Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,973)

Showing posts 719,441 - 719,460 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Did, Carol. Sorry for the attacks targeting you.
I missed this before. I will report also. Just FYI, don't respond to his posts, when he gets banned all of his posts will be removed, but if you have responded to them the will still appear as part of your posts.
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Did, Carol. Sorry for the attacks targeting you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, DON' BE SORRY, HONEY, THAT WHAT YOU CHRISTIANS DO: MARTYR YOUSELVES. SO, UM, WHAT YOU BET CAROL IS DOWN ON HER KNEES CRYIN' AT THE SIDE OF HER LONELY BED?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I would hope the candidates could be discussed instead of looking for others (moderators, etc) to blame for poor showing
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed this before. I will report also. Just FYI, don't respond to his posts, when he gets banned all of his posts will be removed, but if you have responded to them the will still appear as part of your posts.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU MEAN... LIKE THIS...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an indisputable fact that children are better off when they have two parents involved in their lives. Studies show that a critical factor in healthy emotional development is the amount of contact that children have with both parents.
A two-parent home is the ideal but even close interaction with both parents in a divorce is crucial.
Robert Bauserman, PhD, of the Baltimore Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, reviewed 33 studies that examined 1,846 sole-custody and 814 joint-custody children. Bauserman found that children in joint-custody arrangements had fewer behavioral and emotional problems, higher self-esteem and better family relationships and school performance compared with those in sole-custody situations. The contact with both parents, he argues, is the key ingredient in kids' adjustment, he said.
There are always exceptions but it doesn't change the statistics.
Too many children today don't even know who their father is.
Carol, as filtered and as biased as your thinking is. What Romney was saying is no different than racial profiling. A single working woman that has to raise a family on her own can usually do a whole lot better job than a two parent family where either one is a drug addict or drunk or both. Steve Jobs was an adopted child whose mother had to give him up while attending school. You might care to look up some of the other great Americans who were raised the same way.
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

IT HARD TO BAN THE DEBIL, HE INSIDE ALL OF YOU... IN HIS WAY. SIDES, ENOUGH MONEY, AN' YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WAN'. AIN'T THAT RIGHT? WELL, AIN'T IT, PUNK?
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

CNN poll of debate watchers: Did O offer a clear plan for solving country problems? Yes 38%; No 61%.
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Candy said well once you go Black,you cant tell
the fkg truth no mo!! Lefty biased Media Skank!

Candy locked herself in her hotel room after
ordering 24 Krispy Kremes,Plus a Gallon of her
Favorite Jacked Up Daniels..Leaving a do not
disturb sign,saying leave me the fk alone I
will be Crucified for lying tomorrow......
Bwwaaaahhhhhh...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU MEAN... LIKE THIS...
It's easy to report under all of your names. Thanks for playing. When you get banned all your posts will disappear,

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that would be the same cloth as you shit-stained caftan, huh?
...mmmm....naw...it's the same cloth that the neighborhood kids used to make that burqua they'd shove over your head when they got horny for sheepbutt. Remember?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

President Peace Prize is firing up his drones.

Look out, Libya. The O is in high campaign mode.

This means a few civilians just may be collaterally damaged.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
President Peace Prize is firing up his drones.
Look out, Libya. The O is in high campaign mode.
This means a few civilians just may be collaterally damaged.
One picture is worth a thousand words.

One drone is worth 20 million votes.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Romney lost:
Mitt's quotes o the night:
Libya.......lost in the woods! "He did?" "He said that?" "Well ok......"
"They brought in women in binders." <----- WTF!
"Yes. I did change my mind."
Flip flop!
When ABJECT FAILURE Obama "flip flops", you lying liberal losers call it "evolved".

Your hypocrisy is noted.

How is our economy?

How are the unemployed?

How is our $16,000,000,000,000 debt?

How is our deficit?

What specific program has Obama introduced in the last 4 years that caused any positive economic gain for the USA?

But, you go ahead and laugh at someone that can save America from pathetic liberalism while you cling to a sinking ship!

Typical liberal.

Even rats get off a sinking ship, but not the liberals.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Willard wrote:
BET YOU $10,000 WHITE BOY...
More liberal racism.

Typical liberal that supports ABJECT FAILURE Obama.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah is hiding behind semantics and should be shamed for it. Candy Crowley is a suckass Liberal Agent.
At 7:22 a.m. ET the day after the attack, President Obama issued the following statement:
"I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.
While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants."
That last paragraph alludes to the stupid movie excuse that we've all grown sick & tired of hearing from him.
And then the entire Administration starts acting as stupid as Hell:
Sept 16th - ABC News - Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated: http://tinyurl.com/8dbyjnq
Sep 27th -ABC News - Some Administration Officials Were Concerned About Initial White House Push Blaming Benghazi Attack on Mob, Video*: http://tinyurl.com/9kqn6b6
Set 28th - NY Times - Shifting Reports on Libya Killings May Cost Obama: http://tinyurl.com/8hfnzkg
So the day after the event, the Jerk-In-Chief says that an angry mob attacked the Benghazi Consulate. He didn't call it an organized terrorist attack. He just talked about that stupid movie and the angry Allah-Freak crowd that was upset over it. He stuck to this story for two weeks.
Now he claims he that called it a terrorist attack way back then. Sure, Mr. Jerk. And then you started calling it a mob attack the day after that and for the next two weeks.
Candy Crowley agreed with him on national TV. Like the Leftist moderators before her, she performed her propaganda ploys well and then shorted Mitt Romney of 4 minutes by interrupting him.
This election is not just about poor leadership but wholesale Liberal Media collusion and propaganda. We can't vote out Liberal MSM but we can rid the country of the Boy Messiah and replace him with leadership.
Obama tells so many lies that he can't keep track of them. Not that he worries terribly about it. He won't lose sleep over being a pathological liar what with so many acolytes scurrying around making him feel entitled to be as much of an ass as he pleases.

Obama's win was only in the minds of the seriously self-deluded. Any debater who needs the moderator to sabotage his opponent is the obvious mental deficient of the two.

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar." - Abraham Lincoln

I promise you that there is something very stinky in the State of Denmark regarding the embassy attack. Hilary is responsible for the security for all U.S. embassies on foreign soil, but the ambassadors report directly to the president with whatever they feel is important for him to hear. Her finally admitting responsibility, now, is only to ensure Obama's re-election and her continued romp in the White House. It galls her no end to take the bullet for the CIC but she loves the status of SOS. After all, if something happens to the POS and VP she gets to play president like she's always wanted.

Sorry about the ramble, but something doesn't smell right. I've learned from experience that many times what appears to be only coincidence turns out to be the result of purposeful intent. The Benghazi embassy was in far too volatile an area for Hilary to allow for a minimum of security. I refuse to believe a woman as canny as her, who has now spent 12 years in the White House, could be that casual about guarding the security of a U.S. diplomat. Puhleeze.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Stupid Topix ate my post...again.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
One picture is worth a thousand words.
One drone is worth 20 million votes.
I thought it was funny when Obama accused Romney of being involved in producing drones for the Chinese government to "spy on its own people" when Obama has already ok'd using drones to spy on U.S. citizens on American soil. What a fooking hypocrite.
PDUPONT

Agawam, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada is friendly to the United States, idiot. That makes a huge difference.
Well, that was true until Obama and the Democrats enacted a law in 2009 that placed strict controls on the Canada - US border. And that's the reason the Prime Minister of Canada looked like he wanted to strangle Obama in the photo op after their meeting in 2009.
Imagine that. Obama and the Democrats seal the border with Canada and erase the border with Mexico.
Hey stupid! The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative was enacted in 2008 and signed into law by George W. Bush and in fact includes Mexico. Are you an idiot or just a goddamned liar?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL SLIP GUNNER'S CHINOS DOWN AN' ENTER HIM HARSHLY FROM BEHIND. GUNNER SCREAM AN' SCREAM BUT THE NEIGHBOR'S IGNORE HIM CAUSE HE A REPUBLICAN IN CONNECTICUT AN' WHO NEEDS THOSE?
I see Ted Kennedy and Bawney Fwank's love child finally hatched. Gee, it musta stunk somethin' awful germinatin' in Frank's oven with all the other toxic waste.

...gag...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 719,441 - 719,460 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Sublime1 96,396
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min ritedownthemiddle 43,185
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min LRS 167,751
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance