Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,966)

Showing posts 719,301 - 719,320 of1,078,614
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hussein Obama (as well as his big-butted Queen Moochelle) lost their law licenses.....
I don't care, but just curious...why they lost law license?

Big - butted first lady, "the first time in my adult life, I'm proud with my country", were compared to Jackie Kennedy ...that was laughable ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

brown eyes wrote:
President Obama debated like Ali boxed. A clear rout by President Obama over Governor Romney:
Obama Biden 2012.
If you look at Ali's bouts, you'll discover he never won a fight when the referee didn't allow him to "cup" his opponent.(In case you are actually interested in this, "cupping" is holding the back of your opponent's head down, forcing your opponent to exert his energy trying to stand up against the force of the hand pushing the back of his head down.) In every fight where the referee didn't allow Ali to "cup" his opponent, Ali lost.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So in Romney world. Every person that is hired will create 10-15 other jobs? Each person? So for every 10 construction workers a company hires, it will take 150 other positions to support those 10? I don't think so. And just because a person gets a job, it does not mean they have the money to spend. Hell, if they follow the Conservative way, they shouldn't spend any unnecessary money and should bank everything they have. Isn't that how you grow the economy? It's OK for millionaires to bank all their money and not spend anything, but you want middle America to spend theirs, so that all that money gets banked by more millionaires?
I just don't think that is realistic.
In the stupid realms of America-with NO financial responsibility or ethos-some of isn't.

But why PUNISH those who are not as lame brained-for the STUPIDITY of the ones that are? I just don't think that's realistic OR feasibly sound minded either (as in why bother to reward on merit when being stupid will render the same--THIRD WORLD conditions for everyone.)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
ETHICS, MERIT and EXPERIENCE again-FOR America!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
It's just not fun anymore!
I am all laughed out.
No less than five of you right wing dumbfffckkks conceded the debate last night: before it even started!
LOL
LOL
LOL
(what do you say to a right winger every time you see one? Ffffffcccckkkkkk YOU!)
gfy!
kma!
Upyours!
You lack the ability to see the forest through the trees, my friend.

Romney, in a CBS poll right after the debate, won 2-1 on the subject of the economy.

Here's a kiss for ya!

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Eman wrote:
WTF is wrong with you loony left wingers!?
"Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race."
Hell. If Obama wins, they'll just continue slaughtering each other like it's a war zone.

By the way, how many people were murdered over the weekend in, say, Obama's old neighborhood Chicago?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

"Mr. President, Governor Romney, as a 20-year-old college student, all I hear from professors, neighbors and others is that when I graduate, I will have little chance to get employment," began Jeremy Epstein, the evening's first questioner. "What can you say to reassure me, but more importantly my parents, that I will be able to sufficiently support myself after I graduate?"

This was the question that set the tone.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Electoral votes - Obama up 2% in Ohio, down by only 1% in Florida and Huffington Post calls it a toss-up. Given up. Whatever.
Lying? Romney has that honor all wrapped up.
Huffington Post? LOL. Why don't you just quote Michelle Obama. Michelle says "Barack is going to win" Bahahaha. You have to be kidding me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, kicked six dead bodies out of the way on my way to work....
Sick, disrespectful, and unAmerican. Shameful comment. You are an embarrassment to any political party.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
But wait, what about all that money Romney wants to gift the military????
With Iran acting up-better SAFER than SORRIER.

Might save some LOCKHEED type JOBS as well!

COMMON SENSE goes a long way sometimes.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
NON-Hollywierd Brains on the shoulders!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama bad for America wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care, but just curious...why they lost law license?
Big - butted first lady, "the first time in my adult life, I'm proud with my country", were compared to Jackie Kennedy ...that was laughable ...
Grossly untrue. Nobama speaks crap consistently.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
not acceptable in Obamaland, where everyone gets the same regardless of ability and/or effort.....
Nobama, you must realize by now, conservatives are driven by facts, liberals are driven by emotion. This explains why Homer has been crying a lot lately (he blames ragweed season, but we know what's up).

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>You should leave diagnoses to trained professionals.
Poor liberal loser, I am the trained professional!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Huffington Post? LOL. Why don't you just quote Michelle Obama. Michelle says "Barack is going to win" Bahahaha. You have to be kidding me.
<<waiting to see Peppy's most brilliant source quotes. Welcome to reality.>>
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather than read the biased minutiae, I did read your bit on PolitiFact as I read it regularly. You stretched the facts, similar to Romney.
Didn't read any stretch by PolitiFact. This is what they said:

The Obama ad takes a solid statistic and describes it incorrectly. The campaign is wrong to say that the 77-cent figure describes the pay differences between men and women "doing the same work."

The 77-cent figure compares all male and female workers, regardless of their occupation.

Indeed, if you look at men and women working in the same professions, the pay gap is much smaller (more like a difference of 5 cents in most professions).

At least two other factors weaken the accuracy of the ad’s claim, according to PolitiFact. One involves hours worked and seniority on the job.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
What is untrue? They "Nobamas" always say or due crap...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

killtaker wrote:
Pres Obama, official spokesman, and what is terror is not terrorism...
"Flashback: On September 20 Jay Carney Told Reporters White House “Hadn’t” called Benghazi a “Terrorist Attack"
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/flash...
Political Terrorism-

The unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property in order to coerce or intimidate a government or the civilian population in furtherance of political or social objectives.

Since the September 11th Attacks on the United States in 2001, which resulted in the destruction of the World Trade Center in New York City and severe damage to the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., the United States has changed its priorities to focus upon eradicating terrorism in the world. Terrorism involves the systematic use of terror or violence to achieve political goals. The targets of terrorism include government officials, identified individuals or groups, and innocent bystanders. In most cases terrorists seek to overthrow or destabilize an existing political regime, but totalitarian and dictatorial governments also use terror to maintain their power.
( lgeladictionary.com )

Not that flipping hard to "distinguish".

Carney seems a rather arrogant type sometimes. Not very enlightening with some of his "speaking moments".

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Close, but no... Obama speaks crap consistently. Grossly true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor liberal loser, I am the trained professional!
That, my friend, is so far from any form of the truth. You remain however, a true Republican. Axis II?

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Moronic argument, but expected. Massachusetts is required, by their law, to have no deficit in budget at end of fiscal year. Has nothing to do with Romney. Absolutely NOTHING!
Moronic argument, but expected. Aside from mentioning the necessity of being a Republican governor of Mass requiring a greater degree of skill in bipartisan negotiating than any other place on the goddam planet, balancing a budget is something that is obviously impossible for Obama. First, you actually have to have a goddam budget. To have a budget every year, you actually have to propose a budget every goddam year. That's something that history has proven to be beyond the capabilities of your Obama clown.

Additionally, you ignored almost all of the post, but expected.
Here it is again, in case you just didn't read it:

If you don't have a budget, you don't have a plan.... or a plan you want the American people to know about.
We haven't had a budget since Obama took office.

Give us the number for the debt of Mass before and after Romney. You obviously don't have the numbers and don't know what you're talking about. Talk about someone talking through their ass.... You talk, but you don't say anything.

I do recall while Mitt Romney was governor, my brother-in-law had to go to Boston to work construction because there wasn't enough people there to do the work that needed to be done. That just doesn't fit with what you claim.

What's wrong with not raising taxes?
.... well??????

So, what you're saying is, Romney balanced revenue with expenditure, right?
Isn't that the way government should be run?

What does closing a loophole have to do with cutting revenue? You're reaching here. Just babble there.

So, you're saying we don't even have any guidelines for spending and comparing that to revenue, right? Wouldn't you call that disfunctional?
Please tell us why we haven't even had a budget since Obama took office.
Please tell us why Obama submitted only 2 budgets to Congress in the 4 years he was supposed to submit a budget.
Please tell us why the sum total of Obama's only two budget proposals in the four years he's been golfing around the White House got a sum total of ZERO votes in Congress.

And, kindly explain to us how the government will be able to control spending if it is so disfunctional it can't even generate a budget when the president has a super majority in the Senate and a dominant majority in the House.

And you're trying to convince the country we need four more years of that....
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Michelle said 'On Nov. 7, We're Going to Party Hard'! She right the American People will be celebrating Romney/Ryan Victory!! Obama’s title will become “Former President “sounds Great!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 719,301 - 719,320 of1,078,614
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 7 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 43 min 75 Scorpio 456
Emanuel's Mayoral Fortunes Rapidly Declining in... 43 min bensleys thoughts 1
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 49 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 1 hr RACE 10
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••