Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#775153 Oct 17, 2012
KneeGrow wrote:
I'm going to vote for obama because I'm a kneeGrow too, and I have wet dreams of my father too.
Afternoon, gunner
Morons4Mitt

Russellville, KY

#775154 Oct 17, 2012
Why is gas so high???
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- Exxon Mobil reported a quarterly profit of nearly $16 billion Thursday -- the highest ever in the world for a U.S. corporation.
The number beat out the previous quarterly record of $14.83 billion set in 2008.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/07/26/news/companie ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#775155 Oct 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I own bunch of stores, I invest in buildings, employees, merchandize that might or might not get sold & get taxed at the corporate rate of 35% on my profits.
Romney buys pieces of paper & pays 15% on those profits when he sells.
So yes, lets not encourage people to start businesses that actually makes a product & provides services. Lets instead reward the paper traders.
The CEO of Sears gets his salary taxed as in the top bracket.
Romney as CEO of Bain got taxed at 15%.
This is fair?
A home builder build a home & sells it for a profit that he would pay corporates rates. Others buy a home & resell it for more & pay 15%.
This is fair?
I have news. Unless that stock is purchased from that company, you are not investing in that company, they get nothing when you buy stock from outside sources.
The Democrats had a super majority in the Senate and dominant control of the House for two goddam years. If you didn't like the tax rate then, why didn't the Democrats change it then? Seems like you frauds thought it was fair then. Why do you think it's unfair now?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#775156 Oct 17, 2012
KneeGrow wrote:
I'm going to vote for obama because I'm a kneeGrow too, and I have wet dreams of my father too.
I know your mammy,YUCK what a pig, ya can't blame your father for his gay thoughts,or your stupidity....
The James Gang

Lexington Park, MD

#775157 Oct 17, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Carol wouldn't know that I have ALREADY called out the republicans for many of their hypocrisies for attributing vile behavior ONLY to democrats when they themselves are guilty of that very same behavior.
Hell, I fought with the entire thread at The Bates Motel over this! And am now proud to be considered An Outlaw!
And, yes, I am proud to be considered as such.
Not a republican. An Outlaw!!!! Lol!! ;
<quoted text>
So yer an outlaw, huh? Prove it! How many fingers we holdin' up?(Maw, how many is this many?) K, go ahead...
The James Gang

Kansas City, MO

#775158 Oct 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure about the recent grad that asked the question, but I got the impression that those binders of women were just delighted to work for less, so they could rush home to cook dinner for their families...of course, R'Money and the "boys" would have all left before lunch to do some guy things. It seems pretty obvious that a number of his trollish supporters here think that it is impossible for a woman to be equal to a man.
Well, l'il lady, you know not Jesse nor me thinks that way...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#775160 Oct 17, 2012
Not you, sista' sludge. I don't melt down. I just go off.

And tell it like it is.

BTW, your Ebonics suck more than your mouth on a broke down d1ck
2-dolla trick-turnstile at your annual Country Fair.

PS I like pissed off. Whereas you like being pissed on as a confirmation of your "performance", eh squirt?

AHaHaaHeeeee ...!
the horde wrote:
<quoted text>
'Sup sista'! Youse proud ta b a crack ho? Woo Hoo! Les jus waits til ya melts down again!
hee hee hee
The James Gang

Kansas City, MO

#775162 Oct 17, 2012
(Jesse licks his fingers and slicks back his forelock... but, since there's a good deal of spit left over, he decides not to waste it... Boys!)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#775163 Oct 17, 2012
KneeGrow wrote:
I got my free obama money and obama phone and my food stamps. Now, I'm going to drive my cadilac haulin' my crack ho ass and 5 chilin out to get my free chicken and 40 oz and watermelon.
Hi Gunner.
The James Gang

Kansas City, MO

#775164 Oct 17, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a rant, it was the truth.
Well, truth be told, you just ain't been in a knife fight with the right fellas. When me an' Frank does it he'll dance around out in front of them, sorta draw their attention, then I move in an cut out their kidneys. How'd y'all do it?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#775166 Oct 17, 2012
Gallup Poll.....

President Romney - 51%

Hussein Obama - 45%

turn out the lights.....
The James Gang

Kansas City, MO

#775168 Oct 17, 2012
new yawk wrote:
I agree.
And hey, if a picture of a bare chested fox threw her into a Hestian frenzy .. Imagine how she's freaking over Debil's imagery.
I've seen Debil topple a thread.
Their next move will be to try and have Debil banned.
<quoted text>
Me an' Frank just decided you jus' might be an Outlaw, Scofflaw at the very least. But ken you cook? Cause we're starvin' out here..(Frank's in love with you, jus' sayin'.)
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#775169 Oct 17, 2012
LOl! I'll read this two ways:

-You've never had a Hestian frenzy because they're virgins, no encounter with one, they won't throw a frenzy.

-If you ever got close enough to one, I fear you would be a Eunuch.
( They guard the chastity of The Hestians ). My fears are eased.

-I plead the 5th on discussing Peppy's intimate relations. ;)
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer has never had a Hestian frenzy. Peppy has them all the time or maybe it's just gas.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#775170 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he's such an expert that in 20 plus years in business in Mass, he didn't know any women capable of a cabinet position and had to call for "the binders."
Mitt is a bigger bullshyte artist than Newt and that's no easy chore.
I wonder if Mitt learned about "binders" while creating those millions of jobs at Staples?
Are you really this stupid, or do you just post tha way?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#775171 Oct 17, 2012
ROMNEY IS WINNING!
:)
We're taking our country back.
Obama campaign is in a death spiral.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#775172 Oct 17, 2012
Oops "that"
The James Gang

Kansas City, MO

#775173 Oct 17, 2012
The thing about bein' a gunfighter an' all, is that you got t' always be thinkin' about your reputation. I mean if I let him, Frank'd be over the saloon with Doris all day playin' cards an' what not til all hours, and Doris'd be all, "Oh, Frank! That's the biggest whanger I have evuh seen!" (Doris pretends to be from Georgia so she'll talk like that to a man but I happen to know she's from Cleveland.) And Frank, he don' know no better so he's all, "Gosh, Doris, you bring out the best in a man..." Anyways, bein' a gunfighter is a lot of work.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#775174 Oct 17, 2012
Now, you must remember: The enemy has only images and
illusions behind which he hides his true motives.
Destroy the image and you will break the enemy.

And this enemy will only show you what I want you to see.

PS Take the story up with Debil.
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
hey sista! member dat 1 time when debil fell outta her wheelchiars an she waz wigglin on da floor trin ta post an stuf? dat waz some funy shit dat time!!!! hee hee hee
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#775175 Oct 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he's such an expert that in 20 plus years in business in Mass, he didn't know any women capable of a cabinet position and had to call for "the binders."
Mitt is a bigger bullshyte artist than Newt and that's no easy chore.
I wonder if Mitt learned about "binders" while creating those millions of jobs at Staples?
Big Bird
ViolationPanel

Somerset, KY

#775177 Oct 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Gunner.
Drawdown deciding qualifier-
Added extra 1:00, zero seconds for general salutations, greetings and opening blah blah blahs-

Winner: ROMNEY (+10 seconds!!!!)

Romney 2
Obama 0

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
EXPERIENCE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Camping at Dead's Last Shows 3 min Adebola 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Learn to Read 185,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min adamski 51,527
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,557
abby03-02-15 5 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
amy 3-3-15 7 hr Mister Tonka 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board