Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,938)

Showing posts 718,741 - 718,760 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Victory in Ohio! This just in...

The Supreme Court is refusing to block early voting in Ohio, a key victory for the Obama campaign in a premier swing state.

The Obama campaign and Ohio Democrats sued Ohio over changes in its law that took away the three days of voting for most people, but made exceptions for military personnel and Ohioans living overseas. Ohio’s corrupt Secretary of State, John Husted, tried to suppress the African American vote but failed. Worst of all, he embarrassed Ohio at taxpayers’ expense.
Jason Bourne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I'm very, very upset right now.
Jason Bourne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

(Jane, you need to kiss Leo's ass cause she just saved you from a terrible drubbing.)
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

MEDIA BIAS ALERT!

The media has ALREADY written the "comeback kid" stories for Obama regarding tonight's debate.

Anything short of another beat down by Romney will be reported as a rousing victory by Obama.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Will Bill Clinton come out and defend his Wife that the Buck Stops with Obama or will he be a spindliest Liberal Man Child and stay Silent?
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus would crucify libelers and slanderers like you.
"As Mitt Romney and President Obama head into their second debate Tuesday, a new Pennsylvania poll shows Romney closing the gap with the president.
A Quinnipiac University Poll shows Mr. Obama with a four-point lead (A STATISTICAL DEAD HEAT). The president has 50 percent support to Romney's 46 percent. The results are a positive sign for Romney, who was down by 12 points in a September 26 Quinnipiac poll..."
WTF!

is Romney a Mormon?

Did the FLDS Mormon leader arrange and marry a 12 year Old? And arrange marriage for a 15 year old girl? Did they have deviant sxxxxxxxx with minors?

Is he now in prison for life?

Search it dooooofus?

I didn't make this up.

2008 -- 2011.

Not 1857.

To be President?

Better look before you leap!
Jason Bourne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

They've killed my wife, Leo. I've lost my moral compass and will need to go underground, deep cover, maybe Benghazi? Care for a few sand granules up the butt cheeks? Anything that doesn't kill you...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Lily. I know this is a hot button for you, but I see middle ground here. Clearly racism exists, I do not deny it and I do not condone it. Yet, we also have people applying racism to situations where it does not exist, a red herring so to speak. The argument goes both ways.
Either way I get your point. My point was that calling out Franklin Raines for mismanagement had absolutely nothing to do with race.
One democrat went so far during the Congressional Hearing in 2004 to rein in Fannie and Freddie and hold Raines accountable "a public lynching".

It's this kind of irrationality that permeates the Democrat party that is their undoing.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He used the terms "acts of terror" on Sept 12--how do you define the term, "extremists"? Does "used as an excuse to...directly harm U. S. interests" mean to you that he was talking about people who didn't like their movie popcorn? What a moran!
"Sept. 18:

Obama appears on The Late Show with David Letterman and is asked by the host if the attack was an act of war. "Here's what happened. You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here … a shadowy character who has an extremely offensive video directed at Mohammed and Islam ... so this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world."

"Sept. 20:

Carney, when asked about Olsen's testimony, says it is "self-evident" that it was a terrorist attack.

In an interview at Univision Town Hall, Obama is asked whether the attack was the work of terrorists. He says his administration is still investigating the attack and cannot say for certain. "What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests," Obama says"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Golden State NFL teams had a very tough Sunday, huh?
LOL
Thats an understatement.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"used the terms "acts of terror" on Sept 12"
Do you have a quote?
Same place you supposedly got yours, Illiterate Imbecile: September 12 "The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.... No 'acts of terror' will ever shake the resolve of this great nation." (CNN)

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
No one bought his "I have two degrees", "I make more money in 6 months", crap.
Notice how he's threatening violence and dissing family members on a regular basis? A sure sign of reality anxiety.
I think he's on the edge of being banned. That would devastate him.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

The story is the degree homosexuals and the far left will go to force their view point on others, as I have said before "The Saul Alinsky Tactics"

Threatening The Boy Scouts, The Girl Scouts, The Salvation Army, Judges and Churches and yes even little girls. I could not possibly begin to count the number of businesses that have been bullied into giving up cash to promote "Obama's Queerdom".

The Acts of a small twisted minority attempting to force their will on the majority.

Not even with the help from the Pro-Homosexual media have you been able to force acceptance of your viewpoints on the majority. The new best reference is Chick-fil-A.

Oh yes, if we were willing to accept the viewpoint of the mainstream media we would think that everyone just loves queers and their disgusting behavior. The media sells them as masters of fashion and yet the nations health departments point out the diseases from eating feces!
Anytime those Pro- Homosexual numbers are checked via elections or in any other venue that can't be exploited, the American People make it clear they despise homosexuality.

All the left has been able to accomplish is to create in fear in some citizens of speaking out and voicing their opinions, that's why I say your in for a big surprise this election. Like I said "The Democrats have conned themselves by believing their own bull"

I mentioned the pro-homosexual networks, they have hurt themselves far more than they have helped you.

Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No abuse is acceptable whether it stem from a group or parental ignorance/abuse.
It is beyond ridiculous that both congress and the parents allowed a child to testify over an issue that a child has no business getting involved in. If she is not old enough to marry, she is not old enough to testify on that issue. Will congress and her parents next allow her testify to lower the drinking age, age of consent to marry, or the age to drive? Not likely.
An eleven year also has no business protesting or public speaking over an issue she knows nothing about. She likely just learned about sex in the last year and doubtful she knows much about birth control and its safe uses! Again, if she is not old enough to get pregnant and responsibly raise that child, she is not old enough to protest this subject either direction. If this child's views opposed the parent's do you think they would have allowed her out to protest the other direction? No, they used her for their agenda plain and simple and that is deplorable.
These issues should be discussed between parents and children in the home. If the *parent*(aka the adult) has something to say to congress or a convention, then they need be mature enough to do so themselves. If what they have to say is not worth them getting up and saying it, they SHOULD NOT have their children say it for them because that will be "cute" or because they think age will exempt the children from the fall out of their parents poor choices.
The responsibility for both the outcomes of these two stories falls directly in the lap of the parents who made very poor choices that now will likely affect their children for years to come. I hope the parents have learned to make better choices and will now choose to *protect* their children instead of using them to further an agenda.
Publicity stunts that put children's physiological or physical well being in jeopardy should not be glamorized or even repeated, they should be condemned. Since when did abusive and irresponsible parenting become noteworthy instead of condemnable?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jason Bourne wrote:
(Jane, you need to kiss Leo's ass cause she just saved you from a terrible drubbing.)
Now, wait just a minute, Matt--that ugly homeless stalker gets within spittin' distance of me, and I'll flat f*ck the bitch up...'course, it would be difficult to do more damage than already exists.

I'm gonna' hafta' go--these reich-wing effers can't even read "My Pet Goat." Who knew?
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a quote?
Yah, he said something like that, but it was almost said in passing and was buried in his video condemnation. The "terrorist" term didn't become important to the loony left until faced with irrefutable facts from the media and career state employees, uncovering the pathetically obvious coverup...it took a month to admit what was known all along....at least Watergate didn't involve the coverup of killings.....impeach Obama and Biden.
Jason Bourne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus would crucify libelers and slanderers like you.
"As Mitt Romney and President Obama head into their second debate Tuesday, a new Pennsylvania poll shows Romney closing the gap with the president.
A Quinnipiac University Poll shows Mr. Obama with a four-point lead (A STATISTICAL DEAD HEAT). The president has 50 percent support to Romney's 46 percent. The results are a positive sign for Romney, who was down by 12 points in a September 26 Quinnipiac poll..."
An interesting choice of words, Gunner, but I have a hard time believing a real Jesus would crucify anyone? Besides, he went bat-shit on the money-lenders and look what good that did for him?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a quote?
The President called it an act of terror and also referred to "attackers" in a September 12th speech.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sept. 18:
Obama appears on The Late Show with David Letterman and is asked by the host if the attack was an act of war. "Here's what happened. You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here … a shadowy character who has an extremely offensive video directed at Mohammed and Islam ... so this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world."
"Sept. 20:
Carney, when asked about Olsen's testimony, says it is "self-evident" that it was a terrorist attack.
In an interview at Univision Town Hall, Obama is asked whether the attack was the work of terrorists. He says his administration is still investigating the attack and cannot say for certain. "What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests," Obama says"
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...
Last time I checked, Jay Carney is not Obama--"September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."

Give it up, Illiterate--you're screwed...maybe next time you won't put so much "faith" in Faux?
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
That and secret temple death oaths to a cult with a supreme leader prophet <---- claims to speak directly with some "God" on Uranus!
"Do you declare that the leader of the cult has the final word on Gods plan for you."
Is that how they get 12 year old brides?
Spooky!
Kooky!
Creepy!
So true it makes you puke!
Actually, I find LDS no more bizarre or scary than any other religion. My own favorite god is Jesus because he’s a friendly, loving and righteous deity who doesn’t tell people to go around killing other people or other antisocial stuff.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF!
is Romney a Mormon?
Did the FLDS Mormon leader arrange and marry a 12 year Old? And arrange marriage for a 15 year old girl? Did they have deviant sxxxxxxxx with minors?
Is he now in prison for life?
Search it dooooofus?
I didn't make this up.
2008 -- 2011.
Not 1857.
To be President?
Better look before you leap!
"Is Warren Jeffs a Mormon?

Yes and no. Warren Jeffs is is a member of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint (FLDS) which does regard the Book of Mormon to be the Word of God, so he is a Mormon. However, he is not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) which is (by far) the largest church which regards the Book of Mormon to be the Word of God, so he is unlike any Mormon you are likely to meet.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Warren_Jeffs_a_M...

If you are going to say that Romney is guilty by association, even tho Jeffs belonged to a different sect of the Morman church....then....Obama, being a Christian makes him guilty of all crimes committed by the Christian church.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 718,741 - 718,760 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE