Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,993)

Showing posts 719,841 - 719,860 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KneeGrow

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

I'm going to vote for obama because I'm a kneeGrow too, and I have wet dreams of my father too.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Congress passed the ban, Obama would sign it. The problem is that the NRA has made it political poison to talk about guns.
Tell us what the excuse was when the Democrats had a supre majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House.

Maybe that's something else Obama needs some flexibility with after the election.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

dem wrote:
Here's a question for Mitt Romney: Do you support equal pay for women?
This should be an easy question to answer, and the correct answer is "yes." Because this is America, and also the 21st century, and what kind of asshole actually says women don't deserve equal pay for equal work? Oh yeah. Right. The Republican kind.
During Tuesday's debate, Romney was asked about equal pay. But he never answered the question. Instead, in what has become typical Romney fashion, he explained what women really care about, because he's such an expert:
I'm not sure about the recent grad that asked the question, but I got the impression that those binders of women were just delighted to work for less, so they could rush home to cook dinner for their families...of course, R'Money and the "boys" would have all left before lunch to do some guy things. It seems pretty obvious that a number of his trollish supporters here think that it is impossible for a woman to be equal to a man.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

DEBATE MY ASS

Ahhh, the prime-time entertainment. The ultimate bread and circuses for the masses....Has anyone noticed what has been missing? What has been ignored?

The issues are important. The two party candidates are not addressing any of them. Here is a list of crucial issues in American political life today. Which of these is central to the campaign according to either one of them?

End the war in Afghanistan
End the FED and audit the government's gold's ownership
End the war on drugs
End executive orders
End the Patriot's Act and the Department of Homeland Security
Return the money owed to Medicare and to Social Security
Balance the federal budget before 2016

It is not an accident that these issues are not being addressed. The men behind the curtain have no solutions that it can persuade the voters to accept. It has always prospered in the shadows of the bread and circuses that we hold every four years for entertainment's and deception's sake. Enjoy the show! Bet on your man!

The federal deficit gets larger. The unfunded liabilities get larger. The monetary base gets larger. The number of foreign military and spying bases gets larger.

The Republic for which it stands.... What's a Republic? Were not our elected officials supposed to defend The Constitution? Whatever happened to The Constitution? Ohhhh, I see...America is a Democracy now.....

That explains it.
KneeGrow

Sebring, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

I got my free obama money and obama phone and my food stamps. Now, I'm going to drive my cadilac haulin' my crack ho ass and 5 chilin out to get my free chicken and 40 oz and watermelon.
dem

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

KneeGrow wrote:
I'm going to vote for obama because I'm a kneeGrow too, and I have wet dreams of my father too.
Afternoon, gunner
Morons4Mitt

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Why is gas so high???
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- Exxon Mobil reported a quarterly profit of nearly $16 billion Thursday -- the highest ever in the world for a U.S. corporation.
The number beat out the previous quarterly record of $14.83 billion set in 2008.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/07/26/news/companie ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I own bunch of stores, I invest in buildings, employees, merchandize that might or might not get sold & get taxed at the corporate rate of 35% on my profits.
Romney buys pieces of paper & pays 15% on those profits when he sells.
So yes, lets not encourage people to start businesses that actually makes a product & provides services. Lets instead reward the paper traders.
The CEO of Sears gets his salary taxed as in the top bracket.
Romney as CEO of Bain got taxed at 15%.
This is fair?
A home builder build a home & sells it for a profit that he would pay corporates rates. Others buy a home & resell it for more & pay 15%.
This is fair?
I have news. Unless that stock is purchased from that company, you are not investing in that company, they get nothing when you buy stock from outside sources.
The Democrats had a super majority in the Senate and dominant control of the House for two goddam years. If you didn't like the tax rate then, why didn't the Democrats change it then? Seems like you frauds thought it was fair then. Why do you think it's unfair now?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

KneeGrow wrote:
I know your mammy,YUCK what a pig, ya can't blame your father for his gay thoughts,or your stupidity....
The James Gang

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

new yawk wrote:
Carol wouldn't know that I have ALREADY called out the republicans for many of their hypocrisies for attributing vile behavior ONLY to democrats when they themselves are guilty of that very same behavior.
Hell, I fought with the entire thread at The Bates Motel over this! And am now proud to be considered An Outlaw!
And, yes, I am proud to be considered as such.
Not a republican. An Outlaw!!!! Lol!! ;
<quoted text>
So yer an outlaw, huh? Prove it! How many fingers we holdin' up?(Maw, how many is this many?) K, go ahead...
The James Gang

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure about the recent grad that asked the question, but I got the impression that those binders of women were just delighted to work for less, so they could rush home to cook dinner for their families...of course, R'Money and the "boys" would have all left before lunch to do some guy things. It seems pretty obvious that a number of his trollish supporters here think that it is impossible for a woman to be equal to a man.
Well, l'il lady, you know not Jesse nor me thinks that way...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Not you, sista' sludge. I don't melt down. I just go off.

And tell it like it is.

BTW, your Ebonics suck more than your mouth on a broke down d1ck
2-dolla trick-turnstile at your annual Country Fair.

PS I like pissed off. Whereas you like being pissed on as a confirmation of your "performance", eh squirt?

AHaHaaHeeeee ...!
the horde wrote:
<quoted text>
'Sup sista'! Youse proud ta b a crack ho? Woo Hoo! Les jus waits til ya melts down again!
hee hee hee
The James Gang

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

(Jesse licks his fingers and slicks back his forelock... but, since there's a good deal of spit left over, he decides not to waste it... Boys!)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

KneeGrow wrote:
I got my free obama money and obama phone and my food stamps. Now, I'm going to drive my cadilac haulin' my crack ho ass and 5 chilin out to get my free chicken and 40 oz and watermelon.
Hi Gunner.
The James Gang

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a rant, it was the truth.
Well, truth be told, you just ain't been in a knife fight with the right fellas. When me an' Frank does it he'll dance around out in front of them, sorta draw their attention, then I move in an cut out their kidneys. How'd y'all do it?
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Gallup Poll.....

President Romney - 51%

Hussein Obama - 45%

turn out the lights.....
The James Gang

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

new yawk wrote:
I agree.
And hey, if a picture of a bare chested fox threw her into a Hestian frenzy .. Imagine how she's freaking over Debil's imagery.
I've seen Debil topple a thread.
Their next move will be to try and have Debil banned.
<quoted text>
Me an' Frank just decided you jus' might be an Outlaw, Scofflaw at the very least. But ken you cook? Cause we're starvin' out here..(Frank's in love with you, jus' sayin'.)
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

LOl! I'll read this two ways:

-You've never had a Hestian frenzy because they're virgins, no encounter with one, they won't throw a frenzy.

-If you ever got close enough to one, I fear you would be a Eunuch.
( They guard the chastity of The Hestians ). My fears are eased.

-I plead the 5th on discussing Peppy's intimate relations. ;)
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer has never had a Hestian frenzy. Peppy has them all the time or maybe it's just gas.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he's such an expert that in 20 plus years in business in Mass, he didn't know any women capable of a cabinet position and had to call for "the binders."
Mitt is a bigger bullshyte artist than Newt and that's no easy chore.
I wonder if Mitt learned about "binders" while creating those millions of jobs at Staples?
Are you really this stupid, or do you just post tha way?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

ROMNEY IS WINNING!
:)
We're taking our country back.
Obama campaign is in a death spiral.
"Stuff's gettin better"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 719,841 - 719,860 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 min Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 27 min joey 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,215
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 1 hr yasuo 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Frank 167,696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE