Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#775541 Oct 17, 2012
"Moonbat" meltdown: the sequel!!!!

"My liar azzzzzzwipe is losing."

Whaaaaaaah

Whaaaaaaah

Whaaaaaaah

LOL

LOL

LOL
Waxman wrote:
Obama and Crowley are excellent liars. How can Romney win a debate when the left breaks all the rules. The clapping, including Moochelle as part of it, the lies, the other 15 rule violations, all by the left.
The left is unbeatable. They are excellent at being scumbags.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#775542 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
"Moonbat" meltdown!!!!
He lost it!
LOL
LOL
LOL
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama did. You are very perceptive now. What changed?

ROFLMAO!!
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#775544 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
"Moonbat" meltdown!!!!
He lost it!
LOL
LOL
LOL
<quoted text>
Why is Obama losing?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#775546 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why was the ambassador without security? Why was the ambassador in Benghazi a well known danger zone on the most dangerous day of the year for an American in an region known to be home to AQ and other terror groups?
You don't know__you're lost on the subject so you make a vain attempt to mock.
Hurts to be you eh?
Of course i don't "know", and neither do you big shot. All we can do is speculate, and I've already posted my opinions. This is what we do know, whatever he was doing there....failed. It was an Obama Administration failure. An obamabot like you just can't bring your self to admit it.
THE DEBIL

New York, NY

#775548 Oct 17, 2012
new yawk wrote:
PS IF I did possess a 14" vibrator with a rotating head, it would be stuck in your ear and plunged deep into your brain.
Freaky enough for you? Good. Very Good.
Well, you obviously like violence. Savor every word of it baby.
Get 'Chur Freak On:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6N3vy9DaeiMXX
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. I'M SORRY, WHEN YOU SAID "BREASTS" DEBIL ASSUMED WE WERE TALKIN' CONVENTIONAL HUMAN BREASTS. HE NOT REALIZE INITIALLY HE DEALIN' WITH AN ALIEN HERE. TYPICAL HUMAN WOMAN LEAD WITH HER BREASTS IS JUS' TRYIN' TO PUT HER BES' FOOT FORWARD, BE FRIENDLY, WHEREAS, DEBIL SURE, ON MARS, AN ERECT NIPPLE IS JUS' ANOTHER CALL TO MORTAL COMBAT. DULY NOTED. DEBIL USE HAVE A CAT LIKE YOU, BUT HE TAKE IT OUT AN' DROWN IT IN THE BACKYARD. THEN HE PULL IT'S LIFELESS BODY OUT THE BUCKET AN' SMASH ITS HEAD AGAINST A TREE UNTIL IT UNRECOGNIZABLE. AFTER THAT, WE SEEMED TO, IF NOT GET ALONG, AT LEAST WE COULD TOLERATE EACH OTHER BETTER. YOU "CHI" HUH? HEHEHEHEHEH, YES DEBIL FAMILIAR WITH AN INSUPERABLE "CHI" ALRIGHT. "HEP' POLICE! HE TRYIN' TO RAPE ME!!! SHOOT HIS ASS! SHOOT HIM!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#775549 Oct 17, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
A very good and informative post, indeed. And it speaks well of you to be so honest and so introspective.
Fingers crossed.:-)
I'm sorry...bit I didn't write this...
==========
Mr. Obama has given $1.5 Billion Dollars to the Muslim Brotherhood. America has the highest food-stamp percentage in recorded history, we have the NDAA now. BP oil spill is turning into a tax break for criminal acts with one of the biggest natural disasters on record (NRDA). Obama is giving American jobs to Overseas. We are $16+ trillion dollars in debt now thanks to Obama. Unemployment is hit a record streak of negative proportions. Obama gives bailout for the super-rich., while America is having one of the worst recessions since the great depression. Obama’s administration gave guns to Mexican drug dealers which American’s got killed with. This is not a positive example of hope and change the American people were looking for.
I gave up on Obama’s false hope; removing him from office will do a great good for the American people.
Obama is dangers to America’s freedom, safety, and our cherished constitution. It is only in the best interest to get someone else other than Obama in office. Obama was totally unsuccessful as President of the United States. Does Obama care? Not enough. America needs a real leader in charge for this great country. Obama’s lake of business skills is getting America ripped off. During the Obama administration the Federal Reserve magically lost over a half of trillion dollars. This is a lot of hard working American Tax dollars. We also lost our “triple A” credit rating. We need not to be naďve, of the damage that has occurred under the Obama administration. We cannot afford 4 more years of Barack Obama.
I honestly was pro-Obama at first, but his record speaks volumes. Obama is one of the worsted Presidents we ever had; nothing against the man personally, but please help America, for you and the American people, and help him retire as commander and chief. Obama had his chance, with very, very, very little success. Obama’s administration was a failure to America. America can easily do better.
Thank you and God bless America.
=======

Someone else did.
I thought I had the name on it.
It was on the post where the comments were.

WE can still keep OUR fingers crossed :)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#775550 Oct 17, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Obama losing?
Because most of the morons who voted for him lost their jobs and gave up caring about anything?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#775551 Oct 17, 2012
dim wrote:
Not a lot of excitement from the far left here today - it's dead city, like their brains...
Eh no wonder--look whar yew posted frum!!

Romney/Ryan 2012
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#775552 Oct 17, 2012
Obama lost that debate? Really?

Ever read a paper, "moonbat"

He lost it again! Meltdown in progress!

Your like Juraissic Park three!!

Enough!! Just stop it......you might blow your balllllz out!
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Obama did. You are very perceptive now. What changed?
ROFLMAO!!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#775553 Oct 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There are already fast-tracks to citizenship out there for those who enlist...I personally know a couple for who became citizens posthumously.
I find it horrifying whenever chicken hawks start wars for other people’s, whether legal or “illegal,” sons and daughters to fight for them when the motivation is primarily to support the military-industrial complex.
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

#775557 Oct 17, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Why is Obama losing?
1. He can't defend last 4 years...
2. He don't have vision for next 4 years...

He can go and be a lawyer after this election ...
He can go and move to Middle East, so he don't have to bow to anyone anymore ...and he can be closer to his Muslim friends ...he can go visit his friend Toni Rezko in jail, have coffee with Bill Ayers and go back to his old Rev. Wright church!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#775558 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically-DISqualified. Rule violations-time mismanagement, exceeding allowable blahblahblah champeeyun camplainer minutes.

Romney (+10 seconds)- Score: 2
Obama (negative runoff of -1:05 minutes, not including extra allowable one minute for opening blahblahvlhas)-Score: 0

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012-Winnuhs "Getting" the Math!!!
EXPERIENCE!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#775559 Oct 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Also the correct term for what Ann does to her horses--"Stop it! Just stop it. It's hard..."
D'ya think she ever says that to Mitt?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#775560 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't see the poll of just undecided voters, cough, cough.

Or don't you care about fhe polls that actually matter, loon?

Lol
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#775561 Oct 17, 2012
Obama bad for America wrote:
<quoted text>
He can go and move to Middle East, so he don't have to bow to anyone anymore ...and he can be closer to his Muslim friends ...he can go visit his friend Toni Rezko in jail, have coffee with Bill Ayers and go back to his old Rev. Wright church!
I kind of thought he was practicing some of that lawyer stuff last night-sure sounded like it at time anywa.

But I just think that there is so much to be done, and I think that Mr. Romney and Mr. Ryan are two guys that can come along. See, I never thought it was a good idea for attorneys to the president, anyway.

(APPLAUSE)

I think attorneys are so busy — you know they’re always taught to argue everything, and always weight everything — weigh both sides...

I think attorneys are so busy — you know they’re always taught to argue everything, always weigh everything, weigh both sides.

EASTWOOD: They are always devil’s advocating this and bifurcating this and bifurcating that. You know all that stuff. But, I think it is maybe time — what do you think — for maybe a businessman. How about that?

(APPLAUSE)

A stellar businessman. Quote, unquote,“a stellar businessman.”

(Eastood, C. RNC 2012)

I love that part lol.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
*Stellar* business EXPERIENCE!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#775562 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Wonder what happened to that hopey changey stuff. O-moron never mentions that any longer.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#775563 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>
You bad for AMERICAN, cave man!

Mitt Romney: bring in more foreigners on visa if they have advanced degrees!!

Just like a greedy Ceo!!!

Citizens can't find good jobs,

so they bring in foreigners to work for less money!!

And screw the citizen already here!!

Reverse off shoring -- any jobs left here go to foreigners?

Mitt Romney one greedy lying azzzzzwipe!

You! <----- CAVEMAN.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#775565 Oct 17, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it horrifying whenever chicken hawks start wars for other people’s, whether legal or “illegal,” sons and daughters to fight for them when the motivation is primarily to support the military-industrial complex.
I agree, they could be killed before they can become a citizen. Just like those sign on bonuses they use to lure young men to join, they just don't tell them they not get it right away, and if they get killed before its paid, it is not paid to his survivors
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#775566 Oct 17, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the fool in quoting rhetoric. Thank you for the comic relief.
Confused puppy!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#775567 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
So...which "paper" told you what phat cwayon cowor you wuz gunnna wike tuhday?

Were it that Hufferton Poost? National Enquirink? Or one dem dar speshull mailed flyers for ADHD kids-frum Sesame occupy toilet streeters?

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Math. They GET it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min truth-facts 46,666
Amy 9-18 37 min Kuuipo 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Loser GOP 178,052
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 49,838
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 2 hr ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 2 hr YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Amy 9-16 2 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••