Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
719,181 - 719,200 of 1,100,633 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#775462 Oct 17, 2012
The Good Reverend Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them. Do try to keep up.
I'm trying, but dealing with those who obfuscate, de rigueur, makes it difficult. List the stereotypes, as pertains to your post, if you can. Ah, perhaps the key....you got nuthin'

Thank you for proving the feckless left is alive, well, and overblown with itself.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#775463 Oct 17, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds about right in the large scheme of things. Not only do you have to consider construction supplies but also how he/she gets to work and buys groceries. Because he is working he now has money to spend on concerts, movies, and other entertainment. You must look at the one job in the overall picture.
You see when the dems increased the minimum wage twice that cut the number of low paying jobs. This in turn caused more lack of jobs because they had no money to spend. The people who were barely getting by now are no longer getting by. You libtards cut the the legs right out from under the economy. This death spiral is what tanked the economy and is still tanking the economy.
So in Romney world. Every person that is hired will create 10-15 other jobs? Each person? So for every 10 construction workers a company hires, it will take 150 other positions to support those 10? I don't think so. And just because a person gets a job, it does not mean they have the money to spend. Hell, if they follow the Conservative way, they shouldn't spend any unnecessary money and should bank everything they have. Isn't that how you grow the economy? It's OK for millionaires to bank all their money and not spend anything, but you want middle America to spend theirs, so that all that money gets banked by more millionaires?

I just don't think that is realistic.
Ummm

New Britain, CT

#775465 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Have we ever learned why Stevens was out there without his security team?
Remember RUPUBLICAN STATE DEPT. CUTS? I didn't think so.

Do you even realize Marines are stationed ONLY AT THE EMBASSY? Hired guns provide security at off-embassy locations.
notlocal

AOL

#775466 Oct 17, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Clusterf**k must be dreading the foreign policy debate on Monday.
Everything this administration has done regarding the Middle East, N. Africa and Asia has turned to shit.
I hope Romney throws the Letterman for Netanyahu trade off The One pulled.
It hs been very embarassing and hurtful, not only to us, but our allies as well.

Romney went to grad school with Netanyahu and has remained friends.

When Netanyahu was at the White House, Barry left him and his associates to go eat diner in the residence. Very rude. Worse, they were then served non-Kosher food.

The he and Michelle had a state dinner for the Chinese Ambassador (I think) soon after. Slap in the face to Israel.

The Obama's most certainly did return a gift, a bust of Churchill, to England. Insult.

Benghazigate is going to follow Obama forever and it was, most certainly, a cover-up. Time ran out of him.

I wish we would put a security force around Israel and get out of the mideast all together. We can if we make our own energy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#775468 Oct 17, 2012
The spending increases traceable to programs clearly attributable to Obama, combined with the increase in discretionary spending on his watch, account for about 43 percent of the three years worth of deficits.

So if you’re talking about what "drove us $5 trillion deeper in debt," then a clear majority stemmed from sources other than "Obama’s spending."

If you expand the definition from "Obama’s spending" to "Obama’s spending and tax cuts," you get to a total of 56 percent. Throw in 13 percentage points for the added interest costs of Obama’s policies and you’re at 69 percent.

Politifact.com

Oh my...Obama wasn't responsible for the 5 trillion Romney keeps quoting. Gasp! Romney is wrong....again?!?!

Say it ain't so?
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#775469 Oct 17, 2012
The Good Reverend Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
I Specifically answered the question you posted. If you don't care to respond to me, then don't. See how easy that is? You don't even have to "man up" for that one.
If you believe you specifically answered anything then you not only obviate the need for further discussion, but clearly demonstrate why you qualify as an Obama zealot.

Have a nice time in Fantasyland.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#775471 Oct 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer has never had a Hestian frenzy. Peppy has them all the time or maybe it's just gas.
Maybe so, but my gas is free, you can have all you want. Obama's gas is $4.00 per gallon.
notlocal

AOL

#775472 Oct 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, THINK OF YOUSELF AS A BABY BIRD AN' YOU "CHEEEP" AN' OPEN YOU MOUTH REAL WIDE AN' SHAKE YOU TAILFEATHERS AN' THE GOOD WORM GATHERERS, THE BIRD CREATORS YOU MIGHT SAY, INVARIABLY COME FLYIN' IN AN POP A BUG IN YOU MOUTH. IT JUS' THE WAY THINGS WORK.
Yeah, uh, you have no job, right?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#775474 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave anyone dying on the streets without access to health coverage today?
Show me a documented case of someone "dying on the streets" because they were denied medical care due to republican policy.
news

AOL

#775475 Oct 17, 2012

ANTICHRIST in Jewish Temple ------- photo ID'd

&fe ature=plcp

notlocal

AOL

#775476 Oct 17, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has decided to call the Benghazi Gate affair
the same as the FT Hood Islamic Massacre to slow
down the heat."Work Place Violence"
Valerie Jarrett approves of this idea!!!
Valarie Jarrett has 24 hour security guards. No so for Chris Stevens.

Why do we pay for her to have security?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#775477 Oct 17, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, be careful. The troll known as "dem" claims to have not one, but two college degrees!
He bought them on-line.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#775478 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave anyone dying on the streets without access to health coverage today?
Hey, fcktard, did you see the CBO report that says under the Affordable Care Act, a.k.a. ObamaKare, 30 million non-elderly Americans will remain without health insurance in 2022?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#775479 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Have we ever learned why Stevens was out there without his security team?
Clearly you're just posting for self amusement eh?
Of course I'm posting for amusement. It's fun watching a self proclaimed moderate republican not being able to admin that Benghazi was an obvious Obama administration failure.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#775481 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm going back for a doctorate.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ummm

New Britain, CT

#775483 Oct 17, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a documented case of someone "dying on the streets" because they were denied medical care due to republican policy.
Howza 'bout Dying on the Stage Mitt? Remember Mitty? The guy who takes credit rfor Proto-ObamaCare AKA RomneyCare? Wotta TOOL
notlocal

AOL

#775484 Oct 17, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, be careful. The troll known as "dem" claims to have not one, but two college degrees!
Well, I've always said, and correctly in my view, one year's experience is worth three years of school.

Those who can, do....those who can't, go back to school again.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#775488 Oct 17, 2012
Pinot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying, but dealing with those who obfuscate, de rigueur, makes it difficult. List the stereotypes, as pertains to your post, if you can. Ah, perhaps the key....you got nuthin'
Thank you for proving the feckless left is alive, well, and overblown with itself.
Talk about overblown!

Mitt Romney: my five point plan creates 12 million jobs!

1 cut all MY TAXES TO ZERO.

1 ERRRRRR

1 UHHHHH

1 DOHHHH

1 MMMMM

"By the power of God on Uranus I will command Corp America to hire Hire HIRE!!"

Mitt: either way I will pay zero!

(Mitt said 23 million need jobs? If your going to lie your azzzzzz off, why not promise 23 million dumb schitttt?)
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#775489 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all about you being jealous?
I thought I disliked you for being a hypocrite lying azzhole?
I'm going back for a doctorate.
Probably see you there.
You still the flunky security guard at Harvard?
You don't have to go anywhere, you can buy your doctorate online.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#775490 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Still politicizing the deaths of us troops for topix points?
Incorrigible.
2 minutes ago you post: "Typical ex military. Becomes violent toward the very government that trained him to kill babies and woman."

Which is more laughable, your ignorance or hypocrisy?

BTW, you said you were already working on your "doctorate". Now it's "I'm going back"? Get your lies straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 14 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••