Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776282 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney brought up that he'd fire Big Bird and Jim Lehrer, that was the wealthy arrogant ceo, threatening and throwing his weight around. Romney said the word binders, women said that he did not request the names of women, he's a liar.
Binder Big Bird Stone Age- your main focus this day? I heard your scripts were handed out last night. Good for you.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776284 Oct 18, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you disapprove — but wait, there’s more...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jtijDGqPzFsXX&feature=rel ated
I remember that one, and the other one And Then He Kissed Me!!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776286 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
More statistics from the chimp who laughs at polls.
Who says cops aren't dumb?
New Gallup Daily Tracking Romney up 52 - 45.

Let's hope Barry keeps on talking about Big Bird and Binders.

Bwahahahaha!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#776287 Oct 18, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hard to give you a link to a radio news program. CBS RADIO NEWS
How many times are you going to have to tell them that?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#776289 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Matthews Freaks Out, Obama should watch MSNBC!
So what was Chris Matthews advice to Obama after watching him, in his own words, lose the debate?“Watch more MSNBC!” He goes on to essentially admit that MSNBC has their “knives out” for Mitt Romney. You can’t make this stuff up!
http://iroots.org/2012/10/04/chris-matthews-f...
Yes, because saying stuff like this during a debate would do him wonders

"If Clinton landed on Mars, he would know how to do it with them. He would know how to reproduce."

Who in their right mind even comes up with something like that?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#776290 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's 'War on Women' Hypocrisy: Female White House Employees Paid 18% Less Than Men
http://www.policymic.com/articles/6859/presid...
Yeah, I've watched a couple of other idiots stumble over that one this week__figures that your dumbazz would chime in.

You're saying that the all perform the same work right? That the maids and tour guides are earning less than the cabinet members?

Some of the White house employees work for the division of national parks right? Others for other arms of government__who figures all this stupid, worthless shyte out.

Some don't even get paid__remember Monica?

Link me to a true and accurate spreadsheet.
CunningLinguist

Summerfield, FL

#776292 Oct 18, 2012
Romney has pulled even with President Obama, and the former Massachusetts governor credits his rejuvenated campaign to one, singular tactic: lying a lot.

“I’m lying a lot more, and my lies are far more egregious than they’ve ever been,” a smiling Romney told reporters while sitting in the back of his campaign bus, adding that when faced with a choice to either lie or tell the truth, he will more than likely lie.“It’s a strategy that works because when I lie, I’m essentially telling people what they want to hear, and people really like hearing things they want to hear. Even if they sort of know that nothing I’m saying is true.”

“It’s a freeing strategy, really, because I don’t have to worry about facts or being accurate or having any concrete positions of any kind,” Romney added.

Romney said he is telling at least 80 percent more lies now than he was two months ago. Buoyed by his strong debate performance, which by his own admission included 40 or 50 instances of lying in one 90-minute period, the candidate said he will continue to “just openly lie [his] ass off” until the Nov. 6 election.

Whether it’s a senior citizen, military family, working mother, businessman, or middle-class American, Romney said, he will lie to every single one of them as often as he can if that’s what it takes to win the presidency.

;-)
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776293 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner, you are one dumbf*ck. My God, we actually hired law enforcement people this f*cking stupid?
Equal Pay for equal work does NOT NOT NOT mean that the average pay for men must equal the average pay for women.
Call me dumb, then post words I never wrote?

Desperate times, eh "dumbfuck" Davey?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#776294 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Amtrak, like the Postal Service, is a money pit.
Agreed. So what do the politicians in California do about it? They double down with "high speed" rail.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#776295 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what they will dress up as next.......
Disposable Diapers would be OK with me.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776296 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunner, you are one dumbf*ck. My God, we actually hired law enforcement people this f*cking stupid?
Equal Pay for equal work does NOT NOT NOT mean that the average pay for men must equal the average pay for women.
Speaking of dumbfucks, you figure out how more law enforcement personnel would prevent violent crimes yet?
LOL
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776298 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Polls are for azzholes, according to you.
Wanna rethink your position, ma'am
first polls don't matter, then polls do matter, then they don't, then they do...gunner's just like romney...except for the rich and successful part

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#776299 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you saying that blacks will feel more empowered if Mitt is elected? I'll be they loved him when he went to this neighborhood for a photo op:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pwLMUkkyXPoXX
The ONLY people that should feel empowered are the people who support themselves. Anyone taking any assistance from the government, i.e. everyone else in the country, should not have any reason to feel any empowerment.
If you want to be empowered, empower yourself. Get a job. Join the rest of the country working for a living. If you can't find a job, there are 30 million illegal aliens here. Empower yourself by taking one of those jobs.
A gravy train rider on the government dole shouldn't feel any empowerment whatsoever.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#776301 Oct 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
"Secret Service 'Aware' of Threats Against Romney"
Has anyone heard from Leosanus recently?
Proof that they read topix eh? It's the only place I've heard about threats against Mitt.

Let me know when threats against Mitt catch up with threats against Da Bammy!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#776302 Oct 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Romney/Ryan = perverts
"Romney and Ryan View a Woman's Body as Public Property "
Romney admits he has a Joy Book of women he drools over. Romney believes he will has endless sex when he becomes GOD.
Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan thinks that rape doesn't really exist and that women just lie. Says he doesn't believe in any kind of contraception and yet doesn't have dozens of kids.
No sex yet again this year Paul?
I do believe you enjoy being a sex stain on America's social fabric.
But your shock value is long gone, little kid.
Time for something new, fresh.

Take your teeth out and do your Barney Frank imitation:>
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776303 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of dumbfucks, you figure out how more law enforcement personnel would prevent violent crimes yet?
LOL
well, not law enforcement personnel of your caliber
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776306 Oct 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Disposable Diapers would be OK with me.
the joke writes itself
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#776307 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
That's horrible, Were the rapists prosecuted?
I agree with Carol that there are the possibilities of cases that are not rape but an act of revenge. It does happen, sad to say, because then this makes it bad for the real rape victims.
Rape is a hard thing to prosecute, it's usually a he said, she said scenario, with no witnesses. Unless there is evidence of brute violence and dna, it can be tough to prove, especially if it is a date rape situation.
Yes, for my sister, he went to prison, 30 year sentence. It was a violent rape. For my friend, no - she went to her parents who didn't believe her, but also told her that it must have been something that she did. She was raped numerous times before she had the physical strength to stand up for herself and to this day, she still sees him sometimes at family functions.

I do know that there are those that falsely accuse men, but each case has to be looked at with merit.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#776309 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as we realized he couldn't travel anywhere without a teleprompter attached to his hip in the first months after he was elected, we figured out he was just the front man.
As soon as he turned over the scripting of a massive piece of social legislation to (none other) than Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and then went off to play golf or go on another vacation, we realized we were in big trouble.
We had elected a man with absolutely no leadership abilities.
I agree 100 percent.
Our biggest problem is we have so many people that actually realize this, but pretend to not know.
Almost every Obamabot poster herre falls into that category.
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776310 Oct 18, 2012
TEAM SAMBO AND QUIMBO, REAL DAVE, DEM ,LILY F B,LEosnANA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Brian_G 47,068
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 2 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 5 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]