Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776427 Oct 18, 2012
i notice that tuna smell is gone...gunner run off again?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776428 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No need. You said we didn't need any. Police have no effect on crime so why bother. Look at the money we would save in prosecution & jail costs.
And now that red light cameras are going up everywhere, the cameras snap the photo, you get ticket in mail. Who needs cops anymore? They'll probably make cars that can't go over the speed limit and not start if the person is drunk. Fire the cops.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776429 Oct 18, 2012
Bill Clinton stabs O'bama in back. ROTFLMAO--we all knew that was a comin'!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#776430 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me dumb, then post words I never wrote?
Desperate times, eh "dumbfuck" Davey?
I wrote what the article you posted said.

Look if you can't understand what the article says, then don't post it.

Here is what you posted:

"Obama's 'War on Women' Hypocrisy: Female White House Employees Paid 18% Less Than Men
http://www.policymic.com/articles/6859/presid... ;

This has nothing to do with equal pay for equal work. Evidently, you had no clue. & and makes you a dumbf*ck.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776431 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! I just can't believe that it's going to be close. Makes no sense to me. did you see this tax plan?
http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
Your denial is very unattractive.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776432 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no!
She had special brain treatment.
Witch doctor rubbed dirt in the wound and told her she's normal.
Ask about her procedure.
that wasn't dirt...which explains a lot

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#776433 Oct 18, 2012
Poll among likely voters shows Romney leading 52% to Obama 45%.

No candidate above 50% in mid October has ever lost.

Obama campaign in death spiral.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Informer

Pompano Beach, FL

#776434 Oct 18, 2012
I find it amazing how people actually believe that ANY president can change ANYTHING. The republicans shoot down anything that a democrats come up with, and vice versa . No matter how good of an idea it is, or how good it would be for the American public.

Blaming Obama for the mess we are in is utterly stupid, and confirms that the general public is made up of people that can't think on their own.

People argue over how good, or bad they think Obama is based on election commercials, and what their friends tell them about him......ya gotta love it.

Things will never change, no matter WHO is the president.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776436 Oct 18, 2012
OBAMA WENT FROM being A GENIus to I'M getting the HANG of this PRESIDENT THING 4 years in what a loser clown BLACKS have become for one many they would sell their own MOTHER and call her the B word if she said something against a POLITICIAN OBAMA is only another lying POLITICIAN
carol

Orlando, FL

#776438 Oct 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should send this to Paul Ryan and beg him to re-endorse.
Re-endorse what? Did I miss something?

Are you going to be okay if Romney wins? I just don't want to have to be worried about my liberal topix BFF...who used to make me laugh a lot.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776441 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the great work by The Innocence Project many have been exonerated. 70% of them are black.
I don't give a crap what color the MEN are. They were all falsely accused by lying women. The same lying women that run to an abortion clinic and say they were raped to get a free abortion. They are a stain on all of us WOMEN.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#776442 Oct 18, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't click on links from vile people who use filthy language to try and get their point across.
"Last four years" pretty much means ,(Wait for it),,Wait...Wait.. Last four years.
"Stuff's gettin better"
you said this: "wonder if anyone has calculated the 40% wealth America has lost in four years and determined if it adds up to around 5.4 Trillion dollars."

Where is the word"last" My God, you can't even tell; the truth on what you posted.

What a liar.

And really, a dishonest liar like you pretends now to be insulted by a bad word. Funny stuff.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776444 Oct 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
Bill Clinton stabs O'bama in back. ROTFLMAO--we all knew that was a comin'!
Janis Lane is the president of the Central Mississippi Tea Party, and she believes that women should not be allowed to vote because they are diabolical and emotional.[..]

Our country might have been better off if it was still just men voting. There is nothing worse than a bunch of mean, hateful women. They are diabolical in how than can skewer a person.

is your name janis?
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776445 Oct 18, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW YOU KNOW THIS?
Prove me WRONG MANY PEOPLE ON TOPIX POSING AS BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS AND ARE GIVING BLACK PEOPLE A RACISTS BAD NAME
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776446 Oct 18, 2012
I thought POVERTY IN THE INNER CITY CAUSED CRIME NOT LACK OF COPS BUT LACK OF OPPERTUNITY, I THOUGHT STOP AND FRISK DIDn'T WORK
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776447 Oct 18, 2012
Informer wrote:
I find it amazing how people actually believe that ANY president can change ANYTHING. The republicans shoot down anything that a democrats come up with, and vice versa . No matter how good of an idea it is, or how good it would be for the American public.
Blaming Obama for the mess we are in is utterly stupid, and confirms that the general public is made up of people that can't think on their own.
People argue over how good, or bad they think Obama is based on election commercials, and what their friends tell them about him......ya gotta love it.
Things will never change, no matter WHO is the president.
check the numbers on that one buddy...republicans NEVER support democrats, democrats have been, frustratingly willing to compromise

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#776448 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
Some things just bare repeating for the benefit of the clueless (and you know who you are...)
"A study conducted in the Journal Archives of Sexual Behavior,(Vol. 23, No. 1, 1994,) reported that false accusers were commonly motivated by a need for an alibi or a desire for revenge."
http://www.bostoncriminalattorneyblog.com/201...
That would be "bear" not "bare" repeating, and it doesn't...what might be noteworthy in an eighteen-year-old study would be the number of false accusers, not the commonality of their motives.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#776450 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Texas dope.
The other minions already tried the 'I'm winning the more you make fun of me' trick.
Dem I never take advantage of the Disadvantage that’s the Liberals MO!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#776451 Oct 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Dear DicklessWonder,
Take it up with Carol, she agrees that "some girls rape so easy?"
I sure hate having to go back to prove what someone else said. But I did and this was the quote in that post of yours:

"Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she's not going to say,‘Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.' All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she's underage. And he just said,`Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,' he said,‘they rape so easy.'"

Hours later, Rivard’s camp issued a clarification to the clarification, calling rape a “horrible act of violence.”

Now Homer...you know what he meant and I know what he meant. He could have chosen his words a little better but he clearly put into context what he meant.

And this is all I'm going to say about it.

But I sure do miss the days when you used to make me laugh a lot.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776452 Oct 18, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
<quoted text>Prove me WRONG MANY PEOPLE ON TOPIX POSING AS BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS AND ARE GIVING BLACK PEOPLE A RACISTS BAD NAME
it's as impossible to prove as it is to seriously proclaim...see, these threads are anonymous...look it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 2 hr Glen Fry 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cowobunga 50,775
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 6 hr stupid amerikan 139
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 6 hr RACE 5,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Frank 179,677

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:36AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance