Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#774554 Oct 16, 2012
Looks like Topix is running a poll.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/2516-who-wo...
carol

Orlando, FL

#774556 Oct 16, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And now: CNN walks back false “act of terror” fact check. Candy Crowley now admitting Romney was right on Pres. Obama's Libya remarks. CNN's Anderson Cooper says that Obama / Crowley were wrong on #Libya statemetn.#Benghazi was not called an act of terror in Rose Garden.
So Sonic you were just going to go with the O'bama script and lie as long as O'bama did? Good for you. America does not like liars.
http://sync.democraticunderground.com/1002156...
The liberals are covering their ears and singing "la la la la la".
carol

Orlando, FL

#774560 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>He did not blame the video. From day one he referred to it as a terrorist attack. Others in the administration were blaming the video. The terrorists are listening to everything our politicians are saying. The remaining American citizens in the Middle East are in grave danger due to Republicans constantly politicizing this event. It's time we put this tragic incident behind us and get back to the business of getting our President re-elected.
Of course he blamed the video. On Univision, on Letterman, on The View and 6 times in front of the General Assembly at the UN two weeks later.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#774561 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>He did not blame the video. From day one he referred to it as a terrorist attack. Others in the administration were blaming the video. The terrorists are listening to everything our politicians are saying. The remaining American citizens in the Middle East are in grave danger due to Republicans constantly politicizing this event. It's time we put this tragic incident behind us and get back to the business of getting our President re-elected.
Bwahahaha! Blaming republicans for the turmoil in the Middle East and N. Africa? How f**king desperate can you be?

They hate America and Americans, and Barack O'Clusterf**k thinks he can appear in Cairo, make a speech, and all is well? Sometimes you libs are dumber than a bag of f**king air.

Oh, by the way: Why did Obama and Hillary Clinton appear in a $70,000, U.S.- funded ad on Pakistani television denouncing the anti-Islamic film and saying America "respects all faiths?"

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#774562 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton and Obama were never drafted. After four deferments, draft-dodger Rmoney decided to move to France because he felt he was "too important to go to Vietnam".
Better check again about Clinton. O'bama never registered for the draft until he was running for president.
http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bill-clinton-draft...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#774563 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>What egg?

Obama just cheered Candy-vocally told her she was right that he said it was terrorism- so Obama knew from the start it was a terrorist attack.

How does Obama then explain to us about lying that was about a video for the next 8 days.

By tomorrow all journalist will be complaining bitterly about Candy doing this and I cannot wait for Carney to try to spin this.
Sounds like some sore losers? Guess you should take your bouncy ball and go home. Candy was awesome. Romney's true colors were clear. See you for the next debate.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#774564 Oct 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't answer quite a few himself. Which is why I said there were more questions unanswered than answered.

It's always the same problem with town hall debates.

There's never enough time or proper moderating to give either candidate a chance to respond to the accusations made.

A wasted debate.
Again, if Romney had performed better you'd be praising the process
carol

Orlando, FL

#774566 Oct 16, 2012
It's understandable why the liberals are all fired up after this debate compared to the first one. At least Obama was awake this time.

But if they go back and watch the debate again, they will see that most of the questions from the audience were either an indictment of Obama's policies or a clear inference of disappointment.
carol

Orlando, FL

#774567 Oct 16, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
SURELY, CAROL DEAR, SOMEONE HAS TOL' YOU BY NOW WHAT WAITS AT THE DEBIL'S HANDS?
I reported you once. I'm going to have to do it again. I just wish more on here would do the same.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774569 Oct 16, 2012
MSNBC focus group. 6 of the 8 now leaning Romney. High-freakin' larious.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774573 Oct 16, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like some sore losers? Guess you should take your bouncy ball and go home. Candy was awesome. Romney's true colors were clear. See you for the next debate.
AAh, you were the one with the bright shiny toy screaming Obama knew it was terrorism from the start and now will maybe not so much.

Which is it?

I go with Obama knew it was terrorism then lied for 8 days.

MSM going nuts calling Candy wrong trying to unring the bell. My analyze was spot on!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#774575 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And it was the Republicans who gutted funding for Embassy security.
They had enough money for this:

In a May 3, 2012, email, the State Department denied a request by a group of Special Forces assigned to protect the U.S. embassy in Libya to continue their use of a DC- 3 airplane for security operations throughout the country.

The subject line of the email, on which slain Ambassador Chris Stevens was copied, read:“Termination of Tripoli DC-3 Support.”

Four days later, on May 7, the State Department authorized the U.S. embassy in Vienna to purchase a $108,000 electric vehicle charging station for the embassy motor pool’s new Chevrolet Volts. The purchase was a part of the State Department’s “Energy Efficiency Sweep of Europe” initiative, which included hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars on green program expenditures at various U.S. Embassies.

In fact, at a May 10 gala held at the U.S. embassy in Vienna, the ambassador showcased his new Volts and other green investments as part of the U.S. government’s commitment to “climate change solutions.”

The event posting on the embassy website read:“Celebrating the Greening of the Embassy.”

While the embassy in Vienna was going green, the consulate in Benghazi was getting bombed, and little was done to stop it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774578 Oct 16, 2012
IF Obama had not cheered Candy on telling her she was right that he knew it was terrorism from the start this bell would be easier to unring.

I see ads coming!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#774579 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
In testimony in front of Congress it was stated by two separate people that requests for security was made. I trust the people involved.
This half-witted administration wouldn't even honor the request for barbed/razor wire because it would 'send the wrong message'.
carol

Orlando, FL

#774581 Oct 16, 2012
I'm asking all conservatives and decent-minded democrats to report the poster, DEBIL, to the topix feedback's attention.

Just click the link "Send us your feedback" right under the box where you type your posts and type in this where it is requested on the form.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TI...

At the end, copy and paste any one of his post numbers at the end (I put post1234567 as an example above).
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774583 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
AAh, you were the one with the bright shiny toy screaming Obama knew it was terrorism from the start and now will maybe not so much.
Which is it?
I go with Obama knew it was terrorism then lied for 8 days.
MSM going nuts calling Candy wrong trying to unring the bell. My analyze was spot on!
Add in -
CNN Poll Says Romney Wins 58-40 on Economy, 51-44 on Taxes and 49-46 on Health Care

For this reason the debate goes to Romney!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#774584 Oct 16, 2012
Obama says Romney's suggestion that White House played politics on Libya attack is 'offensive'?

LOL...too f**king bad, Barr. Go right ahead and be 'offended'.

You and your regime have absolutely, without a doubt, "played politics" regarding the entire FUBAR Benghazi incident.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#774589 Oct 16, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
SHIT, CAROL, DEBIL HAD MO' POSTS ERASED THAN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY GOT FAT OL' WHITE FOLKS. HE DON' CARE. YOU WANT TO GO THE MAT WITH HIM? WELL, LEMME TELL YOU HOW THAT WORKS, CAROL, YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH THE DEBIL, DEBIL FIND THAT WHICH YOU LOVE AN' THEN HE EAT IT. ARE YOU SURE THIS IS HOW YOU WANT IT, YOU DUMB BITCH?
Translation: "Debil" can't do shit except type words like the rest of us.

Get lost, idiot.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#774590 Oct 16, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof, please.
On Wednesday, the State Department's former point man on security in Libya told the House Oversight Committee that he asked for additional security help for the Benghazi facility months before the attack, but was denied.

Various communications dating back a year asked for three to five diplomatic security agents, according to testimony at Wednesday's hearing. But Eric Nordstrom, the one-time regional security officer, said he verbally asked for 12 agents.

The request for 12 agents was rebuffed by the regional director of the State Department's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs, Nordstrom testified.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/12/politics/fact-c...
carol

Orlando, FL

#774591 Oct 16, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, if Romney had performed better you'd be praising the process
It was disappointing only because this kind of debate DIDN'T allow Romney to mop the floor with Obama and his failed policies.

The next debate is right around the corner. It won't be in Obama's favor - foreign policy. It will tell the whole story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 32 min susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 49 min joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 1 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]