to punch Obama, quit making sht up.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#776586 Oct 18, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
They all ready have devices that prevent one who is over the limit from starting his/her vehicle.
Peace
They will be standard equipment in all new cars and trucks in less than 10 years.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#776587 Oct 18, 2012
And this:

Moody's credit downgrade of Fiat: The Italian automaker, which owns Chrysler, is facing financial difficulties, even as President Obama is ballyhooing the "success" of the auto bailout.
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#776588 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>so you're ok with women earning less than men as long as it's not by the ratio the president mentioned?
For computer programmers, for instance, women earn 95 cents for every dollar a man earns. For cashiers it’s 92 cents. For cooks and customer service representatives, it’s 95 cents. Other occupations have more unequal ratios. Women who are personal financial advisers, for instance, earn just 58 cents of what men in that job earn.
And if you are a woman working in the Obama administration the number is:

"When all White House employees are considered, the Obama administration's record dims a bit further. Female employees earn a median salary of $60,000, roughly 18 percent less than men, whose median salary is $71,000." From the Washington Times.

Read more: Obama's record on paying women White House aides not stellar - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
frank

Oakland, CA

#776589 Oct 18, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like an easy way to get rich....why don't you try???....
My Mom brought me up right, I have something called a conscience!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Brian_G 49,182
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr John Lofton 98,849
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago