Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,991)

Showing posts 719,801 - 719,820 of1,078,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Is that a Mormon hymn?
Maybe. It’s a country singer, Sandy Posey, who recorded a whole slew of songs about women being oppressed by men and feeling proud of it, a position that’s diametrically opposed to political correctness. Her music genre was bouncy depressing.

I believe she may have been squished in one of those binders full of abused women.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Come on Republicans, according to Carol you all should revel in this statement - "some girls rape so easy?"

Maybe slap it on a bumper sticker.
FreedomofKetchup

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner says polls are for azzholes.
Your feelings?
Only a 1/4 ingredient of attitude lol
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Enlighten us
the statement speaks for itself....
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney brought up that he'd fire Big Bird and Jim Lehrer, that was the wealthy arrogant ceo, threatening and throwing his weight around. Romney said the word binders, women said that he did not request the names of women, he's a liar.
The patriotic women are getting behind Mr. Romney in droves , they have already pushed him six [6] points ahead of the obumbler , what a great day for women and America , I predict a mental breakdown for all the obamas and a whole of burning and looting after Nov.6 .
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
You want to hear something really sad?
Amtrak's snack bars on trains in the last ten years has LOST almost $1 billion.$1 BILLION!!!
And you people want the government to handle your health care?!!!!
but Joe Biden got a lot of taxpayer-subsidized snacks while commuting....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s the big deal with a little misogyny among friends?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hah__perfect.

Carol has no analytical skills to speak of so her comparisons are juvenile, cough, at best.

Equal pay for equal work is not that difficult to understand is it?
FreedomofKetchup

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

dem wrote:
Speaking of union killing azzhole walker.
Did you know his top campaign aide was found guilty of ethics violations.
Walker is still being investigated.
Noose tightens.
Vorhees, J. The Town Hall Debate Was One Giant Rule Violation. Slate via MSNBC. 10/19/21.

Don't make me check the stopwatch!

ROMNEY/RYAN (sprinkled w/some cheeseball cheesehead shreds) 2012!
EXPERIENCE!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. It’s a country singer, Sandy Posey, who recorded a whole slew of songs about women being oppressed by men and feeling proud of it, a position that’s diametrically opposed to political correctness. Her music genre was bouncy depressing.
I believe she may have been squished in one of those binders full of abused women.
Speaking of bouncy depressed, here’s more classic Sandy Posey...
Lord, what a woman in love won’t do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
THE DEBIL

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Young girls will sometimes panic when facing the wrath of their parents.
HOW 'BOUT YOU, CAROL? DID YOU 'PANIC' WHEN FACING THE 'WRATH' OF YOUR PARENTS? WAS DAD... "ANGRY"?(WINK, WINK..) CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TALKIN' ABOUT FO' A CHANGE... IS THAT HOW YOU ENDED UP SUPPORTIN' THE DITCHDIGGER'S BROTHER? IS IT CAROL? ANSWER ME CAROL!!!!
noone

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

has anyone noticed that democrats and republicans end up implementing the same things and if they don't work it falls on that party its not the presidents who decide its the congress and the government think a bit about past presidents and you should notice this too the president has been a figer head only and that has been for a very long time now
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You on occasion can be very sick. Very sick.
I am a conservative and your statement above that republicans/conservative men are pigs with no regard for women. The republican way, is absolute bullmanure and it is offensive to millions upon millions. You lump deviant behavior with political belief. That is absolute bullmanure. Political leaning is not a factor. Liberals and conservatives and middle of the roaders may be sexual abusers.
Peace
Why am I sick? It's the Republican candidates who come up with a new rape story every day; what do you attribute that to?
Rape is not sex, it is control and hatred of women. Have any Democratic candidates made rape comments? No. It's a republican thing so own it.

Tom Smith, GOP Senate Candidate: Pregnancy From Rape Similar To 'Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock'

Todd Akin told a TV interviewer Sunday that women’s bodies are almost always able to prevent pregnancy in cases of “legitimate rape.”

Friess: This contraceptive thing, my gosh it’s such inexpensive, back in my days we used Bayer aspirin for contraception, the gals put it between their knees and it wasn’t that costly.

GOP lawmakers seek to legally redefine rape as “forcible rape” so fewer women will qualify as victims

Another GOP lawmaker (surprise, surprise) worries that women will claim rape just to get abortions

Pundits and lawmakers: Forced ultrasounds are OK because women already consented to be penetrated when they got pregnant.

When women sign up for the military to hang out with aggressive dudes, they are asking to be raped

Santorum and Huckabee are all about rape victims taking one for team “Life.” Let’s not forget our Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee, respectively, think rape victims should “make the best” of it and see the unwanted child as a gift and sometimes cool people are conceived in rape.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney brought up that he'd fire Big Bird and Jim Lehrer, that was the wealthy arrogant ceo, threatening and throwing his weight around. Romney said the word binders, women said that he did not request the names of women, he's a liar.
Priceless. You claim Romney said he'd fire Big Bird, then go on to call HIM the liar. Hahahahahaha
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

I give up.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the weakness of Hussein Obama is more likely to lead to war than would a strong stance....like Reagan standing against the Soviet Union in the 1980s.....
tyrants like KGB Putin and the Iranian leader eat wimps like Hussein Obama for lunch....
Romney, strong stance??? You sure that wouldn't be "wide" like one of your other heroes claimed as an alibi? The triple-dippin' flip-floppin' Mitt is too chickenshit to face Whoopi Goldberg or Barbara Walters--I'm sure he'd do a good job of standing up to Putin. LMAO

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
You want to hear something really sad?
Amtrak's snack bars on trains in the last ten years has LOST almost $1 billion.$1 BILLION!!!
And you people want the government to handle your health care?!!!!
860 million over ten years. I think they need to look at this & dump dining cars for vending or less labor intensive means.

BTW, the government does not own all the preferred stock of our healthcare system & run all the hospitals & hire all the doctors. Evidently, you seem to think so.
THE DEBIL

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord, what a woman in love won’t do!
ARE YOU ASKING OR TELLING?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
The government spent approximately 1.03 TRILLION on 83 federal means-tested welfare programs during 2011 alone.
That's up 32% during Obama's first term.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/330821/t...
With that much Pelosi "stimulus money" being dished out why is our economy do so poorly?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a sister who was violently raped by a stranger when she was 13 and a good friend who was raped continuously by her cousin when she was 10 (her parents didn't believe her).
Thankfully my sister was given a morning after pill, but the mental scars that were left will last a lifetime. As for my friend, she is in her 40's now and still will not lock the bathroom door because that is what her cousin would do.
I find your comments highly offensive.
That's horrible, Were the rapists prosecuted?

I agree with Carol that there are the possibilities of cases that are not rape but an act of revenge. It does happen, sad to say, because then this makes it bad for the real rape victims.
Rape is a hard thing to prosecute, it's usually a he said, she said scenario, with no witnesses. Unless there is evidence of brute violence and dna, it can be tough to prove, especially if it is a date rape situation.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Gutting the middle class, outlawing abortion no matter the situation, adding 2 trillion to the military budget, possible war with Iran?
I see you've bought into the Obama campaign's scare tactics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 719,801 - 719,820 of1,078,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min danetoo 67,872
Abby 7-23 15 min PEllen 6
Amy 7-23 22 min Toj 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min PEllen 97,513
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min loose cannon 174,462
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min gottondas 68,361
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,837
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••