Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776372 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too highbrow for them I suppose. I like Charlie Rose interviews, Tavis Smiley and Frontline, lots of good stuff. If he gets elected and cuts it, I'm sure that they'll get the funding to stay alive, it just seems petty and unnecessary in the scheme of things. Sick and spiteful.
Did you see Ted Turner this morning? Devoting his life to philanthropy, helping women through the UN. It was heartening.
Tavis Smiley: I Hate Seeing Obama 'Bragging About Having to Off Bin Laden'... liberal commentators are starting to sound like conservative ones.

So you like Frontline? hmmm So what happened after everyone realized Summers and Geithner were wrong? They were rewarded with even better jobs...in the O'bama administration.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warni...

Maybe then you will realize that the problems of the crisis occured with in the Clinton administration-and not with GW.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#776373 Oct 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Many of them were from the intelligentsia in the liberal democrat party. They are so much smarter than the rest of us (so they say). These were not fake democrats---They have real accounts on TWitter and Face book with their real names and real information. Thousands of them are so smart and they are the ones that are being investigated.
Binder Big Bird Stone Age Threaten Romney---this is all the libs have 19 days before the election.
Can you imagine the shit spray if Mitt said "Rolodex"? LOL
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776374 Oct 18, 2012
gerbilLNyerBUTT wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick your head up your a n u$ and talk real loud.....
So i can hear you...
I am the gerbil up yer bum!
proving, yet again, my theory of republicans and humor...
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776377 Oct 18, 2012
PRESIDENT OBAMA is STILL LOOKING for the magic wand the BIG BANKS AND WALL STREET PROMISED and will he share all his kickback with the POOR who are losing their minds for their DIETY, HOW POOR is spike lee, russell simmons, JAY Z , beyonce,Magic Johnson,TI,NFl,NBA,MOVIE STARS,combined Billionaires, so again why are we waiting on OBAMA to solve the PROBLEM OF POVERTY so many successful people are from the POVERTY stricken communities OH I nEED my LAMBO,DIAMONDS,MANSION, O wow the same things RICH GOPers might have aawwww poor people are stupid really at least they are not blind if not DUMB
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#776379 Oct 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I bet you don't even realize how sexist this statement is.
Where is the spreadsheet I asked for???

Which part of my post was sexist??? That a maid would earn less than a sous chef? Or that a sous chef would earn less than the director of facilities?

These people don't work for Da Bammy you stooge and they don't all perform the same tasks, work the same hours or possess the same amount of seniority.

Was it the reference to Monica that jump started your heart? She was an intern from your state if I recall___an unpaid-paid intern if that makes any sense. Who sponsored the young lady, arranging for her congressional internship? Got a clue?
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776380 Oct 18, 2012
MANY NON BLACK POSTERS ON topix POSING AS BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776382 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
When's gunner gonna address the fact the more police officers means tougher on drugs and gangs thus lowers violent crime?
Phone a friend.
Just not that fkn imbecile emaam that you cyber fk.
YOU ARE not FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY OR else you WOULD NOT HAVE THIS POSITION, EVEN BRAD PITT A BIG OBAMA SUPPORTER DOESN't SUPPORT YOUR POSITION YOU ARE FAKE not from the BLACK COMMUNITY A WHITE SHILL
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776384 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, hope they get lost. Hi Fetch
The nation hopes the Obamas will get lost in January and for the remainder of the Romney presidency.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776386 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
In fairness to you, dumb fake Jew kkkhunt.
I've never had my skull crushed by a brick.
But I still think a half a fkn brain would be all I needed to embarrass you bottom feeders.
The American people realize that liberals share one brain cell. See post above.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776388 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chimp did the vet give you a sedative?
lowlifeghettochimpbamaworshipp erfckfaceforsure say what? LOL
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776390 Oct 18, 2012
Jonathan Hemlock wrote:
MANY NON BLACK POSTERS ON topix POSING AS BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS
yep...all republicans...i've seen 'em too

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#776393 Oct 18, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if anyone has calculated the 40% wealth America has lost in four years and determined if it adds up to around 5.4 Trillion dollars.
Household net worth fell from 2007 to 2009 by a total of $17.5 trillion or 25.5%. Thank you housing collapse & Bush recession. It had been gaining since.

I see you neglected to tell us which 4 years you were talking about. Accident? Or are you just another lying right whiner POS?

Here, look at the f*cking graph.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/06/09/news/economy/...

So really,thank you George Bush for losing all that wealth for us.

And thank you Barack Obama for getting it back.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776394 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was coming onto you.
You know how emaam gets when I bang his wife.
yeah, while you're going at it, he tries humping my legs for comfort. i gotta roll up a newspaper and whack him across the nose
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776395 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>hey lily! I just want one picture of romney crying on election night...is that too much to ask?
Nope! I just can't believe that it's going to be close. Makes no sense to me. did you see this tax plan?

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776396 Oct 18, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW YOU KNOW THIS?
same way any republican "knows" anything...they just think it and it becomes doctrine
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#776398 Oct 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Hah___Taggart, boy name origin Scottish, meaning the son of the priest.
He wanted to punch Da Bammy and the secret service is worried about a couple of drunks tweeting nasty threatening shyte about his pops.
<thought police next?>
Jonathan Hemlock

Bronx, NY

#776399 Oct 18, 2012
If the typical OBAMA supporter is DEM the community it comes from produces nothing but LOWlifes
TSM

El Paso, TX

#776400 Oct 18, 2012
Look what Obama’s campaign been reduce to ( Binders/Big Bird) Bill giving a stump speech said "Governor Romney's argument is, we're not fixed, so fire him and put me in," said Clinton. "It is true we're not fixed. When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man who said in the debate, I had so much hope four years ago and I don't now, I thought he was going to cry. Because he knows that it's not fixed." Four years Later the American People are Crying!!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776401 Oct 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The American people realize that liberals share one brain cell. See post above.
your bouffant might hide the dent but the damage is still quite evident

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#776402 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he is, old man.
With 33% chance.
Those odds are better than you ever being able to walk again though.
You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Guru 181,859
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 17 min Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 39 min barefoot2626 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min mdbuilder 49,235
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min KiMare 51,259
2 cops executed in new york 1 hr You Sure R right 2
Shortened version of Obungledcare, understandable. 1 hr NOW U UNDERSTAND 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News