Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
718,541 - 718,560 of 1,082,605 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Les' see, we down to 144 white folks? Well that's not good enough, not good enough by half...
Peppy Lapew

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
President Obama really "bitch-slapped" Rmoney tonight.
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - FOUR MORE GREAT YEARS!!!
You have a better chance of finding Yak sh=t in your wallet if you think OBAMA wins another 4 years.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

For those wondering who cheered. It was the Dems behind the curtain. Cheering the fact that Candy pointed out that Obama said it was terrorism within 24 hours. HMMMM

Tomorrow they will be saying Romney was right. What a bunch of flakes.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
Are they hiding in their caves or what?
The person hiding in the cave would be Candy CROWley after her embarrassing and costly-to-Obama Mega Gaffe.

Candy Crowley admits Romney was right on Libya

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/17/candy-c...
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Willard grab Gunner by the ears an' force his face down on his Angry Andy. Gunner, bein' the little Connecticut coward he is gags an' throws up but that not bother Willard so he ram Gunner's face even deeper into his red, red balls. Ahhhhh... at last! Friction.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
MSNBC focus group. 6 of the 8 now leaning Romney. High-freakin' larious.
I watched the debate on ABC. Immediately afterward, I felt in the pit of my Liberal Waste Tunnel that a roundtable discussion of babbling ABC reporters would claim that Obama won. After a few commercials passed.....I was right. Diane Sawyer, George Steppinalloverus and a few other talking heads began detailing just how the Jerk-In-Chief won the debate. My jaw dropped and I began laughing aloud. How did I know this was coming? I thought the debate leaned toward Mitt but was not at all a resounding victory.

Of course, the black female reporter claimed her boy was on top of his game and Mitt didn't know wtf he was talking about. Another guy head began spouting with glee about Obama but then one blond female countered all this and spoke that she felt Romney had hit his stride tonight. She got a few Joe Biden smirks and shaking smiles of disgust. The black reporter gave her a look that said "I'm gonna wipe this studio floor with your white pretty face, biotch". Diane asked George Will on CCTV what he thought. George is a Conservative writer.

There was an audio glitch and George couldn't be heard.
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

So, um, gunner. Was you a supply clerk or was you a supply clerk who also cleaned toilets? Hahahahahahah... coward. Thief. Rapist. Willard is aware he got at least one of those right.
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Peppy Lapew wrote:
<quoted text>You have a better chance of finding Yak sh=t in your wallet if you think OBAMA wins another 4 years.
Um, nope. He wins, you lose. SORRREEEEE!
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

BET YOU $10,000 WHITE BOY...
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Willard wrote:
Lock you doors, cracker, we don' want no trouble do we?
Aw, c'mon junior. If you're going to make (racist) threats of violence to score Topix points, don't beat around the bush. Come right out and say what you're going to do. No one cares...honest.
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

HOLY SHIT! ONLY 130? WHAT A GUY GOTTA DO? OH.. YEAH, I KNOW...
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

C'MON, HONEYS, PLAY WITH WILLARD...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
I'm asking all conservatives and decent-minded democrats to report the poster, DEBIL, to the topix feedback's attention.

Just click the link "Send us your feedback" right under the box where you type your posts and type in this where it is requested on the form.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TI...

At the end, copy and paste any one of his post numbers at the end (I put post1234567 as an example above).
Did, Carol. Sorry for the attacks targeting you.
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

kuda wrote:
It would appear that there’s hardly any Teanderthal negative rating packs out on patrol tonight and some progressives’ posts actually have modest positive ratings that haven’t been canceled yet.
Are they hiding in their caves or what?
WELL, YOU NOT TALKIN' TO ME SO I NOT SURE I S'POSE TO HAVE AN OPINION?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
On Wednesday, the State Department's former point man on security in Libya told the House Oversight Committee that he asked for additional security help for the Benghazi facility months before the attack, but was denied.
Various communications dating back a year asked for three to five diplomatic security agents, according to testimony at Wednesday's hearing. But Eric Nordstrom, the one-time regional security officer, said he verbally asked for 12 agents.
The request for 12 agents was rebuffed by the regional director of the State Department's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, Nordstrom testified.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/12/politics/fact-c...
Maybe this was the Boy Messiah's way to cut the deficit in half?
On the dead backs of Foreign Service Personnel?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Willard wrote:
Basically, what the debil proves is that if you give a crippled up negro a computer and internet access, they will show whoever bothers to read its posts, just how retarded and lonely it is.
Boring at best, stupid and second class by birthright.
Pitiful response, and as classless as the subject matter
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed this before. I will report also. Just FYI, don't respond to his posts, when he gets banned all of his posts will be removed, but if you have responded to them the will still appear as part of your posts.
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, DON' BE SORRY, HONEY, THAT WHAT YOU CHRISTIANS DO: MARTYR YOUSELVES. SO, UM, WHAT YOU BET CAROL IS DOWN ON HER KNEES CRYIN' AT THE SIDE OF HER LONELY BED?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I would hope the candidates could be discussed instead of looking for others (moderators, etc) to blame for poor showing
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed this before. I will report also. Just FYI, don't respond to his posts, when he gets banned all of his posts will be removed, but if you have responded to them the will still appear as part of your posts.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU MEAN... LIKE THIS...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min SamBee 68,426
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 19 min Good luck 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,991
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 25 min Kurt Nimmo video 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min CDC 48,961
Abby 7-29 46 min Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,703
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••