Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
719,701 - 719,720 of 1,080,047 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
You would think Liberals/Democrats and Obama would get tired of eaten their own shoe leather!! Obama accuses Romney of having investments in Cayman Islands….Oops Obama DOES Have Investments in Cayman Islands Trust...... and has a bigger pension than Romney! Ouch!!!
what Romney pointed out that most of us--including union members--who have 401Ks with global investments, have investments in China.

now about liberals:

Liberal isn't a disease it is a mental disorder.

Doctors say the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

* creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
* satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
* augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
* rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says.“When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
You would think Liberals/Democrats and Obama would get tired of eaten their own shoe leather!! Obama accuses Romney of having investments in Cayman Islands….Oops Obama DOES Have Investments in Cayman Islands Trust...... and has a bigger pension than Romney! Ouch!!!
That's not even close to the same thing at all dummy. You been "eaten" yer dummy pills agin?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Romney signed the debate rules contract that said no asking your opponent questions.
But being a 1% prick he acted the part perfectly by ignoring the rules.
Can you imagine his tax returns?
"Please proceed Governor" !!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

dem wrote:
Romney signed the debate rules contract that said no asking your opponent questions.
But being a 1% prick he acted the part perfectly by ignoring the rules.
Can you imagine his tax returns?
worse than Geithners or Rangels?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Connecticut Senator, victims group rail against early release program in Wethersfield

State Sen. Len Suzio, R-Meriden, and a group of families of victims called Tuesday for the state to suspend a program that allows for prisoners to be freed early, asserting that some prisoners who have benefitted from the program have gone on to commit violent crimes, including rape and murder.

http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2012/10/16...

This is how you idiot "progressives" are helping keep the violent crime rate down.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly
BULLMANURE!!!!
Peace
Tweets from Shady Pines

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go watch Leave it to Beaver reruns.
Mitt is Ward, Ann is June
Ryan is Beaver
And O'bama is Eddie Haskell--the commie. Today, there are no shows that contain Family Values like Leave it to Beaver. I know liberals love all that reality TV-but if they had values they wouldn't be accepted. Family values is a measure of a family's worth. According to liberals, family values are a detriment to society. Some people have stated that it is wrong to place an actual monetary value on people, but liberals have been working over time to change people's minds. If my neighbor has one more dollar than me the liberals insist that I should hate him. In my heart, I am glad that my neighbor and his family are successful.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
A Wisconsin lawmaker lost the endorsement of Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan on Thursday after he claimed that “some girls, they rape so easy.”
Freshman Rep. Roger Rivard told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that his comments, first made back in December to Chetek Alert newspaper, had been taken out of context.
The newspaper quoted him as saying his father warned him "some girls rape easy,” meaning girls could decide they regretted a sexual encounter and call it rape.
Seeking to clarify the remarks on Wednesday, Rivard again repeated them.
"He (my father) also told me one thing,`If you do (have premarital sex), just remember, consensual sex can turn into rape in an awful hurry,'" Rivard told the Journal Sentinel. "Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she's not going to say,‘Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.' All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she's underage. And he just said,`Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,' he said,‘they rape so easy.'"
Hours later, Rivard’s camp issued a clarification to the clarification, calling rape a “horrible act of violence.”
But the backlash was quick and severe. Rivard, who is locked in a tight race with Democratic opponent Stephen Smith, lost the support of key Republican figures, including Paul Ryan.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/paul...
Just when you think you have heard everything.
Why do rightwingers hate women so much?
So you're saying some people can't deal with reality?

You and this lawmaker don't think this kind of thing EVER happens and that there aren't young girls who would panic and place blame elsewhere in a heartbeat?

I can assure both of you, it does and there are.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So if what you say is true it was all those overrides which moved Massachusetts from 50th to 28th. Good job Democrats, I guess Romney still has Romneycare to fall back on as his lone success while governor.
Mitt stuck to his guns about not providing the morning after pill to rape victims though.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
How can any woman or man who cares about women vote for these men who want to send women back to the 1950's?
they want jobs for themselves and their families, something that Hussein Obama is incapable of dealing with....

and they know that you and your kind (NYC Jewish vagina ladies) are full of BS....
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

51 - 45 - Romney!

... down to 1% lead for Da Bammy among Flukers.

Welfare increases by 30% under Da Bammy ... over ONE TRILLION dollars per year and climbing. America under the rule of Da Bammy ... ain't purty.

How's "Al" doin' today ... still on the run?

LOL

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you brought up that lie.
Obama did not lose 5 million jobs. The recession did.
From the first month in office, Obama lowered the monthly job losses & took them from 750,000 to zero. In basically 10 months.
During that time frame people lost jobs. It was pathetic, dishonest, and an outright blatant lie for Romney to blame those on Obama.
It shows what a liar Romney is.
4 years ago,. McCain ran on "I know how to win wars" & now we have Romney claiming he knows how to create jobs.
The exact same claim he made when he ran for governor of Massachusetts. They believed him. Over his term, the state lost 40,000 jobs & was 47th in job creation.
Bin ladin is dead- Thank's SEALs.

GM is alive- You're welcome GM (Taxpayer speaking)

US ambassador to Libya is dead- Thanks Obama.

US economy is dead- Thanks Obama.

Obama campaign is in death spiral- Thank you America.

"Stuff's gettin better"
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

47+ million on food stamps.

23 million unemployed.

Median family income down $5,000.

$5 trillion new debt.

Gas @$4 per gallon.

FOUR MORE YEARS!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Binders come natural to guys who tie up women too.
The debil made you say that
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mitts smile turned into a wince, he was pissed off, getting into the Presidents face as if he's the boss, gfy mitt
David Letterman said Mitt wont' come onto his show even though there is an open invitation. He said "Mitt, you have to come on the show, You and Mrs. Mitt, and the Mitties"
Otherwise, don't vote for him!!
those who really want someone to appear on their show do not mock them in advance.....

when Hussein Obama appears on "The View" he is appealing to the choir (black women), but turning off others....

and appearing with "Pimp with a Limp" is absurd.....
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't.
You are citing the average pay between all men & all women as groups.
You are a liar.
RealDave I’m amuse how you try to reframe the argument, the party that has a’ War On Woman’ is the Liberals/Democrats!! Here’s another prominent Democrat!!
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) paid her female staffers almost 30 percent less on average than males staffers in 2011that’s the Facts!!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
"Please proceed Governor" !!
He did and had that tap dancing little feller stutterin' and sputterin' all over the place ... loved it! LOL

Hey, didn't Bammy sound like an uppity schmuck?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying some people can't deal with reality?
You and this lawmaker don't think this kind of thing EVER happens and that there aren't young girls who would panic and place blame elsewhere in a heartbeat?
I can assure both of you, it does and there are.
What? I have never heard that phrase in my life. What kind of father tells his son "some girls rape so easy?"

What about advising his son not to try to rape underaged girls? To respect his and their bodies? The father is obviously a pig and has no regard for women. The Republican way

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

WEEKLY JOBLESS CLAIMS AT $ MONTH HIGH....
Obama campaign in death spiral.

"Stuff's gettin better"
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

There will be a $25.00 tax on all Guns Purchased,plus a 5 Cent tax
per round on all Ammo!!

So all you law abiding,people who have a permit to Purchase Guns
and Ammo..(FOID)Strictly monitored by the Illinois State Police
Dept..Remember you and all the Streets of Chicago,Cook Co,are safe
now.Not to worry!!! Typical tax crazed solution to any problems
tax,tax,tax..this absolutely Bull Sh*T will have the Gang Bangers
Gangs,Drug Dealers,Crapping their pants???? LOL..Broke assed State
and city 100 Billion in unfunded Pension schemes?? And God only
knows what we do not know?/ Media in the Scum Bag Tank per usual!
Plus they just made a US record highest price for
Carton of cigarettes...$1 Per carton increase in
taxes!! Liberals wet dreams coming true tax the
crap out of the workers!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 18 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 19 min Shari23 5
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 21 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 24 min Shari23 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min Shananananana4pali 67,947
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 42 min BetterToTaxnigBulletNoise 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 17 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search