Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#774804 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That nobody will read. Lol
He told Svet that he's a journalist while she works for min. Wage at the garden center with the Mexicans!!
Ay caramba!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#774805 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane you filthy racist kkkhunt.
Just because you post under ten different names a day doesn't mean we don't know you are here all day.
Get a job.
I sometimes wonder if one person is all of these nutjobs.

They all say the same stuff.

?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#774806 Oct 17, 2012
LOL wrote:
El negrito offered nothing ... four more years of the same ... failure. Romney parsed and listed the failures and the lies and the incompetency of Da Bammy. Well done!
Go ahead. suckers, vote to return the Failure-in-Chief, then sit back and wonder what the hell happened. America will then deserve to fail.
Romney/Ryan 2012
Worth repeating ... America will deserve to fail.

LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774807 Oct 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
So who won the big debate?
and PS Homer-

I LIKE doing MY work-always have. I DON'T have to LIE and pretend about it-because I actually know what I am doing-always have-or else I would NOT do it-- because to do so would be IGNORANT, maniacal and arrogant with OUT justfiable reason even. As in WHACKED and PHONY, and for all the WRONG reasons!

And I want to see Leadership in the office of POTUS again, that is QUALIFIED to be doing the WORK thereof!
NOT some Hollywierd, pretensious, ignorant "rock staw" crap.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Experience FOR America-NOT PHONY against it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#774808 Oct 17, 2012
dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron,
Didn't you get the memo? Obama is in bed with those evil corporations. It's no longer hip to use your rhetoric. Besides, Obama has been in office for four years so what is your excuse for big oil now?
Did you notice how Obama would not answer the question about the decline of offshore and onshore drilling permits? They are down 60% under Obama. Did you notice how Obama had no plan to lower gasoline prices - this is the new norm under Democrats.
I like your name - it fits you well.
in LibLand, filling your car at almost $5 a gallon is considered a good thing.

Sabotaging America: The Obama Energy Agenda

...From wind, to solar, to bio-fuels, the president has abandoned the free market to cast his lot in with the most extreme of environmental utopians and we’re all paying the price for his folly.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/rich-trzupek/sab...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774810 Oct 17, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I sometimes wonder if one person is all of these nutjobs.
They all say the same stuff.
?
Obama loses via automTic disqualification.

Couldn't play by the rules and adhere to the debate TIME limits.

NOT even with a two minutes OVERtime allowance.

GONG.

OUT on technical disqualification due to inability to follow rules of time limits.

O-Potus-LOSER.
ROMNEY-Winner 2 out 2.

Romney/Ryan 2012!
Californian by choice

Sacramento, CA

#774811 Oct 17, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and then ran to Vegas to campaign.
BULLSHYTE.
(and I actually kind of like O -as a person.)
Foreign Policy FAILURE-Economic FAILURE...of
NO EXPERIENCE...as in NOT qualified for the position of!
And the ignorance of strawboss ego tripoping is for LOSERS.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Experienced Leadership FOR ALL of America again!
You are way above your head here! Answer two questions: The economy - when were we (the US) ever at an economic recession like the one George Bush faced in his last year of the presidency? What is the measure by which you can judge the recovery?
Patriot

Denver, CO

#774812 Oct 17, 2012
Green Party Presidential Candidate Jill Stein Arrested Trying to Gain Access to Presidential Debate

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/17/green-party...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#774814 Oct 17, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the other two people that watch him agree with you?
Apparently millions do. He's going to be here in my town next week broadcasting live from Mizner Park. Tune in and I'll wave at ya
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#774816 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>
and PS Homer-
I LIKE doing MY work-always have. I DON'T have to LIE and pretend about it-because I actually know what I am doing-always have-or else I would NOT do it-- because to do so would be IGNORANT, maniacal and arrogant with OUT justfiable reason even. As in WHACKED and PHONY, and for all the WRONG reasons!
And I want to see Leadership in the office of POTUS again, that is QUALIFIED to be doing the WORK thereof!
NOT some Hollywierd, pretensious, ignorant "rock staw" crap.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Experience FOR America-NOT PHONY against it!
What work is that?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774817 Oct 17, 2012
Californian by choice wrote:
What a crock!!
I will create jobs Romney says. When he was governor of Massachusetts, that state was 47th in job creation!!! Who the hell does he think he is talking to about creating jobs?
We went over this yesterday.

Massachusetts has long time ALREADY had a stable economy.

There's NO SUCH THING as "pie in the sky--good ship lollypop" economies.

How ever-Massachusetts is the ONLY state to have 98-NINETY EIGHT --percent healthcare coverage for EVERYone-NOT just some-thanks to ROMNEY...actually CARING about UNinsured people!(rather than just gitting himself more Oval office ego stroking time!!!!)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Business Experience for ALL of America-NOT just some!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#774818 Oct 17, 2012
Romney's Shanked Spike

Failure to put Obama away illustrates limits of policy-averse politics

Whereas Romney in the first presidential square-off was able to benefit from his steadfast, five-year refusal to detail any specifics about which big-ticket federal government programs or departments he would reduce or cut, that tactic backfired during Round 2. It's not just that President Barack Obama was able to argue plausibly that Romney's tax-plan numbers don't add up—they don't—but rather that across a series of topics, from foreign policy to domestic spending to international trade, the GOP standard-bearer was unwilling and maybe even unable to articulate a truly competing vision that would prune back government omnipotence.

http://reason.com/archives/2012/10/17/romneys...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774819 Oct 17, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama challenged the math of Romney's tax plan. Romney fired back: "When we're talking about math that doesn't add up, how about $4 trillion of deficits over the last four years,$5 trillion?" We recently checked a related ad from American Crossroads that claimed Obama’s "spending drove us $5 trillion deeper in debt." Not all of the $5 trillion can be attributed to Obama's spending. More than half can be attributed to his tax cuts and the policies of President George W. Bush. We rated the ad's claim Half True.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
Do you think it was because he needed to try and cop A plan of anyone-bueller-anyone (rather than what is now NO PLAN) to call his own creation?

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774822 Oct 17, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What work is that?
Absolutely NONE of your Business WORK-illiterate, ignorant, antagonisTIC, guttersnipe w/out virtue LOSERtic.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL EXPERIENCE
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#774823 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Obama loses via automTic disqualification.
Couldn't play by the rules and adhere to the debate TIME limits.
NOT even with a two minutes OVERtime allowance.
GONG.
OUT on technical disqualification due to inability to follow rules of time limits.
O-Potus-LOSER.
ROMNEY-Winner 2 out 2.
Romney/Ryan 2012!
Yes, let's not try to deal with what was said.

So unlike last week.

quit whining.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#774824 Oct 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He actually thinks if he tries real hard, tells outrageous lies, and packages those lies in 4000 word manifestos, that he is an intellectual.
He probably prints out his posts and puts them in a binder!

Just like Fred does with his tweets, it's called a tweet book. He keeps it next to his Dan Quayle scrapbook.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#774825 Oct 17, 2012
How Democrats and Republicans Can Win Libertarian Votes!

How Obama and Democrats Can Appeal to Libertarian Voters: Get transparent fast, end the drug war, and cut military spending.

How Romney and Republicans Can Appeal to Libertarian Voters: Get serious about cutting spending, bringing the troops home, and butting out of people's personal lives.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/10/16/vid-how-dem...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774826 Oct 17, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
Obama: Al Qaeda is beaten.
Al Qaeda: sacked four embassies and replaced the US flag with their flag.
.... I wonder what that means.
Obama: will hunt down the terrorists who killed 4 Americans.
President of Libya: has 50 of them in jail waiting for Obama to take them off his hands.
... and waiting, and waiting, and waiting....
The one that lived in Atlanta?
What a flippin mess.
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Californian by choice

Sacramento, CA

#774827 Oct 17, 2012
We were in recession for months in Bush's ;ast term before the public came to terms with that fact. People think we are stupid and use whatever conditions they find to advance their political anbitions. I don't care that Willard Romney's dada would have been proud to see him as president. He never will be president of this country!

What more our recovery will be slow because the injection of infrastructure building has been twarted because politicians don't care about the country; but about who looks good and who looks bad. The funny thing is mirrows are tricky!!

The public could not and should not have spent us out of this recession because we needed to get a hold of our personal spending and credit indebtedness. We are all better off and will be better able to keep our heads above water because the disaster was managed in spite of Bonner and Mc Connell. They are the ones that should be fired and all the other people who we pay. They have refused to work in our best interest!
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#774828 Oct 17, 2012
<quoted text>
We went over this yesterday.
Massachusetts has long time ALREADY had a stable economy.
There's NO SUCH THING as "pie in the sky--good ship lollypop" economies.
How ever-Massachusetts is the ONLY state to have 98-NINETY EIGHT --percent healthcare coverage for EVERYone-NOT just some-thanks to ROMNEY...actually CARING about UNinsured people!(rather than just gitting himself more Oval office ego stroking time!!!!)
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
REAL Business Experience for ALL of America-NOT just some!
Same thing that Obamacare is except even more extreme. MA mandates employers with more than 10 employees offer health care insurance to their employees or face stiff penalties. If a resident does not have insurance they will face a tax fine.

Obama adopted a very similar plan and Republicans are screaming that it's hurting job creation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Scrutiny 178,200
Amy 9-22 9 min loose cannon 6
Abby 9-22 12 min edogxxx 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min Frijoles 69,425
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min gcaveman1 46,813
Abby 9-21-14 43 min Ralph 5
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 44 min RJS 7,784
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min Ralph 98,247
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••