Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dim

Boston, MA

#776345 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi gunner.
Hi lily.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#776347 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Those family sex abuse cases are more prevalent than most people realize and rarely are prosecuted. I personally feel that if you murder your molester that you shouldn't be prosecuted.
Is this masked under the daddy taught me to milk a cow on our dairy farm story?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#776349 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>the joke writes itself
and lord fetch, the idiot, defines himself.

Keep talking, Fool. We can easily pick you out from a crowd.
gerbilLNyerBUTT

Euless, TX

#776351 Oct 18, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW 'BOUT YOU, CAROL? DID YOU 'PANIC' WHEN FACING THE 'WRATH' OF YOUR PARENTS? WAS DAD... "ANGRY"?(WINK, WINK..) CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TALKIN' ABOUT FO' A CHANGE... IS THAT HOW YOU ENDED UP SUPPORTIN' THE DITCHDIGGER'S BROTHER? IS IT CAROL? ANSWER ME CAROL!!!!
Stick your ear near your a nu$ and talk to me...
The gerbil up yerButy

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#776352 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
And yet they believe him! Or, they just don't care.
By Associated Press, Updated: Thursday, October 18, 1:05 PM
WASHINGTON — Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s wife says her husband will not run again if this race doesn’t turn out the way they hope.
Hallelujer!
You are so such a bigot.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#776353 Oct 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Da Bammy!
Careful...a loony left winger will call you racist for mocking his name...nah, what am I thinking, they don't attack their own over stuff like that.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776354 Oct 18, 2012
even Business Insider has obama at 265 to romney's 191...not good news for you tards
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776355 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
ann throws in the towel for mittens...she's tired of him wasting all their money showing america what a jackass he is:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/t...
Good, hope they get lost. Hi Fetch

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776357 Oct 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
"Secret Service 'Aware' of Threats Against Romney"
Has anyone heard from Leosanus recently?
Many of them were from the intelligentsia in the liberal democrat party. They are so much smarter than the rest of us (so they say). These were not fake democrats---They have real accounts on TWitter and Face book with their real names and real information. Thousands of them are so smart and they are the ones that are being investigated.
Binder Big Bird Stone Age Threaten Romney---this is all the libs have 19 days before the election.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#776358 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>not one electoral prediction has romney winning...not one
We all know that the electoral is the only one that matters, otherwise Bush wouldn't have made it in a 2nd time.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776360 Oct 18, 2012
Intrade has obama moving more furniture into the whitehouse:

Obama - 281

Romney - ah...who cares
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#776361 Oct 18, 2012
Hah___Taggart, boy name origin Scottish, meaning the son of the priest.

He wanted to punch Da Bammy and the secret service is worried about a couple of drunks tweeting nasty threatening shyte about his pops.
gerbilLNyerBUTT

Euless, TX

#776362 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>not one electoral prediction has romney winning...not one
Stick your head up your a n u$ and talk real loud.....
So i can hear you...
I am the gerbil up yer bum!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#776364 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm taking it up with you.
You said it.
He didn't have a link in his post. What you don't know how to Google?$860 million over ten years.
gerbilLNyerBUTT

Euless, TX

#776365 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahaha.
The dumbest azzhole, woman hater on topix opens up that door.
Almost as dumb as Romney bringing up his caring for 100% of Americans then letting Obama shove it up his azz.
'Azzhole'?
Use tongue to remove me....the gerbil n yo bu t t o c k s!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#776367 Oct 18, 2012
frank wrote:
Bain Capital’s billions of profits were not rewards for capitalist creation; they were mostly windfalls collected from gambling in markets that were rigged to rise. Mitt Romney is not a businessman; Mitt Romney is a master financial speculator who bought, sold, flipped, and stripped businesses. He did not build enterprises the old-fashioned way – out of inspiration, perspiration, and a long slog in the free market fostering a new product, service, or process of production. Instead, he spent his 15 years raising debt in prodigious amounts on Wall Street so that Bain could purchase the pots and pans and castoffs of corporate America, leverage them to the hilt, gussy them up as reborn, very much like a used car lot (Wall Street calls them “roll-ups”) and then deliver them back to Wall Street for resale – the faster the better.
That is the modus operandi of the leveraged-buyout business, and in an honest free-market economy, there wouldn’t be much scope for it because it creates little of economic value. But we have a rigged system – a regime of crony capitalism – where the tax code heavily favors debt and capital gains, and the central bank purposefully enables rampant speculation by propping up the price of financial assets and battering down the cost of leveraged finance.
Report of job losses at Bain Capital-invested companies:
ADAP/Auto Palace:-200 jobs; AMF Bowling:-271 jobs*; AMPAD:-385 jobs; Closings Ltd.:-300 jobs; Dade International:-2,700 jobs; Ddi:-2,100 jobs*; EduServ Technologies:-1000 jobs; FTD:-2050 jobs; GS Industries:-950 jobs*; GT Bicycles:-1000 jobs*; Handbag Holdings:-606 jobs; Holson Burnes:-694 jobs; The Learning Company:-1000 jobs; LIVE Entertainment:-400 jobs; Midwest Of Cannon Falls:-450 jobs; MotherCare Stores:-1000 jobs; Physio Control:-500 jobs; Transtar:-2,000 jobs; Waters Lab Technologies:-700 jobs; Wesley Jessen:-900 jobs. TOTAL 19,200!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/10...
Beats the snot out of the ABJECT FAILURE Obama, Community Organizer.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#776368 Oct 18, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>i've come to the conclusion that it's impossible for a right-tard to be funny...hard to be amusing when you're afraid of your own tail
A Mexican circus was travelling from El Paso to Mobile on Interstate 10 for their next show when a Sherriff Deputy pulled them over in Louisiana. The Sherriff asked the Mexicans to open their trunk. He saw a stack of machetes in the trunk and pulled his gun and pointed it at the Mexicans.
“Don’t shoot!” said one of the Mexicans.“We’re with the circus. I’ll show you.”
He began juggling the machetes with another Mexican.
Boudreaux and Thibodeaux were driving the other way and saw this. Boudreaux grabbed the six pack of beer between them and threw it out the window.
“Why’d you do dat?” Thibodeaux asked.
Boudreaux said “Did you see dat DWI test?”
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776369 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Good, hope they get lost. Hi Fetch
hey lily! I just want one picture of romney crying on election night...is that too much to ask?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#776370 Oct 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Proof that they read topix eh? It's the only place I've heard about threats against Mitt.
Let me know when threats against Mitt catch up with threats against Da Bammy!
Hey, Da Bammy ... thats a good one! I think I'll use it. Da Bammy ... yeah. Thanks.

LOL
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#776371 Oct 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>this is all the libs have 19 days before the election.
dare to dream tubby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 45 min far away 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr STORY NOW ON TV 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,264
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,238
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 2 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST