Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776260 Oct 18, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that on the radio the other day. There is a very simple fix to that kind of loss...get rid of the snack bar!
businessman vs politician.
Amtrak, like the Postal Service, is a money pit.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#776261 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my word, what lyrics!! I'm going to play those for my daughters! They'll freak out for sure!
Glad you disapprove — but wait, there’s more...
&fe ature=related
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776263 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Why am I sick? It's the Republican candidates who come up with a new rape story every day; what do you attribute that to?
Rape is not sex, it is control and hatred of women. Have any Democratic candidates made rape comments? No. It's a republican thing so own it.
Tom Smith, GOP Senate Candidate: Pregnancy From Rape Similar To 'Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock'
Todd Akin told a TV interviewer Sunday that women’s bodies are almost always able to prevent pregnancy in cases of “legitimate rape.”
Friess: This contraceptive thing, my gosh it’s such inexpensive, back in my days we used Bayer aspirin for contraception, the gals put it between their knees and it wasn’t that costly.
GOP lawmakers seek to legally redefine rape as “forcible rape” so fewer women will qualify as victims
Another GOP lawmaker (surprise, surprise) worries that women will claim rape just to get abortions
Pundits and lawmakers: Forced ultrasounds are OK because women already consented to be penetrated when they got pregnant.
When women sign up for the military to hang out with aggressive dudes, they are asking to be raped
Santorum and Huckabee are all about rape victims taking one for team “Life.” Let’s not forget our Rick Santorum and Mike Huckabee, respectively, think rape victims should “make the best” of it and see the unwanted child as a gift and sometimes cool people are conceived in rape.
You're sick alright.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776264 Oct 18, 2012
"We need not accept an unemployment rate of five percent or more, such as we have had for 60 out of the last 61 months. There is no need for us to be satisfied with a rate of growth that keeps good men out of work and good capacity out of use." - JFK

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#776265 Oct 18, 2012
"Secret Service 'Aware' of Threats Against Romney"

Has anyone heard from Leosanus recently?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776268 Oct 18, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Mitt find it necessary to mention the two popular PBS figures by name then?
The rabid right has always had a hardon for NPR but the whole PBS TV thing has always puzzled me__the TV side provides useful programming for a wide variety of viewers. Granted that cable has picked up much of that slack but cable is beyond the financial reach of many and remains unavailable in some remote areas.
I saw some interesting figures a while back that shined a light on federal subsidies to Spanish language broadcasters__I'm not hearing any fussing about that.
It's too highbrow for them I suppose. I like Charlie Rose interviews, Tavis Smiley and Frontline, lots of good stuff. If he gets elected and cuts it, I'm sure that they'll get the funding to stay alive, it just seems petty and unnecessary in the scheme of things. Sick and spiteful.

Did you see Ted Turner this morning? Devoting his life to philanthropy, helping women through the UN. It was heartening.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776269 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh my word, what lyrics!! I'm going to play those for my daughters! They'll freak out for sure!
They're already freaked out witnessing your filthy mouth on the forum.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#776271 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
I just don't understand why women could vote for Mitt. If he gets elected and appoints two justices to the SC, women are totally screwed in this country.
You know that Rick Scott wants to get rid of those 3 judges on the FL SC? We may as well have a dictatorship then.
Are you implying we do not have a dictaster in the whitehouse now ??

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#776272 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's 'War on Women' Hypocrisy: Female White House Employees Paid 18% Less Than Men
http://www.policymic.com/articles/6859/presid...
Gunner, you are one dumbf*ck. My God, we actually hired law enforcement people this f*cking stupid?

Equal Pay for equal work does NOT NOT NOT mean that the average pay for men must equal the average pay for women.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776274 Oct 18, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No not yet but they are working on it. What do you think single payer will do?
Cover everyone, eliminate insurance companies, reduce costs,improve the health of Americans.

You'd hate the idea.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776276 Oct 18, 2012
The JFK Speech Every Democrat Should Listen To

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/36749162...
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776278 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
I just don't understand why women could vote for Mitt. If he gets elected and appoints two justices to the SC, women are totally screwed in this country.
You know that Rick Scott wants to get rid of those 3 judges on the FL SC? We may as well have a dictatorship then.
Anything would be better than another 4 years of incompetent Obama and Giggles Biden.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#776279 Oct 18, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Big Bird is richer than Romney.
Big Bird is smarter than Romney.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#776281 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
No way does Obama believe "that the free enterprise system is the greatest engine of prosperity the world’s ever known" or in "self-reliance and individual initiative and risk takers being rewarded."
The only "reliance" he believes in is on the government.
His secret is in his own words.
"greatest engine of prosperity" (for what he calls greedy fat cats who must be forced to "pay their fair share" which is 100% of their profits) to reward those who are not risk takers nor industrious enough to create their own wealth.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776282 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney brought up that he'd fire Big Bird and Jim Lehrer, that was the wealthy arrogant ceo, threatening and throwing his weight around. Romney said the word binders, women said that he did not request the names of women, he's a liar.
Binder Big Bird Stone Age- your main focus this day? I heard your scripts were handed out last night. Good for you.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776284 Oct 18, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you disapprove — but wait, there’s more...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jtijDGqPzFsXX&feature=rel ated
I remember that one, and the other one And Then He Kissed Me!!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776286 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
More statistics from the chimp who laughs at polls.
Who says cops aren't dumb?
New Gallup Daily Tracking Romney up 52 - 45.

Let's hope Barry keeps on talking about Big Bird and Binders.

Bwahahahaha!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#776287 Oct 18, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hard to give you a link to a radio news program. CBS RADIO NEWS
How many times are you going to have to tell them that?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#776289 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris Matthews Freaks Out, Obama should watch MSNBC!
So what was Chris Matthews advice to Obama after watching him, in his own words, lose the debate?“Watch more MSNBC!” He goes on to essentially admit that MSNBC has their “knives out” for Mitt Romney. You can’t make this stuff up!
http://iroots.org/2012/10/04/chris-matthews-f...
Yes, because saying stuff like this during a debate would do him wonders

"If Clinton landed on Mars, he would know how to do it with them. He would know how to reproduce."

Who in their right mind even comes up with something like that?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#776290 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's 'War on Women' Hypocrisy: Female White House Employees Paid 18% Less Than Men
http://www.policymic.com/articles/6859/presid...
Yeah, I've watched a couple of other idiots stumble over that one this week__figures that your dumbazz would chime in.

You're saying that the all perform the same work right? That the maids and tour guides are earning less than the cabinet members?

Some of the White house employees work for the division of national parks right? Others for other arms of government__who figures all this stupid, worthless shyte out.

Some don't even get paid__remember Monica?

Link me to a true and accurate spreadsheet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Guru 181,708
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 34 min Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 7 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 7 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 9 hr cute_bwoy 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web