Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
718,381 - 718,400 of 1,095,563 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Where? Full transcript.
I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives.

I have directed my Administration to provide all necessary resources to support the security of our personnel in Libya, and to increase security at our diplomatic posts around the globe. While the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, we must all unequivocally oppose the kind of senseless violence that took the lives of these public servants.

On a personal note, Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi. As Ambassador in Tripoli, he has supported Libya's transition to democracy. His legacy will endure wherever human beings reach for liberty and justice. I am profoundly grateful for his service to my Administration, and deeply saddened by this loss.

The brave Americans we lost represent the extraordinary service and sacrifices that our civilians make every day around the globe. As we stand united with their families, let us now redouble our own efforts to carry their work forward.
Post with source cited. You're welcome!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-chec...

“The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

“Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts…No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”
— President Obama, Rose Garden statement, Sept. 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Romney lost:
Mitt's quotes o the night:

Libya.......lost in the woods! "He did?" "He said that?" "Well ok......"

"They brought in women in binders." <----- WTF!

"Yes. I did change my mind."

Flip flop!
Women in binders. I guess if you have to keep track of multiple wives......
Wow

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is by far the winner. Couldn't help but laugh at Romney - pathetic. Obama/Biden!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
Preliminary CNN poll:
Who won the debate?
President Obama: 67%
Mitt Rmoney: 33%
I LOVE IT!!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is what a true republican thinks.
Thank you.
Took courage for a pussscceee like you to say that huh ?
Most racist imbeciles try to hide their warts. Not you, gunner
No, it means Obama is so horrible that a person could do all those things and still be better!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

CBS flash poll Obama 37 percent, Romney 30 percent, and 33 percent tied. A clear victory for President Obama over the Bully Romney.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it means Obama is so horrible that a person could do all those things and still be better!
hee hee hee.

this is what baggers smell like when scared?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Post with source cited. You're welcome!
“The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.
“Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts…No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”
— President Obama, Rose Garden statement, Sept. 12
You failed to include the note below your quote

"(Note: we added this statement to the timeline after Josh Gerstein of Politico asserted that the phrasing acts of terror showed Obama acknowledged terrorism was behind the attack. From our many years of covering diplomacy we would say there is a world of difference, but readers can draw their own conclusions.)
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE IT!!
Mass. Senator John Kerry, Vietnam veteran and war hero, is commenting on all the lies that Rmoney told. By the way, he said Rmoney is getting killed in Mass. Nobody in Mass can stand him.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
who won debate ?
your opinion
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
CBS flash poll Obama 37 percent, Romney 30 percent, and 33 percent tied. A clear victory for President Obama over the Bully Romney.
Wasn't CBS the outlier the last time?
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

if you had landscape buisness with one broken down lawnmower and gave Romney a year ,he would have you with commercial accounts and a nursery
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Romney the coal advocate caught lying again.
On tape Romney caught calling coal plant killers.
Your Stupid !! I bet your a giant leech on society
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
Let Romney lie all night.
dem still in panic mode.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Once again, Obama spoke longer than Romney, but Romney used more words than Obama.

That stuttering tripped him up again.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree! Libya was something that Obama did not lay to rest. We all know we heard about a video for 8 days. No knock out there.
I just read the transcript of Obama's speech in the Rose Garden. He did refer to terrorism, but he did not say that it was a terrorist attack. He refered to religious intollerance, which would refer to the video because the video was against their religious leader. Now if he knew that it was a terrorist attack:

1) why did he then go on a talk show instead of dealing with the situation?
2) why did he then change the story to it being about a video?
3) why didn't he secure the crime scene and get people in there to investigate?
4) why did he allow his administration to continue to blame a video?

It's actually worse for him that he DID know that it was an act of terrorism and the only thing that he did about it was to invent a cover-up.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama 2012"
How many jobs did president nobama send to China? The solar panel jobs? The assembly jobs for government motors?
No answer expected, just more bullmanure.
Peace
KMA
Rmoney sent jobs to China by bankrupting American companies then robbing the pensions and depositing them in his numerous Cayman Island bank accounts.
GENERAL MOTORS IS ALIVE! OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Romney lost:
Mitt's quotes o the night:
Libya.......lost in the woods! "He did?" "He said that?" "Well ok......"
"They brought in women in binders." <----- WTF!
"Yes. I did change my mind."
Flip flop!
10th Paragraph of a 13 paragraph speech.

***No acts of terror*** will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Then for 14 days he blamed a video. So where does it say Libya was an act of terror. But one thing for sure we know the O'bama admin blamed the video. Susan Rice blamed the video 5 times in one day on Sunday shows.

O'bama lied and lied some more. WTH. Is the video the terrorist he was talking about. The American people heard it will their own lying eyes?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>You failed to include the note below your quote

"(Note: we added this statement to the timeline after Josh Gerstein of Politico asserted that the phrasing “acts of terror” showed Obama acknowledged “terrorism” was behind the attack. From our many years of covering diplomacy we would say there is a world of difference, but readers can draw their own conclusions.)
It remains a fact. Quoted from their Blog. You can delve further.
No to Obumber

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
Preliminary CNN poll:
Who won the debate?
President Obama: 67%
Mitt Rmoney: 33%
The Commie News Network, bwahahahaha
Of course CNN jerks think Obozo won.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-21 18 min Mister Tonka 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 26 min CitiZen9 3,910
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 176,762
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,229
Defense Logistics Support 1 hr Its me Albie 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,775
Amy 8-21 1 hr edogxxx 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search