Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#775795 Oct 18, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to dress up as a vagina for Holloween?
closet homosexual????It's OK you can become human, come out, vote Democratic, We will take care of that phobia you have.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#775796 Oct 18, 2012
B HUSSEIN OBammy wrote:
<quoted text>If I had a son, he'd look just like the terrorist who tried to blow up the Federal Reserve building in Manhattan yesterday.
I you had a son he would tapping his foot in a mens room stall and begging for change at the bus station...Just like his poor old racist daddy...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#775797 Oct 18, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
God are you a boring fool. Typical Obama voter.
You're obviously an idiot as I am not an Obama supporter which is why I posted the lies Obama can be credited for during the debate.

How's that public school education working for you.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#775798 Oct 18, 2012
Call the conservative hotline: 1-800-WHINE.

GOP

G---- GLUTTONOUS

O----- OLD

P---- PIGS

All the negative judgments gives me more satisfaction than praise, It smacks of your stupidity and jealousy ....

Thank you Teafools
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#775799 Oct 18, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
President Obama halted (Sherman's march to Atlanta) now it is on to victory. President Obama will take the high ground in final debate battle. Romneys
Binder-gate has done serious harm to his campaign among female voters.
Obama Biden 2012
Liar , female voters are backing Mr. Romney in droves ,obama has a real opponent this time and the gloves are off and then there is that 4 year record[ or lack of } he has to run on , see ya Nov.6 .
fred

Milford, CT

#775800 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
GOP
G---- GLUTTONOUS
O----- OLD
P---- PIGS
All the negative judgments gives me more satisfaction than praise, It smacks of your stupidity and jealousy ....
Thank you Teafools
We Tea Partiers hate you Kenyan commie occupier hoodie mau mau scum twice as much.

President Romeny is going to put you on a tube to float back to Haiti f-ed up. fred will wave his middle finger as you go.
KetchupFreedomRi ghts

Somerset, KY

#775801 Oct 18, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Close, but no... Obama speaks crap consistently. Grossly true.
The czar regime will take it's place in Hisotry--as Communism in action.

WTH.

Denying PAYING US citizens the RIGHT to eat PAID for (NOT government supplied) ketchup for lunch!!!

Who do these people think they are--trying to tell people what they can and cannot purchase with their OWN PAID for meals, while they scarf up steak and potatoes ? Hypocrites!

Looking FORWARD-to the day the regime HAS to "hit the roads" BACK to chitcargo (and it IS coming!) where they'll have to stoop to regimishly deny ketchup to no one else but themselves!!!!!!!!

DOWN with the Ketchup NAZI, robbinghoodieTic regime!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Freedom FOR America again!!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#775802 Oct 18, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Wolf Blitzer after last night's debate:
"When we dig deeper into the numbers, we're seeing Romney did score points with viewers tonight.
Look at this.
58% of debate watchers say Romney would better handle the economy. 40% say President Obama would. That's issue number one.
49% say Romney would better handle health care, compared to 46% for President Obama.
We also asked who would better handle the issue of taxes. 51% say Romney; 44% say President Obama.
59% say Romney would do a better job on the deficit. 36% say President Obama would do a better job on the deficit.
*WOW*
No wonder all the libtards disappeared!
KetchupFreedomRi ghts

Somerset, KY

#775803 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
GOP
G---- GLUTTONOUS
O----- OLD
P---- PIGS
Thank you Teafools
LOVE the new ANTI ketchup-regime cd's going out to 350k undecided voters!

GO TEA PARTY!!(Getting better every day!)

Taking the Constitution BACK from the hypocrites of Ketchup Nazis fweeriders REGIME!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Ketchup for everybody-not PUNISH the PAYERS!!!!!!!!!!
KetchupFreedomRi ghts

Somerset, KY

#775804 Oct 18, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> No wonder all the libtards disappeared!
Hide your ketchup Flack!!

The ketchup nazi regime has decided it is not allowed in schools anymore---EVEN if YOU pay for it out of your OWN earned dollars!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Send the ketchup nazi regime BACK to chitcargo---sooner than later!
fred

Milford, CT

#775805 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
GOP
G---- GLUTTONOUS
O----- OLD
P---- PIGS
Thank you Teafools
The Kenyan says $5 gas is a result of a good economy? W reduced gas prices to 1.86 in 2009 as a result of a bad economy?

Really? The Kenyan is a laughable dolt.
KetchupFreedomRi ghts

Somerset, KY

#775806 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I you had a son he would tapping his foot in a mens room stall and begging for change at the bus station...Just like his poor old racist daddy...
Waiting for all the ghetto occupy toilet seaters and street corner hustlers of other peoples dimes--to get OUT of the way of real FREEDOM again?

HELL YEAH!! Quit sucking up all the taxpayers resources!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
FREEDOM from the (never will) kethcup REGIME for America again!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#775807 Oct 18, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama constantly changes his mind. He's worse than my ex-husband - truly!!! Hence the ex
There is nothing Obama says that isn't scripted. This has been his entire life. He's not in charge of anything. Eastwood was exactly right. We have an empty chair in the office of president. This means there are invisible people making presidential decisions. I can't think of a more dangerous situation for us.
Obama's scripts change. That's why he appears to contradict himself routinely. Those who decide what he will say often update and change the scripted positions they order him to repeat. The whole world sees this. That's the biggest reason we're losing so much respect in the world. Through Obama they see the American people, and they think we are actually stupid enough to believe what comes out of Obama's mouth.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#775808 Oct 18, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness there's only about 47 of them.
Problem is most of them come on here and repeat it.

“GONE FISHING”

Location hidden

#775809 Oct 18, 2012
KetchupFreedomRights wrote:
<quoted text>
Hide your ketchup Flack!!
The ketchup nazi regime has decided it is not allowed in schools anymore---EVEN if YOU pay for it out of your OWN earned dollars!!!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Send the ketchup nazi regime BACK to chitcargo---sooner than later!
I have applied for and expect to be given control of the Kentucky reeducation camp.... I will be seeing you soon...we own you now and for a long time to come ...Life in America has changed now and your way of life as a racist bigot is over heir Teabag....Sig Heil Comrade
KetchupFreedomRi ghts

Somerset, KY

#775810 Oct 18, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Moronic argument, but expected. Aside from mentioning the necessity of being a Republican governor of Mass requiring a greater degree of skill in bipartisan negotiating than any other place on the goddam planet, balancing a budget is something that is obviously impossible for Obama. First, you actually have to have a goddam budget. To have a budget every year, you actually have to propose a budget every goddam year. That's something that history has proven to be beyond the capabilities of your Obama clown.
Additionally, you ignored almost all of the post, but expected.
Here it is again, in case you just didn't read it:
If you don't have a budget, you don't have a plan.... or a plan you want the American people to know about.
We haven't had a budget since Obama took office.
Give us the number for the debt of Mass before and after Romney. You obviously don't have the numbers and don't know what you're talking about. Talk about someone talking through their ass.... You talk, but you don't say anything.
I do recall while Mitt Romney was governor, my brother-in-law had to go to Boston to work construction because there wasn't enough people there to do the work that needed to be done. That just doesn't fit with what you claim.
What's wrong with not raising taxes?
.... well??????
So, what you're saying is, Romney balanced revenue with expenditure, right?
Isn't that the way government should be run?
What does closing a loophole have to do with cutting revenue? You're reaching here. Just babble there.
So, you're saying we don't even have any guidelines for spending and comparing that to revenue, right? Wouldn't you call that disfunctional?
Please tell us why we haven't even had a budget since Obama took office.
Please tell us why Obama submitted only 2 budgets to Congress in the 4 years he was supposed to submit a budget.
Please tell us why the sum total of Obama's only two budget proposals in the four years he's been golfing around the White House got a sum total of ZERO votes in Congress.
And, kindly explain to us how the government will be able to control spending if it is so disfunctional it can't even generate a budget when the president has a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House.
And you're trying to convince the country we need four more years of that....
Some dupes actually think Oketchupnazis deathcare TAX plan will "pay providers" with the money they want to STEAL (MORE OF) from the working class poor pockets.
It's a little rough sometimes, trying to enlighten some of these herd pack lemming types. Someone should tell them about the natural benefits of proper amounts of SLEEP lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!
FREE America from the ketchup nazi-regimes of shackles and chains!
rogerThat

AOL

#775811 Oct 18, 2012

America FOREWARNINGS 2013, 2014 -----#----

&li st=UU8Qo18rshzw6bdvE-X2Hc0Q &index=1&feature=plcp

KetchupFreedomRi ghts

Somerset, KY

#775812 Oct 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan says $5 gas is a result of a good economy? W reduced gas prices to 1.86 in 2009 as a result of a bad economy?
Really? The Kenyan is a laughable dolt.
Where's DUH A VEY-I have has eco-fweindly assignment for today lol.

Extra points (for the ones like him that need a little extra help in grasping concepts!) if he uses baking soder and cotton!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
THE DEBIL

Morocco

#775814 Oct 18, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Problem is most of them come on here and repeat it.
UM, NOPE, THE PROBLEM IS ALL THE LEAD PAINT YOU CONSUMED AS A CHILD.
fred

Milford, CT

#775815 Oct 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>
I have applied for and expect to be given control of the Kentucky reeducation camp.... I will be seeing you soon...we own you now and for a long time to come ...Life in America has changed now and your way of life as a racist bigot is over heir Teabag....Sig Heil Comrade
We Tea Partiers are armed to the teeth f-ed up. Better come heavy.

FOXNEWS NEARS ALL-TIME VIEWERSHIP HIGH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Dec 2014 Dish Network Codes - $50 Off + $150 Vi... 12 min tpm01411 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min gouda 98,881
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,321
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Religionthebiglie 51,286
Chicago Pizza Blows 4 hr Larry 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News