Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,974)

Showing posts 719,461 - 719,480 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
America doesn't want Obamacare.
Free or otherwise.
In a June, 2012 Gallup poll, a majority of Americans were in favor of President Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you've got a business, you didn't build that"
Obamboozle.
"The military isn't important"
"I like to fire people"
"I'm not concerned about the poor"
"Let Detroit go bankrupt"
"Middle income is $200,000 to $250,000"
"I dont remember what I said but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was"
"Don't try to stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit bottom"
"Hey Ann, your lips are starting to shrivel up again. Time for some more botox injections"
"I take credit for the fact that the auto industry has come back"
"Obama says we need more firemen and policemen. I say it's time for us to cut back on government"
"Corporations are people. They are my friends"
"I'm also unemployed"
"Hey Ann, you got that dog tied up there good yet?"
"My sons are serving their country by helping me get elected"
"I could get elected if my parents were Mexican"
"47% of Americans are freeloaders"
"I'm too important to go to Vietnam"
"90% of all ER patients get free care"
"A single mother of two who works at Wal-Mart is not taking personal responsibility"
"I don't know why airplane windows don't open. That's a real problem"
"We simply canít have a setting where union teachers can support politicians"
"I would not have called that college student a slut. That's not the language I would have used"
"I have five sons. I'm used to them repeating lies over and over, hoping I'll eventually believe it"
"Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that"
ďI like the way I did it health care in Massachusetts. I didnít raise taxes, I raised fees instead"
"The answer to our illegal immigration problem is self-deportation"
"I will simplify the tax code but I don't have the time to explain how"
"I was going to suggest to you that you serve your eggs with hollandaise sauce in
hubcaps because there's no plates like chrome for the hollandaise"
"Did I mention I knew Glen Doherty? I met him at a party. Then twenty minutes later I met him again"
Glen Doherty described meeting Rmoney as "pathetic and comical".
(Fake laugh button on)..."Hah...hah...hah "...(Fake laugh button off)

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
In a June, 2012 Gallup poll, a majority of Americans were in favor of President Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Lie!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The military isn't important"
"I like to fire people"
"I'm not concerned about the poor"
"Let Detroit go bankrupt"
"Middle income is $200,000 to $250,000"
"I dont remember what I said but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was"
"Don't try to stop the foreclosure process. Let it run its course and hit bottom"
"Hey Ann, your lips are starting to shrivel up again. Time for some more botox injections"
"I take credit for the fact that the auto industry has come back"
"Obama says we need more firemen and policemen. I say it's time for us to cut back on government"
"Corporations are people. They are my friends"
"I'm also unemployed"
"Hey Ann, you got that dog tied up there good yet?"
"My sons are serving their country by helping me get elected"
"I could get elected if my parents were Mexican"
"47% of Americans are freeloaders"
"I'm too important to go to Vietnam"
"90% of all ER patients get free care"
"A single mother of two who works at Wal-Mart is not taking personal responsibility"
"I don't know why airplane windows don't open. That's a real problem"
"We simply canít have a setting where union teachers can support politicians"
"I would not have called that college student a slut. That's not the language I would have used"
"I have five sons. I'm used to them repeating lies over and over, hoping I'll eventually believe it"
"Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that"
ďI like the way I did it health care in Massachusetts. I didnít raise taxes, I raised fees instead"
"The answer to our illegal immigration problem is self-deportation"
"I will simplify the tax code but I don't have the time to explain how"
"I was going to suggest to you that you serve your eggs with hollandaise sauce in
hubcaps because there's no plates like chrome for the hollandaise"
"Did I mention I knew Glen Doherty? I met him at a party. Then twenty minutes later I met him again"
Glen Doherty described meeting Rmoney as "pathetic and comical".
(Fake laugh button on)..."Hah...hah...hah "...(Fake laugh button off)
Didn't read!
Just get used to saying "President Romney"

"Stuff's gettin better"
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

October 18, 2012
Obama, Oy Vey! American Jews Finally Have Had Enough
By Stella Paul

"Two Jews, three opinions" goes the famous joke. And every day, more of those opinions turn pro-Romney, as American Jews increasingly reject the collapsing presidency of Barack Hussein Obama.
Romney's surging poll numbers in the crucial state of Florida reflect his growing success with Bubbie Molly and her unemployed grandson Adam, who both thought their right hand would wither if it ever pulled the lever for a Republican.
The signs and portents are everywhere, beginning with the special election of a Republican in Anthony Weiner's heavily Jewish, New York congressional district one year ago.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/obama_...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gallup: Romney 51, Obama 45

http://www.newsmax.com/Newswidget/romney-lead...

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney
The way it was meant to be.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Shafted Delphi Retirees Suing Treasury, Auto Task Force
Submitted by Mark Modica on Mon, 07/25/2011

The unprecedented intrusion of the executive branch of the US government into the American auto industry when the Obama Administration orchestrated the General Motors and Chrysler bankruptcy processes is now leading to unprecedented responses...

The Delphi salaried retirees who saw their pension benefits disintegrate after the GM bankruptcy are now suing the US Treasury, the Auto Task Force, Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, and ex-Auto Task Force heads, Steve Rattner and Ron Bloom.

http://nlpc.org/stories/2011/07/25/gm-bankrup...

Nonunion Delphi Retired Employees Get Shaft in Auto Bailout
Submitted by Carl Horowitz on Thu, 12/31/2009

When the Obama administration this past spring forced the bankrupt General Motors and Chrysler Corp. into virtual public receivership, officials justified the action as crucial to the survival of the auto industry and indeed the entire economy. Yet this unprecedented action has had several downsides, one of the less heralded of which has been the sudden vulnerability of current and retired employees who don't belong to a union. Case in point: the roughly 15,000 nonunion retirees of auto parts manufacturer and former GM subsidiary Delphi Corporation on the verge of losing their pension, health insurance and life insurance benefits. These people are getting a first-hand lesson in the drawbacks of not being politically connected. That's something members of the United Auto Workers (UAW) and other auto industry-related unions don't have to worry about.

http://nlpc.org/stories/2009/12/31/federal-ta...

IF Gov Romney makes money RUNNING a business it's "evil"...

B
U
T

if obama takes pensions it's A-OK. He bailed out auto industry!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Four Ex-Members of Boston Teamsters Local Indicted for Racketeering
Submitted by Carl Horowitz on Tue, 10/16/2012 - 14:34

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters has a long history of criminal violence in getting its way. To some, the union has forsaken such behavior. But one Boston local apparently never got that memo. On September 19, four former members of Teamsters Local 82 were indicted in Boston federal court on 30 counts of racketeering, extortion, mail fraud and other crimes.

http://nlpc.org/stories/2012/10/16/four-ex-me...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

GM Bankruptcy Misrepresentations Prefaced Libya Attack Controversy
Submitted by Mark Modica on Wed, 10/10/2012 - 09:44

The 2012 election campaigns have seen accusations thrown about that both President Obama and Governor Romney have been less than honest at times. After Obama was soundly trounced in the first debate, the defense for the President's poor performance (other than Al Gore's theory that it was the high altitude) was that Mitt Romney lied. While that unsubstantiated charge might make Governor Romney an accused liar, the facts surrounding the General Motors bankruptcy process reveal that those in the Obama Administration are proven liars.

http://nlpc.org/stories/2012/10/10/was-gm-ban...

Watchdog Rejects Pelosi Explanation of Late Disclosure
Submitted by NLPC Staff on Thu, 10/13/2011 - 13:03
Paul Pelosi, husband of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, will reportedly make millions of dollars from a previously undisclosed real estate venture in Mrs. Pelosi's home state of California. Mr. Pelosi is a real estate developer and an investment banker and entered into this project with the father of the current Ambassador to Hungary, as reported by The Washington Times earlier this week. Mrs. Pelosi helped the ambassador secure her the post.
http://nlpc.org/stories/2011/10/13/watchdog-r...

Bailouts
Will Fiat/Chrysler Need Another Bailout?
http://nlpc.org/stories/2012/10/12/will-fiatc...

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So perfect in it's genius it hurts.
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The cost people will pay for President Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is not a tax. It is payment for services provided by the health care industry. You don't expect to get it for free do you?
Did court upheld Obamacare only because it was tax, if it was anything else, government can't make you buy anything. Hcare is not free now either. Why Obama took $716 billion from Medicare?
Why was 16,000 IRS agents hired? Why would you pay penalty if you don't buy Obamacare? Why is government employees exempt from this so wonderful Obamacare? S T O P!
SELL THIS OBAMACARE TO OBAMA ZOMBIES!
65% of the Americans don't want it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Wolf Blitzer after last night's debate:
"When we dig deeper into the numbers, we're seeing Romney did score points with viewers tonight.
Look at this.
58% of debate watchers say Romney would better handle the economy. 40% say President Obama would. That's issue number one.
49% say Romney would better handle health care, compared to 46% for President Obama.
We also asked who would better handle the issue of taxes. 51% say Romney; 44% say President Obama.
59% say Romney would do a better job on the deficit. 36% say President Obama would do a better job on the deficit.
*WOW*
Numbers don't lie, people do. This is the Boy Messiah's problem.
He never met a number he couldn't lie about.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
More dangerous rhetoric from the loony left.
MSNBC's Matthews likens Romney-Ryan abortion platform to 'Shariah' law
Does Chris Matthews have a High School Diploma yet or is he still trying?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
Have you seen this:
"Million Puppet March planned for pre-election in D.C."
In August they dressed up as vaginas!
And they think that rational people will take them seriously.
Those vaginas might be misidentified as being azzholes instead.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Those vaginas might be misidentified as being azzholes instead.
I wonder what they will dress up as next.......

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Romney/Ryan = perverts

"Romney and Ryan View a Woman's Body as Public Property "

Romney admits he has a Joy Book of women he drools over. Romney believes he will has endless sex when he becomes GOD.

Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan thinks that rape doesn't really exist and that women just lie. Says he doesn't believe in any kind of contraception and yet doesn't have dozens of kids.

No sex yet again this year Paul?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

"There is no debate about what the Republican presidential ticket wants to do in terms of women. It wants to control them through the vehicles of state power Ė and not just their bodies. They want to control their paychecks, their ability to be promoted, and more.

What they want is their wives at home; their girlfriends as sperm receptacles; and poor women shackled with children whom they can't afford to raise (because of a harsh, uncaring future government that will provide neither jobs nor financial support)." BF

Republiscum War on Women.
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the Democrats are clearly for the easily duped, and I'm quite sure they thank you for that - and for your vote.
How has anything changed for you, as a black person I mean, in the past three or four decades under Democrat leadership?
Unemployment in the black community is somewhere around 15%. Or is it NOT about jobs for you too but, rather, government dependency?
Just curious.
You need to do some SERIOUS research when it comes to Republicans versus Democrats and who REALLY has a nasty track record.
It's the easily duped thing again.
That's really hilarious coming from someone who's shilling for the most mendacious individual ever to seek the presidency and his equally dishonest running mate.
In Tuesday's debate he came up with a whole new lie in that he actively sought qualified women after he was elected governor and as a result of that request received "binders full of women". The group that gave him this list of women, MassGAP, made it up well before the election and presented it to him when he was elected. He never requested this information.
www.nydailynews.com/.../mitt-a-bind-weird-deb... ....
But that's only one of several falsehoods he spewed during the latest debate.
The Nation.(blog)&#8206;
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really hilarious coming from someone who's shilling for the most mendacious individual ever to seek the presidency and his equally dishonest running mate.
In Tuesday's debate he came up with a whole new lie in that he actively sought qualified women after he was elected governor and as a result of that request received "binders full of women". The group that gave him this list of women, MassGAP, made it up well before the election and presented it to him when he was elected. He never requested this information.
www.nydailynews.com/.../mitt-a-bind-weird-deb... ....
But that's only one of several falsehoods he spewed during the latest debate.
The Nation.(blog)&#8206;
Just a few of the blatent lies from our current commander and chief during the debates:

10. "I told you I would cut taxes for middle-class families, and I did. I told you Iíd cut taxes for small businesses, and I have." President Barack Obama has made this claim repeatedly during the campaign, but it is not true, as even the liberal Huffington Post acknowledges.

7. "I want to make sure our timekeepers are working here." For the third debate in a row, the Democratic candidate complained that he was not receiving as much time to speak as the Republican. And for the third debate in a row, the Obama/Biden ticket actually spoke for longer--much longer--than the Romney/Ryan ticket,

5. "You can ship jobs overseas and get tax breaks for it." We have heard the same lie for eight years from Obama. In 2004, he ran for U.S. Senate from Illinois on a promise to end such tax breaks. He did it again when he ran for President of the United States in 2008. And yet he has never done anything about it--because there are no such tax breaks.

4. "And the production is up....What youíre saying is just not true." Obama contested a claim by Romney that production of oil and gas is down on federal lands. He even accused Romney of not telling the truth. But Romney was right--exactly right, down to the percentage decline.

1. "He did call it an act of terror." The worst untruth told by a moderator in presidential history. Candy Crowley's intervention in favor of Obama caused the president's cheering section to burst into applause, in violation of the rules, and there was little that Romney could say in response. But she was wrong--Obama's reference to "acts of terror" in his Sep. 12 statement was in a general, abstract sense, and came long after he had described the 9/11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic missions as demonstrations against an anti-Islamic video. Even Crowley seemed to realize what she had done: it wasn't long before she walked back her own comment.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 719,461 - 719,480 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••