Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775581 Oct 17, 2012
Obama bad for America wrote:
<quoted text>
1. He can't defend last 4 years...
2. He don't have vision for next 4 years...
He can go and be a lawyer after this election ...
He can go and move to Middle East, so he don't have to bow to anyone anymore ...and he can be closer to his Muslim friends ...he can go visit his friend Toni Rezko in jail, have coffee with Bill Ayers and go back to his old Rev. Wright church!
Hussein Obama (as well as his big-butted Queen Moochelle) lost their law licenses.....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#775582 Oct 17, 2012
Pres Obama, laughter, and who is considered rich...

"The room set aside for reporters to watch Tuesday night’s debate erupted into applause after President Obama ridiculed the size of Mitt Romney’s personal wealth"

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/shameful-lapdog-...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#775583 Oct 17, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
face it, Hussein Obama is toast...his campaign has already given up on Florida....making Custer's last stand in Ohio.....
plus Hussein Obama is lying like crazy about our role in Libya....and providing arms to Al Qaeda in Syria......
Electoral votes - Obama up 2% in Ohio, down by only 1% in Florida and Huffington Post calls it a toss-up. Given up. Whatever.

Lying? Romney has that honor all wrapped up.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#775585 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Were we playing? Who the fk are you?
I was responding to others.
Stevens father isn't interested in extending the politicizing of his sons death, nor are the families of the other deceased, what the fk do they know that the Romney campaign doesn't?
I don't think anyone really wants to "politicize" such a sad siutation Realtime--except for the ones who only wish to twist it omto commietic type hater propaganda to use AGAINST opponents, in fear of partisan dealignment of their own self-serving agendas, amongst the masses.

This wasn't the first incident in Libya, and Americans have the RIGHT to know, the truths, on siutations involving other nations where OUR service men and women, and personal, are representing.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775586 Oct 17, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Gallup's week-long tracking poll of likely voters finds that Mitt Romney is leading Barack Obama by 6 percentage points, 51-45.
Gallup will be hearing from a pussed pff David Axelrod
time to drive to the finish and send the Chicago Mafia back to the 'hood.....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#775587 Oct 17, 2012
Pres Obama, official spokesman, and what is terror is not terrorism...

"Flashback: On September 20 Jay Carney Told Reporters White House “Hadn’t” called Benghazi a “Terrorist Attack"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10/flash...

Location hidden

#775588 Oct 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you follow the posts during a topic of discussion? I just posted this a few posts ago.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/295842/l...
But if that isn't good enough for you, PolitiFact also weighed in and reached a conclusion:
"The Obama campaign took a legitimate statistic and described it in a way that makes it sound much more dramatic than it actually is. The 77-cent figure is real, but it does not factor in occupations held, hours worked or length of tenure. Describing that statistic as referring to the pay for women 'doing the same work as men' earns it a rating of Mostly False."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Unfortunately, just about everything Obama says is "Mostly False".
Now please acknowledge that you read this in its entirety before responding.
Rather than read the biased minutiae, I did read your bit on PolitiFact as I read it regularly. You stretched the facts, similar to Romney.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775589 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Have we ever learned why Stevens was out there without his security team?
Clearly you're just posting for self amusement eh?
my opinion is that Stevens was CIA....but what does the muckety-muck expert on everything say???...

Location hidden

#775590 Oct 17, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
so, whose nest is Hussein Obama feathering by our ridiculous debacle in Afghanistan???.....
withdraw all our troops now.....today.....
But wait, what about all that money Romney wants to gift the military????
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775591 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave anyone dying on the streets without access to health coverage today?
Republican pro death weeeeenie crosser!
yeah, kicked six dead bodies out of the way on my way to work....
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775594 Oct 17, 2012
Pinot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you. In corporations, you generally reap what you sow. Advanced degrees, lots of hours, few absences, tons of gratis work, and voila! Promotions happen.
not acceptable in Obamaland, where everyone gets the same regardless of ability and/or effort.....
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

#775595 Oct 17, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hussein Obama (as well as his big-butted Queen Moochelle) lost their law licenses.....
I don't care, but just curious...why they lost law license?

Big - butted first lady, "the first time in my adult life, I'm proud with my country", were compared to Jackie Kennedy ...that was laughable ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#775596 Oct 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
President Obama debated like Ali boxed. A clear rout by President Obama over Governor Romney:
Obama Biden 2012.
If you look at Ali's bouts, you'll discover he never won a fight when the referee didn't allow him to "cup" his opponent.(In case you are actually interested in this, "cupping" is holding the back of your opponent's head down, forcing your opponent to exert his energy trying to stand up against the force of the hand pushing the back of his head down.) In every fight where the referee didn't allow Ali to "cup" his opponent, Ali lost.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#775597 Oct 17, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So in Romney world. Every person that is hired will create 10-15 other jobs? Each person? So for every 10 construction workers a company hires, it will take 150 other positions to support those 10? I don't think so. And just because a person gets a job, it does not mean they have the money to spend. Hell, if they follow the Conservative way, they shouldn't spend any unnecessary money and should bank everything they have. Isn't that how you grow the economy? It's OK for millionaires to bank all their money and not spend anything, but you want middle America to spend theirs, so that all that money gets banked by more millionaires?
I just don't think that is realistic.
In the stupid realms of America-with NO financial responsibility or ethos-some of isn't.

But why PUNISH those who are not as lame brained-for the STUPIDITY of the ones that are? I just don't think that's realistic OR feasibly sound minded either (as in why bother to reward on merit when being stupid will render the same--THIRD WORLD conditions for everyone.)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
ETHICS, MERIT and EXPERIENCE again-FOR America!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#775598 Oct 17, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
It's just not fun anymore!
I am all laughed out.
No less than five of you right wing dumbfffckkks conceded the debate last night: before it even started!
LOL
LOL
LOL
(what do you say to a right winger every time you see one? Ffffffcccckkkkkk YOU!)
gfy!
kma!
Upyours!
You lack the ability to see the forest through the trees, my friend.

Romney, in a CBS poll right after the debate, won 2-1 on the subject of the economy.

Here's a kiss for ya!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#775599 Oct 17, 2012
Eman wrote:
WTF is wrong with you loony left wingers!?
"Despite numerous media outlets attempting to downplay the issue, Twitter exploded last night following the debate with new threats from Obama supporters to assassinate Mitt Romney if he defeats Obama in the presidential race."
Hell. If Obama wins, they'll just continue slaughtering each other like it's a war zone.

By the way, how many people were murdered over the weekend in, say, Obama's old neighborhood Chicago?
carol

Orlando, FL

#775600 Oct 17, 2012
"Mr. President, Governor Romney, as a 20-year-old college student, all I hear from professors, neighbors and others is that when I graduate, I will have little chance to get employment," began Jeremy Epstein, the evening's first questioner. "What can you say to reassure me, but more importantly my parents, that I will be able to sufficiently support myself after I graduate?"

This was the question that set the tone.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#775601 Oct 17, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Electoral votes - Obama up 2% in Ohio, down by only 1% in Florida and Huffington Post calls it a toss-up. Given up. Whatever.
Lying? Romney has that honor all wrapped up.
Huffington Post? LOL. Why don't you just quote Michelle Obama. Michelle says "Barack is going to win" Bahahaha. You have to be kidding me.

Location hidden

#775602 Oct 17, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, kicked six dead bodies out of the way on my way to work....
Sick, disrespectful, and unAmerican. Shameful comment. You are an embarrassment to any political party.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#775603 Oct 17, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
But wait, what about all that money Romney wants to gift the military????
With Iran acting up-better SAFER than SORRIER.

Might save some LOCKHEED type JOBS as well!

COMMON SENSE goes a long way sometimes.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
NON-Hollywierd Brains on the shoulders!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holiday Greetings 53 min Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr Negras all 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dale 182,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 5 hr Tim 146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?