Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#775041 Oct 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did?
What are you a flocking Owl? Update your avatar, dingleberry.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#775042 Oct 17, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the question you nitwit.
The person asked if he was in favor of equal pay for women.
Romney babbled on about his cabinet as Gov. of MA years ago, which has nothing to do with anything.
He should have said yes or no.
In effect; he did say no. So there you have it you moran.
You are sooo clueless. Romney didn't all men so he went out and looking for women that were qualified.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#775043 Oct 17, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor, ignorant RealDUMB.
Fact is, bonehead, that if you had sales people making $60 a year, I would congratulate you on somehow finding people more stupid than you that would stay at a job like that.

60K with fill benefits & job security ain't bad. Sitting at a desk, answering calls & quoting & taking orders.

In rural areas, that is a good job.

Like you do better in Minneapolis.Ave sales salary is under $50k.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#775045 Oct 17, 2012
Obama Already Won wrote:
Obama just kicked Romney's azzz to the curb!!
Yeah, sure. Just like Obama destroyed Al Queda. The only azzzed Obama kicked to the curb was the four dead American Patriots who were in the Libyan Embassy that were send home in caskets, dirtbagger.
carol

Orlando, FL

#775046 Oct 17, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Carol pick up your messages. You have two.
Here's the first:
True, dem uses some strong language, rather colorful metaphors shall we say ... BUT
Don't be a hypocrite. Your denial and refusal to acknowledge your "counterparts" offensive comments should be an embarrassment to you.
Or don't the following Conservative remarks targeting a Liberal poster with all manner of racism and filth conflict with your Joan of Arc persona?
They are inane, base, pointless, unappealing and racist. But, that's OK with you, eh hypocrite pimping in the pulpit? Pluck the plank out of your Counterparts' eye before you go pointing at the speck in your opponents.
Self-Righteous Hypocrite!
These idiotic, offensive remarks and racial slurs don't add one gott-damn insightful point or purpose. They are nothing more than petty, petulant, pubescent palabra.
If you've grown so old that you cannot see these contradictions, then you've outgrown your own objective usefulness on this thread.
You've grown rigid in your own blind pretentious
pompousness.
These posts below 'wash' with you?
These vicious and malicious replies to Lily's comments were without provocation.
And these comments are just a few examples, a very short list.
Unless, of course, those are the best representatives you have. Because they represent by proxy what you would like to say to Lily, but have neither the boobs nor the ballz to do so, Mother Teresa.
<quoted text>
The weekend crew! <quoted text>
FAKE dem wrote: <quoted text>
and ur one of em you dumb fking kkkkk hunt!!!!!!
I AM A PEDOPHILE!!! LOL<quoted text>
lily likes dark meat
her husband defends child molesters
her favorite show is to catch a pedophile
she posts links from the onion thinking they are real
LOL!!!
kkk hunt fooled again! <quoted text>
<quoted text>
Get your own material fer krissakes, you're like a parrot <quoted text>
like you when you post theonion.com links
gfy kkkk hunt
knee grow lover <quoted text>
So, your reply to dem's comments are made null and void by your own ridiculous hypocrisy. Imposing a double-standard of virtues and morals to one side, while allowing these same violations and offenses for the other.
dem wrote: <quoted text>
This party of tea bag imbeciles is over.
Hike up your burkas and get the fk out of here.
You right wing domestic terrorists are no different than the Taliban.
Execution awaits. <quoted text>
carol wrote: <quoted text>
Your posts are inane, base, pointless and unappealing. Those who agree with you are just as inane, base and pointless.
I would think some liberals would be embarrassed by you.
Unless, of course, you're the best representative they have. <quoted text>
Yes, I am embarassed by some of the remarks on here by those on my side of the fence.

But you should call them on it like I do with those on your side of the fence.

Just say to them, "Your party should be embarrassed by you. Unless you're the best representative they have."

That's about all either of us can do to shame them into knocking off their crude posts. Right?
dem

United States

#775047 Oct 17, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>Did you use your best Honey Boo Boo voice?

You are wrong, ya know. Here's why:

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts."

This refers to the video. Obama referred to terrerorism in a general sense, but did not call the attack itself an act of terrorism. There IS a difference.
Split hairs much you tea bag azzhole?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#775048 Oct 17, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney will continue to act like a fish out of water. Flipping and a flopping
You have your candidates confused, libtard.
dem

United States

#775049 Oct 17, 2012
goldengirl wrote:
<quoted text>It was meant to be just that.
You sure.
You know how you old people get confused.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#775050 Oct 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Congress passed the ban, Obama would sign it. The problem is that the NRA has made it political poison to talk about guns.
Yes, they control the entire legislature here in Florida too, they get whatever they want.
That's what I said; take the money influence out of politics so they can do the work of the people.
No one needs an assault weapon that can rapid fire 30 rounds. The criminals outarm the police.
dem

United States

#775051 Oct 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I am embarassed by some of the remarks on here by those on my side of the fence.

Just say to them, "Your party should be embarrassed by you. Unless you're the best representative they have."

That's about all either of us can do to shame them into knocking off their crude posts. Right?
Excuse me dumb carol but Yawkie is a proud republican.
She's just not insane like you baggers.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#775052 Oct 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am embarassed by some of the remarks on here by those on my side of the fence.
Probably best to just ignore them. Any attention gives them fuel.
dem

United States

#775053 Oct 17, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>Poor, ignorant RealDUMB.

Fact is, bonehead, that if you had sales people making $60 a year, I would congratulate you on somehow finding people more stupid than you that would stay at a job like that.
Jeffy makes a dollar for every penis he sucks.
Already has two in his mouth before noon.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#775054 Oct 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
60K with fill benefits & job security ain't bad. Sitting at a desk, answering calls & quoting & taking orders.
Come on Dave, all the rightwingers posting on here are millionaires.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#775055 Oct 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he's another member of the 1% club. Like Romney, out of touch with mainstream middle class America.
$60, 000 compared to a person trying to survive on minimum wage would be like living large.
dem

United States

#775056 Oct 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I am embarassed by some of the remarks on here by those on my side of the fence.

Where's your son gunner?

Waiting for the spin before showing his sloping forehead?

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#775057 Oct 17, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Being a business owner(sic) you would think he would understand that. I'm beginning to wonder what kind of business he owns. Paper routes don't count of course.
So if I own bunch of stores, I invest in buildings, employees, merchandize that might or might not get sold & get taxed at the corporate rate of 35% on my profits.

Romney buys pieces of paper & pays 15% on those profits when he sells.

So yes, lets not encourage people to start businesses that actually makes a product & provides services. Lets instead reward the paper traders.

The CEO of Sears gets his salary taxed as in the top bracket.

Romney as CEO of Bain got taxed at 15%.

This is fair?

A home builder build a home & sells it for a profit that he would pay corporates rates. Others buy a home & resell it for more & pay 15%.

This is fair?

I have news. Unless that stock is purchased from that company, you are not investing in that company, they get nothing when you buy stock from outside sources.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#775058 Oct 17, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a HILARIOUS post!
Thank you!
I laughed for 5 minutes and shared it with co-workers.
Hope you don't mind!
Have a GREAT day!
Oh so funny, you shared it with co-workers. How dumb can you be? You just let everyone know you are getting paid at your work for posting BS on Topix. Not only here, but at your work!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#775059 Oct 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you picking on dem again? If you manage to have him removed from this thread Homer will never speak to you again.
dem

United States

#775060 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>Probably best to just ignore them. Any attention gives them fuel.
That's my motto.
Hee hee hee
dem

New York, NY

#775061 Oct 17, 2012
I apologize profusely for my many instances of offensive language and boorish posts. It all started with too late toilet training and many instances of abuse in my childhood. Freud would have a field day. I can only hope I can be cured of Obamatitus. This condition prevents me from working and cripples my social life. The symptoms are similar to tourettes and also compel me to steal from others in order to give to Democrats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,482
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Ralph 98,343
Amy - 9-29-2014 16 min Ralph 28
Abby 9-30 18 min Ralph 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min Cali Girl 2014 50,019
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Uzi 68,555
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Cancer On The pRe... 178,580
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]