Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776317 Oct 18, 2012
ann throws in the towel for mittens...she's tired of him wasting all their money showing america what a jackass he is:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/t...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776318 Oct 18, 2012
Also appearing was the Romneys’ son Josh, who was asked about brother Tagg’s joke after this week’s contentious debate that he wanted to “take a swing at” President Barack Obama. Josh Romney said as someone who’s been slugged by Tagg, he can assure Obama he has nothing to worry about.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776319 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of dumbfucks, you figure out how more law enforcement personnel would prevent violent crimes yet?
LOL
They prevented the blowing up of the Federal Reserve yesterday, dumbfuck
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776320 Oct 18, 2012
Polls and stats mean nothing when it goes against your clown TEAM sambo and Quimbo,funny thing they might not even be BLACK PEOPLE AND JUST AS RACISTS AS ROMNEY AGAINST BLACK we ALREADY KNOW LEOSANA IS ANTI BLACK

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#776321 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Cover everyone, eliminate insurance companies, reduce costs,improve the health of Americans.
You'd hate the idea.
Will, will. won't, make it worse.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776322 Oct 18, 2012
Big Bird or Binders?

This is what the Democrats are stuck on. This is what matters to the left.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776324 Oct 18, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, for my sister, he went to prison, 30 year sentence. It was a violent rape. For my friend, no - she went to her parents who didn't believe her, but also told her that it must have been something that she did. She was raped numerous times before she had the physical strength to stand up for herself and to this day, she still sees him sometimes at family functions.
I do know that there are those that falsely accuse men, but each case has to be looked at with merit.
I agree. Those family sex abuse cases are more prevalent than most people realize and rarely are prosecuted. I personally feel that if you murder your molester that you shouldn't be prosecuted.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#776325 Oct 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So if what you say is true it was all those overrides which moved Massachusetts from 50th to 28th. Good job Democrats, I guess Romney still has Romneycare to fall back on as his lone success while governor.
So, since Mass had been always run by Democrats, how did it get to be 50th before Romney took office and moved it to 28th? Those same people who were there before Romney and drove the state down to 50th all of a sudden had some alien probe planted in their brain and the raised it from where they put Mass at the bottom to 28th?

Does anyone here believe that bullshit?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#776326 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I don't buy it.
Take it up with RealDave he found it somewhere.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776327 Oct 18, 2012
National Violent Crime Has GONE UP UP UP UNDER PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#776328 Oct 18, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
President Obama halted (Sherman's march to Atlanta) now it is on to victory. President Obama will take the high ground in final debate battle. Romneys
Binder-gate has done serious harm to his campaign among female voters.
Obama Biden 2012
If your sorry life depended on your ability to effectively describe reality, you'd be up sh*t's creek, boy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#776331 Oct 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying that the all perform the same work right? That the maids and tour guides are earning less than the cabinet members?
LOL...I bet you don't even realize how sexist this statement is.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776332 Oct 18, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly so many mens lives have been totally ruined
by the senseless accusation of rape..DNA has saved
many men,but after years of suffering both incarceration
and the segregation,in fear of their lives they are not
even fit for anything upon release..these charges must
be throughly investigated...because of the horrendous
ramifications..
When Wendy McElroy, editor of the Web site ifeminists.com , began her investigation into the truthfulness of rape reports, she was reasonably sure the number of false accusers would be vanishingly small (many women's rights advocates claim only 2% of accusations are false). But because of new tools such as DNA testing, the numbers have changed dramatically over the past decade, and many falsely accused men have been released from prison after tests proved their innocence. By the end of her study Ms. McElroy was forced to this conclusion:

"... even a skeptic like me must credit a DNA exclusion rate of 20 percent that remained constant over several years when conducted by FBI labs. This is especially true when 20 percent more were found to be questionable. False accusations are not rare. They are common."
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#776333 Oct 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. So what do the politicians in California do about it? They double down with "high speed" rail.
Yeah, that was supposed to be our (Florida's) high speed rail but Governor Scott shot it down. He tried to shoot down the cattle car like SunRail too but John Mica took him aside and spanked his azz.

Flack was whining about Amtraks snack bars__just wait til you see the different sorts of "coaches" planned for high speed rail.

I should mention that in Florida the rail initiatives are all inspired and pursued by Republicans.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776334 Oct 18, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama needs to use a binder.))))))
i've come to the conclusion that it's impossible for a right-tard to be funny...hard to be amusing when you're afraid of your own tail

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#776335 Oct 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
"Secret Service 'Aware' of Threats Against Romney"
Has anyone heard from Leosanus recently?
They're threatening because they know Romney is going to win.

"Stuff's gettin better"
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#776336 Oct 18, 2012
Mitt Romney's healthcare plan is to return it to the state it was before the Affordable Healthcare Act was introduced.

That's his big plan. Give big insurance companies the right to turn you down, tell you what they will and WON'T cover, cancel you when you become ill, deny coverage to your college age students, deny coverage for pre-existing conditions.

Apparently Conservatives were happy to just settle for that kind of BS because that's exactly what Romney wants to do.

As well as give you a voucher that won't cover the cost of any private insurance when you get older. He also wants to raise the age at which you can retire so get ready to work until your 90 if you want to get any kind of SSC benefit (which you paid into your entire life).
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776339 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they believe him! Or, they just don't care.
By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, October 18, 1:05 PM
WASHINGTON — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s wife says her husband will not run again if this race doesn’t turn out the way they hope.
Hallelujer!
Too bad Obama's wench isn't as smart.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#776340 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>first polls don't matter, then polls do matter, then they don't, then they do...gunner's just like romney...except for the rich and successful part
Hey Felch, how was Europe? Um...for some reason dem thinks you're my wife. Could you set him straight? Maybe take off the wig?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#776342 Oct 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to have to tell them that?
Every time they don't believe what I say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Learn to Read 179,210
EBOLA as Obama claims 36 min barbosa 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 69,930
Dozens of doctors and nurses have died fighting... 47 min barbosa 2
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr NOTAssaultRifle 2
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Ramrod Jocko 15
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr VeganTiger 54,518
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance