Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#776135 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did pretty well without that TelePrompTer the other night, dumb carol.
He's been saying the same thing over and over and over again for the past four years. He has to have it memorized by now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#776137 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why they hate unions.
I saw an article about unions that said only about 52% of union people will vote for Obama.
You'd think the right would try and court the union vote since its already so close to even.
But no.
They want to destroy unions for the exact reason you stated.
That's crazy, he should get 90% of the union vote. Makes no sense, Republicans if they had their way would abolish unions completely.
dim

Boston, MA

#776138 Oct 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
All women should go out in droves and buy all the morning after pills they can get their hands on.
It'll be outlawed if Mitt gets in.
Even though he's invested in the company. Oops!
Another outright lie by a nutcase.

What an idiot. What a liar.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776139 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some girls "cry rape so easy", Homer...if you read the entire context which you, yourself, posted.
Young girls will sometimes panic when facing the wrath of their parents.
You're not paying attention, and I hope it's not on purpose.
Let the left and their MSM lackeys harp on 'Big Bird' and 'binders full of women'.

Romney/Ryan will work on the rest.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#776140 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some girls "cry rape so easy", Homer...if you read the entire context which you, yourself, posted.
Young girls will sometimes panic when facing the wrath of their parents.
You're not paying attention, and I hope it's not on purpose.
Please stop, you are making me sick to my stomach. Take it up with Paul Ryan, at least he had the decency to withdraw his endorsement.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776141 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
What? I have never heard that phrase in my life. What kind of father tells his son "some girls rape so easy?"
What about advising his son not to try to rape underaged girls? To respect his and their bodies? The father is obviously a pig and has no regard for women. The Republican way
Lyin' lily loves to oink about republicans, but loves to forget all the democratic pigs; perhaps she doesn't know the meaning of the word "is"... or maybe she just doesn't think anyone had "sex" with that woman...Miz lilybocratonfllewinsky...or A Weiner...etc.,etc.,etc...LOL
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776142 Oct 18, 2012
Will Michelle still be proud of her country should hubby lose the Presidency?

One thing is certain - the Obama family vacations will get a helluva lot more expensive.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#776143 Oct 18, 2012
Tomorrow night in Daytona Beach, during Biketoberfest with crowds in the 300,000 plus range__Mitt and Paul will both appear at the Bandshell on the Beach. This should be interesting__a real traffic challenge.
dim

Boston, MA

#776144 Oct 18, 2012
Romney beating Obama by 6% in the popular vote nationwide, no longer within the margin of error.

Swing states looking good now too. Need to work on Ohio, but thing are looking up.

America gets it.

Throw the lying, incomptent bum, Obama out.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#776145 Oct 18, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin ladin is dead- Thank's SEALs.
GM is alive- You're welcome GM (Taxpayer speaking)
US ambassador to Libya is dead- Thanks Obama.
US economy is dead- Thanks Obama.
Obama campaign is in death spiral- Thank you America.
"Stuff's gettin better"
"President Starky
Aplause!!!!
Peace
carol

Orlando, FL

#776146 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you wouldn't think he was such a success if he would have fired your husband.
Businesses go down the tubes every day, dem.

If my husband worked for a company that was on the verge of going out of business, he would have been fired anyway - even if Romney's company hadn't tried to turn it around and invested their own money to do so.

Let's say your air conditioning is on the fritz. A neighbor spends his own money buying parts and his own time trying to fix it. But it's a goner anyway. Shouldn't your neighbor get his money back and receive extra for his labor and investment?
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#776148 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie. The chimp is awake.
Go get your diaper changed.
ghettobamaworshippingfckfacefo rsure say what? LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#776152 Oct 18, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-as a woman I don't know where the standards of these women went. The great thing about the internet is you can decipher who is going to be a good worker and who isn't. Normally the femi-loons post their crap all over. They are proud of merely being a vagina.
Femloons: Mere ripples of shallow opinion-good only fer publik polling-@ the sandbox lvels of labelduhm fashions and fads.

See OboTIC slogans w/phat crayon ad-kiddies.

REAL women-We don't need yer stinking kindergarten level shallow ripples, we have our own independent thought ATTITUDES-of Seismic activity!!!(Go TEA PARTY!!!!)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!

REAL Experience!!!!!!!!!!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#776153 Oct 18, 2012
How the f**k did Obama keep a straight face when saying this?

"I believe that the free enterprise system is the greatest engine of prosperity the world’s ever known.
I believe in self-reliance and individual initiative and risk takers being rewarded."

What a load of reelection-inspired bullshit.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#776154 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the left and their MSM lackeys harp on 'Big Bird' and 'binders full of women'.
The rest meaning: Gutting the middle class, outlawing abortion no matter the situation, adding 2 trillion to the military budget, possible war with Iran? That kind of 'rest'?

Gunner, you were against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, who do you think is more likely to lead us into a war against Iran? Or are you for a war with Iran?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776155 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney brought up that he'd fire Big Bird and Jim Lehrer, that was the wealthy arrogant ceo, threatening and throwing his weight around. Romney said the word binders, women said that he did not request the names of women, he's a liar.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#776157 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all a ruse, leosnana. It's meant to sound grandiose but accomplishes nothing and, in fact, does more to hurt women in the workplace because now employers have to fear frivolous lawsuits.
The only difference between pay gap is in one's chosen profession.
Women who choose professions such as nurses and teachers make less than, say, men who choose business professions. That's just the way the ball bounces.
Every statistic proves men also work longer workdays and workweeks than women.
Numerous law firm websites (some of which I posted) all say there is only a 5 cent difference in women's pay when men and women work the same professions. 5 cents isn't exactly earth shattering.
What’s the big deal with a little misogyny among friends?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#776158 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
I thought you said you were't born in the 50's?
Ward worked, June stayed home and did housework with a dress and heels on wearing an apron. She met Wally and Beaver at the door with baked cookies. Ward and June slept in twin beds!!!
I was born in the 50's and watched those shows, and that's the way it was then, my mother and most mothers stayed home, didn't drive etc. but it is not like that anymore and we're not going back.
You're last sentence about liberals insisting that you hate your neighbor is utter nonsense and a lie.
as you said there are reruns-I can watch them today. I don't want a re-run of the past 4 O'bama years.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#776160 Oct 18, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So, like gunner you're not sure of your position on whether Obama can or cannot speak without a TelePrompTer.
Correct spelling btw.
It's a brand.
That teleprompter story is old and lame and everyone uses them, Bush used it, too bad he couldn't read.

Mitt Romney Encouraged Business Owners To Advise Employees How To Vote,
Is this right? to tell employees that if you vote for the President, you'll be fired?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#776161 Oct 18, 2012
<quoted text>
What? I have never heard that phrase in my life. What kind of father tells his son "some girls rape so easy?"
some types of controllable behavior clearly expose women to a higher likelihood of unwanted sexual attention....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 71,211
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min OzRitz 49,310
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheftell 68,907
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 3 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]