Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,954)

Showing posts 719,061 - 719,080 of1,034,661
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>People can't fish anymore because the Republican owned giant corporations have polluted our rivers and streams to the point where seafood is no longer safe to eat.
You are a flat out liar , you claim to pay all those taxes in Va. beach where you claim to live ,well I make my living there on the Chesapeake bay and have done so for over 30 years and this summer was the best best oyster season on private grounds in 30 years , and guess what we owe it to ,it's not the weather ,it's not the clean water , it's not that all the stars are aligned , it's because more people in hampton roads are on food stamps than ever before and if you don't believe me go to your local walmart at the first of the month and watch the mayhem , nobody on assistance buying staples only buying high end products , it's true go see for yourself , see ya at the checkout line .
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
this particular dumb bagger has what i like to call fktardism.
he will argue when wrong, when confused, and especially when proven wrong.
it runs rampant in the tea bag blood.
like flip flopping on polls and their fake hysteria about everything our balck president does.
they are sick and need help.
but i 'ain't' no fkn doctor or a relative of theirs so i will instead ridicule them .
the liberals will understand.
you mutts...
SKOOL time!
Isn't your melt down done yet?
waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
This one time a Black somehow managed to become President and some of the country went batshit crazy and started giving a shit about shit they used to ignore. The Tea Party Movement, or Tea Baggers, are a bunch of brain damaged Republicunts who are pissed off because they got pwned by a Black guy. The movement is mostly made up of Christfags who want to take us back to 1776, restore honor, bring back Slavery, find Jebus, ban Evilution, respect all human life, deny the poor affordable Healthcare Insurance,(Government Healthcare goes against the Bible, because God made them poor to suffer) and will lead this country down the same path as Nazi Germany and Stalinism.
The Tea Party Movement is the official militant wing of Fox News. Like modern street Gangs, the upper crust of the organization claims to abide by the law, while covertly convincing their paranoid followers to commit violent acts of Drama.
sure thing, lily.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're too fkn dumb for an intelligenbt response just as i pointed out in an earlier post.
get back to fkn yourself, imbecile.
Maybe if you give me an intelligent post to respond too....no, that won't happen.
Obama bad for America

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
This one time a Black somehow managed to become President and some of the country went batshit crazy and started giving a shit about shit they used to ignore. The Tea Party Movement, or Tea Baggers, are a bunch of brain damaged Republicunts who are pissed off because they got pwned by a Black guy. The movement is mostly made up of Christfags who want to take us back to 1776, restore honor, bring back Slavery, find Jebus, ban Evilution, respect all human life, deny the poor affordable Healthcare Insurance,(Government Healthcare goes against the Bible, because God made them poor to suffer) and will lead this country down the same path as Nazi Germany and Stalinism.
The Tea Party Movement is the official militant wing of Fox News. Like modern street Gangs, the upper crust of the organization claims to abide by the law, while covertly convincing their paranoid followers to commit violent acts of Drama.
You're FULL of it!
Why don't you talk about president's achievements, accomplishments, jobs, economy,
deficit, COVER-UP on BENGHAZI?????
Any idea?
WHO CARES IF HE IS GREEN AS LONG COUNTRY IS DOING FINE AND PEOPLE ARE HAPPY!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

bigbamboom wrote:
douchebag profligate Obama gives out another $250 million to his bundlers, we get the bill:
Battery builder A123 Systems that won $249 million federal grant files for bankruptcy
No company has embodied Washington's hope for an American-built electric vehicle business like A123 Systems. The Massachusetts-based company was supposed to become the leading home-grown supplier of lithium-ion batteries for automakers in the United States and around the world -- fueled in part by a $249 million grant from the Obama administration. Today, A123 Systems filed for bankruptcy, saying much of its assets would be sold after losing $857 million over the past several years. Here's why it failed.
That photo above comes from an April 2010 speech in the Rose Garden of the White House, where President Barack Obama hailed A123 with Chief Executive David Vieux on his left, for its plans to create 2,000 jobs by 2012. A123 also won $125 million in grants and tax credits from Michigan state officials for building plants there. I was in the audience covering the event, and walked out of the White House while talking to two new A123 employees -- both grateful engineers who had lost jobs in the recession and spent months e-mailing resumes with few responses.
When A123 opened its plant in Michigan later that year, Obama called again to congratulate Vieux: "This is about the birth of an entire new industry in America -- an industry that's going to be central to the next generation of cars," Obama said according to a transcript released by the White House. "When folks lift up their hoods on the cars of the future, I want them to see engines and batteries that are stamped: Made in America."
But A123 was never able to turn the promise of its creation by MIT students and faculty into real-world products. It lost out on supplying batteries for the Chevrolet Volt to South Korea's LG Chem, with General Motors executives at the time citing the more established firm as a safer bet. A123 did eventually win a GM contract for batteries in the upcoming Chevrolet Spark EV, but that wasn't expected to be a high-volume model.
----------
Wasted money in Iraq? A drop in the bucket compared to Obama's wasted "green" projects.
Wake up America.
Nice rewrite, you should work for FOX.

Founded in 2001 under the Bush Era push for green A123 took advantage of local, state, federal and other grants keyed towards creating-improving lithium batteries for various uses including for the auto industry.

The company received a grant during the current administration to expand it's manufacturing space and other capital improvements and about 1/2 of that +/-$250 million was used.

Johnson Controls is purchasing A123 and the federal government is expected to recover much if not all of the recent (Obama Adm) grant.
waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped counting how many people Obama has thrown under the bus a long time ago. In the beginning, it was surprising. Remember the Rev. Wright, he was Obama's spiritual advisor and mentor of 20+ years. He conducted their marriage ceremony, baptisms of his children and Obama even said he was like a father to him. Also Wright was the inspiration for Obama's first book. Rev. Wright sure went under that bus pretty quickly though. That story tells it all. Obama has no loyalty.
Obama is nothing more than a jive ass punk. You are right, he does, and really did throw Wright, the other America hater under the bus.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy! You staying up for the debate or is that past your geriatric bed/pass out time?
I'm sure that he will be on the floor paying hommage to his god Obama.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Bullshyt, bullshyt and more bullshyt.

Check your FACTS and get back to reality Duhmmo-

And Just to prove you Wrong again-I for one-switched from the DUHMo label to Independent-just so as NOT to have to listen to a lot of dark age, UNenlightened, IGNORANT political Bullshyt (which often mostly arose from the DUHMo partay-sorry to say!)

The way it SHOULD be-the way I KNOW for a FACT-it IS --in societies with some damn SENSE anyway.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
Your replies are getting shorter, are you getting close to the end of your melt down?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Why is Obama going to lose tonight?
For hundreds of reasons but here's one:

Benghazi. He lies about it for two weeks until he can no longer hold his water and wets his pants with "It was an organized attack".

Next, he blames everyone in sight for the security failure but himself. After another week or two of waffling, he hides behind a woman and has Hillary take a dive for him.

After people start laughing at the Jerk-In-Chief for acting like a frightened boy hiding behind his mother's skirt, he decides today to bone up to it and claims responsibility for Benghazi....now he thinks he looks like a Man.

When Mitt brings it up tonight, the Boy Messiah will likely blame Bush for the lack of security.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
I guess HIlary manning up and taking responsibility didn't go over so well so Obama will claim responsibility for Libya policy, says his flack. We know how this goes. He claims responsibility but.....
but....it wasn't his fault.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer once worked five jobs just make payments on his lamborghini.
Six. You forget I worked that lemonade stand that Saturday afternoon.
Barack up the vote

North Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Show your support for re-electing Barack Obama by purchasing a Barack up the vote shirt! Add on Facebook www.Facebook.com/Barackupthevote.America.3

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>i did not just catch you making fun of teeth did i?
teeth are what us non-hillbillies use to chew our food.
But take them out to make love.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped counting how many people Obama has thrown under the bus a long time ago. In the beginning, it was surprising. Remember the Rev. Wright, he was Obama's spiritual advisor and mentor of 20+ years. He conducted their marriage ceremony, baptisms of his children and Obama even said he was like a father to him. Also Wright was the inspiration for Obama's first book. Rev. Wright sure went under that bus pretty quickly though. That story tells it all. Obama has no loyalty.
Who the hell wants a taco on a wheat burritto?

GROSS...like really disgusting...as in absolutely NO class.

Otay kids-tomorrows lunch will be tofu raw wieners, served on half a wheat bun, topped with soy sprouts. NO ketchup! The food NAZIS are hor ding it for themselves!

Talk about DEPRESSING...warped and demented...

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012.
Enjoy some DECENT food again, for heavens sake, America!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You are wasting my time by putting up a source dated October 9.
I wasn't there but the owner/landlord of the building told both CNN and the freelancers (tagalongs) that there were protesters__I'm not saying that there were but that was the first best info from the site. I mention best info because the CIA folks hauled azz, evacuated was the official term.
Bottom line is that there were no US personnel on site until much later.
There's breaking news__then developing news__and then there is FOX news, sounds to me as though you favor the latter. It shows.
So, do you trust CNN?
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

This is funny

AriFleischer: I think the odds that Romney wins a debate twice in a row are as likely as an earthquake hitting Boston tonight.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventp...

Okay??

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. All we want to do is take the EPA, IRS, ED, PPACA, HUD, and dozens more like them, bulldoze them all into a huge pile and start an immense, fat burning, global warming, air polluting, hot-dog roasting, bonfire.
"mdbuilder"
Applause!!!
Peace
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinks of fake Jew kkkhunt to be honest.
You really don't need to tell us that much of your personal info.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 719,061 - 719,080 of1,034,661
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min charles in charge 43,026
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min Eric 65,185
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min wojar 167,687
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance