Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#774967 Oct 17, 2012
RomneyWINSAGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Small biz eh Phil? Something Romney would like to se more of again.
At least you have some base PRINCIPLES then.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
There's nothing stopping small business from achieving their goals. Quit filling in a bunch of excuses for them. They live better when the middle class lives better. Guarantee you our customers are all middle class. When our middle class is strong again, we will see record profits. It takes small business stepping up to the plate and doing the right things to grow.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#774969 Oct 17, 2012
Wanted to address the issue of Arlen Specter:

Whenever I think of Arlen Specter, I remember this:

Arlen Specter, a pugnacious and prominent former Moderate in the U.S. Senate trying to make a place for himself at the table, and carve out a defining moment to mark his career.
His Legacy: He developed the **single-bullet theory in President John F. Kennedy's Assassination which came to be known as The "Majic-Bullet" Theory and was the essence of The Government's whole case against Lee Harvey Oswald being the lone nut assassin.
And then had the gall to sell this insult to The American People. A traitor indeed!
He sold his honor and integrity when he concocted the Majic-Bullet LIE,**a theory of ONE single bullet "behaving" in a manner that violated and defied all Laws of Physics.

THAT, and the contemptuous way in which he treated Michelle Bachmann. Total disrespect. Cantankerous old curmudgeon. May he R.I.P.

Nobama wrote: <quoted text>
good riddance to Benedict Arlen, a traitor..... Benedict Arlen was rejected by the Democrats, for whom he sold his honor....<quoted text>

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#774970 Oct 17, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Romney claims he reached across the aisle in Mass; but he forgets to mention that 85% of the legislation was Democratic.
He used his veto pen 800 or so times and was overridden. He passed healthcare because he had a Democratic legislature, could he have done with a Republican one?
Mitt's FOS.
Romney brags about "his" healthcare plan in Massachusetts.

He tells how he & the Legislature a down around the campfire, held hands, & sang Kumbaya.

In reality, Romney vetoed 8 sections of the Mass. healthcare bill - all overridden.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#774971 Oct 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I forget, did anyone see the final score of the Giants/49ers game?
Hope you bet on it!

China is poised to lose its place as the U.S.’s biggest creditor for the first time since the height of the financial crisis, blunting one of Mitt Romney’s favored attacks in the presidential campaign.

Chinese holdings of Treasuries rose 0.1 percent this year through August to $1.15 trillion, Treasury Department data on international capital flows released today show. Japan, a stronger ally of the U.S., raised its stake by 6 percent to $1.12 trillion, on pace to top the list of foreign creditors by January.

While Romney promises to label China a currency manipulator if he wins the election and says President Barack Obama has been too lenient in trade disputes, foreign demand is a reason Treasury yields remain close to record lows, reducing the cost of credit for the government, companies and individuals. Whoever wins Nov. 6 will depend on both nations to finance a budget deficit that surpassed $1 trillion for a fourth year in fiscal 2012. The candidates hold their second debate today

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-15/r...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#774972 Oct 17, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney brags about "his" healthcare plan in Massachusetts.
He tells how he & the Legislature a down around the campfire, held hands, & sang Kumbaya.
In reality, Romney vetoed 8 sections of the Mass. healthcare bill - all overridden.
They overrid him over 800 times; things were passed in spite of him. He's a liar.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#774974 Oct 17, 2012
overode is the proper term, sorry

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#774977 Oct 17, 2012
BIG CHIEF LITTLE ENGINE wrote:
SO, UM, MUDDY, IS THAT WHY YOU GET INTO SO MANY FISTFIGHTS AN' SUCH? CAUSE YOU THINK THEY SAYIN' "THROWS" WHEN THEY SAYIN' "THROES?" YOU NOT A BAD MAN YOU JUS' CAIN'T SPEL.
lol, Don't let it consume you. It's all about what is said, not how, right?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#774979 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam will spin that into a victory.
It was "onbvous" to him that miners let them win.
Lol
This is a good one by Hillary Clinton:

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/819252/thumbs/m-HIL...
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#774981 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>
The President said "it's a one point plan" !
That's because the "President" is a liar.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#774984 Oct 17, 2012
Carol pick up your messages. You have two.
Here's the first:

True, dem uses some strong language, rather colorful metaphors shall we say ... BUT
Don't be a hypocrite. Your denial and refusal to acknowledge your "counterparts" offensive comments should be an embarrassment to you.

Or don't the following Conservative remarks targeting a Liberal poster with all manner of racism and filth conflict with your Joan of Arc persona?

They are inane, base, pointless, unappealing and racist. But, that's OK with you, eh hypocrite pimping in the pulpit? Pluck the plank out of your Counterparts' eye before you go pointing at the speck in your opponents.

Self-Righteous Hypocrite!

These idiotic, offensive remarks and racial slurs don't add one gott-damn insightful point or purpose. They are nothing more than petty, petulant, pubescent palabra.

If you've grown so old that you cannot see these contradictions, then you've outgrown your own objective usefulness on this thread.
You've grown rigid in your own blind pretentious
pompousness.

These posts below 'wash' with you?
These vicious and malicious replies to Lily's comments were without provocation.
And these comments are just a few examples, a very short list.

Unless, of course, those are the best representatives you have. Because they represent by proxy what you would like to say to Lily, but have neither the boobs nor the ballz to do so, Mother Teresa.

<quoted text>
The weekend crew! <quoted text>

FAKE dem wrote: <quoted text>
and ur one of em you dumb fking kkkkk hunt!!!!!!
I AM A PEDOPHILE!!! LOL<quoted text>

lily likes dark meat

her husband defends child molesters

her favorite show is to catch a pedophile

she posts links from the onion thinking they are real

LOL!!!

kkk hunt fooled again! <quoted text>

<quoted text>
Get your own material fer krissakes, you're like a parrot <quoted text>

like you when you post theonion.com links

gfy kkkk hunt

knee grow lover <quoted text>

So, your reply to dem's comments are made null and void by your own ridiculous hypocrisy. Imposing a double-standard of virtues and morals to one side, while allowing these same violations and offenses for the other.

dem wrote: <quoted text>
This party of tea bag imbeciles is over.
Hike up your burkas and get the fk out of here.
You right wing domestic terrorists are no different than the Taliban.
Execution awaits. <quoted text>

carol wrote: <quoted text>
Your posts are inane, base, pointless and unappealing. Those who agree with you are just as inane, base and pointless.

I would think some liberals would be embarrassed by you.

Unless, of course, you're the best representative they have. <quoted text>
Daddy

Puerto Escondido, Mexico

#774985 Oct 17, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> That's because the "President" is a liar.
EX President come Nov thank God!
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#774989 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look my chimp is back with a fresh diaper.
ghettobammyratlowlifechimpfckf aceforsure say what? LOL
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#774990 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
10 poorest states have two things in common.
They vote republican
And are right to work states.
Republican economics strangling their own base.
I'm not even a Republican and I can see that ALL the states that are making progress and making a come back and have lower than the national ave. on unemployment are run by Republican governers. And for most of them the main thing they did was what Romney is suggesting, NOT what the president has been doing. And they have also confronted the unions, put them in their place, and put a stop to them bankrupting their states!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#774991 Oct 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
Okay so in a Republican world with all things being equal, why are women paid less?
Why don't you ask the Chameleon in Chief?

"Hostile Workplace
Obama White House pays women less than men, records show

AP Images

BY: Andrew Stiles
April 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Female employees in the Obama White House make considerably less than their male colleagues, records show.

According to the 2011 annual report on White House staff, female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for male employees ($71,000).

Calculating the median salary for each gender required some assumptions to be made based on the employee names. When unclear, every effort was taken to determine the appropriate gender.

The Obama campaign on Wednesday lashed out at presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney for his failure to immediately endorse the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Restoration Act, a controversial law enacted in 2009 that made it easier to file discrimination lawsuits."
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#774993 Oct 17, 2012
Carol, here's the second:( Just for fun )!:)

O for f*ck's sake! You're so chaste.
Blonde Prince's Avatar; his bare chest and hawt good looks are Sex-Say!
( Course, the person behind the picture could look like Medusa for all one knows, and/or also be a female. But, I'm refering to The Picture ).

Not "easily fooled". Easy on the **eyes.
With a Chawming Chest!

But,**yours have grown dim.
All glint has faded.

No buff boy toys for you!!
And here I was going to send you ...
"The Buff Boyz of 2013 Calendar", hmphf !!! Lol!

Your avatar says it all "Blond Prince". Put a shirt on if you want to be taken seriously.

You look like the poster child of "the easily fooled" to me.<quoted text>

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#774997 Oct 17, 2012
Mitt Romney says he had a balance budget as Governor of Msssachusets.

I don't now what it s about Right Whiners & budgets but they seem to think a balanced budget means everything is paid for.

Not true. When Romney left office as Governor, MA had the pleasure of ranking number one!! Number one in state debt.

Romney can't do what he did as Governor as President to balance the budget.

As Gov, Romney drastically increased revenues in Massachusetts. But he has signed a pledge to the lobbyist Norquist that he won't raise taxes.

He said he balanced the Olympic budget. He did it by contacting every department of the federal govern,et begging for money. The federal government bailed our the Olympics, not Romney.

Really, number one in debt, number 47 in job creation - this is the Tea Party's candidate?

Really?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#774998 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>You fking retard! He was not asked if he hired women in his cabinet!
He was asked if he was in favor of equal pay for women. Yes or no.
BTW, he had 11 women in his cabinet; but no women partners at Bain.
Everything Mitt does is a phony show, a fantasy created for his ultimate goal to run for President.
He was not even qualified to be Governor; he did not meet the residency requirements. He claims Mass is "his" state; no, it's not "his" state. He's a liar and a pretender.
Love it
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#774999 Oct 17, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Carol pick up your messages. You have two.
Here's the first:
True, dem uses some strong language, rather colorful metaphors shall we say ... BUT
Don't be a hypocrite. Your denial and refusal to acknowledge your "counterparts" offensive comments should be an embarrassment to you.
Or don't the following Conservative remarks targeting a Liberal poster with all manner of racism and filth conflict with your Joan of Arc persona?
They are inane, base, pointless, unappealing and racist. But, that's OK with you, eh hypocrite pimping in the pulpit? Pluck the plank out of your Counterparts' eye before you go pointing at the speck in your opponents.
Self-Righteous Hypocrite!
These idiotic, offensive remarks and racial slurs don't add one gott-damn insightful point or purpose. They are nothing more than petty, petulant, pubescent palabra.
If you've grown so old that you cannot see these contradictions, then you've outgrown your own objective usefulness on this thread.
You've grown rigid in your own blind pretentious
pompousness.
These posts below 'wash' with you?
These vicious and malicious replies to Lily's comments were without provocation.
And these comments are just a few examples, a very short list.
Unless, of course, those are the best representatives you have. Because they represent by proxy what you would like to say to Lily, but have neither the boobs nor the ballz to do so, Mother Teresa.
<quoted text>
The weekend crew! <quoted text>
and ur one of em you dumb fking kkkkk hunt!!!!!!
I AM A PEDOPHILE!!! LOL<quoted text>
lily likes dark meat
her husband defends child molesters
her favorite show is to catch a pedophile
she posts links from the onion thinking they are real
LOL!!!
kkk hunt fooled again! <quoted text>
<quoted text>
Get your own material fer krissakes, you're like a parrot <quoted text>
like you when you post theonion.com links
gfy kkkk hunt
knee grow lover <quoted text>
So, your reply to dem's comments are made null and void by your own ridiculous hypocrisy. Imposing a double-standard of virtues and morals to one side, while allowing these same violations and offenses for the other.
dem wrote: <quoted text>
This party of tea bag imbeciles is over.
Hike up your burkas and get the fk out of here.
You right wing domestic terrorists are no different than the Taliban.
Execution awaits. <quoted text>
Your posts are inane, base, pointless and unappealing. Those who agree with you are just as inane, base and pointless.
I would think some liberals would be embarrassed by you.
Unless, of course, you're the best representative they have. <quoted text>
For extremist from either side, left or right, when facts fail them name calling and acting like three year olds seems to be the norm.
Nanny nanny boo boo. Everything you say is like glue and bounces off me and sticks to you.
My 6 year old has better behavior and manners than many of these posters.
dim

Boston, MA

#775000 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Merida?
Nice place.
You wouldn't know, I understand its just your ip hider.
Why is Obama losing?
Today...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 48%

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#775001 Oct 17, 2012
Candy Crowley wrote:
Mr. President thank you for four great years NOW Gov.Romney is it true that you gave Eve the apple and not the serpent?
That was a HILARIOUS post!

Thank you!

I laughed for 5 minutes and shared it with co-workers.

Hope you don't mind!

Have a GREAT day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,280
Word (Dec '08) 5 min _Zoey_ 4,798
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dale 182,205
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 30 min PEllen 9
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 45 min joey 5
Dear Abby 12-28 1 hr cheluzal 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]