Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#775837 Oct 18, 2012
Mitt Romney’s campaign was unable to produce a clear answer after the debate on whether he supports the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, a recurring problem that goes back months. After the law was a main focus in Tuesday’s presidential debate, the specificity gap on Ledbetter between President Obama — who signed the law as one of his first acts as president — and Romney became almost comically pronounced.

Romney adviser Ed Gillespie told the Huffington Post after the debate that Romney opposed the passage of the bill, but would not repeal it.

A day later, he said something completely different to TPM.

“I was wrong when I said last night Governor Romney opposed the Lily Ledbetter act,” Gillespie said in a statement.“He never weighed in on it. As President, he would not seek to repeal it.”

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/rom...

Does Valerie Jarrett's twin work for Mitt?
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#775838 Oct 18, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Republicans!
How's your pro death candidate doing?

"Day one, Affordable Care Act, it's gone"
"Day one, Planned Parenthood, it's finished"
Said it on video!

For all to see and see and see and see.....

Not too bright that Mitt Romney lying POS!!!
His plans cause deaths! In the USA!
Women back to a back alley?
The pregnancy is over anyway! But now you dipppppschittts want the woman's life in danger?
America will never go for it. You are done.

You old snotty doouucchheee baggggs will not live long enough to ever see a republican president get elected.
The USA citizens have had it with Mitt Romney and all of you.

Imagine Mitt's greed for a moment: "My tax rate should be zero." He only pays 14% now!
Makes $57,000 per day! And demands a zero tax rate. During the debate! In front of all citizens!

His social plans are a crime against humanity, his tax plan is a display of pure greed.

You bozo's are done!
Last time elected they caused the deaths of 1.5 million in Iraq? Wow! That is a lot of bodies!
neanderthal

Euless, TX

#775839 Oct 18, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You bad for AMERICAN, cave man!
Mitt Romney: bring in more foreigners on visa if they have advanced degrees!!
Just like a greedy Ceo!!!
Citizens can't find good jobs,
so they bring in foreigners to work for less money!!
And screw the citizen already here!!
Reverse off shoring -- any jobs left here go to foreigners?
Mitt Romney one greedy lying azzzzzwipe!
You! <----- CAVEMAN.
Someone say 'caveman'?

Hairy, unable to control any body functions without Obama, and Liberal is no way to go through life.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#775840 Oct 18, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
What medical degree have you confirmed? Mittens seems to think the Emergency Room should be the new "Doc in a Box." And you will be in the line of entitled complainers when you have to wait more than 15 minutes to see the physician for your neck pain rated at 10 out of 10 than you've had for two weeks. Oh, and that doctor you see? He will be an international fourth year resident because there are not enough student loans or incentives available for American students to attend medical school. Unless, of course, you are lucky enough to come under my care. Looking forward to treating you. I have a pocket full of Kentucky Jelly just for your exam....
35 million in the United States must walk around with a 10 out of 10 because that's how many are addicted to Oxycotin-does that seem probable to you?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#775841 Oct 18, 2012
President Starky wrote:
"The middle class is getting crushed under the policies of a president who has not understood what it takes to get the economy working again. He keeps saying, "Look, I've created 5 million jobs." That's after losing 5 million jobs. The entire record is such that the unemployment has not been reduced in this country. The unemployment, the number of people who are still looking for work, is still 23 million Americans.
There are more people in poverty, one out of six people in poverty.
How about food stamps? When he took office, 32 million people were on food stamps. Today, 47 million people are on food stamps. How about the growth of the economy? It's growing more slowly this year than last year, and more slowly last year than the year before.
The president wants to do well. I understand. But the policies he's put in place from Obamacare to Dodd-Frank to his tax policies to his regulatory policies, these policies combined have not let this economy take off and grow like it could have.
You might say, "Well, you got an example of one that worked better?" Yeah, in the Reagan recession where unemployment hit 10.8 percent, between that period -- the end of that recession and the equivalent of time to today, Ronald Reagan's recovery created twice as many jobs as this president's recovery. Five million jobs doesn't even keep up with our population growth. And the only reason the unemployment rate seems a little lower today is because of all the people that have dropped out of the workforce.
The president has tried, but his policies haven't worked. He's great as a -- as a -- as a speaker and describing his plans and his vision. That's wonderful, except we have a record to look at. And that record shows he just hasn't been able to cut the deficit, to put in place reforms for Medicare and Social Security to preserve them, to get us the rising incomes we need. Median income is down $4,300 a family and 23 million Americans out of work. That's what this election is about. It's about who can get the middle class in this country a bright and prosperous future and assure our kids the kind of hope and optimism they deserve.
I'm glad you brought up that lie.

Obama did not lose 5 million jobs. The recession did.

From the first month in office, Obama lowered the monthly job losses & took them from 750,000 to zero. In basically 10 months.

During that time frame people lost jobs. It was pathetic, dishonest, and an outright blatant lie for Romney to blame those on Obama.

It shows what a liar Romney is.

4 years ago,. McCain ran on "I know how to win wars" & now we have Romney claiming he knows how to create jobs.

The exact same claim he made when he ran for governor of Massachusetts. They believed him. Over his term, the state lost 40,000 jobs & was 47th in job creation.

fred

Milford, CT

#775842 Oct 18, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Mitt Romney’s campaign was unable to produce a clear answer after the debate on whether he supports the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, a recurring problem that goes back months. After the law was a main focus in Tuesday’s presidential debate, the specificity gap on Ledbetter between President Obama — who signed the law as one of his first acts as president — and Romney became almost comically pronounced.
Romney adviser Ed Gillespie told the Huffington Post after the debate that Romney opposed the passage of the bill, but would not repeal it.
A day later, he said something completely different to TPM.
“I was wrong when I said last night Governor Romney opposed the Lily Ledbetter act,” Gillespie said in a statement.“He never weighed in on it. As President, he would not seek to repeal it.”
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/rom...
Does Valerie Jarrett's twin work for Mitt?
Vote with your ladysmarts not your ladyparts!" -@michellemalkin

Newville, PA

#775843 Oct 18, 2012
Romney said under his tax plan, the wealthy would not pay less. Yet an analysis of his 2011 tax returned under his plan sows he would pay $640,000 less.

Romney is a liar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#775844 Oct 18, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal experience, jerkwad.
ROTFLMAO

So you can 'smell' a conspiracy in the making??

Then how come you're not working for Breitbart?

you're about as full of it as every birther i've ever made a fool of. your leaps of faith are of the kangaroo variety. how you can post anything without being air sick is a wonder to us all.
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#775845 Oct 18, 2012
Just ONE.. Still looking for any Repub to name just one different plan or idea Mitt has different from Bush.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#775846 Oct 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote with your ladysmarts not your ladyparts!" -@michellemalkin
Hey, Obama is better looking than Mitt.

Poll? Anyone?....with ladyparts?
talking parrot member

Euless, TX

#775847 Oct 18, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
On Tuesday, one of Mitt Romney’s boldest claims — that his new jobs plan will create 12 million jobs — fell apart.
Quizzed about the claim by Washington Post’s fact-checker Glenn Kessler, the Romney campaign cited three separate studies that, taken together, include numbers that add up to 12 million jobs created. But as Kessler found, the studies employ different time frames, and two of them have no bearing on Romney’s policies.
And, it turns out, not all of the authors believe their research helps justify Romney’s conclusion either.
“I think the WP [Washington Post] story says it all,” said Ed Morse, a managing director at Citigroup Global Markets, in an email.“I have no comment to add.”
Romney claims that Morse’s Citigroup study proves he’ll create 3 million jobs. But the paper actually concludes that the economy will add 2.7 million to 3.6 million energy jobs over the next eight years if existing policies, including fuel efficiency standards that Romney opposes, are continued.
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/mi...
How many granny'$ will rmoney kill?
Millions!

R money gonna ban vagina's and Big Bird!

Kill that kracka rMoney!

Prevented this

#775848 Oct 18, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
genetics count a lot more than you are willing to admit....
Suppose what you say is true. When did the genetics of people turn so bad in this country? How did the United States become the sickest and most medicated country in the world. A genetic basis for susceptibility to common diseases was only ever a hypothesis.
talking parrot member

Euless, TX

#775849 Oct 18, 2012
Morons4Mitt wrote:
Just ONE.. Still looking for any Repub to name just one different plan or idea Mitt has different from Bush.
I have one!

Throwing you off a cliff!
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#775850 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you brought up that lie.
Obama did not lose 5 million jobs. The recession did.
From the first month in office, Obama lowered the monthly job losses & took them from 750,000 to zero. In basically 10 months.
During that time frame people lost jobs. It was pathetic, dishonest, and an outright blatant lie for Romney to blame those on Obama.
It shows what a liar Romney is.
4 years ago,. McCain ran on "I know how to win wars" & now we have Romney claiming he knows how to create jobs.
The exact same claim he made when he ran for governor of Massachusetts. They believed him. Over his term, the state lost 40,000 jobs & was 47th in job creation.
So why don't you post what they were ranked when he took over as governor? 47th is not great, but it sure as hell is an improvment over 49 and 50th! It's pretty easy to make something sound bad....when you only give half the story.
talking parrot member

Euless, TX

#775851 Oct 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Romney said under his tax plan, the wealthy would not pay less. Yet an analysis of his 2011 tax returned under his plan sows he would pay $640,000 less.
Romney is a liar.
I hope rmoney wins....

Just so we can watch your head explode!
fred

Milford, CT

#775852 Oct 18, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney will win 44 states, 400+ electoral votes and a filibuster proof senate repeating President Reagan's crushing defeat of Carter in 1980. On Jan 20th, 2013, as his first act as president, Romney will sign the repeal of ObmaCare.

GALLUP: R 51% O 45%...

Newville, PA

#775853 Oct 18, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
How's Virginia Beach gonna be when Obama cuts the military by six BILLION? What about Chesapeake and Norfolk. Colonna's Shipyard will probably have massive lay offs or close. No more military spending in VA Beach.
Romney want to built 3 new subs. I have four children in Virginia Beach. Your unemployment hasn't been too bad. Watch out for it.
And Obama will close down your coal mines. He has a ware on coal. Keep us tied to the mideast.
patdollard.com/2012/10/watch/miners-fight-bac...
Obama cuts? You mean Paul Ryan & the Republicans, right. Ryan voted for that bill & when you right whiners blame it on Obama it shows just what morons you are.

Obama wants to maintain military spending at current levels.

The only way those cuts happen is if Congress can't pass a bill. But Paul Ryan will sacrifice the military to satisfy the pledge he signed to the lobbyist Norquist.

So instead of blaming Obama,. Call Paul Ryan & tell him to do something instead play partisan politics.

Tell Paul Ryan to put this country a head of Grover Norquist.

Prevented this

#775854 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Nice move, Barack! Just what your campaign needs to do...alienate more voters!
"An outspoken critic of Israel who once said the Jewish state should be added to the list of 9/11 terror suspects was recently selected by the Obama administration to participate in an international forum on human rights -- sparking outcry from watchdog groups."
The Rabbis for Obama includes rabbis like Lynn Gottlieb who has met with Ahmadinejad, and sits on the Board of Jewish Voice for Peace, an organization that has been listed as one of the “Top Ten Anti-Israel groups” by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL)” These rabbis want Obama to continue pressuring Israel to make concessions that will endanger her security and the safety of her citizens.

The Jewish Star Newspaper has endorsed Romney. It is the oldest and most circulated Jewish Newspaper in the Chicago market. The Jew vote is down by huge numbers in this election, O'bama is sending Rahm Emmanuel to Florida for 4 days this weekend. Doesn't seem smart to me. In Chicago, Rahm has a 23%(tolerates him) rating.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#775855 Oct 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
President Romney will win 44 states, 400+ electoral votes and a filibuster proof senate repeating President Reagan's crushing defeat of Carter in 1980. On Jan 20th, 2013, as his first act as president, Romney will sign the repeal of ObmaCare.
GALLUP: R 51% O 45%...
Yeah, you, and Rush in 2008.

Rush still hasn't recovered from being so wrong.
fred

Milford, CT

#775856 Oct 18, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

@TheWrightWingv2 Candy Crowley, battle axe, gave Mitt Romney 40 whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave America 41.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,876
Some Valid Points 1 hr Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 1 hr GuGu 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,710
im single black hndsome 2 hr ligolyser 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr JOEL 70,988
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info