Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,989)

Showing posts 719,761 - 719,780 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
noone

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States, that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do.— And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

this is the US constitution in till the president and the people listen and follow this witch has been broken again and again by or own government doing the things that made the king of England to be called a tyrant yet we do nothing like we should as a citizen of the United States of America I am sorry to say we have allowed a tyrant to flourish here for a very long time and that tyrant is the congress the government and all who have made laws justifying unlawful tax's and stopping or freedoms as American people we have gone to a point where we as the people have to change it or America will be lost to us another fabled Atlantis that once existed then fell due to the roaches in government and politics as a whole people need to decide now for we have waited and told them of the problems and they will not change it so the people need to exercise there rights and remove the government and political panel instituting a new one in its place and get back on track to the freedoms that have been taken away from hard working Americans with all the tax's we have taken and agreed to for the explicit point of removing this nation from the debt it owes has done nothing to lower the deficient and there for no longer taxable under the rights of freedom property tax vehicle tax etc should be taxed once when bought but not for the rest of your life just for owning one heres a big violation of are rights if you do not pay those taxes for the rest of your life or you cant afford the tax's on you already payed for and owned house or vehicle they can and will take the house/vehicle and resell them the same as theft in my book so the people of the true America come forward stand up and show them that the power they have used to keep us down and to keep them in is at an end for the people will stop them and return are freedoms
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
So , take it you're suiting up and going down there to pepper spray them?
Did you happen to notice that the last few mass murderers were young white men from middle to upper class two parent families?
They're both coming to Boca Raton next week; Leder said he's going to hold another bash for Mitt, this time, they're going to perform body cavity searches on all the guests and have the place sweeped for cameras and listening devices, cuz' this time, they're bringing on the dancing Russian Svetlanas for entertainment.
Lyin' lily loves getting into the ol' body crevices.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Success at creating minimum wage jobs and of course Republicans would love to get rid of the minimum wage. They want to destroy the middle class, once they are gone they'll be no one to fight back.
http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

Details of Romneys Tax Plan!
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

<quoted text>
And Mitts smile turned into a wince, he was pissed off, getting into the Presidents face as if he's the boss, gfy mitt
David Letterman said Mitt wont' come onto his show even though there is an open invitation. He said "Mitt, you have to come on the show, You and Mrs. Mitt, and the Mitties"
Otherwise, don't vote for him!!
Lyin' lily continues to lose it...big time! LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree -“some girls, they rape so easy.”
Carol definitely getting worse.
Even your new hero Paul Ryan withdrew his endorsement.
I have to ask: What the hell is wrong with you?
Some girls "cry rape so easy", Homer...if you read the entire context which you, yourself, posted.

Young girls will sometimes panic when facing the wrath of their parents.

You're not paying attention, and I hope it's not on purpose.
noone

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

btw please read the declaration of independence this is the one that was not changed
dim

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I thought you said you were't born in the 50's?
Ward worked, June stayed home and did housework with a dress and heels on wearing an apron. She met Wally and Beaver at the door with baked cookies. Ward and June slept in twin beds!!!
I was born in the 50's and watched those shows, and that's the way it was then, my mother and most mothers stayed home, didn't drive etc. but it is not like that anymore and we're not going back.
You're last sentence about liberals insisting that you hate your neighbor is utter nonsense and a lie.
A lie, is it? With all the class warfare, gender warfare, race card & warfare, yet you argue that you libturds don't promote hate?

Your party has become the party of hate & extremism. Yours is the patry of lawyers & lies.

For gods sake, we just had a presidential debate where Obama & the liberal moderator lied flat out about Libya. Crowley even admitted she was wrong (of course after the damage was done). That was a pretty serious thing to lie about and it was no "mistake".

Bill Clinton ushered in the end justifies the means.

Ethics and honesty mean absolutely nothing to you. You are a scumbag and a liar, just like the rest of your fellow creeps.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

The government spent approximately 1.03 TRILLION on 83 federal means-tested welfare programs during 2011 alone.

That's up 32% during Obama's first term.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/330821/t...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did pretty well without that TelePrompTer the other night, dumb carol.
He's been saying the same thing over and over and over again for the past four years. He has to have it memorized by now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they hate unions.
I saw an article about unions that said only about 52% of union people will vote for Obama.
You'd think the right would try and court the union vote since its already so close to even.
But no.
They want to destroy unions for the exact reason you stated.
That's crazy, he should get 90% of the union vote. Makes no sense, Republicans if they had their way would abolish unions completely.
dim

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

All women should go out in droves and buy all the morning after pills they can get their hands on.
It'll be outlawed if Mitt gets in.
Even though he's invested in the company. Oops!
Another outright lie by a nutcase.

What an idiot. What a liar.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some girls "cry rape so easy", Homer...if you read the entire context which you, yourself, posted.
Let the left and their MSM lackeys harp on 'Big Bird' and 'binders full of women'.

Romney/Ryan will work on the rest.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop, you are making me sick to my stomach. Take it up with Paul Ryan, at least he had the decency to withdraw his endorsement.
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

<quoted text>
What? I have never heard that phrase in my life. What kind of father tells his son "some girls rape so easy?"
What about advising his son not to try to rape underaged girls? To respect his and their bodies? The father is obviously a pig and has no regard for women. The Republican way
Lyin' lily loves to oink about republicans, but loves to forget all the democratic pigs; perhaps she doesn't know the meaning of the word "is"... or maybe she just doesn't think anyone had "sex" with that woman...Miz lilybocratonfllewinsky...or A Weiner...etc.,etc.,etc...LOL
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Will Michelle still be proud of her country should hubby lose the Presidency?

One thing is certain - the Obama family vacations will get a helluva lot more expensive.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Tomorrow night in Daytona Beach, during Biketoberfest with crowds in the 300,000 plus range__Mitt and Paul will both appear at the Bandshell on the Beach. This should be interesting__a real traffic challenge.
dim

Belmont, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Romney beating Obama by 6% in the popular vote nationwide, no longer within the margin of error.

Swing states looking good now too. Need to work on Ohio, but thing are looking up.

America gets it.

Throw the lying, incomptent bum, Obama out.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin ladin is dead- Thank's SEALs.
GM is alive- You're welcome GM (Taxpayer speaking)
US ambassador to Libya is dead- Thanks Obama.
US economy is dead- Thanks Obama.
Obama campaign is in death spiral- Thank you America.
"Stuff's gettin better"
"President Starky
Aplause!!!!
Peace
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you wouldn't think he was such a success if he would have fired your husband.
Businesses go down the tubes every day, dem.

If my husband worked for a company that was on the verge of going out of business, he would have been fired anyway - even if Romney's company hadn't tried to turn it around and invested their own money to do so.

Let's say your air conditioning is on the fritz. A neighbor spends his own money buying parts and his own time trying to fix it. But it's a goner anyway. Shouldn't your neighbor get his money back and receive extra for his labor and investment?
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie. The chimp is awake.
Go get your diaper changed.
ghettobamaworshippingfckfacefo rsure say what? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 719,761 - 719,780 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 1 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,742
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 4 hr wow 1
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••