Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
719,421 - 719,440 of 1,083,777 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
notlocal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

No one should have ever know what unit killed Bin laden. Two months after Obama and Biden bragged about it, a helicopter carrying 20 members of Seal 6, 20 other military members and a service dog was shot out of the sky and all aboard were killed.

After Biden chanted in Charolette, the last week of August, "GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead"...they waited till 9/11 and killed four Americans in Libya. The protestors all over the middle east were chanting "Obama! We are Bin Laden!"

Maybe there was a reason GW Bush did not kill Bin Laden, if it was going to cost American lives?

And nothing is being done to free the Pakastani doctor who helped with intelligence.

Yes, Obama keeps sending money to the Muslim Brotherhood president of Eqypt. The Friday after the 9/11/12 protests, Obama ordered a wire transfer of $450 Million, that's a 1/2 Billion, to be sent to Eqypt. Kay Granger, a member of the subcommittee for foreign affairs noted it and informed congressmen still in the building and they 'put it on hold for now.'

Obama's arrogance is astounding.

The rumor is that Obama and his people arranged the Benghazi attack, but it was to be a hostage situation and he would 'rescue' the ambassador and others right before Nov. 1. But the terrorists got carried away and killed them. I didn't believe it. But after 6 weeks of mixed up stories and new details, I'm beginning to wonder.

And why is Hillary in exile?
American Lady wrote:
U.S. Spies Blast Obama In Web Video: Dishonorable Disclosures
Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund: Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage. Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration and other government officials have undermined the success of our Intelligence and Special Operations forces and put future missions and personnel at risk.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/0...
Thanks dem, for reminding me ;-)
==========
OPSEC wants Obama administration to shut the 'bleep' up: Video goes viral
The Pakistani doctor who was working with our troops to help find Bin Laden is now serving 33 years in prison.
http://www.examiner.com/article/opsec-wants-o...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Wisconsin is now a tie!
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

...they were chanting...Obama, Obama, we are all Osama ...

Maybe Hillary left country so she don't have to be questioned just before the elections...

If Obama is re-elected, it is going to be disaster for America. His healthcare is the largest tax increase in the American history!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

From the Desk of:
L. Brent Bozell III, Founder and President
Media Research Center

October 17th, 2012

Last night, in what was the most stunning and disgraceful single example of moderator malpractice in the history of presidential debates, CNN's Candy Crowley allowed Barack Obama to lie to the American people about his administration's Libya cover-up.

Even worse, she then validated this lie of extraordinary magnitude by certifying it as honest and by attacking Mitt Romney when he pressed the president on his administration's cover-up.

Crowley robbed tens of millions of Americans of the truth on national primetime television. Real journalists – who were fed the Obama Administration's Libya lies for two weeks – should be furious.

Crowley was solely responsible for choosing the questions, meaning that it was her decision that there be only one question about Libya and nothing about anything else dealing with foreign policy.

Her question selection process was typically left wing. Going into Tuesday night's debate, the Media Research Center has documented that since 1992, moderators have called upon voters with a liberal agenda twice as often as those with a conservative agenda.

The citizens selected by Crowley matched that tilt exactly, with six pro-Obama/liberal-themed questions, vs. three pro-Romney questions, and two others scored as neutral.

Crowley was an utter disaster last night, and was, by far, the worst moderator of the 2012 election.

The Libya cover-up continues, and the national news media need to start asking some tough questions – including questions about one of their own.

If Obama was correct that on Day 1 he said it was a terrorist attack, why did his UN ambassador say on five different national interviews that it was a YouTube video that was responsible, and who put her up to it? If he saw this as a terrorist attack from the very beginning, why did the president himself blame it on a video six times during a UN speech?

Why has he made the statement so many times, as has Hillary Clinton, as has Jay Carney, as have others?

And why did Candy Crowley validate this lie?

If the national media don't start asking these questions soon, they also will be guilty of enabling a massive cover-up.

Bulletin: The national news media is asking these questions and have been hashing it over all day.

==========

From another forum
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
More dangerous rhetoric from the loony left.
MSNBC's Matthews likens Romney-Ryan abortion platform to 'Shariah' law
Matthews also said it was unconstitutional for Romney to interrupt the POTUS.

Anyone watching his show is getting a boat load of misinformation.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dead end minimum wage jobs with no benefits.
Names such as “factcheck.org” are penned to convey the impression of designating impartial organizations solely dedicated to verifying and certifying the validity of assertions made by independent third parties.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthews also said it was unconstitutional for Romney to interrupt the POTUS.
Anyone watching his show is getting a boat load of misinformation.
Thank goodness there's only about 47 of them.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not clear on what your point is.
Could you please be a lot more graphic?
:>
q:
No.
:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

notlocal wrote:
No one should have ever know what unit killed Bin laden. Two months after Obama and Biden bragged about it, a helicopter carrying 20 members of Seal 6, 20 other military members and a service dog was shot out of the sky and all aboard were killed.
After Biden chanted in Charolette, the last week of August, "GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead"...they waited till 9/11 and killed four Americans in Libya. The protestors all over the middle east were chanting "Obama! We are Bin Laden!"
Maybe there was a reason GW Bush did not kill Bin Laden, if it was going to cost American lives?
And nothing is being done to free the Pakastani doctor who helped with intelligence.
Yes, Obama keeps sending money to the Muslim Brotherhood president of Eqypt. The Friday after the 9/11/12 protests, Obama ordered a wire transfer of $450 Million, that's a 1/2 Billion, to be sent to Eqypt. Kay Granger, a member of the subcommittee for foreign affairs noted it and informed congressmen still in the building and they 'put it on hold for now.'
Obama's arrogance is astounding.
The rumor is that Obama and his people arranged the Benghazi attack, but it was to be a hostage situation and he would 'rescue' the ambassador and others right before Nov. 1. But the terrorists got carried away and killed them. I didn't believe it. But after 6 weeks of mixed up stories and new details, I'm beginning to wonder.
And why is Hillary in exile?
<quoted text>
I agree! Things like that should be kept secret. Classified if you will. WHY were so many pros on one flight? Anything he does is questionable to me from now on! I do NOT trust any of them... I believe Bush had his reasons of not killing him, or he may have already been dead, of natural causes, that has been rumored also.

Don't know about Hilary. Maybe tying up loose ends?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

"I understand that I can get this country on track again. We don't have to settle for what we're going through. We don't have to settle for gasoline at four bucks. We don't have to settle for unemployment at a chronically high level. We don't have to settle for 47 million people on food stamps. We don't have to settle for 50 percent of kids coming out of college not able to get work. We don't have to settle for 23 million people struggling to find a good job.

Mitt Romney.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

" I think you know better. I think you know that these last four years haven't been so good as the president just described and that you don't feel like your confident that the next four years are going to be much better either.

I can tell you that if you were to elect President Obama, you know what you're going to get. You're going to get a repeat of the last four years. We just can't afford four more years like the last four years.

He said that by now we'd have unemployment at 5.4 percent. The difference between where it is and 5.4 percent is 9 million Americans without work.

I wasn't the one that said 5.4 percent. This was the president's plan. Didn't get there.

He said he would have by now put forward a plan to reform Medicare and Social Security, because he pointed out they're on the road to bankruptcy. He would reform them. He'd get that done. He hasn't even made a proposal on either one.

He said in his first year he'd put out an immigration plan that would deal with our immigration challenges. Didn't even file it.

This is a president who has not been able to do what he said he'd do. He said that he'd cut in half the deficit. He hasn't done that either. In fact, he doubled it. He said that by now middle-income families would have a reduction in their health insurance premiums by $2,500 a year. It's gone up by $2,500 a year. And if Obamacare is passed, or implemented -- it's already been passed -- if it's implemented fully, it'll be another $2,500 on top.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

"The middle class is getting crushed under the policies of a president who has not understood what it takes to get the economy working again. He keeps saying, "Look, I've created 5 million jobs." That's after losing 5 million jobs. The entire record is such that the unemployment has not been reduced in this country. The unemployment, the number of people who are still looking for work, is still 23 million Americans.

There are more people in poverty, one out of six people in poverty.

How about food stamps? When he took office, 32 million people were on food stamps. Today, 47 million people are on food stamps. How about the growth of the economy? It's growing more slowly this year than last year, and more slowly last year than the year before.

The president wants to do well. I understand. But the policies he's put in place from Obamacare to Dodd-Frank to his tax policies to his regulatory policies, these policies combined have not let this economy take off and grow like it could have.

You might say, "Well, you got an example of one that worked better?" Yeah, in the Reagan recession where unemployment hit 10.8 percent, between that period -- the end of that recession and the equivalent of time to today, Ronald Reagan's recovery created twice as many jobs as this president's recovery. Five million jobs doesn't even keep up with our population growth. And the only reason the unemployment rate seems a little lower today is because of all the people that have dropped out of the workforce.

The president has tried, but his policies haven't worked. He's great as a -- as a -- as a speaker and describing his plans and his vision. That's wonderful, except we have a record to look at. And that record shows he just hasn't been able to cut the deficit, to put in place reforms for Medicare and Social Security to preserve them, to get us the rising incomes we need. Median income is down $4,300 a family and 23 million Americans out of work. That's what this election is about. It's about who can get the middle class in this country a bright and prosperous future and assure our kids the kind of hope and optimism they deserve.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Have you seen this:

"Million Puppet March planned for pre-election in D.C."

In August they dressed up as vaginas!

And they think that rational people will take them seriously.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Liberals still believe Obama can slash the deficit by taxing the wealthy!
If rich people like Rmoney would pay their fair share instead of depositing their wealth in offshore tax havens, the deficit could be slashed.
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - MAKING THE RICH PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
"I understand that I can get this country on track again. We don't have to settle for what we're going through. We don't have to settle for gasoline at four bucks. We don't have to settle for unemployment at a chronically high level. We don't have to settle for 47 million people on food stamps. We don't have to settle for 50 percent of kids coming out of college not able to get work. We don't have to settle for 23 million people struggling to find a good job.
Mitt Romney.
"I felt like I was to important to go to Vietnam" - Mitt Rmoney
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama bad for America wrote:
...they were chanting...Obama, Obama, we are all Osama ...
Maybe Hillary left country so she don't have to be questioned just before the elections...
If Obama is re-elected, it is going to be disaster for America. His healthcare is the largest tax increase in the American history!
The cost people will pay for President Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is not a tax. It is payment for services provided by the health care industry. You don't expect to get it for free do you?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I felt like I was to important to go to Vietnam" - Mitt Rmoney
"If you've got a business, you didn't build that"

Obamboozle.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The cost people will pay for President Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is not a tax. It is payment for services provided by the health care industry. You don't expect to get it for free do you?
America doesn't want Obamacare.
Free or otherwise.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Andrea Mitchell Defends Obama By Saying Ambassador Stevens’s Death Was His Own Damn Stupid, Reckless Fault

Andrea Mitchell and Ambassador Dennis Ross, who is also MSNBC’s foreign policy analyst, asked if US Ambassador Chris Stevens was to blame for the lack of security that lead to his murder.

http://patdollard.com/2012/10/msnbc-was-ambas...

Christine Soileau • 10 days ago &#8722;
Here we ago...MSNBC reporting everything but the facts. Christopher Stevens reported his concerns 48 hours before the attack and asked for more armed security....the Obama administration denied his request knowing fully well that his suspicions were not unwarranted.
Linda • 4 days ago &#8722;
YOU mitchell ARE A LIAR! OBAMA is RESPONSIBLE, for the Ambassador's MURDER. OBAMA MADE THE VIDEO, OBAMA did NOT give Extra SECURITY,and Obama should be taken OUT of AMERICA'S WhiteHouse in Handcuffs and Chains for MURDER. It made me SICK, to see BIDEN laughing about such SERIOUS matters.OBAMA, BIDEN, Hillary, ALL should be sitting in a Federal Prison Right NOW!!! AND, michelle for assessary to MURDER, and FRAUD.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Virginia Beach gonna be when Obama cuts the military by six BILLION? What about Chesapeake and Norfolk. Colonna's Shipyard will probably have massive lay offs or close. No more military spending in VA Beach.
Romney want to built 3 new subs. I have four children in Virginia Beach. Your unemployment hasn't been too bad. Watch out for it.
And Obama will close down your coal mines. He has a ware on coal. Keep us tied to the mideast.
patdollard.com/2012/10/watch/miners-fight-bac...
We are homeport to the East coast carrier fleet all the Navy's F-18's and the Seals. They just rebuilt the practice landing field that's nearby. None of the carriers or planes or Seals are going anywhere. There will always be plenty of military spending. We don't have coal mines here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 11 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 13 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 1 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs