Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#775782 Oct 18, 2012
"There is no debate about what the Republican presidential ticket wants to do in terms of women. It wants to control them through the vehicles of state power – and not just their bodies. They want to control their paychecks, their ability to be promoted, and more.

What they want is their wives at home; their girlfriends as sperm receptacles; and poor women shackled with children whom they can't afford to raise (because of a harsh, uncaring future government that will provide neither jobs nor financial support)." BF

Republiscum War on Women.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#775783 Oct 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the Democrats are clearly for the easily duped, and I'm quite sure they thank you for that - and for your vote.
How has anything changed for you, as a black person I mean, in the past three or four decades under Democrat leadership?
Unemployment in the black community is somewhere around 15%. Or is it NOT about jobs for you too but, rather, government dependency?
Just curious.
You need to do some SERIOUS research when it comes to Republicans versus Democrats and who REALLY has a nasty track record.
It's the easily duped thing again.
That's really hilarious coming from someone who's shilling for the most mendacious individual ever to seek the presidency and his equally dishonest running mate.
In Tuesday's debate he came up with a whole new lie in that he actively sought qualified women after he was elected governor and as a result of that request received "binders full of women". The group that gave him this list of women, MassGAP, made it up well before the election and presented it to him when he was elected. He never requested this information.
www.nydailynews.com/.../mitt-a-bind-weird-deb... ....
But that's only one of several falsehoods he spewed during the latest debate.
The Nation.(blog)&#8206;

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#775784 Oct 18, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really hilarious coming from someone who's shilling for the most mendacious individual ever to seek the presidency and his equally dishonest running mate.
In Tuesday's debate he came up with a whole new lie in that he actively sought qualified women after he was elected governor and as a result of that request received "binders full of women". The group that gave him this list of women, MassGAP, made it up well before the election and presented it to him when he was elected. He never requested this information.
The Nation.(blog)&#8206;
Just a few of the blatent lies from our current commander and chief during the debates:

10. "I told you I would cut taxes for middle-class families, and I did. I told you I’d cut taxes for small businesses, and I have." President Barack Obama has made this claim repeatedly during the campaign, but it is not true, as even the liberal Huffington Post acknowledges.

7. "I want to make sure our timekeepers are working here." For the third debate in a row, the Democratic candidate complained that he was not receiving as much time to speak as the Republican. And for the third debate in a row, the Obama/Biden ticket actually spoke for longer--much longer--than the Romney/Ryan ticket,

5. "You can ship jobs overseas and get tax breaks for it." We have heard the same lie for eight years from Obama. In 2004, he ran for U.S. Senate from Illinois on a promise to end such tax breaks. He did it again when he ran for President of the United States in 2008. And yet he has never done anything about it--because there are no such tax breaks.

4. "And the production is up....What you’re saying is just not true." Obama contested a claim by Romney that production of oil and gas is down on federal lands. He even accused Romney of not telling the truth. But Romney was right--exactly right, down to the percentage decline.

1. "He did call it an act of terror." The worst untruth told by a moderator in presidential history. Candy Crowley's intervention in favor of Obama caused the president's cheering section to burst into applause, in violation of the rules, and there was little that Romney could say in response. But she was wrong--Obama's reference to "acts of terror" in his Sep. 12 statement was in a general, abstract sense, and came long after he had described the 9/11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic missions as demonstrations against an anti-Islamic video. Even Crowley seemed to realize what she had done: it wasn't long before she walked back her own comment.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#775785 Oct 18, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nation.(blog)&#8206;
Mitt Romney’s second-in-command when he was governor of Massachusetts and a coalition of women's groups rallied Wednesday behind the Republican presidential nominee in the face of a rapidly expanding Internet phenomenon poking fun at his "binders full of women."

The supporters said Romney, indeed, asked for and received binders with names of potential female candidates for high-level posts -- backing up his claim in Tuesday night's debate that as governor he had reached out to women's groups because he was dissatisfied with the mostly male applicants for jobs in his administration.

Kerry Healey, Romney’s former lieutenant governor, said 10 of the 20 top positions in the administration were filled by women -- more than any other state in the nation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/17/wo...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#775786 Oct 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
"There is no debate about what the Republican presidential ticket wants to do in terms of women. It wants to control them through the vehicles of state power – and not just their bodies. They want to control their paychecks, their ability to be promoted, and more.
What they want is their wives at home; their girlfriends as sperm receptacles; and poor women shackled with children whom they can't afford to raise (because of a harsh, uncaring future government that will provide neither jobs nor financial support)." BF
Republiscum War on Women.
Are you going to dress up as a vagina for Holloween?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#775787 Oct 18, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nation.(blog)&#8206;
First they dressed up as vaginas, then they dressed up as Big Bird, maybe next they will dress up as binders.

Loike Obama said: "If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#775788 Oct 18, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nation.(blog)&#8206;
You must be confused again idiot. Carol would never support Obama, nor would she be a shill like you.

You must have a garbage job where you have to bet up so early. Maybe you commute a long way because you can't find a job closer? How's that Hopey, Changey going? I loved it when Connecticut started taxing out of state workers as a lot of you lugnuts come here for jobs you can't find in your long-time Democrat/Libtard state.

Your dark side is the side of lies & division. Stop being a liar and an idiot. Then learn how to post a link. Your:)&#8206;
is not valid, moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#775789 Oct 18, 2012
President Obama halted (Sherman's march to Atlanta) now it is on to victory. President Obama will take the high ground in final debate battle. Romneys
Binder-gate has done serious harm to his campaign among female voters.
Obama Biden 2012
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#775790 Oct 18, 2012
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few of the blatent lies from our current commander and chief during the debates:
10. "I told you I would cut taxes for middle-class families, and I did. I told you I’d cut taxes for small businesses, and I have." President Barack Obama has made this claim repeatedly during the campaign, but it is not true, as even the liberal Huffington Post acknowledges.
7. "I want to make sure our timekeepers are working here." For the third debate in a row, the Democratic candidate complained that he was not receiving as much time to speak as the Republican. And for the third debate in a row, the Obama/Biden ticket actually spoke for longer--much longer--than the Romney/Ryan ticket,
5. "You can ship jobs overseas and get tax breaks for it." We have heard the same lie for eight years from Obama. In 2004, he ran for U.S. Senate from Illinois on a promise to end such tax breaks. He did it again when he ran for President of the United States in 2008. And yet he has never done anything about it--because there are no such tax breaks.
4. "And the production is up....What you’re saying is just not true." Obama contested a claim by Romney that production of oil and gas is down on federal lands. He even accused Romney of not telling the truth. But Romney was right--exactly right, down to the percentage decline.
1. "He did call it an act of terror." The worst untruth told by a moderator in presidential history. Candy Crowley's intervention in favor of Obama caused the president's cheering section to burst into applause, in violation of the rules, and there was little that Romney could say in response. But she was wrong--Obama's reference to "acts of terror" in his Sep. 12 statement was in a general, abstract sense, and came long after he had described the 9/11 attacks on U.S. diplomatic missions as demonstrations against an anti-Islamic video. Even Crowley seemed to realize what she had done: it wasn't long before she walked back her own comment.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
God are you a boring fool. Typical Obama voter.
B HUSSEIN OBammy

Brooklyn, NY

#775792 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
First they dressed up as vaginas, then they dressed up as Big Bird, maybe next they will dress up as binders.
Loike Obama said: "If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things."
If I had a son, he'd look just like the terrorist who tried to blow up the Federal Reserve building in Manhattan yesterday.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#775793 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe they could dress like you,A Douch Bag with your wife the Ass Licker.Then you would never have to introduce yourselves again. Everyone would know your Republicans

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#775795 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to dress up as a vagina for Holloween?
closet homosexual????It's OK you can become human, come out, vote Democratic, We will take care of that phobia you have.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#775796 Oct 18, 2012
B HUSSEIN OBammy wrote:
<quoted text>If I had a son, he'd look just like the terrorist who tried to blow up the Federal Reserve building in Manhattan yesterday.
I you had a son he would tapping his foot in a mens room stall and begging for change at the bus station...Just like his poor old racist daddy...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#775797 Oct 18, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
God are you a boring fool. Typical Obama voter.
You're obviously an idiot as I am not an Obama supporter which is why I posted the lies Obama can be credited for during the debate.

How's that public school education working for you.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#775798 Oct 18, 2012
Call the conservative hotline: 1-800-WHINE.

GOP

G---- GLUTTONOUS

O----- OLD

P---- PIGS

All the negative judgments gives me more satisfaction than praise, It smacks of your stupidity and jealousy ....

Thank you Teafools
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#775799 Oct 18, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
President Obama halted (Sherman's march to Atlanta) now it is on to victory. President Obama will take the high ground in final debate battle. Romneys
Binder-gate has done serious harm to his campaign among female voters.
Obama Biden 2012
Liar , female voters are backing Mr. Romney in droves ,obama has a real opponent this time and the gloves are off and then there is that 4 year record[ or lack of } he has to run on , see ya Nov.6 .
fred

Milford, CT

#775800 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
GOP
G---- GLUTTONOUS
O----- OLD
P---- PIGS
All the negative judgments gives me more satisfaction than praise, It smacks of your stupidity and jealousy ....
Thank you Teafools
We Tea Partiers hate you Kenyan commie occupier hoodie mau mau scum twice as much.

President Romeny is going to put you on a tube to float back to Haiti f-ed up. fred will wave his middle finger as you go.
KetchupFreedomRi ghts

Somerset, KY

#775801 Oct 18, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Close, but no... Obama speaks crap consistently. Grossly true.
The czar regime will take it's place in Hisotry--as Communism in action.

WTH.

Denying PAYING US citizens the RIGHT to eat PAID for (NOT government supplied) ketchup for lunch!!!

Who do these people think they are--trying to tell people what they can and cannot purchase with their OWN PAID for meals, while they scarf up steak and potatoes ? Hypocrites!

Looking FORWARD-to the day the regime HAS to "hit the roads" BACK to chitcargo (and it IS coming!) where they'll have to stoop to regimishly deny ketchup to no one else but themselves!!!!!!!!

DOWN with the Ketchup NAZI, robbinghoodieTic regime!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Freedom FOR America again!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#775802 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Wolf Blitzer after last night's debate:
"When we dig deeper into the numbers, we're seeing Romney did score points with viewers tonight.
Look at this.
58% of debate watchers say Romney would better handle the economy. 40% say President Obama would. That's issue number one.
49% say Romney would better handle health care, compared to 46% for President Obama.
We also asked who would better handle the issue of taxes. 51% say Romney; 44% say President Obama.
59% say Romney would do a better job on the deficit. 36% say President Obama would do a better job on the deficit.
*WOW*
No wonder all the libtards disappeared!
KetchupFreedomRi ghts

Somerset, KY

#775803 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
GOP
G---- GLUTTONOUS
O----- OLD
P---- PIGS
Thank you Teafools
LOVE the new ANTI ketchup-regime cd's going out to 350k undecided voters!

GO TEA PARTY!!(Getting better every day!)

Taking the Constitution BACK from the hypocrites of Ketchup Nazis fweeriders REGIME!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Ketchup for everybody-not PUNISH the PAYERS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min truth-facts 46,595
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 min NevadaBob 1,922
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 min animaniactoo 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min cheluzal 98,213
Amy 9-16 13 min Kuuipo 26
get a rid of the scotch brite ad 1 hr AD HATER 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,980
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••