Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#774592 Oct 16, 2012
Well, there will be more to talk about tomorrow.

Night.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#774593 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Add in -
CNN Poll Says Romney Wins 58-40 on Economy, 51-44 on Taxes and 49-46 on Health Care
For this reason the debate goes to Romney!
It just keeps getting worse for the loser left and their Amateur in Chief.

I hope Chrissy Matthews (at least) contemplates a swan dive from the roof of 30 ROCK when his fantasy man becomes just another failed experiment on Nov 7th.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#774594 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
AAh, you were the one with the bright shiny toy screaming Obama knew it was terrorism from the start and now will maybe not so much.
Which is it?
I go with Obama knew it was terrorism then lied for 8 days.
MSM going nuts calling Candy wrong trying to unring the bell. My analyze was spot on!
He lied longer than that, he was still blaming the video on 9/25.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#774596 Oct 16, 2012
Crowley admits she covered for Obama,and she was
wrong,apologises to Romney...Too fkg late,how many
more lefty Moderators we have to endure the whole
smear is rigged??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#774605 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Candy didn't do Obama no favors by interrupting and stating her opinion that Obama said it was terrorist attack early on -if that is how you choose to view that comment.
Now all Americans are thinking -Why did we hear about a video for 8 days?
Smoking gun -COVER UP
The Boy Messiah is hiding behind semantics and should be shamed for it. Candy Crowley is a suckass Liberal Agent.

At 7:22 a.m. ET the day after the attack, President Obama issued the following statement:

"I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.

While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants."

That last paragraph alludes to the stupid movie excuse that we've all grown sick & tired of hearing from him.

And then the entire Administration starts acting as stupid as Hell:

Sept 16th - ABC News - Ambassador Susan Rice: Libya Attack Not Premeditated: http://tinyurl.com/8dbyjnq

Sep 27th -ABC News - Some Administration Officials Were Concerned About Initial White House Push Blaming Benghazi Attack on Mob, Video*: http://tinyurl.com/9kqn6b6

Set 28th - NY Times - Shifting Reports on Libya Killings May Cost Obama: http://tinyurl.com/8hfnzkg

So the day after the event, the Jerk-In-Chief says that an angry mob attacked the Benghazi Consulate. He didn't call it an organized terrorist attack. He just talked about that stupid movie and the angry Allah-Freak crowd that was upset over it. He stuck to this story for two weeks.

Now he claims he that called it a terrorist attack way back then. Sure, Mr. Jerk. And then you started calling it a mob attack the day after that and for the next two weeks.

Candy Crowley agreed with him on national TV. Like the Leftist moderators before her, she performed her propaganda ploys well and then shorted Mitt Romney of 4 minutes by interrupting him.

This election is not just about poor leadership but wholesale Liberal Media collusion and propaganda. We can't vote out Liberal MSM but we can rid the country of the Boy Messiah and replace him with leadership.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774607 Oct 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberals are covering their ears and singing "la la la la la".
By tomorrow they will be agreeing with it.

How will they explain Obama sitting behind yelling that Candy was right that he said from Day 1 it was terrorism then lied to us for 8 that it is was about a video.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#774610 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>He did not blame the video. From day one he referred to it as a terrorist attack. Others in the administration were blaming the video. The terrorists are listening to everything our politicians are saying. The remaining American citizens in the Middle East are in grave danger due to Republicans constantly politicizing this event. It's time we put this tragic incident behind us and get back to the business of getting our President re-elected.
Fact check;

In the Rose Garden Barack said "We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others."

Barack was already ALLUDING to the amateur vid as the cause of the act of terror.
Willard

Herndon, VA

#774611 Oct 16, 2012
Basically, what the debil proves is that if you give a crippled up negro a computer and internet access, they will show whoever bothers to read its posts, just how retarded and lonely it is.
Boring at best, stupid and second class by birthright.

Lapeer, MI

#774613 Oct 16, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if Romney had performed better you'd be praising the process
You are lying. Mitt clearly won the first debate and I, along with many others, were deploring the moderator bias. So, too in the VP debate. And now this one where the moderator shorted Mitt of 4 minutes by interrupting him repeatedly and agreeing with an Obama lie before a national TV audience.

You and the Boy Messiah are cut from the same chintzy cloth.

Lapeer, MI

#774614 Oct 16, 2012
carol wrote:
It's understandable why the liberals are all fired up after this debate compared to the first one. At least Obama was awake this time.
But if they go back and watch the debate again, they will see that most of the questions from the audience were either an indictment of Obama's policies or a clear inference of disappointment.
I heard that his handlers installed one of those Dog Training Shock Collars in his Presidential Pants. Moochelle was in the Ready Room hitting the Big Red Button all night.
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

#774615 Oct 16, 2012
You think, honey? You think it as simple as all that?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#774616 Oct 16, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
smear is rigged??
More good news for America

Candy Crowley Admits Romney was Right on Libya

October 17th, 2012 at 12:08 AM

One of the most talked about moments in tonight’s debate was when Candy Crowley “fact checked” Mitt Romney on Libya. Make no mistake, this was an attempt to cover for President Obama, who has been bleeding on the issue all week.

However, when confronted about it after the debate, she started to backtrack.

I’m betting the media’s not going to call her on this, and they’ll let her admission that Romney was essentially right about Libya slide as well. We have to make sure this kind of information gets out there.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/17/candy-c...
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#774617 Oct 16, 2012
It would appear that there’s hardly any Teanderthal negative rating packs out on patrol tonight and some progressives’ posts actually have modest positive ratings that haven’t been canceled yet.

Are they hiding in their caves or what?
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

#774618 Oct 16, 2012
So, um, "negroes" are "its" in you part of LA? Heheheheheheh, sure we is, sure we is. Lock you doors, cracker, we don' want no trouble do we?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774619 Oct 16, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
smear is rigged??
At first I was disgusted with her interference than I realized she was a GIFT.

She stated Obama said it was terrorism in the Rose Garden speech and Obama is behind here shouting you are right.

Okay, so Obama you knew it was terrorism within 24 hours so why did you and syncopates kept saying it was not planned and about a video?
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

#774620 Oct 16, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying. Mitt clearly won the first debate and I, along with many others, were deploring the moderator bias. So, too in the VP debate. And now this one where the moderator shorted Mitt of 4 minutes by interrupting him repeatedly and agreeing with an Obama lie before a national TV audience.
You and the Boy Messiah are cut from the same chintzy cloth.
Um, that would be the same cloth as you shit-stained caftan, huh?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#774621 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact check;
In the Rose Garden Barack said "We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others."
Barack was already ALLUDING to the amateur vid as the cause of the act of terror.
Let's not forget the pathetic video he and Hillary blew $70k on.

The Great Appeaser is a One Termer
Willard

Los Angeles, CA

#774622 Oct 16, 2012
Les' see, we down to 144 white folks? Well that's not good enough, not good enough by half...
Peppy Lapew

Lynbrook, NY

#774623 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
President Obama really "bitch-slapped" Rmoney tonight.
OBAMA-BIDEN 2012 - FOUR MORE GREAT YEARS!!!
You have a better chance of finding Yak sh=t in your wallet if you think OBAMA wins another 4 years.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774624 Oct 16, 2012
For those wondering who cheered. It was the Dems behind the curtain. Cheering the fact that Candy pointed out that Obama said it was terrorism within 24 hours. HMMMM

Tomorrow they will be saying Romney was right. What a bunch of flakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deat Abby 12-16 2 min Sublime1 61
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques Ottawa 181,717
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min PEllen 98,832
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 26 min Sublime1 21
Abby 12-18 26 min RACE 2
Amy 12-18 38 min RACE 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,877
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago